• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic Knight RP

man you guys' magic element sure are generic, look at my two character, their magic are pretty interesting aren't they? Infact I'm going to make another one
Bios
Name: Fiona Linn
Appearance: wears a white blouse, a black squirt with grey thighhigh and black boots
Personality: Fiona is not very social, she is awkward in conversation but is caring towards her teammates, she doubt herself a lot due to her parents
Magic: Warp Gates
Squad: Brown Grizzly
Backstory(optional) : was raised in a noble family but never got much attention from her parents because her magic powers were considered low by their standard. And because of this, Fiona spend her childhood feeling very alone and when her parents did talk to her they usually scolded her for not having high enough magic power.

You know what, im in brown grizzly. Why not? Also, what's the judgement on 'stealing powers' as in by touch, she gains that power until she touches another person with a different power?

Cool, but I meant making things float is like levitation. Gravity is much less limited, and has nearly infinite possibilities. Whatever one you want, I can roll with.

Name: Tina Warnt
Appearance: Tall and quite feminine. She has long blond hair, and crystal blue eyes. She wears a white jacket with black trim, with a white pair of pants.
Personality: She is quite fluent, but is normally kind. She can get quite competitive for anything not needing full attention.
Magic: Tina can 'change' powers by 'stealing' then for her own personal use. But she can only have one at a time, and the power is changed by direct physical contact with another person with a power. The other person keeps the power as well. (Limiting the change time from unlimited, to about 3 hours. Not to say she can't, but it would cause major physical and mental damage to her.)
Squad(will be added later) Brown Grizzly
Backstory(optional) : May be reviled in RP.

alright I made the thread, but because if all members of one Squad suddenly showed up at once would make no sense, my character will be the only character from the Brown Grizzly that shows up for the exam, you guys can all be part of the Squad already. We just need the Captains to show up at the spectating stage and if any of you have other character that will join different Squads, thy can be introduced too
https://pokecharms.com/threads/magic-knight-rp.18121/

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ah, okay. So for those already in a squad do we watch from an audience? Just need to know how to edit my post.

All of a sudden, Simon's little creature burst into sizzling blue light and smoke as Dylan shot a small bolt of electricity at it. "Regardless, hopefully we don't get our souls killed by the ones that don't cut it, agreed?" He viewed the Colosseum monotonously and dissipated the lightning crackling through his fingertips.
Simon hasn't released it yet, that was a forshadow. If he did, there would be much more discription to it.

Name: Diablo Fang
Appearance: Has short white hair and stubble. Has lightish-dark skin hue and blue eyes. Wears a wolf-shaped face mask and large brown pants with a grey overcoat. Uses two leather straps to keep the overcoat in place to the sides of his bare chest. Tall.
Personality: Gruff and rude, often talks without thinking. Never backs down from a challenge, and invokes awe and respect in his people. Likes meat, and seems to have a tardis for a stomach...
Magic: Animal Instinct (allows him to sense incoming attacks, kind of like the Spider Sense), Feral Senses (improves his natural five senses to incredible levels)
Squad: White Wolves
Backstory: I'll work the details out later, but he's always enjoyed hunting and combat. Being wild means he enjoys more time on the outer rim. His favorite weapons are a pair of steel claw gauntlets he made at a Blacksmith's, just to prove he could. Took over the position of leader when the previous one died and left it in his will that Diablo would take over.
Extra: Main weapons are a pair of steel claws he calls Wolf Claws, but he also has two daggers he calls Wolf Fangs.