• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic Knight RP

well they don't really have any story behind them yet because I just made them, so you can come up with them as you like, go wild(But not too wild)
The only thing I have decided upon is that Purple Panther's captain will be this dominatrix looking woman with Black Thorn Magic

In that case, I'll probably make my character be the leader of the White Wolves, if that's alright. Anyways, I'd still like the world history before making my guy.

the wold history is in my opening post, The magic Knight serves the Emperor and protects the kingdom, they've been doing this for many generations, there isn't any specific history in the wolrd

So, through extensive kindgom research, it goes by a king/queen ruler. By adding in the mages, it causes a new power. They protect the kingdom, the way knights used to. The landscape is beyond my control. Politics, mainly a group of people around the royal family as advisors. Said people also have fiefs, or smaller grounds where they are barons. From there, it goes by land=power. More land you had, more power you had. Most dangers/politics would be thiefs, killers, other kingdoms, or people trying to overthrow the government. The mages would be doing the knight's roles. Protect the common people, follow their king, follow your commander.

there is a Ruler above the Emperor, the Emperor is actually like the head general not the ruler of the kingdom, there are 4 kingdoms, for faction, well, there are rich people and there are commoners, The rich are dicks and the commoners are in the receiving end of that dickness

Bios
Name: Ken Star
Appearance: wears a red t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black boots, has medium black hair that is swept over his right eye.
Personality: is laid back and relaxed, very kindhearted and loyal to those he trust
Magic: Rip & Mend, He pulls a katana out of his Grimoire that he can use top cut thing appart and mend things together (Think of Law from One Piece's primary cutting ability)
Squad: Brown Grizzly
Backstory(optional) : To Be Revealed

Why do I get a feeling you based this RP of the anime black clover

Name: Mina Creasent
Appearance: she has long green hair with red tips,she has red eyes and wears a bright red scarf that covers her mouth, she has a black shirt with the zodiac table on it she has blue shorts and doesn't wear shoes,she has brown armored vanbraces on both her arms
Personality:acts cool around people but is actually very caring and is self conscious about herself
Magic: Ice
Squad(will be added later)
Backstory(optional) : as a child she was always hiding from other kids as she didn't want to embarrass herself,she lived with her mother until she was killed by bandits,Mina than lived with her mothers friend who's son was a great knight that Mina looked up to which is how she started pretending to be cool

Last edited:
Prob gonna make a Brown Grizzly OC, so here goes

Name: Norin Kilborne
Appearance: Norin has long black hair roughly tied into a ponytail that stops at the base of the back of his neck. He has a muscular build and wears a white dress shirt, black slacks, and shined black loafers.
Personality: Norin is a little more on the extroverted side and works well with others.
Magic: Ice (Creation)
Squad(will be added later): Brown Grizzly

the file is what the land looks like from the commoner's ground and this image is how the social rank are divided

Attachments

• p_txt.jpg
    p_txt.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 24
well there a place the middle ring called castle town, it pretty much a big market place, the outer ring is just farm lands and stuff nothing too particular, and the royal city is what you think it is

this will be the captain of Brown Grizzly
Bios
Name: Edward Gate
Appearance: has short spiky brown hair, wears a white t-shirt, brown pants and brown hiking boots
Personality: Doesn't care about much and often relaxed, is pretty intelligent but doesn't seem like it on the outside
Magic: Seismic Waves
Squad: Brown Grizzly
Backstory(optional) : To Be Revealed

Last edited: