• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well if it's safe I should take a nap too I am tired after eating all those berry" Radish went up a small tree and wrapped him self in a leaf that made a blanket.

Name: Alaxo
Species: Riolu
Personality: The impish type: Seems to enjoy playing and having fun.
Dislikes: Making his friends get hurt.
Other: He seems to have no brothers OR sisters.

Name: Folia
Species: Leafeon
Personality: shy, quiet, relaxed
Dislikes: fire, crowds
Other: carries around small leaves and sticks

Folia walked into a circle of trees, looking at the farm not too far away. "Maybe I can grab a berry or two if I'm quiet enough..." she muttered to herself, sneaking up to a tree and taking a few, trying to be silent. She looked around in case anyone was watching her, then quickly ran behind a tree to eat.

Mint was making sure that everything was secure and healthy before she left. The audino smiling as she fixed a fallen crop. She dusted her hands off and walked into her home, making herself a warm bed with blankets,

Folia tensed, hearing a pokemon nearby. Not wanting to be found, she ran into the forest. Calming herself down, she began approaching the farm slowly again, careful to be quiet. She saw the Audino, and hid behind a tree. She peeked out from her hiding spot and didn't see it, so she climbed the tree in case it was looking for her.

Radish saw another Pokemon go by and wanted to know where Mint had gone so he followed the Pokemon that ran into the forest cautiously just in case the Pokemon he saw was aggressive.

Folia sniffed the air, concerned. She looked around cautiously, trying to find the other pokemon that she knew was near. Maybe it's down there... she thought, before jumping down and finding a different place to hide, still trying to stay concealed.

Radish saw the Pokemon jump down somewhere" hey you stop" but it was too late the Pokemon jumped down "welp I guess that I have to go down too."thought Radish jumping down.

Hearing a thud behind her, Folia began running at top speed. She risked glancing behind her, and saw a Larvesta had followed her. Sighing with relief, she sat down by a berry tree, ready to answer its questions if it had any.

Radish was very tired chasing an extremely fast Pokemon" Hey you stop " he huffed and puffed because he was very tired"why are you running from something as small as me"

The Leafeon was surprised at Larvesta's shouting. Thinking about it for a moment, she said "Sure, I guess. I'm not going easy though." Looking at Larvesta, she used Giga Drain, preparing for the others' attack.

"a Grass-type move is very weak against me but fire type moves are super effective against you" Radish used flame charge and landed the hit

"yay "Radish yelled "but i wont let you die so take this"Radish gave Folia a full restore "welp bye" Radish climbed on a tree and disappeared in the leaves.

Alaxo walked past the battling Pokemon, sadly enough, he was lost. "Hello? Bro? Sis?" he shouted, being scared that wild Pokemon would attack him, and surely enough, one did: A Diggersby! "AHHH! SOMEBODY HELP!" He said as he ran away from the Diggersby. Alaxo then met with a dead end. "HELP!!!" He shouted.

Radish heard the screams of a Pokemon so he want to inspect "Hold on I'm coming " said Radish. Then he saw a diggersby attacking a riouu.

Folia stood back up after resting from the battle. Looking around, she saw the Larvesta running after something. Intrigued, she chased after it, and saw the Diggersby with a screaming Riolu. "Hey! Buddy! Nice to see you again!" She called to Diggersby, hoping it recognized her.

"I have friends." Folia replied. "You should meet some of my other friends. They're pretty fun to be with." Turning back to Diggersby, she walked over to him and smiled. "How's it been? Haven't seen you in a while."

Folia glanced at the Larvesta, annoyed. "Why should I? He's my friend, and he must have a good reason for it! I don't even know your name!" She paused for a moment, confused how he knew her name, then shrugged it off, assuming he heard it from someone else.

"oh well I guess that I haven't introduced my self properly, my name is Radish" Radish said
"but don't worry I won't fire blast this dude to oblivion"

"He's not afraid of it anyway, he's part ground type. See you later, Buddy!" Folia said, then left the two behind. She started running back to the berry trees, ready to have a snack.

Radish mumbled "worst eveelution ever, it's second to not to glation" Radish hopped on a tree and wrapped it self in a leaf to take a nap.

name:jay-jay
species:pikachu
personality:funny, loves adventures and having a good time
dislikes:waiting, evilness, trainers,
other: has scar on right eye and has orange scarf on neck

Folia found a good tree, and knocked some berries down. She lay down to eat, but paused when she heard rustling in a nearby tree. Shrugging, she looked away, disinterested in whoever was near.

"Fine" Radish yelled, Radish used string shot on the rioulu and pulled him up a tree. "geez that guy has some issues" Pointing at the diggesby "so what might they call u" asking the rioulu

"T-Thanks... They call me Alaxo. I'm not known too much..." He said in a sad way, it looked like Alaxo had no friends. "I've NEVER had any friends... That's why I always get attacked... Nobody LIKES me..." he said, looking down at the Diggersby.

Name: Marwan
Species: Green Lucario
Personality: Is Docile, Highly Curious And Capable Of Taking A Few Hits
Dislikes: Dark Types, Trainers And Liepards
Other: Although He's A Fighting Type He Doesn't Enjoy Fighting Other Pokemon And He Can Disappear Into The Shadows (Not Invisibility)
Marwan Was SLASHING Through The Forest And Was Jumping From Tree To Tree And Then He Found A Riolu (Alaxo) String Shotted On A Tree And When He Got Off The Tree He SLASHED The Strings So Quickly That He Couldn't Be Seen And Then He Runs Off And Watches Them From The Shadows Like A Guardian And They Couldn't See Him Cause He Was So Fast

Folia yawned and stood up, deciding to visit the Diggersby. On her way, she heard a swishing sound in the trees. On her guard, she proceeded to Buddy and saw the Riolu and Larvesta talking. Disinterested in conversation, she simply watched them, and blended in with the trees and grass.

"Woah! Your my evolved form but... GREEN?!" Alaxo said in surprise. "I never KNEW Green Lucarios existed!" He said, shocked about seeing a green version of a Lucario. "So... What's your name? I'm Alaxo!" He said.

"Uh Heh Yeah They Do Exist" He Said Calmly
"Wanna Know How? Willpower Buddy Willpower" He Said Confidently
"Maybe Just Maybe You Can Show Your True Colors By Just Believing In It" He Said While Patting His Head
"And Who Are Your Friends?" He Asked While Pointing To The Larvesta And The Leafeon
"And Name's Marwan And Why Was That Diggersby Attacking You?" He Asked While Pointing To A Beat-Up Diggersby
"And Yeah He Fainted Cause I Used False Swipe On Him Cause I Saw Him Attacking You" He Said While Laughing A Bit Cause The Diggersby Fainted By Just ONE False Swipe

"Uh. Sure, I wanna know how, by the way, I don't think I know them..." Alaxo said, thinking. "Perhaps it's just a metamorphosis or something to you???" He wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.