• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max fluttered down next to Angel, who stopped running. Angel grinned and ran up to the other Pokemon. "Hi! I'm Angel!" She said. "This is Max!" Max nodded in greeting.

Mint kept her eyes on the trainer that was just standing there. She glared at the human and was ready to deflect any other pokeballs that might be sent towards them.

Name: Ryder
Species: Mightyena
Personality: He's usually the quiet, watching sort, but he's not mean, either. He usually keeps to himself, but will intervene to help others.
Likes: Friendly Pokemon, those who stand up for others, food
Dislikes: Humans, cruel Pokemon, obstruction of justice, bullies
Moves: Shadowball, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang
Other: Shiny

Ryder watched the trainer attempting to catch the Eevee from a tree. He was surprised to see the Audino block the ball and stand up for the small Pokemon. Then, he noticed another trainer sneaking up on the Audino. This trainer had a Quick Ball in her hand. As she tossed the ball, Ryder quickly leaped from the tree branch and slammed his tail into the ball causing it to break in half. He then turned to face the trainer, snarling.

Mint gasped in surprise and leapt away from where the trainer had come from. She placed her eevee friend in a hidden outcove, that the giant oak that was her house made. She looked at the mightyena and nodded her head in thanks.

"I'll distract them. It's not every day a trainer sees something like me." The Mightyena said, fleeing. The trainers, desperate for a shiny, chased after him, sending out a Pokemon each. Ryder proceeded deeper into the forest, going slow enough so the trainers and their pokemon could keep up, but fast enough to stay out of their reach. Finally, when he felt that the trainers had lost their way, he proceeded back to the Audino's little farm. "They shouldn't be back for a while." He said, wrapping his tail around his legs as he sat. "Was anyone hurt?"

"He is but I'm working on somethings to fix him up," mint held her hands infornt of herself and bowed. She grabbed several baskets from her shelves and put them infront of the dark type, "take as much as you want. My treat"!

"I... Thank you." Ryder stuttered, nodding. He didn't take too many. He only took about ten berries of different varieties. He put them in a small satchel that he carried with him. "I should probably head out now. Perhaps I'll pass by here again. Farewell." Ryder said, turning around and starting to go into the forest.

"You are free to visit if you ever need help," Mint called after him as she waved goodbye. Her ears twitched and she got to work making a potion. She hummed and fed it to her eevee friend, tucking him in and getting to work cleaning everything up.

Hey, could I be a trainer as well? Just to spice it up a bit.

Name: Sky
Species: Zorua
Personality: Curious, a good friend
Dislikes: Trainers, PokeBalls, bullies

Hey, could I be a trainer as well? Just to spice it up a bit.

Name: Sky
Species: Zorua
Personality: Curious, a good friend
Dislikes: Trainers, PokeBalls, bullies
(Sure!)
Flora looked down. "I'm bored. I wonder if anything fun is around." She wondered aloud. "I know! Never mind, I got nothing."

Ryder walked further on, until encountering another group of Pokemon. He tried to keep away and circle around them from the underbrush, but ended up stepping on a twig, which made an unusually loud snapping sound. "Dang it!" He shouted, then covered his mouth with his tail. If someone hadn't heard him before, they definitely did now.

Mint cleaned up her house and placed the Pokemon she was carrying for on her bed as she made sure that everything was clean. She heard laughing outside and saw a bunch of Pokemon tearing and digging up her plants. She grew hot with anger and slammed her door open, yelling at them. The largest in the group just grinned and swiped at her, sending her into a wall. Mint gasped him pain before using disarming voice on the attacking Pokemon.

Sighing, Ryder walked out of the bushes he had stopped in. "My name is Ryder. Sorry if I startled you, I attempted to circle around as to not disturb your little group here." The shiny apologized, bowing his head.

Name:Kaisa
Pokemon: Just his Aegislash
Appearance: black trousers, blue hoodie, black trainers (sorry, Sneakers), brown hair
Personality: Loves catching Pokemon. If he sees something he likes, he'll pursue it until he can't see it anymore and has no chance of finding it, or catches it.
Other: Nah

Mint managed to chase her attackers away just barely. The audino covered in scrapes and bruises. She sighed loudly before grabbing a few oran from her storage.

Name: Lil Radish
Species: Larvesta
Personality: very scared of larger Pokemon
Dislikes: burning things by accident
Other: was born a few months ago with no one to take care of him but the first word he knew how to say is radish so he gave himself that name

Last edited:
Mint dusted herself off and fixed her bow. She hoped the bullies didn't return and spun around, cheering herself up. She then got to work fixing her farm and make sure the plants weren't to damaged.

Mint froze and looked around until she saw the baby Pokemon. She walked over to him with a gentle smile and crouch down, "hello? Who are you? I'm mint".

"hi I'm radish
I have never seen a Pokemon like you here are you new to these parts?" Radish looked curiously

Last edited:
"No. I've been here for a while. You kinda just walked into my farm, are you hungry," Mint asked and offered her hand to pet the baby pokemon's head. She was smiling and looked around, checking to see if there was anyone else around.

Name: Gemini
Species: Mimikyu (Shiny)
Personality: Hard to explain, find out in rp.
Dislikes: Find out in rp
Other: Nope

" Thank you" replied radish" It wold be nice to get something to eat"
"what don't touch my horns or you will be burnt, I learned this the hard way" explained Radish

Mint nodded and then scurried off to get some berries. She then rushed back, placing the food infront of Radish. She sat down and munched on her own oran berry.

Cautiously, the mysterious creature known as Mimikyu crept out of her hiding spot located in an abandoned cabin located deep in the lush forest. She would be with other Mimikyu, but she wasn't accepted by her colleagues. Her disguise was always off. Her cloth wasn't the faded yellow like the others, it was a light gray. Her 'eyes, cheeks, and mouth' was also gray. Ash gray, while the other's were black with pale orange cheeks. Only her 'tail' was the same. Her disguises were always on the gray scale.
A figy berry tree was nearby, and being a modest Pokemon it would help her. Her ghostly claws crawled from beneath her ripped cloth, and plucked the ripe berry from the bush. This could come in handy in the future.
Despite her ears- wherever and whatever they are being covered by the sheet, she could hear voices in the distance. Gemini moved swiftly and silently through the trees, avoiding every obstacle. She soon saw the source of the sounds. The voices. Other Pokemon. (Radish/Mint)

Radish ate a berry that had a sour flavor but sill was good "thank you ,I was saving energy to go look for a sitris berry farm I found before the mean people captured me and left me here"

"That's awful. You're welcomed to stay here if you want to," mint nodded and pushed a sweeter berry toward him. She mubbled on her and smiled softy, enjoying the taste.

"as long iIcan remember i was alone other Pokemon tried to make me fell better but I make them fell worse, I had a friend he was an exeggutor but one day I lit him on fire by accident and he cast me aside so I ran way to not hurt him anymore" said Radish
"Well thank you for the berry" Radish nibbled on the berry

"Well I won't do that. No problem, eat as much as you want," Mint smiled and finished her berry. Her ears twitched and she looked Gemimi's direction but didn't see her.

Mint nodded and stood up. She moved quickly and looked in the direction of the sounds. She walked over and hummed, "hello? Is anyone there"?
She dusted herself off and looked around again.

"No," mint shook her head and looked at the baby Pokemon. Her ears twitched and she blinked a couple times before smiling, "but we shouldn't worry to much. I can protect us if need be. Well I'm going to take a nap".

Status
Not open for further replies.