• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well First Of All Just Think Of Making Your Dreams Come True Like Protecting Your Friends Or Being All Up Tough So Nobody Can Beat You Up" He Said Cheerfully
"And Second Of All Think Of The Color You Want And Then Just Say It Out Loud" He Adviced Him
"But The Bad Thing Is You Won't Evolve You're Just Gonna Change Colours But That Doesn't Mean That You Won't Evolve At ALL You're Still Gonna Evolve But Just Normally And The Colour You Choose Will Still Be There" He Said While Believing In Him

"I'm Folia." The Leafeon said, stepping out of her hiding place. "And you appear to be a shiny Lucario, if I'm not mistaken." She walked over to the Diggersby and revived him with a berry. "Go home, Buddy." Folia said, pushing Diggersby in the direction of the cave where he lived.

Radish recognized something in the green Lucario "hey I know why you are green " looking at the lucario "you are green because you are shiny, I read about this in an old Pokedex from the Joto reagean"

Folia walked back to the group of pokemon, frowning. "Strange. I never met any Lucario in Johto." She said, puzzled about the Larvesta's statement. "It would have to be a Pokedex from a later region, right?"

"Well Shiny Lucarios Are Rather Yellow But Shiny MEGA Lucarios Are Green" He Said Firmly
"But My Trainer Was So Selfish That He Wanted Me To Stay In My Mega Form Then Did An Experiment On Me And Then I Snapped I Broke Out Of The Giant Test Tube Thingy And Then Took My Pokeball Out Of His Pocket And Broke It And Then I Ran Away And My Green Colour Was Really Hurting Me In My Breast For Some Reason And Then I Toughed It Out With Willpower And Then Told Myself That I Will Never Be Caught By A Trainer Again And Then Said The Word Green Out Loud And Then I Just Didn't Feel That I Was Hurt...........Heh That's The First Time I've Ever Shared That Story" He Said With A Bit Of A Frown

"Interesting!" Alaxo said. "I wonder if I'll ever get the power to turn green???" He wondered. "But... I'll have to train to evolve into a Lucario, of course!" He said while looking at Marwan.

Name: Sunn
Species: Espeon
Personality: Tomboy, Loyal, Shy, Smart
Dislikes: Not being around Storm, Sweet berries, Other male eeveelutions who try to impress her
Other:
Mate: Storm
Mates species: Umbreon
Mates Gender: Male
Mates Age: 19
Children: None yet

The wind howled round the forest as the couple walked, In the distance they could see other pokemon, but Ignored them and walked back to their den.

Radish exclaimed " The Pokedex was new but a young trainer dropped it when he was battling so i took it and looked and found out I was in the joto region but new Pokedex come out every year or so" Radish said "i gess that the trainer was in a place where he saw a Lucario or battled one and went to joto for some reason"

"Oh, okay. See you guys around." With that, Folia turned around and left the others behind, running back to the cave she lived in. The wind had picked up, and she figured it might start raining soon.

Radish looked quite confused "so if shiny Lucario's are a yellow ish green but you are green does this mean that you are radioactive!" Radish ran behind a tree thinking that he might get radiation sickness from the Lucario

"No No I'm A Shiny Lucario That Was Experimented On" He Said Firmly
"No More Questions Please" He Said And Then Went To His Cave In The Mountains
"I Shouldn't Tell My Story To Others Anymore" He Said To Himself
"Although Wouldn't Hurt To Meet Them Again" He Said Calmly
"Plus That Riolu Needs Training" He Thought To Himself
"Welp We'll Start Tomorrow" He Thought To Himself Again
"I Should Go To Sleep Now It Looks Like It's Gonna Rain" When He Said That He Immediately Slept

Radish looked as the green Lucario walked away " man it looks like it's gonna rain" radish mumbled "welp I can't stay here" Radish walked away into the forest to hide in a broken down and very old store.

Name:Buddy
Species: Puplio
Personality:Kind,scared easily,light sleeper
Dislikes:Being picked on,ghost types,dark types,being alone,the dark

Last edited:
Folia peeked out of her den, searching for the sounds she had heard outside. Padding over to a bush, she saw the Popplio sleeping. Looking up at the sky and frowning at the dark clouds, she picked up the little water type and carried it into her cave.

"Hey, it's okay." Folia tried calming Popplio, patting him on the head with her paw. "What's your name?" She asked, curious about the seal.

"I brought you in here because it was about to rain." Folia said, listening to make sure it was raining, then nodded when she heard the pitter-patter of raindrops. "I'll introduce you to some friends of mine later. You can rest right now." She said, lying down on a mat of moss.

'Most likely. I'm not too good at maps, though. You can ask around later after the storm ends, it won't last too much longer." Folia yawned and stretched, patiently waiting for the thunderstorm to end.

Folia watched Buddy at the entrance of the cave. She smiled when she saw him sleeping, and moved closer to the front of the den quietly in case any other pokemon tried to attack him, and stared out into the rain.

Folia looked over at the sudden movement from Buddy, and then started watching the rain again, thinking about the Popplio. Maybe he's going to Kalos or Hoenn. He did ask where he was, so he's probably looking for a new home. I'm not sure exactly...

Folia looked up at the sky, seeing the clouds were gone. She yawned and stood up, looking over at Buddy. "Hey, you ready to go meet those people I told you about?" She asked, as she walked out of the cave, then stopped and moved over to a tree.

Folia used her Leaf Blade attack on the tree, knocking down berries and a pile of leaves. "Pick up some food." She commanded Buddy, knowing it was most likely he would be hungry. Then she picked up some food for herself, planning to carry it around if she needed it.

*he would use his flippers to flip three berries up onto his nose balancing them perfectly* So like this? *he would flip the berries into a triangle balancing them still without them falling* or like this?

Last edited:
"Whichever you prefer. Now let's go, and see if you can find a Larvesta or Lucario, okay?" Folia said, heading toward the spot where she met the others yesterday.

Folia arrived at the site she met Marwan at. "Hm. I don't see them near here. Oh well, maybe they'll show up if we wait." She whispered to herself, sitting down. "So Buddy, what are your plans? You seem interested in leaving Alola." She commented, watching the grass around them.

I'm not trying to leave alola im just asking because some times I think I'm not in alo AH! *jumps to hearing Marwan and hits head on ceiling* Ow my head *looks up at Marwan and gets back up still rubbing head* Uh hi?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.