• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh Sorry For Jumping You" He Comforted Him
"My Name Is Marwan" He Hands Out His Hand (No Pun Intended)
"And What's Your Name?" He Asked Curiously
He Notices Folia "Oh Hey There Folia"

Name: Machira
Species: Sliggoo
Personality: Playful, Somewhat noisy along with her gooey body, Always curious of anything she didn't know, Jolly
Likes: Eating berries, making new friends, any innocent pokemon that she trusted
Dislikes: Getting betrayed, getting harmed and the cruel fairies!
Other: She can sprinkle out the gooey glitters that whoever touched them will be affected by the unknown sense that will make them sleep for 30 seconds. Which gives time for Machira to escape if it was for defense.

Machira is only roaming around the forest although not feeling happy and lost here, she's not even thinking of anything--of course, she is bored. She's currently finding someone to talk to and make friends with, although she didn't know what's happening.

"Hey, Marwan." Folia replied looking into the distance. She saw another pokemon wandering around, but she wasn't sure who it was. "I'm gonna go see who that is. See ya." She told Marwan, approaching the Sliggoo quietly.

Machira soon felt the awareness that someone is approaching her, but she didn't know you were trying to approach her silently. While you approached her, you can hear some slimy noises from her, which is both loud and noisy...

My name is Buddy nice to meet you Marwan *grabs his hand* Sorry for jumping like that I get scared easily *has an embarrassed look on his face rubbing the back of his head*

Machira began stuttered a bit as she heard someone, looking around "Uh...hello...?" She greeted back, looking around "...Who's here?"

Machira would just nod "Well, i do want to see you cause i just wanted to make friends...but i'm gonna be a coward for most things..."

"Okay," Folia stepped away from the bush and toward the Sliggoo. "Who are you?" She tried to appear somewhat disinterested in meeting Machira.

*buddy sits in place for a bit until going after Folia* Hey where are you going?! *runs after Folia but runs into Machira falling onto his back*

Hi Folia *looks over at Machira and touches her* Wow gooey *keeps squishing her goop like its a toy and loses all sense of the world around him since he is more concentrated on the goop*

Last edited:
Radish pops up from the bushes carrying something in a bag seeing a new pokemon " yes time to test it" speaking softly
Radish takes the bag and throws it on the ground and looks at Machira "hi my name is radish and you are?" radish asked

((Back from school ;w; )
"Oh, sorry that i haven't responded. I've just got distracted by something, but my name's Machira...!"

Name: Crocky
Species: Totodile
Personality: Cheerful, Happy
Dislikes: Fire
Other: When he gets exited, he sprays water out of his mouth

Crocky was scared, he was in a cold forest, so he yelled out for help. "Help!" He shouted, Hoping someone would hear him...

Machira sensed the echo of the voice, recognizing the word it has...'help', Machira looked around for the source of the cry.

"Hm... I heard it too." Folia said, looking around. Suddenly, she started running toward where she heard the voice, shouting "Where are you?"

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." Folia responded, dashing toward Crocky's location. Before long, she had found the statue, and saw the Totodile by it. "Hey. You hungry?" She asked him.

Folia shook her head, trying to get rid of the water. "Okay...here, have some berries. I'll be fine." She put down the berries she had carried around and rolled them over to Crocky.

"Heh. Well, I better tell the others where I went. If you want to meet them, you can follow me." Folia turned around and began going back to Machira and Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.