• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Create Our Own Pokedex/Fakedex~!

Where should the Gecko's Pokemon special trait be at?

• It's tail

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • It's tongue

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For move name I'd suggest "floral steal"

And for ability, "Speed-Twist", as a reference to the story "Oliver Twist" which I believe involved him joining a gang of pickpocketers, and the description could be that whenever the pokemon causes a foe to lose their held item or have it swapped out then the pokemon's speed is "twisted" to become higher than usual, basically gets a speed boost from knockoff, thief and switcheroo

Dontcha think Floral steal is too happy go lucky of a name for a Dark Type Pokemon? (Or at least that what I'm assuming?)

Then how about Thorn Grip? The user hits the target with a thorny vine (or in this case the tail temporarily grows thorns), the vines latch onto the foe's item if the user has none and steals it

Anyways, Wildhand Whack ended up winning, so we can all forget about the "Pickpocket Pinch" idea.

Now, let's move to the last step, let's decide on the ability/abilities of Grabecko's evolutionary line.

Let's make Master Thief it's second ability, and maybe add a hidden ability. How about "Pick Up"? Grabecko seems like it might pick up stuff from the ground with it's tail.

If everybody agrees that the ability should be Overgrow and Master Thief, and the Hidden Ability Pick Up. Then we can move on to Grabecko's evolutionary line.

Ok, ok Let me summarize this It's Signature Move is "Pickpocket Pinch", first ability for the first two evo. Is Overgrow, (and Maybe the second ability could be Run Away... Cuz thief thing) The first ability of Final Evo is Master Thief. (And maybe the second Ability for the final Evo could be Quick Feet following the Run Away Ability). Am I getting this right?

Ok, ok Let me summarize this It's Signature Move is "Pickpocket Pinch", first ability for the first two evo. Is Overgrow, (and Maybe the second ability could be Run Away... Cuz thief thing) The first ability of Final Evo is Master Thief. (And maybe the second Ability for the final Evo could be Quick Feet following the Run Away Ability). Am I getting this right?
Nope, you're not getting it right, even so, we already moved, we're now discussing Bandecko's apearance, how should Bandecko look like?

Well I'm thinking Bandecko could be a longer, thinner and dark version of Grabecko

I'm still thinking it should go "Snatchecko" and then "Bandecko"

Also after finishing the Grabecko line, I was thinking maybe we could split into two groups to work on the other evolutions, just to be more efficient. Obviously Goku would still have the final say in everything. After all, we've got multiple artists and quite a few people here working on this

Me @poimagic
I wasn't getting alerts, but for some reason thought of this thread this morning, and came back to look at it.
@GokuPT99 considering this has puttered out, could I just sketch the 'mon myself? I'd credit... well... this entire thread? Also, random question for those of you who have seen my Ginga Fakemon, should I make more of them? I have plenty of ideas, I just don't know if anyone would be interested in seeing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.