• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed King of the Fist

He gently held her hand and smiled. "Don't be sad. I already made peace with it." He gently smiled. I think you would've liked her."

"I'm." She was about to say her name before her pictured showed up on a portable screen. "Janet." It looked like she was up against some woman with long blonde hair wearing a blue dress.

Johann looked over Janet's shoulder at her portable screen. Seeing Janet's opponent, she gave a confused expression.
"Who wears a dress to a fighting tournament?" Johann said. Then she shrugged. It didn't matter much. Perhaps she had some sort of strategy to compensate for the choice of clothing? "Well, good luck."
With that Johann turned and began to make her way back to the dojo. She might watch Janet's fight. Getting this far in the tournament meant that she was no normal teen. Clear she had some skill. But was she the biggest threat in the group fighting?

The screen in the nurse's room flickered on, showing the matchups for the next fights. Looking over, Coco noticed that Janet was among the fighters. Coco had said she would try to go watch Janet's fight. Squeezing Cullen's hand, Coco got out her notebook to write a message.
I've got to go. I told a friend I'd cheer her on. The message said. Getting up, Coco slipped her notebook under her arm and started to head out the door. The mute paused at the door, glancing back to smile and wave at Cullen then walk away.

Cullen nodded as he got comfortable. He watched as she left smiling. While he still loved Beth he couldn't help but feel something for Coco.

The beach
Janet walked onto the arena as she watched her opponent step in. " a person was wondering who wore a dress to a tournament?" She said.
the woman simply smiled before getting into a fighting position. " Youll see soon enough." She said as her eyes locked onto Janet.

The Dojo
The plastic man got into the Arena as his opponent a Japanese man early twenties walked on and looked at him. " Your going down old man." The boy said in his own language.
" I do say that is incorrect." The plastic man said. He put his fists up he moved his arms in a circular motion infront of his face. The Japanese man got into his stance and readied himself.

Coco jogged down the path towards the beach, her bare feet slapping against the cool stone trail. She hoped she would be able to make it before Janet's fight started. The stone path turned to sand, and the ring came into sight. Good! She had managed to make it before the fight started! Slowing down to a walk, Coco made her way towards the seating area. The sand felt nice and warm against her feet, but the gentle sounds of the surf couldn't lower the suspense of the fight about to go down. Taking a seat, Coco noticed that the opponent Janet was facing was a woman wearing a dress. That was quite strange... It reminded Coco of the contestant she fought for the spot in these finals. Who wore fancy clothes like that to a fighting tournament? The man had claimed it was because he was a gentleman, but the woman... This was going to be interesting.

Back in the dojo, Powell watched both fighters intensely. Both seemed quite confident in their abilities, and the man with Plastic like skin seemed to utilize some form of boxing. Powell would have to check for his name later...
"Hey." Lt. Johann said, sliding next to Powell.
"Hey." Powell said, not taking his eyes off the fighters.

The woman started to move as if dancing. She looked at Janet and smirked. Janet tried to understand what she was doing before feeling something hit her face. Janet moved back as she looked at her watching the dancing woman as she moved closer to her. Janet bit her lip as she continued to get hit by the dancing woman.

The plastic man quickly moved hitting the man in the ribs. The Yakuza member tried to make a counter attack as the plastic man continued to hit at vital spots before knocking him out with a punch to the face knocking him out. " Winner." The announcer said. The plastic man smiled before bowing for the crowd

Powell blinked, surprised at the quick match. The red-eyed man was fast, nearly as fast as the mercenary Powell has just faced. But unlike Bullet Bill, it appeared at this guy hit very hard as well. Heck, the man made the fight look like it was a piece of cake! He sure was glad he hadn't looked over at Johann when she approached, or he might have missed the fight! This man was not to be taken lightly, and it appeared that Johann thought the same.

Coco flinched as Janet was struck again. She could understand why Janet was having trouble. The way this woman moved, it was almost hypnotic! Many guys in the audience were obviously gawking at this woman and her dance moves. Nonetheless, if Coco had a voice she would be cheering on Janet. But unfortunately, all the mute girl could do was just watch.

The plastic man got off stage. He looked at the fellow boxer and nodded at him in a sign of respect before walking off.

Janet continued to get hit by the dancing woman. ' concentrate.' She said as she spat out some blood. This woman must have a weakness. She looked towards the crowed and saw Coco. She smiled at her friend before getting up. She got into her fighting stance as the woman started to do her dance yet again.
Janet let out a breath as she tried not to focus on the hypnotic dancing as she dogged the woman's attack. She tackled the woman to the ground and put her into a choke hold. The woman tapped Janet's leg. Janet let go and stood up as the Ref called the match. She held out a hand to the dancing woman. "What was that." She asked.
"My fighting style." She said taking her hand. "It's a mix between the Brazilian Capoeira and ballet." She said. She smiled at Janet. "I'm Amellia." She said as the girls shook hands.

The mute fighter let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. In one quick move, Janet had managed to cinch the fight in a powerful pin. Coco would have to watch out for that if she would be facing the young woman. From the looks of it, it appeared that the woman in the dress wasn't a sore loser either, accepting defeat with honor. Trying to catch Janet's eye, Coco smiled and gave her friend and thumbs up.

Coco nodded in agreement. The Scrub was pretty sure she had never seen a fighting style like that before, incorporating dance into combat. It was indeed interesting. But a new thought entered her mind. It was time for the fourth and final round of fights for the first eliminations. Coco hadn't fought yet, so she knew she was in this upcoming wave. She wondered, what would her opponent be like...?

Out of the corner of her eye, Coco noticed something. On the trail leading from the beach to the dojo, the man in the lab coat was there. And just as always, he appeared to be watching Coco...

Coco turned, giving Janet a confused look. She quickly understood Janet's meaning, however, and ran off to follow her.

Dr. Delta had been observing Coco with quite a bit of interest, and instantly noticed Janet storming towards him with Coco not far behind. He was in a far too open area, and they were far too close for the doctor to hide. So he simply stood there, waiting and observing. Both female. Teenagers. In his mind, Dr. Delta recalled the location of key pressure points. It looked as if Ms. Janet wanted a fight.
"Good afternoon, Ms. Janet. Ms. Dune." Dr. Delta said calmly, his hands in the pockets of his lab coat.

Janet stood infront of him. "What do you want with my friend you creep." She said as her eyes narrowed on him. She heard from a few fighters how he was able to hit pressure points so she knew she would have to be quick if things got ugly. " You've been stalking her since we were on the boat." She said.

Dr. Delta paused for a second, considering what Janet had just said.
"That's quite an accusation... I believe I know what you're talking about, but I'm not quite sure you should say it goes as far as stalking." Dr. Delta said. He purposely trailed off, acting as in thought. Adjusting his glasses, he looked down at Janet.
"You see, unlike others I have not come to this fighting tournament for fame and fortune. I already have enough money from my company, and more fame then I really want. No, I came to this tournament to observe humans in what could be considered the "peak combat condition". Its a little hobbie I have, and hope to perhaps write a paper about it one day. What you and your friend consider 'stalking', is not. However, if it makes Miss Dune uncomfortable, then I will cease my observations on her. I already have most of the notes I need on her."
Dr. Delta looked at Janet expectantly. While some of what he said may have been true, there was also quite a few lies. Miss Coco Dune... Was it possible that she was...? More observations were required.

Janet took a step towards him looking him in the eyes. "If you do anything to hurt my friend you will pay." She said before turning and walking away. She knew she would have to keep an eye on him.

Cullen saw where each of the next fights were taking place. He forced himself to stand up as he started to limp out of the medical room and towards were Coco's fight was going to be held. She watched his match even if the fight nearly killed him. The least he could do was watch hers.

Dr. Delta watched as Janet walked away, then took a quick glance at Coco. Nodding at Coco, Delta turned and headed back up the path to the dojo. The scientist had a very strong feeling that his guess was correct... And if it was, this could prove both interesting... And dangerous for Raitech.

Back at the beach, Coco watched as Janet walked back towards her. The albino girl showed Janet her notebook.

What did he have to say? The message read. Right before Coco could hear Janet's response, however, Coco's portable screen lit up. It appeared that she was finally up to fight, facing off against a man in a strange mask on the beach. The name the man went under was simply, "Shy Guy".

Janet saw that Coco's match was up. "I'll tell you after the match." She said she put an arm on her friend. "Good luck Coco." She said before making her way to the spectator spot.

Cullen with the help of a doctor who stopped him was wheeled to the beach arena. The doctor placed him near the front where he could get a great view

Lee let out a breath as he stood up in the dojo. It was time. He looked at his opponent. He smirked as he a man around his farther's age. "Mister Fung Li we meet again." He said as he got into his stance. Fung Li went into Crane position his hands above his head and a foot of the ground.

Coco gave Janet a thumbs up and a smile, and made her way into the beach fighting ring. After a few moments her opponent, Shy Guy, entered the ring as well. He wore a white mask that covered his whole face, with two large black spots for eyes and a small one for a mouth. Along with that, the man wore a red jacket and cargo pants. He bowed at Coco, who bowed back, and the two took fighting positions.

Coco seemed... Different, now that she was in the ring. Her blue eyes, once cheerful and kind, now seemed to hold nothing but an icy coldness. Her face was set with sheer determination, and it was clear she wasn't going to hold back. Then, the fight started.

Shy Guy jumped at Coco, aiming a powerful downward kick. Coco just barely managed to sidestep, then ducked under a powerful hook from the masked man. This guy was fast, and had a pretty unique fighting style. Coco had seen one similarr to it in an underground fight. It would almost of look like her opponent was flailing about, but each blow was actually carefully planned out. Guy advanced towards Coco, launching a multitude of kicks and not giving Coco any time to counter, only block and dodge.

"Come on Coco." Cullen shouted as he watched the fight. " You can do it belive in yourself." The doctor chuckled as he watched.

Lee moved backwards as Fung Li moved on the offensive striking quickly to keep Lee off guard. Lee gritted his teeth as he tried to think of a counter attack

The Shy Guy continued to bombard Coco with attacks, moving like the Tasmanian Devil. With each attack, Coco dodged or blocked, moving in a boxer-like fashion, only smoother. It was clear that the Shy Guy was starting to tire out. His attacks were coming slower and with less force, and Coco was starting to take advantage of that.

Upon a haphazard punch from Shy Guy, Coco was finally able to counter. She blocked the punch with an elbow strike, repelling the masked fighter and leaving him wide open for a punch to the gut from Coco. Shy Guy doubled over, coughing, and Coco gave him space. After a moment, Guy slowly got back to his feet, ready to fight. The two fighters went at it once again, with Shy Guy attacking with renewed energy.

It was like that old legend, the one with the unstoppable force and immovable object. It seemed that Coco was dodging and blocking everything that Shy Guy threw at her. That was, until one attack got through. Coco ducked back a moment to slow when Shy Guy tried for a grapple, and the masked fighter managed to grab Coco's shirt. The mute girl pulled away so quickly and fiercely, there was a loud RIPPP! And suddenly, Coco went from wearing a blue no-sleeved shirt to a crop top.

In the competitor's dorm...

"Pause!" Delta exclaimed, forgetting that he was alone watching the t.v. The doctor grabbed the remote, but it wasn't needed. Clearly seen, even on a grainy T.V. screen, was a rectangular burn scar on Coco's right side. Delta couldn't help but to smile. It was just as he thought... This would prove to be quite interesting.

Back at the Beach...

Coco's face turned red as Shy Guy dangled the blue piece of cloth from his fingers. The gloves were off. Coco charged at the masked fighter, throwing a punch. Shy Guy didn't seem to expect that, taking the blow full on. He recovered quickly, throwing a right hook as a counterattack, but then something strange seemed to happen. Coco blocked the attack... But at the same time, it was almost as if she attacked. Shy Guy was knocked back... By a block. In fact, every attack Coco blocked it was like Shy Guy got hit.

After recoiling from another attack, Coco finally took the offensive, hitting Shy Guy with a three hit combo so strong that he was knocked out cold. Coco stood over her fallen foe, breathing heavily and wiping some sweat from her brow. Suddenly, her sense returned to her and Coco realized she was standing In front of a crowd with her belly showing. Turning a deeper shade of red, Coco quickly exited the ring.

Cullen wheeled over to Coco. "Coco." He said. "That was an amazing battle." He said before handing her his jacket. "They cleaned it so there shouldn't be any blood on it." He said smiling at her. He kept his eyes centered on her eyes as to not see anything she wouldn't want him to see.

Janet walked over to her. "Nice job sister." She said smiling at her

Dojo

Lee kicked Fung Like back as he got into his oponnets space an unleashed a volley of punches. Like fell down defeated. "Good match as always Fung."
Fung Like nodded as he stood up. "I'll get you in another five years." He said.

The Genzo patriarch stood up and grabbed a microphone. "All combatants that are still in please report to the dojo." He said

Coco quickly snatched Cullen's jacket and threw it on. Once that was done, the mute looked much more relaxed. The icy coldness that was in her eyes in the ring had melted back to their normal softness, and she smiled lightly at Cullen. Turning to see Janet, Coco gave her friend a thumbs up. The P.A. speaker system crackled life with an announcement from Mr. Genzo, and Coco listened. Once he was done, Coco jerked a thumb to the path to the dojo, and started walking that way.

Cullen fallowed her on one side as Janet fallowed on the other. He wheeled closer to Coco he looked up at her. He knew he still loved his fiancée. No matter what he would always love her. but since he came here he couldn't help but admire Coco not just for her looks but for her determination, no nonsense personality.

In the Dojo Bear claw was conversing with Allen as three people walked in. the furthest of the men away was a very buff South African man wearing a leotard his mucsles were huge. The person in the middle wore a yellow uniform with a pendum of a spider on the person's chest. the person wore a mask that covered all but the eyes. The final person wasn't human. It looked like a mutated lizard standing at six feet it had long snout with slated eyes. It had four claws on both hands and six on it's feet where the pinkie should be was a claw longer than the others and curved. It's skin had orange and black stripes.

"What the fuck." Allen said as he looked at the beast. "I thought this was a human event not some dinosaur thing."

Mr Genzo looked at it. He knew Disney corps liked using genetically altered beast to participate in the tournament. Last year they had a big pedaled lion as their representative. Genzo shook his head. He knew Disney corps was up to something. Even before the war they had an empire of sorts.

Last edited:
Coco entered the dojo and took a look around. There were still quite a few competitors left, but much less than were on the boat. It was still, quite a diverse crowd. Looking over, Coco saw that Bear Claw was still in the tournament. Smiling, the mute fighter waved cheerfully at the luchador. Then something strange caught her eye. At first, Coco thought it was a dragon statue of some sort. But after another look, she realized that it was no statue. That was a real, live, dinosaur in the building. Was it... No, it couldn't be. Was it a competitor? Coco thought back to the old tapes of the previous tournament, remembering that there was something similar. Some sort of lion creature had competed... Coco looked over at Janet and Cullen to make sure they were seeing what she was seeing.

Lt. Johann and Powell were standing in another corner, also scanning the remaining contestants. A strange man walked by and leered at Johann, displaying a mouth of razor sharp teeth. The soldier scowled at the man, and he walked away.
"Well, at least that actor hasn't showed up yet." Powell said. The boxer looked over to find a man wearing a bandana over his face, looking at him. The bandana man didn't seem to have any ill intent, and had a bit of a glimmer in his eye of excitement. Dr. Delta entered the area, making sure to keep his distance from Coco and Janet.

Bear claw smiled when he saw Coco happy that she was still in. He waved back at her.

Cullen looked at the dinosaur. Acting brace he rolled his wheel chair close to it. It turned it's head
and looked Cullen dead in the eyes hissing at him as if to tell him to back away or else.

"Man who brought the velociraptor here." Cage said as he walked in he gave all the women in the room his boyish grin.

Queen shook his head. "It's not a raptor. Raptors are the size of chickens"

"Attention." Mr. Genzo said. " Congratulations all of you to making it to the next round. Tonight you shall feast. Tomorrow the next round shall begin." He tapped his foot as everyone's pictures started to move as eight groups of two people continued to move until stopping showing who was battling who. " Starting tomorrow each match will be fought one at a time in the stadium." He said.

Last edited:
Lt. Johann sighed when Cage entered.
"You just had to mention him..." Johann muttered to Powell. She looked up at the screen and watched as the pictures of the contestants began to randomly rearrange with each other. To her surprise, she noticed that one of the pictures showed a dinosaur. Sure enough, when the soldier took a quick glance around the room, she found that there was indeed a dinosaur as a contestant.
"Powell! What the hell is that?!" Johann hissed, nudging Powell in the side and subtly pointing out the raptor. Powell glanced over at the dinosaur with a surprised look as well.
"I... I have no clue." Powell said.
"Alright, dude!!" Powell and Johann turned to find the bandana guy approach them. The guy's bandana had a large, red mouth on it, full of razor sharp teeth. "Looks like we're gonna be fighting! That's just what I was hoping for!"
Powell glanced back at the TV, and found that sure enough, his opponent was the bandana guy. His name read, "Banzai Bill".
"Banzai Bill... The man I faced earlier-"
"My friend and Co-worker! I'm gonna avenge his ass, man! I'm gonna hit you like a howitzer!" 'Banzai' Bill exclaimed, crossing his arms. It was quite clear from the look in the man's eyes that he didn't mean his threats and trash talking seriously, and was more having fun with the whole thing. Johann didn't look quite impressed.
"I'm going to find the food." Johann said, walking away from Powell.

Coco's attention was taken away from the dinosaur when Mr. Genzo began to speak. Coco watched the pictures of the contestants swirl around, and saw hers finally come to a stop. The contestant in the picture next to hers was leering at the camera, with a mouth full of pointed, metal teeth. The name underneath read "Piranha Pete". Looking away from the screen, Coco glanced again at the dino, then over at Janet. In sign language, Coco asked Janet if she knew anything about the dino.

Janet shook her head. She's never seen anything like it before. She then looked at the screen she was going to fight some one named Allen Queen. She looked around and saw the man. She signed Coco telling her she was going to speak with her next opponent.

Cullen and the dinosaur looked at each other. Cullen slightly turned his eyes to the screen as he saw he was up against Boko. He let out a curse he really didn't want to fight him this early.
"Cullen." Boko said a bit happy to see him. " So good to see you well my friend." He smiled before looking at the dinosaur. Both moved slowly around each other as if ready to attack. " You not hurt Boko's friend." He said. "Boko hurt Boko's friend."
The beast hissed. "Not... hurt... unless... provoked." A raspy somewhat british voice said.

David whistled before walking to the dinosaur sure that it was only an animatronic not notcing or caring about what was happening. " Looks like I'm up against you scales." He laughed clearly I'll be making it to the next round.

Bear claw and the heavy leotard south African man looked at each other. They both examined the other as if to size the other up.

Coco nodded, and watched Janet walk off. Looking around the room, Coco decided to walk over to Cullen and Boko. She eyed the dinosaur with caution as she approached, not feeling quite safe but walking over to Cullen anyway. He appeared to have been talking to a strange man with green skin, who looked almost feral. Yet Coco got the feeling that although he had the ragged appearance, this strange man wasn't wild. Coco got next to Cullen, then waved hello at Boko.

Johann weaved her way through the crowd, and eventually found herself in the middle of a staredown between a luchador and a heavyset African man in a leotard. Mostly likely opponents, Johann surmised. With a nod to each fighter, the soldier walked past them to look for the food.

Boko looked at Coco and gave her a wide smile as he waved at her. He turned his attention back to the dinosaur as if to say this wasn't over before walking over to Coco. " you Coco correct me Boko." He said. "Cullen friend." He said. " you friend of Cullen makes you Boko's friend."

The dinosaur snapped at Cage making him jump back a little bit. "Ferral fucker." Cage said as he started to walk away glad he will be kicking that beast in the next round.
The Dinosaur turned back to the human that was sitting down. It knew many of the people here feared it. It could sense that but that blue skinned guy and this person seemed to be interested. the human moved it's hand towards it and gently touched it's muzzle. many thoughts went threw it's head but instead of acting on anything it stayed there.

Bear claw looked at the man. Both grabbed each other's hand as their biceps bulged almost glistening.

"Excuse me dear lady." The plastic man said as he walked up to Johann. " It appears we will be doing combat." He said. " I wish you the best of luck you will need it."

Johann looked over at the red-eyed man. He seemed quite... strange. The man had an unusual, dangerous air around him.
"Perhaps." Johann said in response to the man's comment about luck. She responded in a calm and level voice. "I saw your fight. It was quite brutal. I hope you don't mind if I do the same."
With the way she spoke, one could tell that she intended to go all out if necessary.

Coco nodded and smiled at Boko. He was a bit strange, but the mute fighter liked Boko. Even though he looked quite strange, well, this competition brought in a lot of strange fighters. Coco was used to it by now. Pausing a second, Coco wrote another message in her notebook and showed it to Boko.
Where are you from? The message read.

Powell walked through the crowd and found himself near Bear Claw and his competitor.
"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please." Powell said, then flexed as well.

The plastic man gave a small grin. "I expect nothing less." He said. "You fought in the last tournament correct?" He asked.

"Boko from Afrika." He said giving her a wide smile. "Where you from quiet girl."

Bear claw and his future opponent looked at Powell. Bear Claw flexed showing off his back muscles and biceps as Marduck put one hand in the air as he flexed the other hand right above his hand.

"Indeed." Johann said. The soldier looked down at her mechanical arm, then curled it into a fist with a soft whirring sound. "But that was four years ago. Now, I've made sure that my arm and leg won't be breaking anytime soon. Unlike last tournament."
The soldier looked back up at the plastic man.

Africa, huh? Coco wrote another message, then showed Boko her notebook. The message read, The NA region, District S. Coco paused for a moment, considering if her next question was rude or not, then decided to ask it anyway. Why are you green?

Powell changed his pose as well, flexing with both arms towards his torso. He was determined to not yield! Johann noticed what was going on, and shook her head and sighed.
"Men." Johann muttered.

The plastic man smirked before whistling. "That's a nice piece of tech." He said his eyes glowed red as he examined it. "Try not to lose any more body parts" He said. " I doubt you would want to look like me in your future." He said before chuckling. He looked at the three men and chuckled. "Let them be. They're communicating with their muscles."

Boko thought about how to respond properly. "Boko abandoned years ago in jungle." He said as he tapped his chest. "Animals raised Boko. My skin changed to help me get threw the years."

"No ganarás hombre blanco" (You will not win white man) Bear claw said as he pressed his arms together and crouched.

"Ek sal jou twee klein mans wen." ( I will win you two little men) The south African said as he changed his position.

Johann quickly looked back at the red-eyed man, just now realizing the obvious.
"You're a cyborg." Johann said, slightly surprised. She looked the man up and down, trying to figure out which limbs were false. If she were to go by his skin... then it looked like almost every part was robotic. Even his eyes, which Johann assumed to be contacts or changed for some strange fashion trend. Well... that makes things a lot more difficult.

Oh. That sounded terrible. While Coco hadn't had a great life herself, at least she had her family. This poor guy had no one. Coco reached out and gently took Boko's hand, smiling kindly at the ragged man. His hand felt tough and hard, must be from years of living in the jungle. She signed the phrase, "Let's be friends", but then realized that it was entirely likely that Boko didn't know sign language. The mute girl quickly wrote that message in her notebook and showed it to Boko.

Powell changed his position as well, showing off his muscular back. Then he turned, and started popping his pecs.
"Neither of you stand a chance against my power!" Powell declared. At that moment, trays off fantastic and delicious smelling food were wheeled out for the competitors to feast upon.

Plastic man tapped his head fallowed by his spine, his heart and his lounges. "Those are the only part of me that're real." He said looking at her. "And don't worry my body has been modified so that it is able to participate in the tournament." he said as he leaned back.

Boko smiled and nodded yes as he looked at her he smelled the food as his mouth watered. "Excuse me Boko need nourishment." He said before staring to walk towards the food.

Not noticing the food Bear claw continued to show off.

Cullen strood towards the food and picked up something he only ever heard of steak.

Coco watched as the food was wheeled out, and she felt her stomach grumble. The food smelled delicious, and looked fantastic. There was all sorts of food! Seafood, steak, everything looked so tasty and fresh! So this is what the Business Class and Common Wealth ate like? The mute fighter slowly picked up a plate and walked up and down the food table, trying to figure out what she should eat. Coco knew she shouldn't overeat, that could be unfortunate. But still... it couldn't hurt to try some stuff...

Johann looked the cyborg up and down again before nodding.
"Well. It was a pleasure to meet you." Johann said. The soldier turned abruptly and started to make her way towards the food. As she passed Powell and Bear Claw, she shook her head again.
"The food's out, boys." Johann said, before continuing to the tables and picking up some fruit. Powell ignored her, continuing to flex at Bear Claw. He did not want to give in.

Janet sat beside Coco. "Looks good right." She said taking her fork and digging into a price of ham.
Cullen wheeled up to her other side. He smelled the stake before taking a bite of it.

Bear claw stopped and stretched his hand out to the other two in a sign of respect.

Coco nodded happily before sitting down as well. All this food was so new and exciting to her! Back in District S, if they were lucky they'd end up with some Ramen or something. The mute picked up a piece of calamari, inspecting it curiously. She hadn't ever seen seafood before, except in movies. She slowly took a bite and found that it was, in fact, really good. Her eyes brightened, and she began to dig into her food.

Meanwhile, Powell accepted Bear Claw's hand.
"I hope we may have the honor to face each other in the future." Powell said, before walking to get some food.

Last edited:
(Don't you mean Powel?)
Cullen took a bite of his food He looked up at one of the Televisions scattered throughout the room. He watched as he saw thirty people walk up to a screen. " These are the thirty qualifiers for the upcoming Grand Prix." The announcer said. Cullen focused on a man with a square jaw and blonde hair. " Good luck Adam." He muttered raising his glass to the screen. He then let out a moan as he took a bite out of the stake.

Bear claw nodded though not understanding the man he walked and grabbed his food.

As the competitors began eating, Dr. Delta entered the room. He scanned it quickly, noting the locations of everyone in the room. His eyes fell on Coco, but only for a moment before traveling on to the dinosaur. The scientist let out a small gasp, and went to approach the dinosaur. His eyes were almost glistening in excitement as he looked over the creature, making sure not to touch it.
"Oh, yes, yes, quite well, hmm..." The scientist muttered to himself, taking out his clipboard and writing down a few notes before continuing on. He appeared to be looking for someone, but not Coco...

Coco, meanwhile, looked at Cullen curiously and she took another bite of the food. Was his stake really that good? And who was the man Cullen had raised his glass to?