• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Keldeo's New Forme Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
CoroCoro_July_2012_Cover.png

The June edition of Japanese magazine CoroCoro has started to leak ahead of its release in Japan on Friday. So far we have the front cover of the magazine which features Keldeo in its new "Resolution Forme." The Pokémon doesn't seem to have changed that much, from what we can currently see it only seems to be featuring a slightly longer mane featuring three feathers and a new horn.

Read More

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi there shorts :)

Some of your posts are bordering on the slightly SPAMmy side; this post, for example, is just a single sentence! You can't really express an opinion in the way we like to do things here in posts that short, so just repeating the gist of the news in a few words doesn't add to a conversation - or start one, for that matter.

Please try to only post when you actually have something to say, or to take part in a conversation: What exactly do you think of Keldeo's new forme? If you can say whether you like it or not, and why, that's a brilliant starting point for conversations. Of course, without conversations there's little point to a community!

Keldeo has a new form now that I think about it this is amazing because this could mean that the other very rare pokemon may get a new form. By the other rare pokemon I mean pokemon such as Victini,Genesect and Meleotto. I truly hope this means that in pokemon Black and White 2 will give players the ability to catch these rare pokemon instead of using the (Action-Replay)or waiting for nintendo and pokemon to realese them in an online event. If we are able to catch them I'm sure they will have rare events online anyways.

Well...looks like a certain pony found the gift shop~ :D Jk, in all seriousness, I am impressed by the new look already, even with the slight tweaks. Actually, I dare say it makes him look a couple of years older. I do kind of hope we get more of a story with Keldeo this time around, like an actual event that triggers when this Pokemon is brought to a certain place, or some weird thing like that. Basically something that I can explore as part of a story.