• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kasumi's Digital Doodle Book

D'awww those characters are great ;>!!!
They both just look so cute :OO!!
For the guy I suggest: Blaze, I don't know why... just sorta fits, mez thinks.
I think for the girl keep the name Rokka; I like that name :DDD!

Alsoo, Kasumi I was loking at your front page and it said requests are open :>! Is that true :>? If it is could you convert one of my sprites into your masterpieces? >> If your up to it and your not to busy here he is:
JAY-1-1.png

I would greatly appreciate it ;).

Keep up the great work XD! (I know you will) :>>>

Shaymin ~*

Last edited by a moderator:
* TUN BURSTS IN WITH NAMES AND STUFF

asdjshdbjhfjkfnfjdghgjjjgghhhh scarffffffff ♥

I mean, uh!
I think the boy should be called Arron~! ♥
He just looks like an Arron to me :> Arron means Tall Mountain and he looks like he'd climb one of them easy-peasy! >:'D

And maybe the girl should be called Zahra or Fatima :>
Zahra means 'She Will Flourish' and Fatima means chaste or abstinence. She looks rather innocent to me, wot wot :> (or maybe she's the opposite xD)

They both look so supakawaiidesumoemoe and neeeeeeen ♥
(how weeaboo of me :U)

~♥

[looks at the unsilhouetted headshots]

I.
LIEK.

As for names... Hehe, I haz some. For the boy, I suggest Drew. And the girl, Lexica. They kinda match, the names fit the pics.
YOU KNOW YOU LIEK IT.

So wat, you gonna make more pics>
Plz?
Thx.

IF you are taking requests (it says you are on the first page) could I have a signature shaped picture with the four characters I previously commanded you to draw looking all serious and evil?

If this ain't possible it's totally OK.

Respect!!
WOOT!

Oh My! ://o

So many replies, name suggestions and positive feedback in my absence! ^//^
I'm sorry you had to wait so long for your request Shay~
But I left 'Charms early yesterday and didn't get back 'til late soooo~

ShayminsRequest-1.png

Et, Voila!
I hope you like him- be sure to point out anything I might have missed/done wrong ://>

Annnnnd since a certin little Charmsian (*COUGHtunnyCOUGH*)
has released her final fakemon starter evos, I'm away to go and draw that >///>

Sorry, CONSTANTINE!! but I don't really specialize in signatures and such ://c
I don't think I'll be able to do your request. </3

Kasu-nyan xxx

Ahyaaaaaaaaaan ♥

Shay's request is utterly adorable o // w // o
I love the little details like the shading on/in the mouth <33
and then there's the EYES asdnfkjfnefkjmde <33333333

Can't wait to see more like the Fakeymans <33

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

CUTE!!!!!!

I love it to pieces!!!!! Love that guy!!

Your requests are epic. (It's fine you, dont have to, regarding my request, d'oh!!)

KASUMI!!
I it. Everything about it is just perfect ~! I love the background it looks awesome :DDD! The eyes look adocale too :>>! You made the streaks look very detailed and great :}! I also, like his lil tooth just looks so CUTE!!!

* Adds as avvi! *
* Shay thanks Kasumi 1 million times :D! *
Keep up the great work :DDDDD!

Shaymin ~*

Nyaaaaaa ♥

Thankies for your lovely comments :'//D
They make my insides melt with love ^///^

OH LOOKIE ://O
It's-

TunnysFinalEvoFakemon.png

-one very baddly drawn Madamburr~
Madamburr Used FirePunch!

Can normal//fire Madamburr learn Fire Punch? x'//D

I fail, again, at backgrounds :'//)
Don't none of you deny it! >//3//<''

And I has to work on a special... something for ya'll >//.//>
Kasu-nyan loves you all a hugely amount ://> xxx

D'aww it's ADORABLE!
I wuv the lil cat face :3 and its cute eye's :DDD!!
Your such a lier your fabulous at backgrounds; to be honest I love your backgrounds they are so detailed :>!!
Can't wait to see the mystery gift I know it will be tremendous ;>!

Shaymin ~*

Urghhhh... Even though... my dad managed... to restore... my brain... before, I... highly doubt... he'll be... able to... do it now... It's overloaded... I love... your art... as always... Good work... Keep it... up... Urghhh... System error... 404... My brain... is... freezing... Can't type... Urghh... *boom*

...... fwaaaaaaaaaaaa ♥

Madamburr! It's so deliciously adorable and perfect ♥
You draw flames (coughandbackgroundscough) so well, Kash-nyan :>
YEW MUST TEACH ME YEWR WAAAIIIS

And now, Germinut, Strambus and Madamburr can learn the moves Worry Seed, Fake Tears and Fire Punch :>

Nyeh ♥

I hate when you say stuff like
Amzaar_Gyarou said:
-one very baddly drawn Madamburr~
and
Amzaar_Gyarou said:
I fail, again, at backgrounds :'//)
Don't none of you deny it! >//3//<''
Because they are lies :<

I don't know why you do, but you degrade your own abilities quite a lot. These are amazing! Shay's trainer is so cute and awesome, and that is one god-effin' sweet Madamburr ya got there! It looks so cute, yet powerful at the same time. I'm sure that's exactly how Tun imagined it when she was spriting it. It looks absolutely amazing! And the background is so cool, I love it! I have no idea how you even DARE call that bad, because it ain't! And I'm pretty sure most people here will agree with me :)

You STILL manage to amaze me every time with your absolutely fantasmiculous art! ^^

~Weeds

Niiiiiii~

Weeds you are too kind overlooking my blobby 'lava' backgrounds :'//D
And Tunny I am so glad you like Madamburr! ^///^
Of course, Praure you're too kind ;//D

Look, Look, Look, Fellas!
It's almost that time of year...

HappyValentinesDayEveryone-1.png

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!
I love you all! :'//D ♥ ♥ ♥

Kasumi xxx

That. That there is the BEST KAS'MI PICCU EVER!
The sparkliness alone is enough for 5 stars, but the whole asdfl-group piccu theme is ♥
*Indie steals Kasumi*

Ewiucfegbwciw!!!

Evrfeiuobve veviuehfv euwcxsdnmv aucnfoes spciouhn fv wdcionmfv sdpvufvh sdvoi v sfviuoh vuoishmpa vbfvdosds vfahovbf!! BYHTebuevg ceqiucf eqfvfukoqvfglbhsaaofdkovmd fdia. Efvmadfuhv mviudhvf evh davmdifvhdnapfv viughnfradsmm!!

Rtvrwtfvhnmvfew fviupoweufv fvowfgv. Hufiowfnvonv qnfviun vfqwufvg? weivu vwe ygvf awefjvnlas vbgosfhbv vswdfhlbveakvhg fbbbbbbbbbbv w afvbkafvbhjfa afdvkjladfvbadf! Tbiulbhymier vmlwiuvh gbwrjlnrwl, vliubvh? ^^;

GVwrfgvh vg eqvfilgvneqfv!!

~Weeds

(Thee Avesome ness off taht pichture molted the payurt off mai braen taht recougnioses wurrds. Iit's a biit bettur nao, buht I maight stell nevurr fuelly recouver :< (Aelso, Eendiee, I caennot alloe yuu tu doo taht >:<))

Weeds just for that, you're getting you Valentine's Day gift early ;//D

TogetherForever.png

Whoooooop!♥ ♥ ♥
Hope you like it :'//D

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie!

Kasumi xxx

I...

I just... Wow.

I love you honey. I love you more than anything I've ever experienced before. More than I could've imagined even in my wildest fantasies.

~Hubby

I squeeeeeee'd at the group picture <333

I love all of the expressions and the cuteness and then there's always THE EYES AMFGTHEEYES and it's all just superrrbbbb <33
Weeds looks really cool, Blazi looks all awesome, Kera looks adorable, Kasu/Amzaar looks really sway and Dark looks great, too~! It all just works and flows and blaaaaahhhh ♥

AND THEN I NOTICE YOU'RE HUGGING A TUNDULI and I squeeeeeee all the way home <333 I'm/she's/it's just so undeniably desu o www o I love otter <33

AND GOSH, Kasu-nyan, you and Weeds are getting rather intimate, kero? You look so cute together :> Now you and your holdinessss makes me feel all lonely and desperate for someone to hold around Valentines </3

Again, so well drawn and fantabulousss ♥

I that group Photo it's just great! :DDD!!
Is that Shaymin suppose to be me :DD?
I ♥ all the OC's they looks really good :DD! Oo, and lets not forget the cute lil Tunduli :>
That is just a wonderful photo :>!!

Shaymin ~*

I LOVE IT!

I love the group photo! You all look perfect, so cute, and I'm sure it will bring delight to your Charms friends! It delighted me, all right!

And you and Weeds.... awwww..... I love the way the outlines are thicker. I just LOVE that. Infact, it's time to do a lil' tribute of my own to y'all!

*le gasp*

Kas'mi-san! You made GROUP PICTURE!! You and Weeds look all together-ey and couple-ey, and Dark is just cool in that way of his, Blazi looks like he just did something devious, Praure's just sitting there ON A FREAKING SHAYMIN, and then there's Tun, you're holding an adorables Tun.

AND THEN THERE'S MEEE. I'm just chillin' on the back row making a little peace sign. I love how you make my leetle ears and my tail, just eeeeh~

And another *le gasp* for that picture of you and Weedsie together and holding hands, just d'awwwwww. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, you're an amazing drawer!

And thaaaat's why I'd like to make my third request!
Can I please have a full body shot of moi? Based of the nice sprite that Tunita made for me? Plz? Thanks!
Also, could you add a little Mightyena with me? Thanks, again. If you can't, it's okay.

Again, ilu Kasumi, and I'd kidnap you if Weeds wasn't standing in the background with a gun although I can clearly take him in a fist-fight unless he pulls the gun.
I'm rambling again, aren't I?
Whoops.
Sorry.

ilu, and happy Valentine's Day! Hope you and Weedsie have a good one!
Arf!~♥
*>Kera<*

It's our family! Weeds, Kasu-nyan (Holding Tun which is adorable), me, Blazi, Kerauno and...

...Is that Praure riding Shaymin? ♥

I love everything about that picture, but especially Blazi's awesomeface and girl, you are so good at drawing Shaymins~

And then there's vous and Weeds being all adlovelorabley<3 I love the way you play with words in your backgrounds.

Keep it up~

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr
Thank you all for your amazing comments! :'//D
As ever, you are all lovely and wonderful and fantabulous ;//3

Lookie~~

KeraWolfie.png

It's two ikkle baby wolfies :'//D
*Kas'mi-chan is shot for drawing Kera-Kera as a Chibi Puppy x'//3

But I'm very happy with how it came out :'//D
You look so adoracle! ^//3//^
Kasumi xxx

... okay, seriously, that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. :|

I love the linelessness and the shading and eeeeee it's just all <3333333333333333333
also his eyes and the Mightyena which is undeniably ADORABLE and just eeeeeee ♥

(it's nice to see a sprite I made/designed in picture form~ ♥)

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa ♥

(pssst I SPY YOU USING THE CHAT * and red :> You should come on chat sometime while I'm there xDD)

I wanna see moar, moar! o:

Aww, that is such a cute picture!~ I very much like this new style of drawing eyes that you have ^^ Kera looks so neat (can't go calling him cute, my manliness screams at the thought of it ^^; ), and lookie the little Mightyena! It look so kyuuuutt! Goochi goochi goo... *is bitten* Aaaagh! D:

So kyut and well done, Kera should be extremely satisfied with something this awesome! ^^

~Weeds

WHY DID MY COMPUTER HAD TO BREAK DOWN ON FREAKIN' VALENTINE'S DAY??? It must hate me!
Eh? Th-that's me!! And I'm riding a freakin' Shaymin?! That's what you do, you make the impossible come true ♥
Awww... You and Weeds look just too cute for words.
And there's Kera. Holy snap. So awesome.
Your art made my day night.
Why does there is math statistic analysis on this world?

OH.
SNAP.

I WOULD HAVE REPLIED SOONER, BUT STUFF HAPPENED AND HNNNG.

Oh my gaaaaaaawd.
I'MMA BITE YOU.
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.
IT'S A LOVE BITE.

Kas'mi, this has to be your absolute BEST work ever, IMHO!
I mean, I look like I'm about to bite someone, (which I usually am) and the little Mightyena is so kyooot.
Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
Webcam tiem!
ilu, Kas'mi!! Arf!~♥

*~>Kera<~*

Stop exploding my brain, I'm running out of Duct tape D=

But seriously, we all look epic~

I've run out of brain power, so this is it for now ♥

I can't believe I didn't post anything yesterday ://o

I feel kinda bad about that ^//3//^;;
Seeing as all of you lovely people graced me with your comments...Niiii~ *//3//*

So here's a little something I drew on notepaper during my Modern Studies exam;

ShyFoxForme.png

and copied/coloured it on MS Paint ://>
Hopefully more work'll be done and posted today >//w//<

Thank you all so much for your comments- I love you!
:'//D
Kasumi xx

I really like that picture :DDD! The little cat ears look adorcale :> I also like 'Don't hold back' it just seems so determined :D and this character looks like that :DD! I just love your art, everything about is tremendous!
I just love stalking this thread and seeing all the new art ^.^
Thanks again :D

Shaymin ~*

Shaymin ~ said:
I really like that picture :DDD! The little cat ears look adorcale :> I also like 'Don't hold back' it just seems so determined :D and this character looks like that :DD! I just love your art, everything about is tremendous!
I just love stalking this thread and seeing all the new art ^.^
Thanks again :D

Shaymin ~*

D'aww Shay~ :'//D

Actually, those are fox ears- but the mistake is easily made as tehy both look the same when I draw 'em x'//3
Shy is actually a very determined person, yes~
She always strives for what she believes in and is a very strong willed and strong minded person

I'm so glad to hear you love my thread so much :'//D
Trust me; I love posting in it and reading your comments as much as you like my art ^///^

Kasumi xx

Stalking your thread is best when you have no school to worry about. You can just sit and squee all day long if you want it. Your new drawing, as Shaymin said, is adorable! She looks so determined and stuff <333
Do more! Please? *puppy eyes*
Just noticed that the Mightyena Kera is holding seems a lot like one of my dogs. Wut.

Thank you Praure! ^//3//^

Your comments never fail to make me smile
More doodles haz come for your enjoyzment ://>

AmzaaarAndDeathGaze-1.png

It's myself and DeathGaze the lovely little Gengar
Oh how I love him~ ;//D

More to come~
(hopefully ://>)

Kasumi xx

AHHHHHHHHHH SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BRAIN IS FREEZING AGAIN! STOP DOING THAT!
It's so kawaii~ Your Gengar looks so cute and eeeeeeeeeeeeee~
You're not the only one to love this DeathGaze of yours! I think everyone loves him ^^
And there's you. Just... Wow. I luv the hat, ME WANTS IT RIGHT NAO.
Can't wait for more~ Hope it's coming soon.

Just pure CUTENESS!
Your OC and that little Gengar are just adoracle :DD I like how your both holding the peace sign and are poking tongues out :p
I like that hat too it's awesome!
Andd I have said this about 3 times now, but none the less I just love the way you draw your eyes! You make them looks cute and detailed :DDD!
Like Praure said can't wait for me :>

Shaymin ~*

Fffff.

Haven't posted here in way too long.

Is that puppy Kerauno huggling a puppy Mightyena? Yes, it is!~ That picture looks so cute<3

Don't Hold Back is really awesome as well; it has a certain toughness and beauty to it at the same time. It'd be even better with some sort of sky-based background?

And you and DeathGaze<3 This is probably just my hunger speaking, but is that a chocolate chip cookie hat?~

Oh wifey, always so epizjun and awesome at art~

The Shy piccu is just really good lookin' ^^ She does look really determined, she has dazzling eyes and her ears are really cute! (Fox an cat ears do look very alike, so you'll get that mistake a lot, especially since cat ears are slightly more common :>) I just love the pic and the message and everything :3 And her little scarf is so kyut too ^^

Yoooooouuu and DeathGaze look so adoooracle! I mean your little faces are just so cute, and I love your hat! And your scarf. And DeathGaze's bowtie. So amazingly adoracle it's... Amazing! ^^

Why must yoo be so goood at this?~

~Weeds

Thanks for all of the positive comments guys! ^//3//^

I may be going on a little haitus from 'Charms.. to support a friend.
But that isn't definate yet, so I'll treat (?) you guys with loads of art today, neh?

Alrighty! Let's get started~

MASTERPIECE.png

Firstly, we have this masterpiece, which was drawn on iScribble by myself and nischi~
You love it right?
Try not to be too jelous of our skillz. Please.
The snake was me, mistaking Mikado's arms for a serpent ://>
The sexy picture of nischi with a beard/moustache/merman/bodybuilder must be looked at while you sing to yourself, "I'm too sexy for my weights~"
And then there's me with Mikado's laces, and nischi with her belt, which is one of our inside jokes based on the fact someone told nischi she would- for a living- army crawl through the town center and untie people's shoe laces. But she's move up the chain a little and is now untying belts.
Oh; and she also lives on a roundabout. In a box. With her socks. And a fox. Move over Dr. Seuss.

OriginalShewbo.png

Resuming some slight sanity, this is a picture of Shewzo I drew out of boredom. I love his hoody ♥

ChibiFoxFormeShy.png

And a cute chibi Shy in fox forme! :'//D
Drawn on iScribble, naturally~ I love her little ears and tail >//W//<

NischiandI.png

More lovely collab work from nischi and I. Fo' Cereal.

Luke.png

You knew it was coming , Luke Triton.
nischi and I were going to spoil your innocence one day.
Evidently, that day was yesterday.

Enjoy (?!) and I hope to fear hear from you all soon ^//3//^
Kasumi xxx

I laughed myself off at all of these. I don't even know how to express it, but oh well.
Eeh? Chibi Shy? Cute and funny at the same time.
About the others... I'm actually speechless, so, yeah...
And no, don't leave us ;_; We need your drawings to SURVIVE THIS FREAKIN' WINTER! Please, don't? *puppy eyes* (again? What's up with me?)