• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

Once the other trainers had left it was Christopher and Michael`s turn, "I`ll go first," Christopher said walking onto the challengers platform, "I wonder why there are so many of you today, well doesn`t matter, my pokemon are always ready to battle," Erika said, Christopher looked through his pokemon as she talked, he thought for a second and pulled out a pokeball, "Go gloom," the leader said throwing a pokeball, "Go bronzor!" Christopher said throwing a pokeball.

Bronzor and Gloom both appeared on opposite sides of the field, "Bronzor, use gyro ball!" Christopher commanded, "Counter with energy ball!" Erika said, Bronzor span around quickly and began to levitate towards gloom, but it then began to create a ball of energy and shot it at the pokemon, the ball slammed into bronzor, stopping it in its path, "Confusion!" Christopher quickly said, Bronzor glowed pruple and gloom was sent flying back, "Now Gyro Ball!" Christopher commanded, "Energy Ball," Erika said, Bronzor flew into gloom as it was charging causing them both to be hit back onto the ground fainting, "Return," they both said returning the pokemon to its pokeball.

"Go honedge!" Christopher said, "Go Vileploom!" Erika said, they both threw a pokeball and the two pokemon appeared on the field, "Use aerial ace!" honedge spun around and spun at vileploom, "Poison Powder," Erika said, powder flew from vileploom upwards at honedge but it didn`t feel a thing, "Sleep Powder!" Erika added, a powder flew from the top of vileploom towards honedge and it fell to the ground asleep, "Mega drain," Erika said, the vileploom glowed green and energy flew from the honedge to vileploom, then it fainted.

"Lucario, Let`s go!" Christopher said throwing a pokeball forward, "Lucario is going to have to beat two pokemon if I want to win this," Christopher thought to himself, "Use swords dance!" Christopher commanded, lucario closed it`s eyes and multiple white swords surrounded him and span around, he opened his eyes and the swords disappeared, "Metal claw!" Christopher commanded, lucario jumped at vileploom and slashed at it with its claws, "Sleep powder," Erika said, "Dodge it!" Christopher said, lucario quickly dodged the powder and held his hands together, he then pulled them apart to create a glowing bone, "It`s bone rush!" Christopher said, lucario quickly jumped at vileploom and hit it with the bone twice making it faint, "Return," Erika said returning vileploom to it`s pokeball.

"Go Bellosom," Erika said throwing a pokeball, "Use bone rush!" Christopher commanded lucario jumped at bellosom and quickly slashed at three times, "Finish it up with metal claw!" Christopher added, the bone disappeared and lucario slashed at the bellosom with metal claws. The bellosom fell to the ground fainted after so many hits, "Good job, I`m sure you shall be a great trainer, here is your badge," She said walking to the trainer giving him his badge, Christopher walked back to Michael, "Your turn," he said to him.

"Damn, sorry you didn't enjoy your relaxation to the fullest." Brian said somewhat sympathetically. "And about Kirlia, I thought you saw, but my Kirlia evolved." Brian stated, he got out and threw his Poké ball and Gallade came out who waved at Asteria's Pokémon. Brian got out another Poké ball to bring out Gothorita. "Gothita evolved as well, but perhaps she'll have a better chance at teaching Titania." He stated.

"oh yeah, your Gothirita would have a better chance with teaching Titania sense she's a bit shy and scared of male Pokemon" Asteria stated as she looked at her Kirlia with a smile "alright time to go to Fuschia city to battle Janine" Asteria's sadly stated sense her Pokemon had a type disadvantage against poison types

Gothorita happily greeted Titania whilst trying not to look lovestruck toward the Gallade next to her. "I think your best thing to do is give your Pokémon a move that can counter a move it's weak to. Or as I like to call it: A "Counter Move" For example, Fire is weak to Water, so give the Fire type an Electric, Poison or Grass type move to counter it." Brian stated while trying not to sound too smart about it.

Abbey woke up and headed out just to get a call from Koga to meet him back in the gym. He was greeted by Janine as she walked up to him. "Another trainer to challenge me? Let the poison duel commence!" exclaimed Janine.
"Um, I'm actually here to see a Koga?"
"Excuse me? My father is......" She was cut short as Koga entered the room. "My, my, my. Isn't it my favourite um, Abbey, yes." He cleared his throat. "Please come with me." Janine looked at her father and Abbey confused. They walked down a hallway into a room with some couches, a TV, a few healers, and some other stuff. "Please sit down, my guest." Abbey sat down on a couch near the right of the room. "So Abbey, I have something for you, if you want it." He walks over to him with a Pokeball and a vial of a white liquid. "Only open this vial if necessary, and this right here..." He released the Pokemon, a Roselia. "...is a Pokemon I just got from my daughter, she said she didn't need her, so I figured you would want her due to your seeming obsession with Grass types."
"Oh um thanks sir, but what is the vial?"
"Abbey, you have been infested with the shadows, have you?"
Abbey looked completely shocked and was scared to admit it. "Yes...." He lifted up his shirt to show him a hole in his chest covered in with shadows, a massive gun wound.

Last edited:
Micheal walked into Erikas gym. "Oh my Im busy today" Erika laughed.
"I guess you are lady Erika lets cut to the chase and battle, go Bergmite." Micheal commanded.
"Go Vileplume" Erika commanded.
" Ok bergmite use avalanche" Micheal commanded. Bergmite stomped on the ground causing ahuge amount of snow to fall onto Vileplume.
"Vileplume use stun spore" Erika commaded. A yellow powder shot from vileplumes head. As soon as bergmite mouth opened his oyes widended and he froze in place. "Vile plume use petal blizzard" Erika commanded. Petals shot from vilplume body cutting Bergmite.
"Bergmite use blizzard" Micheal commanded a tornado of snow hit Vileplume sending it back.
"Vile plume use poison powder" Erika commanded. A purple smoke cam from viplumes head when bergmite breathed it in it made a disgusted Impression and fell asleep.
"Return Bergmite, go Sneasel" Micheal commanded.
'Vileplume use petal blizzard" Erika commanded Vilplume shot out a tornado of pettles.
"Sneasel dodge, use ice shard" Micheal commanded sneasel shot out a spear of Ice towards vilplume hitting it sending knocking it out.
"Return vilplume, go Tangela. Erika commanded.
"Sneasel use scratch" Micheal commanded. Sneasels claw turned a black midnight coulor as it slashed tangela.
"Tangela use vine whip" Erika commaned a whip appeared from Tangelas body hitting sneasel.
"Sneasel use metal claw" Micheal commanded. Sneasels claw turned to steel snesel tried to cut tangela tangelas vines wrapped around Sneasel tightening it and knocking sneasel out. "Sneasel return, go sandshrew"
"Tangela use power whip" Erika commanded tangela shot out a green neon whip toward sanshrew hitting it.
"Sandshrew use blade dance" Micheal commanded. Sanshre did a little dance and several blades launched towards Tanglela knocking it out.
"Return Tangela, Go Victribell" Erika commanded. Snadshrews body turned Whit then .a flash came out as it changed form to a sandslash.
"Sandslash use Metal claw" Micheal commanded. Sandslashes claws turned to a metallic colour as it slashed towards victribell.
"Victribell use sleep powder" Erika commanded. A smokey gas came from the victribells funnel and caused the sandslash to fall asleep
"Return Sandslash, go Sammy Micheal commanded.
"Victribell use poison powder" Erika commanded a purple haze came from victribell causing sammy to seem sick and disoriented.
"Sammy use Ice ball" Micheal commanded Sammy curled into a ball that thikend to Ice hitting victribell.
"Victribell use Razor leaf." Erika commanded. A swarm of leafs pushed toward s sammy cutting it in several places.
"Sammy finish off with Aura beam" Micheal commanded. A beam of pure Ic energy hit victribell knocking it out.
"Good job Im Impressed his your Badge" Erika congratulated.
"Thanks for tha badge, hey christopher I guess were halfway finished now for badges eh." Micheal asked.

Abbey told Koga his story. "So, this can all be over, you will be hospitalized for a while but.." Abbey cut him off. "Let's just do it."
"Abbey, do you have any friends you could call or anything, I won't be able to stay as I have to go back to the Plateau."
"I um, I guess I do." He handed Koga his phone. He called anyone he could to try to get someone to stay with Abbey. "Ok, I'll get you situated." Koga called up a full Hospital and got a room for Abbey. "Come on, let's go."

They made it down to the hospital and he got hooked up to machines and everything as Abbey gulped down the white vial as the Shadowball vaporized and the shadows in his chest evaporated as his hair turned back to it's natural purple and his eyes turned blue. Blood started to pour out of the body as the doctors managed to keep him on life support.

(((OOC: Anyone that Abbey encountered is someone Koga called, this is completely optional if you want to come. Koga will meet you there)))

Validus said to Gary, “I need to check with Viridian City to see if Blue is back. Get well soon! I’ll see you later!”
Validus ran off to Viridian and saw the sign on the door saying the gym leader was gone had disappeared. “Yes! Tomorrow, I get my final badge, and I can become a Gym Leader!”

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey was coming back from Pallet Town to meet with his friends when he remembered that last Gym was in Viridian City. He was there right now.
"I wanna be first with all 8 badges"said Mickey
"But first lets evolve my Eevee. Eevee come out."
Mickey remembered that he bought some kind of Water souvenire from Celedon Store. He thought it is only for look. When he was on Cinnabar Island Blaine explained that this was Water Stone that uses for evolving Water Pokemons .
"Eevee catch this"said Mickey and threw Water Stone on Eevee. In that moment when he cought it he evolved in Vaporeon.

"well the thing is most of my Pokemon have psychic type moves to counter against poison so I guess I'll be okay and I think I'll use Titania as my ace due to her double typing" Asteria's stated as Titania smiled at Gothirita, but what surprised Asteria was that Titania hugged the other female psychic type, which made Asteria's a bit jealous sense it took her like forever for Titania to even smile at her, so the blonde trainer walked over to her male companion before wrapping her arms around his neck "Brian my Kirlia doesn't love me as much as your Gallade" Asteria said as fake tears rolled down her cheeks. "Brian if you want to make me feel better give me a piggy back ride" the blonde beauty ordered as fake tears still streamed down her face

Brian smirked as he looked at her and saw past her act... but let it play out just for the fun of it. "You do know you shouldn't take my kindness for granted." He said as Gallade smiled and looked down at Asteria's Pokémon and blushed lightly at the sight of Gothorita. "And of course not, I've had Gallade since he was just a Ralts, and I've had him for most of my life. You've just met Kirlia, give it time and your bond with her will bear fruit." He stated as he got out a flower he picked up from the gym earlier. "A little something as thanks for making this journey more fun."

Asteria slightly blushed at the sight of flower, "oh um yeah thanks" Asteria whispered as she gently took the flower, she then took out the rose hair band which caused her long blonde hair to fall out of its high ponytail, after she but the hairband away she placed the flower Brian gave her in her hair. "I haven't styled my heart like this in years, feels weird but I guess it feels more free" Asteria stated with a smile as Angel popped out of her pokeball and played with Asterias long hair that was no longer in a ponytail

Brian smiled and nodded, "And to be honest: you look prettier that way." He said with a warm smile and a faint blush. "Shall we get a move on to the next gym? I hear it'll be quite the journey there, either the long way, or across water so I've heard." He said as he got out his Poké balls to return Gothorita and Gallade, he also chuckled lightly as Angel played with Asteria's hair.

Asterias cheeks were no longer pink instead they turned red, while Angel started laughing her butt of at her trainers blushing face. In annoyance the blonde girl returned all her Pokemon except for her newly caught Kirlia before picking the female Pokemon up, once the Kirlia was in her arms, Asterias took out her hair tie from her bag before placing it on to Titania's wrist, "I dont know if you want it but I think the roses on it compliments your eyes" Asterias sincerely stated which made Titania smile brightly. "Alright Brian let's go now"

"Yeah, of course, lead the way my friend. But which way do you plan to go, the water and bike way or the long way?" He asked as he went to lightly pet Kirlia's head. He looked past Asteria and thought he saw a small figure watching him with big eyes, when he looked again, the figure was gone, so Brian shrugged it off.

Validus couldn’t resist the urge to challenge the best of the gym leaders, so he went for it. “I’m here to challenge Blue!”
“I don’t get many challengers, most are afraid of me.” Replied Blue.
“Or you are too busy training,” Said Validus, “Go, Steelix!”
“Let’s make this quick. How about a maximum 3 pokemon each battle? Let’s do this, Arcanine! Flare Blitz!” Said Blue.
“Steelix, Earthquake!” Said Validus. It was a double KO. “Go Palossand, then!”
“You’ve got it, Alakazam!” Said Blue. “Use Shadow Ball!”
Palossand split itself in half to dodge shadow ball and then countered with a super effective shadow sneak, stopping Alakazam in its tracks.
“Fine, then! You’ve forced my hand! Go, Exeggutor! Use solarbeam!” Shouted Blue.
“Don’t let it charge up, Occultatum! Use shadow sneak!” Yelled Validus, but in vain, for shadow sneak did not KO Exeggutor, and Exeggutor used a super effective solar beam, defeating Palossand.
“Let’s finish what we started, Solus (Stunfisk)! Use discharge and stop that Exeggutor!” Commanded Validus, as Solus used discharge with all its might, defeating Exeggutor.
“Take this badge.” Blue conceded. “You have earned it. I can’t wait to have a rematch against you sometime with you as the Gym Leader and me as the challenger.” Blue laughed at this, while Validus walked out the door, and saw Mickey coming his way.

"we can take the bike way way if your pedaling and I'm not taking my chances with the water" Asterias stated as Titania started slowly falling asleep in her arms. "Brian I know I don't say this often but thank you for going with me on this journey" Asterias sincerely said as she smiled at the male

Brian smiled back as he blushed once more. "Likewise, I can't imagine what would've happened if I travelled Kanto alone; apart from never meeting Metang." He said. "But I had a look at the Kanto map and the Bike route leads to the water that leads to Fuschia city. So the long way would be to go back through Saffron city, Vermillion city..." He added

"I don't want to walk anymore let's just take the bike and then we'll deal with the water once we get to it " Asterias said as she returned her Kirlia and jumping on to Brian's back sense her foot was hurting due to her heels. "Briaaan! My feet hurt again!" Asteria loudly complained as she tightened her hold on Brian's neck

Brian sighed as he moved his arms to her legs to piggyback her once more. "Geez, you're lucky you're lighter than I hoped. You should think about getting a new pair of shoes; high heels are more of a torture device than casual footwear, even if they are pretty." Brian said as he began to head to Route 16. "Next stop: Fuschia city!" He said louder than he intended.

"excuse you sir these heels are limited edition and they were custom made by a famous fashion designer in Kalos" Asteria stated as she gently hit Brian on the head. "Oh speaking of Kalos, Brian you would love Kalos, there's these psychic type Pokemon called Meowstic and theyvare just so cute" the blonde exclaimed as she turned on her poketch to show Brian a picture of two Meowstics of different genders with a little Espurr in the middle "aren't they cute Brian?" Asteria asked

Brian looked behind at Asteria after the hit. "Watch the hat, woman!" Brian playfully said before he looked at the picture of Meowstic and Espurr. "Wow, they are cute..." Brian said, as he looked at Espurr, he started to notice that the figure he thought he saw had the same eyes as Espurr. "...I think I might've seen one earlier, I could be wrong." He said, as they walked, they were quietly followed by another small figure.

Asteria took Brian's hate before placing it on her own head and hitting Brian once again on the head, "Brian what's with you a being followed by tiny Pokemon" Asteria asked as she continued to wear Brian's hat, "did you know in Kalos long ago the Meowstics we're actually favored by the royal family?" Asteria asked as she rested her chin on the male trainers head sense there was no hat to stop her

"Are they now? I can see why, they have that certain appearance that makes them look regal in some perspective." Brian replied. "And I don't know what it is with me and tiny Pokémon, I mean Gothorita kinda looked like she followed us for Gallade's sake more than mine, which I find curious as to what their connection with each other is... but far be it for me to pry on my partner's stuff. As for me, I'd say my popularity with little Pokémon was something from my father; back home whenever we had the window opened, my father was visited often by small Pokémon." He said. The small figure moved closer and closer to the pair and began to levitate Brian's white fedora off Asteria's head and wear it itself.

" My mom says I have a knack for attracting training big and scary Pokemon but the problem is I also have a knack with attracting bug type Pokemon" Asteria stated as she turned around and saw the Espurr take the fedora of her head, "Brian get that Pokemon right now, catch it!" Asteria screamed as she started to pull at Brian's ears and hit him on the head

"Ow! OW! OW! Quit it!" Brian shouted in pain. He let Asteria down and looked back at Espurr, before he could get his Pokémon out, he looked at how much Espurr enjoyed wearing the hat by trying it on in different angles, eventually the hat sank down and covered his eyes. "Heh, cute. Hey lil' guy." Brian said to the Espurr who lifted up the hat to curiously look at who greeted him. I do believe you're wearing my hat and that hat is very precious to me." Brian said as he went to take his hat back and put it on. The Espurr offered no resistance and instead walked up to Brian and nuzzled his ankle.

"You really are a cute lil' guy, wanna join my team?" He asked as he held out a Poke ball. The Espurr paused and thought for a moment before he went up and tapped the Poké ball. Once inside the ball, the latter shook once... twice... three times... and gave a ding for a successful catch. "Well... that was easy..." Brian said curiously. He walked back to Asteria with a somewhat stern look on his face. "What the hell was all that hitting for?" He asked.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey was suprised to see Validus coming out of Gym doors.
"Hello my friend. So you won I see. That is kinda shame. I wanted to be first with all 8 badges. Anyways,good for you. Will you stay and watch me?" asked Mickey

"well I just wanted to make sure you got the hint" Asterias said she got back on Brian's back, "okay now keep walking I wanna get to our destination by this year and also stop making the ride so bumpy" the blonde complained as she held on to Brian's neck

"Hint received." Brian complained as he jolted slightly to make sure he had a fair grip on Asteria's legs "And this is a piggyback ride, not a luxury limousine." Brian joked as he started to run wile carrying Asteria. "In some way, you're kinda giving me a bit of exercise; the more I carry you, the less sweat I break." Brian added.

"are you calling me heavy! For your information I'm not even heavy sense I burn off all the excess fat and I have a very high metabolism!" Asteria yelled as she started to hit Brian on the head once again "and I know this isn't a luxury Limousin sense a car wouldnt call me heavy and it would actually provide me cakes!", Asteria then once again took Brian's hat and placed it on her head so she could rest her chin on the males head

"I said you're lighter than I hoped earlier." Brian said as he rolled his eyes and tried not to laugh. Soon they arrived at route 17. "Well, here we are, let's just hope there's a spare bike we can take." He said as he looked around.

"your pedaling sense I'm not going to make these designer shoes suffer" the beautiful female dramatically stated as she continued to wear Brian's hat, "I kinda they had the Gogoat system here just like in Kalos so we can rent the Pokemon to get to our destination" Asteria muttered as she started to lightly tap on Brian's head

Koga headed out of the hospital to head back to the gym. He took the empty vial that dropped out of Abbey's hands and disposed of it into the trash as he was truely concerned about his health, if he was going to live. He then spotted two trainers, one a young blonde and the other a taller male. He walked toward them as they seemed to be lost in direction. "May I, the great Koga assist such a couple?"

"Yeah, I've always wanted to ride one as well." Brian said sadly as he continued to look around for a bike. He turned as he heard a voice and widened his eyes lightly at who it came from. "Oh, hey. I've heard of you, you're one of the gym leaders, or were if I'm not mistaken?" He asked. "Anyway, yes, we're looking for a bike or two to make it across route 17." He stated.

"I presume you are heading down to Fucshia? Well I was going to head back there to pack up my stuff, I could get you a ride. My car is down at the hospital cross the block, I could drive you. I just need to check on somebody." He cleared his throat as he continued. "So, may I ask your names?"

"that would be greatly appreciated, I'm Asteria and this is Brian" the blonde introduced as she got off Brian's back and did a little courtesy in front of Koga she then stood back up and smiled at the adult. "Thank you so much sir, the thing is this little sweety over here is so tired sense he had given me a piggy back ride sense the last city" Asteria stated as she pinched Brian's cheek

He let out a light chuckle. "Well let us go then, time is toxic, you can never stand around and wait, you have to keep moving. So, what are you lads doing trying to get to Fucshia? Getting some.." He cut himself off. "...gym badges? If so, you'd be facing my daughter

Brian smiled as he took his hat back, put it on and tipped it to Koga. "That's correct, I presume she also uses poison types like you do?" He asked as he clicked his shoulder bones from the piggyback rides he gave Asteria.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey entered Gym,folowed by Validus. "You are my cheerleader right?" said Mickey and winked to his friend.
"Okay Blue. I'm Mickey,Pokemon trainer from Slateport and I will crush you"
"Okay but be carefull. I used to be Pokemon League Champion."
"Well,if you are good,you would still be Champion,right?" smiled Mickey
"Grrrr,dont piss me of. We both use 5 Pokemons. Go Pidgeot."
"Go Poliwhirl,Water gun now."
He took half of Pidgeots health
"Pidgeot use Wing attack now."
He almost fainted Poliwhirl
"Poliwhirl Water Gun again"
And he fainted Pidgeot
"Go Gyarados"
"Come back Poliwhirl,go Gyarados"
"Hyper Beam now" said both Mickey and Blue. They fainted each other in great explosion.
"Go Buizel"
"Go Alakazam"
"Buizel Pursuit now"
It done less than 1/3 damage to Alakazam
"Alakazam use Psycho Cut."
He threw Buizel on ground. He didnt moved but wasnt still fainted.
"Buizel that is enough..."said Mickey,but before he finished great light struck terain and Buizel evolved in Floatzel.
" Yes,now Floatzel use Hydro Pump."
He attacked and fainted Alakazam.
"Okay,go Exeggutor"
"Go Vaporeon and use Muddy Water"
Attack wasnt efective
"Use Wood Hammer."
He almost fainted Vaporeon.
"Vaporeon use Last Resort"
This attack fainted both of Pokemons
"Go Rhydon."
"Go Swampert and end this quickly. Surf now."
He one-shooted Rhydon.
"I have to admit you was better. Here take this." he gave Mickey Earth Badge.
Mickey went to Validus to show him his badge.
"Hey cheerleader,did you saw that?" said Mickey when he came to his friend and laughed

“Sure, I’ll watch you Mickey!” Said Validus. He was so happy about finally fulfilling his dream. “Too bad it wasn’t all 8 Kalos Gym badges, then I could make my gym in my homeland instead, but Kanto is pretty cool, even though I still don’t know where to put my gym...”
Validus was awoken from his deep thinking to himself by Mickey, who had just one-shotted a Rhydon. “Wow! Great job, Mickey! It was a little unfair to Blue, since you are a Water Type Gym Leader now!”