• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

"wow, that's so so cool, all I hear from my dad is ' Asteria if you don't put leggings on under that dress I swear young lady' or ' Ria dear could you help me choose a new design of drapes for room #208'. Like your dad can tell the future, the only thing my dad can tell is the difference between the colors creamy white and papaya whip" Asteria complained as she shuddered at the memories of having to look at two cloths that looked exactly the same but we're supposed to be "different" colors, "hmm, maybe that's why I have such a sharp eye, from differentiating two similar looking colored cloths" the female thought to herself.

Brian tried to hold back a chuckle, but failed as they got closer to Celadon city. "Also, this hat was actually my mother's, she gave it to me before I left for Kanto, that's why I kinda find it precious to me." He said as he walked. "Also, I guess it's true that some family gifts can skip a generation." He added.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Yes,Michael we can group up. I know more 3 trainers. They are Abbey,Validus and Gary. They are all in different cities. I am going to Fuchsia City to claim my 6th badge. You can come with me. And yes I forgot about you." said Mickey and headed to Christopher
"I am Mickey. Water Type Pokemon trainer from Slateport"

"I say we meet up with all future gym leaders but first I need my 4th badge." Micheal explained. "But Ill only go if you guys want to but If where stronger and we have a strong group of (future) gym leaders we can take these guys down." Micheal passionately exclaimed. "Sadly Im going to have to call that racist prick Kai." Micheal added.

"Wait you have your sixth badge already?" Christopher asked in shock, "I really need to get going then, I need to catch up," he added, "I`m a steel type trainer from Canalave in sinnoh just like the gym leader there, I came here to go on a journey somewhere I had never been before," he added.

"Well I`m going to Celadon and I know that I`ll be passing Saffron so you can challenge the leader there if you haven`t already," Christopher replied, "So sure, I guess I can come with you, and I`d assume you can too, Michael?" he said as he looked over at Michael, "Chances are they`re gonna push their forces to the max after losing, so I don`t want any of us to be alone, for all of our sakes," he added.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"No I beaten Saffron already. I gotta go to Fuchsia City" explained Mickey to Christopher.
"I dont know is it important,but I batteled against this guys in Saffron too!"

"Brian, I think it's amazing that your mom have you that hat before you left, my mom didn't even see me off when I left for Kanto, neither of my parents did..." The blonde female whispered as she bit her lip to prevent her from letting her tears slip out sense she didn't want to seem weak and fragile to Brian

Validus walked into the gym in the morning. There were old statues of Rhydon, and he thought he saw a painting of Giovanni. It seemed to be empty, but he had heard noise from downstairs. In the basement, he saw a man he recognized well. It was the former leader, Giovanni, rummaging around in the basement, looking for something.
It was almost like Giovanni sensed him, because he said without even turning around, “A new ground type gym leader, huh? Well, as a former ground type gym leader, I will test you. You won’t get a badge, but you can have this book I wrote on ground types, and you can have some information I’ve gathered on this ‘Team Orbit’ bunch.”
“Go, Rhyperior!” Both old and new ground gym leaders shouted simultaneously, and thus a new, great battle began!

Brian looked back but noticed how Asteria was feeling. As they got nearer to the entrance of Celadon City, he slightly pulled Asteria in a bit more whilst still carrying her as a means to comfort her. "My father once told me: "Don't let the past get you down, it'll affect your future in ways you may not want it to."" He quoted. "What do you say we get ourselves a quick drink on me once we arrive in Celadon? Which shouldn't be much longer." He asked as he looked back at her with a smile.

Abbey decided to get himself together the next day and head down to the Fuchsia City Gym. When he made it there he entered and looked around at the surroundings. He then looked at Koga in his chair at the other end of the field. "Hmm, what might a lonely girl be here for? To challenge the great Voga? Heh, you are here for me right?"
"Yes, sir" Abbey responded.
"Well then lass, how many badges does the poison need to intoxicate?"
"Four sir."
"Well then just to make your demise fall faster, would you like a double battle?"
Abbey's eyes went dead as he started to chuckle and then laugh crazily with a murderous expression on his face. "LET US DUEL!"
Koga sent out two of his Koffing and Abbey sent out his Breloom and Nuzleaf. The two Koffing started to Poison the air around the field with Breloom and Nuzleaf started to choke. Abbey's fist was covered in shadows. "Slaughter them." Breloom and Nuzleaf looked at Abbey concerned but followed through anyway with Breloom using a combination of Sky Uppercut and Leech Seed on one Koffing and Nuzleaf using a combination of Extrasensory and Razor Wind on the other knocking out both of them, cleaning the room of toxic gases. Koga then sent out Weezing and Muk. Abbey's Pokemon used the same combo on both of them having both teams injured. Breloom and Nuzleaf looked at Abbey for direction with Abbey merely pointing down then up. Breloom preceded to use Stone Edge and Nuzleaf used Extrasensory on Stone Edge which enhanced the power of it creating a Ground - Psychic move. This knocked out both Weezing and Muk and Abbey's eyes went back to normal with the shadows fading.
"Nice combos. Here kid, take your badge." Koga tossed the Soul Badge to Abbey. "Kid, don't let me down, if you ever go anywhere, I'll support you cause you have the heart of poison and shadows. Yet, you don't seem like it now. Abbey, right? I need you to come back later." Koga handed Abbey his number. "Now I'll contact you if I need to."
"Um, what.."
"Kid, don't question it. Just you have to trust me."
"Oh uh, ok then. I'll just leave then."
Abbey left and got his Breloom and Nuzleaf healed at the Pokemon Center. He sat down waiting for them to come out. "Here they are, ma'am." said Nurse Joy to Abbey. "They are perfectly healthy, I'm just surprised they weren't injured as much as usual."
"What do you mean by that?" responded Abbey.
"Koga is a menace, he severely injures almost every Pokemon who comes in here after a battle with him. Your Pokemon are a lot less hurt than normal. Once Koga had almost got kicked out of the position of Gym Leader due to his brutal and self absorbed nature. Oh, sorry, caught myself on a rambling spree. Anyway, have a nice day!"
"Thanks?"
Abbey left and headed to a Diner to eat for the night and thought about what Nurse Joy and Koga said and after eating headed back down to the motel room they were staying at and he got a shower and got in his pajamas and watched TV with Breloom napping and Nuzleaf sitting on the railing of the balcony.

“You are definitely a skilled gym leader, or at least, you will be.” Said Giovanni as he sent out his last pokemon, a Nidoqueen to fight Validus’s already heavily damaged Steelix. “Nidoqueen! Finish this. Earthquake, Now!”
“Scopulus!” Said Validus. “You can do it! Coil into a spring, jump into the air, and use Iron Tail!”
Steelix barely jumped into the air in time, avoiding the Earthquake, and then slamming into Nidoqueen with a powerful iron tail, making it fly into the wall of the gym. “Well, here’s your book. I should probably get going, since the townspeople probably heard that, but first, I will tell you this. Vision wants to control Kanto, and by getting rid of the new gym leaders, he can ensure that there will be no more gym leaders after the current ones, who will eventually die. Since he is in it for the long game, he will take over the Kanto region, which will have no more infrastructure.” Stated Giovanni. “Now, they are coming. I must go. Goodbye, Gym Leader.”
With that, Giovanni ran out through a secret door in the bookshelf, leading out of the gym’s back door. Validus ran after him, just before the townsfolk started searching the building. He arrived at the hotel, but, in an instinctual act of idiocy, he left. Jumping on his Flygon, Wyndham flew off to Fuschia, knowing that Mickey at least would be there soon to get his next badge. ‘I have to warn them,’ he thought, ‘They need to know what is coming.’

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey went in Saffron with Christopher and Michael. He left them there and headed to Fuchsia to win his finnaly 6th badge. He entered Gym and saw Janine standing on center.
"I want to challenge you. My name is Mickey and I am Water Typr Trainer."
"Challenge accepted. We both have 3 Pokemons. Go,Venomoth."
"Interesting choice. Go,Eevee."
"Venomoth use Gust."
It took only a bit of Eevees health.
"Ok. Now Eevee use Swift."
It took less than half of health.
"Venomoth Gust again."
Again a bit of health.
"Eevee Take Down."
And he fainted Venomoth.
"Very well. Go Weezing."
"Eevee come back. Go Marshtomp and Water Gun now"
It took half of Weezings health
"Weezing,Smokescreen. Now while Marshtomp doesnt see use Sludge Bomb."
It toom 3/4 Marshtomps health
"Marshtomp Water Gun now."
And he fainted Weezing.
"My last Pokemon Crobat. Go."
"Come back Marshtomp,Go Buizel."
"Crobat Poison Fang"
"Buizel dodge. Now counter. Buizel Water gun."
Buizel missed.
"Crobat use Air Cutter."
It took more than half of Buizels healrh
"Buizel Water Gun now"
Crobat had only 3/4 health left
"Crobat Bite"
"Buizel dodge. Quick attack."
And he fainted Crobat.
"I am not good as my father. He would beat you. Heres your badge."
"Thanks and Bye."
Mickey found a hotel. Before he fell asleap he sent message to his all 5 friends asking them where they are.

(((OOC i mean @NerdySquirtle @Gallaer @DarkHydraT @Pokéboy098 and @Thomas the trainer )))

Validus arrived at Fuschia and checked into the Hotel. He had gotten a message on his PSS that Mickey was here in the same hotel, and he had sent back as soon as he arrived in Fuschia. He asked the hotel clerk whether there were any trainers by the names Mickey, Abbey, or Gary there.
The hotel clerk told him that Mickey was in the hotel, and that the other two were not, but he could check the small motel a little closer to the gym. “Thank you for your help.” Validus Said, before heading off to his room for a good night’s sleep, thinking, ‘I’m too sleepy to check for Gary, and I don’t really want to see Abbey at night. He creeps me out.’

Gary clenched his teeth together and tried to get up before he fell down again, he had a piece of sharpnel in his leg from the explosion of Silph Co. "Pangoro, help me out." Gary said as he released his Pokémon and used it as a makeshift crutch as he made his way to Fuchsia as Saffron was too busy taking care of their own wounded.

In the middle of the night Gary reached Fuchsia and headed for the Pokécenter for medical attention. He got the sharpnel removed, had to take antibiotics and had to stay the night in case of further infection. Gary soon went to sleep with one last thought. "I hope that Validus got out on time, that was one hell of a blast."

At this point Christopher and Michael had gotten to Celadon city and where ready to face the gym and Christopher replied to Mickeys message saying that they where both in Celadon. "So should we battle the gym or go to a hotel and challenge them in the morning?" Christopher asked Michael as he put his pokegear in his bag.

Last edited:
"why not and thanks for the advice I guess" Asteria sighed, "Brian thank you" the blonde whispered with a smile. She then got off from Brian's back before giving the male trainer a hug. "Your the bestest friend I could have ever wished for" Asteria said as she broke off the hug and smiled at the male. "Alright, let's hurry up so we can dominate that gym" Asteria excitedly yelled as she held Brian's hand with a smile still present on her face

Brian smiled warmly and hugged back. "The same with you. I'm glad we journeyed together." He said as they finally set foot into Celadon city hand in hand. Brian turned his head to look around at the city before he looked back at Asteria. "I think I'll let you battle the gym first." He said as he looked around and noticed a café and the Celadon Department store. "If you're really so psyched for battle, not that I blame you, we can go straight to the gym and drink afterward?" He asked.

"I am tired as all hell Chris, but Ill do whatever you guys want to do my last I checked this gym leader is a grass type leader I should be able to take her down." Micheal explained. "Go bergmite Im sorry I haven't being using you in battles Im promise Ill use you in this battle." Micheal explained.

"well I guess I'll go first sense I really want to beat Erika" the female excitedly stated as she took Lunar out of her pokeball, "but before we challenge I need to do something" the girl said as she took out the moonstone from her back and handing the item over to her Pokemon. A bright light started to surround the Clefairy before disappearing and in the place of her little Clefairy was now a full grown and mature Clefable, "yes, you evolved, the stone really did work Lunar!" Asteria exclaimed as she gave her Pokemon a high five

Christopher saw two trainers around an evolving pokemon from across the city, "Well I would sorta like to battle the gym tonight, but if you want to go to a hotel then I can battle them by myself," he said distracted as he looked at the trainers feeling that he could recognise them from somewhere.

Brian smiled between Asteria and the newly evolved Clefable. "Congratulations on your fully evolved Pokémon, Asteria, that'll help you take down the gym in no time. You can go on ahead to the gym, I'm planning going to the store to get something similar for Kirlia that could help me in the gym battle." He said as he turned to the Celadon Department store.

Asteria noded her head as she headed to gym alongside Lunar who was now a fully evolved Clefable. Once they entered the gym Asteria instantly gagged at the sight, "talk about being extra, right Lunar?" Asteria asked as her Clefable noded her head slowly "nobody needs this amount of plants" the blonde muttered before being greeted by the gym leader, "are you here to challenge " the female asked "yes, I am here to challenge" Asteria replied.

One both trainers were in their respective spots they both decided on a 3 vs 3 battle. As Erika sent her Gloom out, Asteria pointed to the battle field while Lunar walked into the area just as her trainer signalled.

"Alright Gloom use Energy Ball" Erika commanded "Lunar use Moonblast" Asteria commanded aswell. The two orb like attacks collided which caused debris of dust to scatter around the battlefield. "Gloom use stun spore" Erika ordered "Lunar use ice beam" Asteria commanded. Unlike last time Lunar got a direct hit on the Gloom, "alright Lunar let's finish this up with a Moonblast" Asteria excitedly ordered, "oh no Gloom use Energy Ball" Erika commanded aswell. But it was too late once Glooms energy ball was forming, Lunars Moonblast was already hitting straight for the grass type, the Gloom fell down to the ground signalling that it had fainted. "That was very good now let's see how you deal with this Pokemon" Erika elegantly stated which caused Asteria to grit her teeth, Erika then sent out her Vileplum while Lunar looked the Pokemon and rolled her eyes. "Lunar use Moonblast" Asteria commanded as she pointed at the Vileplum, "Vileplum dodge then use Energy Ball" Erika elegantly ordered as the Pokemon jumped into the air avoiding the attack and sending its own attack and hitting Lunar head on. "Lunar use ice beam" the blonde ordered through gritted teeth "Vileplum dodge and use mega drain". But Lunars attack hit the Vileplum before the Pokemon even move and to Asteria so luck the grass type got frozen. "I'm not taking any chances, Lunar use Hyper beam" the usual happy blonde ordered in a low voice. Lunar noded her head before sending a dark powerful beam straight towards the grass type who couldn't do anything except close it's eyes. The attack hit head on sense Vileplum couldn't move which caused the grass type to get thrown into the gyms wall

Brian looked around in the Celadon department store until he found a place that sold evolution stones. "Let's see here... ah, here we go." he said as he found a sparkling blue dawn stone and took it to the counter. After he paid for it, he went to the gym to watch Asteria's battle against the gym leader, almost amazed at all the beautiful plants and flowers. He didn't evolve his Kirlia right away because he thought Asteria would want to see his Pokémon grow like he did with hers.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey went to Palet Town so he can go to Island. He traveled whole night and he was tired. But he wanted to go there. He wanted to earn his 7th badge

"Ill battle Her hey i thought I saw those trainers in Mt moon lets talk to them before we battle the gym leader." Micheal explained. Micheal walked towards the 2 trainers hey i think I saw you guys at Mt moon you wouldn't happen to be gym leaders ?" Micheal asked.

Christopher looked around, there was so many flowers and trees around them, he then looked at the challenging trainer and the other trainer with them. He was now sure they where the trainers he saw back at the start of his journey, when he had just gotten to Kanto with only his riolu.

Validus went to the pokemon center in the morning, and he saw Gary on a hospital bed. While his pokemon were healing, he ran over and asked, “What happened, Gary?”

Last edited:
"When Silph Co exploded, I jumped out of a window and used Hitmonlee to launch me to safety. When I woke up outside of Saffron, I had sharpnel from the explosion in my leg and had to use Pangoro as a crutch to get here. Once I am discharged I want to challenge Janine, can't slack behind now can I?" Gary said surprisingly cheery considering his condition.

Vileplum attempted to stand up but immediately fell back down to the ground in pain and exhaustion. Once returning her Vileplum Erika sent out her Bellossom who made an elegant twirl when she popped out of her Pokemon which caused Lunar to glare daggers at the grass type. "Alright Bellossom use Sludge bomb" Erika commanded and before Asteria could process what was going on Lunar was hit directly by the poison type attack which meant that she lost alot of health, "Lunar use moonlight" Asteria commanded but before Lunar could heal Erika had also ordered Bellossom to use another sludge bomb on Lunar. Lunar fainted to the ground after being hit with the poison type move again, "your Pokemon battled valiantly and pushed herself to the limit" Erika stated "Gee you really think so?" Asteria asked sarcastically, the blonde trainer then sent out Angel sense the Togetic had a type advantage, "Bellossom use Energy Ball" Erika ordered as the grass type sent a green ball of energy heading straight for Angel "Angel dodge it then use Ariel ace" Asteria commanded as Angel easily avoided the attack and flew straight at Bellossom and hitting it with Aerial ace, "okay Angel now use fairy wind" the female commanded the fairy type then flapped it's wings and sent out a blizzard of fairy wind, "Bellossom use Sludge bomb" Erika commanded aswell, but due to the fairy wind not only was Bellossom taking damage it also couldn't see where to aim the sludge bomb and so Angel being the little trickster she was, she started flying around in the fairy wind while making random sound which confused Bellossom and in the process making the sludge bomb miss, "okay Angel now finish this with another Ariel ace" Asteria yelled, the flying/fairy type flew through the fairy wing and hit Bellossom head on with Aerial ace, resulting in Asteria said victory against Erika.

"You gave an amazing battle and I can tell your Pokemon completely trust you judgment and skill" Erika stated as she handed Asteria her new badge, the blonde muttered a thank you before going over to Brian and saying "I'm gonna go heal Lunar and we're going to take a walk for a bit, sorry I'm gonna miss your battle but I feel like me and my team need some time for just us to talk" she then walked out of the gym and walked to Pokemon center and gave Angel and Lunar to the nurse. After her Pokemon were healed Asteria and her two Pokemon that were not in their pokeballs walked around the city only to find a Kirlia who was sitting by herself on a bench. Lunar and Angel walked over to the Kirlia and sat down next to it. Asteria walked over to the fairy type and also sat down on the bench

Brian smiled and gave Asteria a pat on her shoulder. "Alright, congrats by the way." Brian said with a smile as he got out the Dawn stone and showed it to Kirlia. The latter looked at it in amazement before he reached out and touched it, when he did, the stone dissolved and Kirlia began to glow a bright light as a sign on it evolving. The lovable and somewhat playful Kirlia was reborn as a stoic and proud Gallade who looked at Brian with a smile and a nod.

"Alright buddy, let's do this!" Brian said confidently as he returned his fully evolved partner to his Poké ball and walked over to Erika. "One moment while I heal my Pokémon, please." Erika said. "Of course." Brian replied. "Gives me time to stop and smell the flowers." He said with a smile.

It took a bit of persuading but Asteria finally took the Kirlia and the rest of her team to a Pokemon cafe where the Pokemon could play outback and get fed while the trainers relaxed indoors but they were stopped at the front when somebody at the desk asked for her Pokemons pokeballs she handed the four pokeballs over but before she could step into the cafe with her team she was stopped once again and was informed the Kirlia couldn't go in unless she was a Pokemon with a pokeball. "Kirlia we can go to a different cafe but if you want I can just catch you and we can travel all over Kanto together" Asteria suggested as she took out a Luxury Ball and placed it in front of the Kirlia, to Asterias suprise the Pokemon actually touched the pokeball and went into the capsule the blonde trainer then looked over to the woman behind the desk and raised a brow "is that good enough for you?" The female sassily asked. Once taking Kirlia out and handing the luxury Ball over, Asteria picked her new Pokemon up to decide a nickname, "okay for your nickname what about Titania" Asteria suggested as the Kirlia noded her head eagerly.

Once all her Pokemon were playing at the back Asteria sat down comfortably at one of the arm chairs and ordered a cup of chai tea and a chocolate croissant. "I should do this more often when Brian goes to challenge the gym" Asteria sighed in content.

"Alright, I'm ready, might I ask your name?" Erika asked. "The name's Brian." Brian replied with a smile and a tip of his hat. "Good luck in our battle, Brian. Go, Gloom!" Erika said as she threw a Poké ball to bring Gloom out. Brian responded by throwing out is Gothita who looked ready and able to battle. "Use Psybeam!" Brian commanded as Gothita unleashed a beam of odd energy. "Coutner it with Energy Ball, then use Stun Spore!" Eriak shouted, Gloom shot an energy ball at the beam which stopped it dead in it's tracks then proceeded to spray a strange powder on Gothita which rendered her unable to move. "Gothita, hang in there." Brian said with a concerned look. "Use Energy Ball!" Erika commanded, Gloom unleashed another Energy Ball. "Dodge it, hurry!" Brian shouted, but before Gothita could dodge it, the paralysis kept her where she was and took the Energy Ball head on.

"Gothita, stand strong, I know you can do it!" Brian pleaded. Gothita responded dramatically as her body began to glow like Kirlia/Gallade's earlier and emerged from the light as a Gothorita who upon evolution broke free from the paralysis. Brian looked with surprise as not one, but two of his Pokémon evolved in one day. "Now the real battle starts!" Brian said with confidence. "Use Psybeam!" He commanded. Gothorita responded by using a more powerful move than Psybeam, it was Psyshock which dealt a lot of damage to Gloom. "Quick! Use Mega Drain." Erika responded. Gloom proceeded to slowly drain Gothorita's energy. "Use Psyshock once more!" Gothorita unleashed another Psyshock almost as powerful as the last which hit Gloom directly and caused the latter to faint. Erika returned her Gloom and chose Vileplume as her next Pokémon.

Brian held up his Poké ball to return Gothorita who responded with a determined look in her eyes. "You wanna keep going? Alright, you got it." Brian responded confidently. "Use Feint Attack." Gothorita calmly walked toward Vileplume who seemed clueless at the attack. As soon as the latter let its guard down, Gothorita hit it hard and jumped back to prepare for its next attack. "Energy ball, now!" Erika shouted, Vileplume unleashed an Energy Ball as powerful as Gloom's, before Brian could respond, Gothorita had already been it by the Energy Ball and fainted because of it.

Brian sighed and returned Gothorita to her Poké ball. "Gothorita, you fought proudly, you deserve a good rest." Brian said before he put his Poké ball in his pocket and got out an Ultra ball. "Your turn, Metang!" Metang emerged from the Ultra ball with a glisten of its silver coating. Erika and Vileplume almost flinched at the sight of it. "You ready Metang?" Brian asked, Metang responded with a nod before it looked back at its opponent.

Last edited:
Once her order arrived Asteria sipped the tea and sighed, "I should head back to the gym after I finish my food" Asteria muttered but once she bit into her croissant she slumped back down into the chair and smiled. "Brian won't mind if I don't go there immediately" Asteria stated

Titania and the rest of the fairy team were outside occasionally eating snacks while playing with each other. The Kirlia was a bit shy at first but once she saw how friendly the group was she opened up and started to play with the bubbles alongside the rest of her new friends

Brian lowered his head slightly to let the shade of his hat cover his eyes, only a faint glisten of pink was visible other than a sinister smirk. "Use Metal Claw!" Brian commanded. Metang shot itself toward Vileplume. "Vileplume, dodge it!" Erika cried But before Vileplume could dodge the attack, Metang already landed the Metal Claw on Vileplume which dealt a lot of damage and almost caused the latter to faint. "Use Energy Ball!" Erika shouted. "Confusion." Brian commanded, both Pokémon used their told moves which collided, but Metang's Confusion proved slightly stronger and hit Vileplume hard and caused the latter to faint.

Erika looked at Brian briefly before she returned Vileplume to her Poké ball and got out Bellossom. "You've done well, Metang. Let's let Gallade have a go now, shall we?" He asked before he went to return Metang to his Ultra ball, Metang gave a sound of acknowledgement before disappearing in a flash of red. "Alright Gallade, let's do this!" Brian said as he threw out Gallade who looked toward Bellossom with a calm smile.

"Use Sludge Bomb!" Erika commanded. Bellossom threw a large projectile of poison toward Gallade. "Block it with Confusion!" Brian commanded, Gallade stopped the poison dead in it's tracks with confusion and then darted forward. His arm began to glow as he charged and unleashed a powerful slash of pink energy at Bellossom who appeared to have taken a lot of damage from it. "That was Psycho Cut." Brian said with a smile. "That won't change anything, use Energy Ball!" Erika commanded, Bellossom unleashed series of Energy Balls toward Gallade. "Dodge them and then use Psycho Cut." Gallade dodged most of the energy balls only for the last to hit him. "Are you okay?" Brian asked, Gallade responded by giving him a nod and pounded is chest twice. Brian also pounded his chest twice and snapped his fingers. Gallade then dashed forward and unlashed a powerful Psycho Cut upon Bellossom who fainted after the attack.

Erika was amazed at the bond between Brian and his Pokémon, she walked up to Brian while returning Bellossom and gave Brian the Rainbow Badge. Brian took it proudly and put it in his case. "Thank you for the battle." Brian said as he tipped his hat to Erika once more. As he walked out of the gym to find Asteria, he plucked one of the flowers and sniffed it. "I wonder if Asteria will like it." He muttered as he went to find her.

"this isn't the spa at dads hotel but these chairs are everything" Asteria sighed as she was enjoying the chairs that had massage button on them. But suddenly all five of her Pokemon ran into the cafe before they all launched themselves at her, "but happiness doesn't last forever" Asteria stated as she stood up before leaving money on the table underneath her empty cup of tea. Once outside of the cafe all five of her Pokemon started jumping around in happiness while Asteria smiled at her team in happiness even though they ruined her moment

Brian noticed Asteria and her group of Pokémon. He smiled and waved at them as he approached. "Hey, I see you've been relaxing a bit eh? And also made a new friend I see?" He asked rhetorically as he looked at Kirlia.

Titania shyly waved at Brian from behind Asteria. "Well describe relaxing, half the time I was making sure Duke wasn't gonna bite anybody, I had to keep Satin from straggling male Pokemon for flirting with him and I had to keep Angel from Arael acing a Swello and a Staraptor" Asteria complained as she returned all her Pokemon but Titania and Lunar. "But they've have been very behaved and also I was wondering if your Kirlia can teach Titania how to properly fight" the blond stated while Titania was busy being carried by Lunar which made Asteria's heart melt

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
When Mickey arrived on Cinnabar Island he didnt waited too long. He went straight into Gym.
"Hello mister Blaine. I am Mickey from Slateport and I am here to battle you sir."
"Lets battle then kid"
"Go Gyarados"
"Go Rapidash"
"Gyarados use Hydro Pump"
"Rapidash,dodge and use Ember"
It took only little of his health
"Gyarados Hydro Pump again"
Now he didnt missed and he almost fainted Rapidash
"Rapidash,Flare Blitz."
It took half of Gyarados's health
"Gyarados use Hyper Beam"
And so he fainted Rapidash
"Go Arcanine"
"Come back Gyarados.Go Marshtomp."
"Arcanine Bite"
It took a 1/4 Marshtomps health and flinched him
"Arcanine Fire Fang"
He took almost 3/5 of his opponents health
"Now Marshtomp do Mud Bomb."
It didnt too much damage to Arcanine
"Arcanine Thunder Fang"
It almost fainted Marshtomp. He fell on ground
"Marshtomp Noooo."
Marshtomp saw his trainer woried about him and that gave him strenght. He evolved in Swampert.
"Oh my God. I cant belive it. Now Swampert use Surf now."
And so he fainted Arcanine.
"Good job kid. Here you are,you deserve this."
Mickey got Volcano badge from Blaine.
"Thank you sir. Now I gotta go. Bye."said Mickey left Gym and Surfed on his Swampert all to the Pallet Town