• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

Brian tried his best not to laugh as Asteria had to piggyback a Granbull to the Pokémon center. "I'd imagine so; he is a fully evolved Pokémon after all, and with that lower jaw it only makes things worse." He said as he went to give Nurse Joy his Pokémon. When he sat down next to Asteria and got out and ate one of the pastries they bought earlier.

"my back's in pain" Asteria complained as she attempted to stretch, "Brian imagine if you get a Metagross and you would have to give him a piggyback ride" the blonde joked as she slightly shuddered at the memory of Kronos trying to sit in her.

From where the nurse was healing her Pokemon Asteria heard the nurse scream which caused the trainer to sigh "my Pokemon are menacis to society" Asteria mumbled

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey searched for full 3 hrs to find Pokemon. He couldn't find it. When he decided to give up he saw him right next to little lake. It was Buizel.
"Okay. Poliwag Go."
Poliwag jumped out of ball before Buizel even saw Mickey and attacked. Poliwag used Double Slap and took a lot of Buizels health. And then Mickey threw a Pokeball.
"Gotcha. Buizel welcome. Good job Poliwag."
After catching Buizel Mickey went back to Fuchsia City to find his friends

Brian thought on what Asteria said. "The second I start to piggyback him, I think my spine would break into a thousand pieces." He joked. When he heard Nurse Joy scream, he looked back at Asteria and attempted to comfort her, he was about to put his hand on her back, but instead on her shoulder as she remembered her back pain. "I'm sure they'll properly behave in time."

Abbey left the Pokecenter and he decided to stop his journey. He walked around Celadon and felt guilt, he then went emotionless, completely dead inside. He managed to get a hold on himself and return to normal. He managed to get a bus going to Fuchsia City. He felt so guilty yet so in sadistic joy, he almost killed someone.
When he made it to Fuchsia City he tried to find a place to rest for a while and checked into a hotel. He headed down to a restaurant to eat with his Breloom and Nuzleaf. The two looked worried as Abbey didn't seem like himself.

“Probably top floor, hope you are ready to climb several floors of stairs!” Said Validus while climbing. “I only have to go up a little to get to the lab so I can release Porygon on that computer, then I’ll meet you at the top.”
“See you soon,” Said Validus as he entered the lab area. He fought some scientists’ Mismagiuses and Toxicroaks, then he reached the central computer, “Come on, Pory—“
“Not so fast,” Said the Head Scientist, “Go my Houndoom!” The scientist threw out a shadowball, and out came a shadow houndoom, which lit the room on fire with shadow fire.
“Uh oh...” Said Validus. “We were too late.”

"I think the chances of you being able to give a Metagross a piggy back ride are much higher than my Pokemon being able to behave" the blonde stated. Then the nurse came out holding four pokeballs and what Asteria could tell was that the nurse wasn't hurt just a bit razzled, "thank you for healing my Pokemon" Asteria said as she took out all four of her fairy types when the nurse left. "Okay you four, you guys need to be more behaved or else no more sweets" the female stated but the more she thought about it a conclusion finally hit her on the head, "oh my goodness you guys were on a sugar high from all the cakes" Asteria muttered out

Brian put his hands in his pockets. "I guess we should limit on how much sugar we give them, even for rewarding them for a job well done." Brian said as he noticed Nurse Joy call him over. He took his Poké balls and let his Pokémon come out, all of which were feeling much better. "Alright guys, you ready to continue our journey? We're also gonna be looking for a certain Pokémon to add to the team." He told his Pokémon who all cheered in excitement.

"what he means is that he's looking for a giant Pokemon to give piggy back rides to so he can break his spine" Asteria corrected as she returned all her Pokemon except Lunar. "Alright Lunar I'm gonna be using you more sense I feel like I'm not giving you enough attention" the girl informed as she picked the pink pokemon up, the Pokemon then softly nuzzled her trainer which caused the blonde smile, "as evil as you all are you guys are just so adorable" Asteria whispered with a smile still present on her face

Brian smiled and chuckled. "Don't expect me to piggyback him; I'm far too young to already need a wheelchair." He joked. "Now come on, let's get going while the going's good, eh." He smiled as he turned to head out of the Pokémon center, his Pokémon all followed close behind him. "So what do you know of the Metagross family's behavior? It might help on how I can approach it with minimal resistance... unless they're aggressive." Brian asked.

"Brian just leave everything to me, I'm a Metagross expert but Beldums are very shy and Metangs will fight if they need to and if you even catch a glance or even thing you saw a Metagross make sure you run, in every group of Beldums and Metangs there's always a Metagross hidden deep inside the caves" Asteria informed while Lunar was on her trainers shoulder, while the small Clefairy sat on Asteria so shoulder the Pokemon took off her trainers hair tie which caused long golden locks of hair to Cascade down her back. "Lunar why did you do that?" Asteria asked as she felt the Clefairy comb through her long hair that was no longer in a high ponytail

Last edited:
"Dynamic Punch!" Machamp punched Houndoom into a wall, knocking it out. "You better let us pass or you will end up like your Houndoom!' Gary said to the scientist who was grabbed by Machamp.

Brian nodded. "Duly noted." He replied, of course Asteria was a Metagross expert after telling him that she used her mother's in several battles. Of course he then wondered on what strategy he would use when he caught said Pokémon, especially a strategy that could rival Asteria's knowledge of Metagross.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(((OOC Where you guys are at I would like to join you)))
Mickey was walking throught city trying to find his friends but he didnt saw them nowhere.
"Where are ya guys?" thought Mickey

“It’s over, fool!” Shouted the scientist, as his pokemon got up from the rubble of the wall, feeling nothing. “Houndoom, Shadow End!”
The Houndoom used the most powerful shadow move and slammed right into the Machamp, and the scientist, who went unconscious.
“Well, the computer is destroyed now, so let’s run! Up the stairs!” Shouted Validus over the crackling flames. However, Houndoom followed and used Shadow End, just barely missing Validus and Gary. “Run! We can still capture the leader!”

OOC we are at the Sylph co. Tower in saffron city.

Machamp was badly hurt but got back up again. "Machamp!" Gary cried out. Machamp smiled before tossing Gary and Validus up the stairs before Machamp blocked the stairs with his body in an attempt to block the Houndoom from chasing the trainers.

"also Metagross's are very territorial so don't be a knucklehead and just barge in, make sure you don't go too deep into the caves unless your are with me cuz like I said before I have experience with Metagross's also they are genderless" Asteria stated as she tied her hair back up into a ponytail while Clefairy jumped on to Brian's shoulder

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(((OOC Ok,Can I say that you left me mesage that you are there)))

Mickey was tired. He searched whole city. His friends wasnt in it.
"I guess I will fight Gym Leader"said Mickey

As Validus reached the top floor, he realized his mistake. Team Orbit Leader Vision had 5 shadow pokemon surrounding him. “Go attack him instead!” Vision said to attract attention to Validus.The shadow pokemon turned on Validus, while Vision flew off on his Talonflame.
“RUN!!!” Validus Shouted down the stairs at Gary. “Get in the Elevator!”
They jumped into the elevator just as the doors closed, ‘protecting’ them from the shadow pokemon. But then they heard the sound of a Cable snapping...

OOC Yes, you can say that I sent a call for help. One to you and one to abbey.

Brian nodded. "I'll keep that in mind, thank you, Asteria." He smiled warmly as they made it to the end of Vermillion city and into the next route in hopes on finding a cave with the Pokémon he is after. He flinched at first as Clefairy jumped to his shoulder, but soon laughed and petted the latter.

"That sounds far from good!" Gary said as he thought of a way to stop the falling. "MACHAMP! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled in desperation in an attempt to make Machamp hear him and possibly stop the elevator.

Validus began to float. He managed to click the button to open the door, so not all he had to do was jump through the door of a falling elevator at hundreds of miles an hour without being cut in half. ‘There must be a better way’ Validus thought.

While they were walking Asteria was already hatching a plan to evolve Angel and Lunar. "So I just need to look for a shiny stone and a moon stone" the girl thought to herself as she recalled that to avolve a Togetic you need a shiny stone and to evolve a Clefairy you need a moon stone. "Brian please be very careful, I don't want you or your Pokemon to get hurt, Metagross's have very high stats for their attack and defense, your Pokemon won't stand a chance" Asteria said as she looked at Brian with a worried expression

“Go, Steelix! Get in the door!” Yelled Validus as his Steelix acted as doorstop for for the elevator, and then bit the floor. At the same time, Steelix held onto the elevator with its tail, acting as a new cable. “It is theorized Steelix is made of diamond, so it probably wasn’t even scratched by that.”
Suddenly, a thump sounded on top of the elevator. Several, actually. And then they heard the Houndoom bark. Since they were both safely out of the elevator, Validus returned an extremely burned Steelix. Houndoom jumped off the top of the elevator and onto the floor, just before the elevator, with all the other shadow pokemon, fell to ground floor. “I really hope that stopped them. If it didn’t, the civilians are in danger, but maybe Mickey or Abbey can help them, if they got my message.” Validus said. “We have our own shadow to deal with! Go, Somnus! Use Giga Impact on that Houndoom!”

OOC I know abbey can’t help, I just added it in to make it sound more convincing.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After a long bike ride Mickey finally got back in Saffron. He saw fight on the top of the building. He knew it was Validus and Gary.
He run fastest that he can. He finnaly got up there .
"Hello guys you needed my help"asked Mickey his friends when he got up stairs

Last edited:
The sneasel landed and bit onto lucario`s arm, "Shake them of and hit them with an Aura sphere!" Christopher commanded, lucario shaked his arm to try to shake them off as he began to charge up his aura to use the attack, "Now throw em off!' Christopher commanded now that it`s aura was ready, lucario made a powerful quick shake of his arm that sneasel was on.

Last edited:
“Mickey! Help us take out this Houndoom!” Validus Said as Houndoom hit Piloswine with a Shadow Fire, and then a Shadow End, throwing it against the wall and covering it with stone. “No, Somnus!” Shouted Validus. Suddenly the rocks started to be lifted up into the air by a move, ancient power. Out from underneath the rubble came a large Mamoswine, and Validus Yelled, “Yes, Somnus! Now bombard that shadow pokemon with ancient power until it drops!”

Brian nodded at Asteria with a smile. "Thanks for the heads up, but I'll just stick to finding Beldum or Metang. It's nice to know you care." He said. He looked at his Poké ball which contained Kirlia. "When we get the chance, I'll get you a dawn stone." He thought. As they walked, he began to spot a nearby cave. "You think that looks like the kind of cave a Beldum or Metang would reside?" He asked.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Ha Houndoom. Okay,Go Poliwag. Water gun now"
Poliwags Water gun did some damage. Then something unexpected happend. Poliwag evolved.
"Yes. Now Poliwarth,Double Slap now." said Mickey and fainted Houndoom

Asteria looked at the cave Brian was referring to and studied the entrance thoroughly "well yes, but that cave entrance is rather large for a cave where Beldums reside so most probably Metangs reside in that cave" Asteria informed as she ran over to the opening. "Yup definitely a Metang cave" the blonde whispered once she heard the sounds of loud metal hitting each other

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nice, Mamoswine! I can't slack off now, can I? Go!" Gary released all of his Pokémon and ordered them to attack, overwhelming the Shadow Pokémon as a heavily damaged Machamp climbed his way towards Gary.

“We need to get out of here. This building is so unstable, it could fall at any moment. I’m gonna backtrack towards Pallet so that I can go on to Cinnabar Island and get my next badge. We did what we came here for after all. There are no more Team Orbit Shadow Pokemon, and the data on how to make the ball has been destroyed. I am a little disappointed we couldn’t stop Vision, but we’ll see him again sometime, I’m sure.” Validus stated as he ran down the stairs in a hurry.

Asteria ran back to Brian before taking Lunar off his shoulder. She then ran into the cave but the thing was the cave was way too dark, to solve her problem the female had to return Lunar to her Moon Ball and turn on her poketch, once her poketch was on she pressed a button on it that made her poketch's screen so much brighter, turning it into a flashlight, "alright don't follow the sound of metal smacking each other" Asteria whispered and just in case she didn't make it out in time for Brian to go in she used her heels to puncture the ground so Brian would know which direction she went in

Last edited by a moderator:
Seem's interesting...My Bio is RIGHT here.
Name: Vex
Type: Ghost
Appearance: Hair color is a Dark shade of grey, Wear's a purple jacket that has says 'Gengar' On it, he wear's Black pant's, and wear's black and white checkered sneaker's, His eye's are Blue.
Pokemon:
Ghastly, (F), Lvl 7.
Hometown: Iki town (Alola region)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Vex walked into the The Little town, Knowing at least a FEW people would be there. but FIRST, he had to head STRAIGHT for the Pokemon center. He quickly walked over to the Pokemon center, and gave Nurse Joy the Pokeball. "Please Heal this for me. Quickly. I'm kinda in a Hurry." Nurse joy took the Pokeball and Quickly began healing the Pokemon. "...Boy. That was rough...Hopefully a Whole horde won't attack me again like that." Vex put his hand on his forehead, and sat down. A few Moment's later Nurse Joy called him over. "Your Pokemon is all better! Come back another time!" Vex grabbed His pokeball back, and Headed out the door. "Oh great...A crowd!" he put his hoodie Up, trying to avoid it.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
TJ0206 has been removed from this RP for continued violations of our rules - posting multiple times in a row etc. - even after being warned, as per the thread starter's request.

I would also like to remind you that any message posted in the RP forums must contain in-character content. A message that is pure OOC is unacceptable - that goes in either RP Discussion threads or profile/private messages.

And also, do not mini-mod. It's not your place to tell off people for breaking the rules. That's what the report system is for. Let staff handle it. Policing the boards when you have no authority to do so is in itself a violation of our global rules.

Also, watch yourselves with the one-liners, please. Remember. The rules require at least one paragraph.

Last edited:
Brian watched as Asteria went into the cave. He patiently waited outside despite the temptation on going in to find such a Pokémon. He got out his Gothita knowing the being a Dark type might help him against the Psychic/Steel type when the time comes. He couldn't wait and decided to quietly go into the cave, Gothita followed close behind him as they noticed her heel prints.

Asteria continued to walk further into the cave making sure to puncture the ground with her heels while avoiding tunnels that emitted loud metal like sounds. "Oh theres one" Asteria whispered as she found a moon stone "alright now I just have to pick up every evolution stone I come across" the blond sarcastically told herself sense she was pretty lonely and she didn't want to take out any of her Pokemon sense they were louder than a Echoed voice attack.

It was going great for Asteria until she walked into a tunnel that was filled with golbats and zubats which caused the blonde to run in a random direction, but that wasn't the end, in the new tunnel Asteria came across a nest of Ariados. With out even thinking Asteria started running in random tunnels screaming her head off, she's normally not like that but she has a fear of bug type pokemon", while she was randomly running around Asteria didn't know that she was slowly but surely heading deeper into the cave, to the part where she told Brian not to go into.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
When they left building Micjey said to his friends
"Guys I gotta go in Fuschia City to win Soul Badge. See ya later"
Mickey went on way to his 6th Badge.