• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament

"Man I need help I'm going insane like what's stopping me of just killing you I have the thirst to just give people pain and torture I'm trying to fight the ghost of my path but nobody can change what happened to my parents or how I fell in acid its like there's no meening to life"Nion screamed. But then a woman was walking by who walked in because of all the noise. Nion grabbed her and pushed her to a seat. He took out his knife. Nion told himself not to but he was losing control. He started stabbing her in the stomach. She was screaming. But nobody could hear her. She was left ther in pain crying nion dident care. "See my mind is questioning itself."Nion said before the woman screamed realy loud again. Nion pulled out an ak47 and started shooting her over and over again until his ammo clip ran out. Nion pulled out the click and put a new one in before putting his weapon back in his suit. "I NEED GOD DAMB HELP"Nion screamed before falling to the ground laughing.

Riley just watched as Nion murdered the woman that walked past the room. "I better not be blamed for that." Riley told Nion. Riley wasn't bothered by the murder as he had seen much worse. He felt bad for the woman but there was nothing he could do now. Riley just watched from his bed as Nion fell to the ground screaming. Security would probably be coming at any moment, so Riley just had to stall for more time. "So you want to kill me?" Riley said as he grabbed a pokeball from his Pokébelt. He had realized that Nion had seemingly forgot that he was living in a world filled with creatures that had the power to obliterate him. "I hope you haven't forgotten about the tournament Nion, or have you already given up?" Riley asked the mentally deranged psychopath.

Nion then got back up twitching a bit his eyes were fully black. "You trying to stall your waiting for security I may many things but insane. I'm not insane but you of all people should know I'm not stupid. I thought I could trust you but seems like your just as bad as a cop"Nion started crying but it stopped fast instead he started laughing like a psycho realy loud. "Remember the 2 walky talkies"Nion said running over to the window. "I'll be in touch"Nion said before jumping out the window. Nion then put his hands in secret pockets and he stretched his suit to were he was gliding. He glided till he got to the chemical plant. He walked inside and everything was normal again no one dead. The masked guy is an idiot thinking his men could go down so easy. "I'm home"Nion said before walking to his office. Nion demanded a 75 inch tv was displayed in his office so there was he watched the battle then.

Charizard dropped her perfectly on her spot but she wasn't ready for the dismount and fell pathetically on her spot. She got up with just a few scrapes and cursed Zack under her breath for his brilliant idea. "Pumped up? More like beaten up, but to each their own." She got out her first pokeball and sized up her opponent. She tried to recollect his team. The obvious big threats she could think of was his Charizard and Dragonite, she figured those if nothing else would be what dug her grave. But even if a miracle occurred she doubted her team could go any further after taking down those popular behemoths."After that crash landing it looks like the lovebirds are just about ready to go!" Layla closed her eyes with irritation and her cheeks slightly red. She wanted to actually be taken seriously in a match and not just to be viewed as the girl for once. She really thought Zack would be able to do that but it seems that he just cast that hope away as well with his brilliant idea. She was still going to give it her all, she wanted to have a great match with Zack so he might learn something useful from it for when he would fight Riley in the next round. "Just so we're clear, if you hold back I won't forgive you."

"Sounds like we have a lover's spat on the battlefield! Without further ado we have Zack, from Fuchsia City and Layla from Celadon City! Begin!"
"Let's go Rusty!" Layla threw the ball onto the field and the Sandslash posed as Zack sent out his... Poliwrath. Shit. If nothing else there was one thing Rusty had to do for the team. "Stealth Rock!" "Hypnosis." Rusty scattered dozens of jagged rocks around the opponent just before he fell asleep. Layla knew that hypnosis will screw her over in the future but she had to switch out. She returned her sleeping Sandslash and sent out her next pokemon. "Show em what's what Shrub!" Vileplume came out just in time to catch a face full of hydro pump, he shook himself dry resisted another hypnosis and hit the Poliwrath with a sludge bomb. But Zack had a strategy in mind and Poliwrath managed to put Shrub asleep. "Shit, come on Shrub you can do it!" Shurb got knocked back from a brick break before he swapped to his Jolteon who used a signal beam while Shrub was still asleep after getting jabbed by stealth rock. "Shrub please! Use Giga drain!" Shrub miraculously opened his eyes and drained good amount of the Jolteons health. Zack returned his Jolteon and sent out one of the big threats. His Charizard roared onto the battle field but it turned into a pained cry as the rocks stabbed brutally into it. Layla was just about to return Shrub when she saw how much pain it was in. Layla smiled with disbelief at the opportunity and shouted excitedly. "Sludge bomb now!" Shrub drenched the Charizard in a large glob of poison and it fell to the ground defeated. Layla couldn't believe her eyes, one of the big threats defeated so quickly. She made note to thank Rusty later for the clutch stealth rock. "That's the way, Shrub the dragon slayer!" The crowd exploded as the grass type took down the fire dragon, shouting and cheering for both sides. Her heart sank as Zack immediately followed with Dragonite. "Hurricane!" An incredible blast of wind ripped Shrub apart. Shrub was thrown to the ground bruised and bloody from the super effective attack. The crowd cheered for the immediate retaliation after Charizards defeat. "Come on Shrub! I know you have more! Give em something to right home about. Moon blast!" Shrub forced itself back onto his feet, focused it's energy and launched a blast of energy that slammed into the Dragonite. The crowd turned up to deafening levels of cheer at this valiant Vileplume taking on another super effective dragon. "SHRUB! SHRUB! SHRUB! SHRUB!" Part of the audience chanted their hero's name just as a ferocious dragon claw finished off the savior.

Layla couldn't believe the performance Shrub had put on. She thought back to the vicious rivalry her gloom had with Erika's Vileplume and how she only saw Shrub fight that serious all that time ago. Layla returned Shrub with a warm smile on her face.
"Rest now dragon slayer, I shall never forget your sacrifice." She stared ahead at the heavily damaged Dragonite but considered how fast it could still move. "Rapunzel, It's time to turn on the jets! Return!" Rapidash came out of the ball sprinting and slammed into the Dragonite knocking the dragon to the ground. Layla breathed a sigh of relief. "I can always count on your speed, I bet you would have gotten me here without dropping me." She ended and stared daggers through Zack. She couldn't believe it, she was actually winning. She was incredibly happy that it was actually turning out to be a good battle. I can actually give him a run for his money.

Last edited:
Riley knew that Nion had realized he had been stalling. Security still hadn't come, which gave Riley more time to think. That's when Riley realized it. The two 'walky talkies' were the key to stopping Nion. Now all Riley needed was a new room. When security came, Riley didn't tell them about the devices Nion gave him, but he did say Nion murdered the women and the knife that Nion left proved that Nion did it. Riley was grateful that he had recieved a new room free of charge and only missed the beginning of the battle. "Dang, what did I miss? Holy shit, is Layla actually winning?!" Riley asked himself, sitting on the edge of the sofa. "Damn, Shrub put in some good work!" Riley said to himself as he continued to watch the match.

Oh thank god she's winning Zack thought to himself, if he kept up the battle like this, he was sure to lose. A lot of people probably wanted Zack to win, but he didn't care. He just wanted to have a decent fight and get Layla to the finals.
"Alright give it your all, go Boulder!" Zack shouted, throwing out his Golem. This would take out that fire horse easy.
"Use drill run!" Layla yelled, as the rapidash charged into Boulder. The golem held on strong, and stood his ground.
"Way to take the hit, now finish it! Earthquake!" Zack quickly commanded. The earth shook and broke, damaging Rapunzel greatly. Layla then returned her rapidash, and threw out a parasect.
"Use seed bomb Samuel!" Layla commanded, as the parade of green energy balls slammed into Boulder. Unforunately, Boulder couldn't hold on, and fainted.
"Hey good job bud you did great," Zack cheered. He was happy how the battle was turning out, and Zack was faking doing his best very well.
"Now go! Foliage!" Zack yelled, throwing out his Victreebel. Now you know the plan. Zack hoped for Foliage.
"Sludge bomb go!" Zack quickly said, and Foliage made quick work of the parasect, who went down easily. Layla returned Samuel and sent out her farfetch'd. Zack was still astounded by her choice of a Pokémon, but never the less wouldn't underestimate it.
"Come back Foliage! Go Surfer!" Zack said, just as the bird was about to slash his Victreebel, Surfer came out and took the hit.
"Hydro pump!" Zack said, but Surfer could barely stand, let alone hit a hydro pump. Hupgup made quick work of his Poliwrath, slashing it down. Zack then sent out Speedster.
"Ok thunderbolt!" Zack said, quickly trying to knock out the bird. Just before it hit, however. Hupgup was replaced with her sleeping Sandslash.
"Alright then signal beam!" Zack ordered, and his jolteon fired the beam at Rusty. It clearly took a lot of damage, so he decided to hit the useless Sandslash again.
"One more time Speedster!" Zack shouted, and Rusty went down. Though because of Speedster's life orb, he to went down. At the same time, the two threw out there pokemon.
"Sludge bomb!" Zack said,
"Slash!" Layla yelled. The two pokemon charged, and hit eachother at the same time. Both pokemon barely held on, and they were at a stand still.
"I'm trusting your speed, sludge bomb!" Zack said, quickly turning around, struggling to even move, fired a blob of sludge at the bird, and it went down in goop. Layla returned Hupgup, and threw out her Slowbro. It all came down to this, Zack could finish it here and now with his fast charging solar beam. But he hesitated. He glanced at Layla, and then the crowd. He remembered what Layla had told him last night, about her not even making past the first round her last tournament. He couldn't allow her to lose, knowing the outcome.
"S-Solar- synthesis..." Zack stuttered, and Foliage regained a little strength. It wasn't enough to withstand the psychic though, and his Folaige went down. The crowd roared for Layla, and the announcer declared the match had gone to Layla form Cerulean city. Layla didn't look very happy though, probably knowing what he could have done to win.
"Ah, good job Foliage, your the real MVP in this one. Hey we can't win em all," He encouraged, returning his pokemon. Well, you could have won, but your little soft heart gave in. Zack insulted himself. When things couldn't get worse, the sharp pain was back to deliver.
"O-Oh no," Zack muttered to himself, sprinting off the battlefield to get away from cameras and people. If they took notice of his pain they'd call it an unfair battle, as he was battling with an injury. On the bright side, he didn't want to be near Layla for a while, knowing she'd be pissed at him. While running he remembered what went on before there match even started. The announcer and the crowd all commenting on them being a couple. Even if they were, Layla just broke up with him.
He managed to get out the front doors and sat on a bench outside, as the much to familiar pain went to work on his head.

"That went just as well as expected," Will mused as he sat on a bench beside the stadium, "I'm actually surprised we got that far"
"Blast! (Well maybe if you didn't have a Magikarp on your team!" Blastoise complained
"Pid! (Hey!)" Pidgeot exclaimed "Pidgeot! (Karp defeated more Pokemon than you did, the same as the rest of us combined!)"
"Magikarp! (Presicely)" King Karp smirked, "Karp Karp (and I would have gotten that Poliwrath too if it wasn't for his Quick Claw, STAB Bounce and all)"
"Blast. Blast. Blast (you're. A. Magikarp)"

Will, oblivious to this exchange smiled, "so, let's go have a we-didn't-lose-until-the-quarter-finals snack!"
All his Pokemon followed him, the argument forgotten, they'd gotten this far and next time, they would win!

The last couple of moves went my by so quickly, she was completely in the zone. She was giving it her all and so were her Pokemon. Her fists were tightened as she sent out her Slowbro against his Victreebell knowing he was faster. She really thought Zack was giving it his all as well but then he started to say one attack and then switched to synthesis. Layla's jaw dropped as Victreebell fell and the crowd cheered for her victory. Layla stood there in disbelief as Zack ran away. She felt absolutely betrayed and robbed. He robbed her of an honest no holds barred battle that might have proved to her that she can keep up with everyone else. But no, she's too weak to be taken seriously. People feel like they have to give her things because she can't do it on her own. She wanted to feel great after what she thought was a great battle but now she couldn't because now she questioned if Zack even tried at all. She returned Jill with a forced smile, and walked out of the ring for the most part hiding her frustration for the crowd. Layla stopped in the hall way before entering the waiting room to try and calm down. She couldn't believe Zack did that to her even after they talked about it. She wanted to be happy she made it to the semi-finals which is a huge deal but she couldn't because of him. She was still very upset so she was going to stay in the hall way leading to the battlefield for a bit.

Fortunately for Zack, the pain seemed to have reached its limit. Unfortunately, the limit was still excruciatingly harmful to him. At that point, all he could see was blurs and all he could hear was high pitched ringing. Zack practically couldn't do anything but grab his head and rock back and forth.
"I can't even hear myself!" Zack yelled loudly. He didn't know the volume of his voice either, so he was probably yelling out loud to himself. Finally, he was starting to lose conciousness.
"If your standing somewhere near me for whatever reason, sorry Layla!" He yelled, again not intending for his volume to be so high. His eyelids fell shut, and Zack fell over on the bench, slamming his head on the wood.

Riley ran into the hallway to the battlefield breathing heavily. His match was next and he had to get there in time. Luckily for him, he got there a few minutes early. While he was in the hallway waiting to be called, he noticed that Layla was there, just standing. As Riley went to go congratulate her on the victory against Zack, he realized that something was wrong. If anything, Layla should be extremely proud of that last match, but instead she was just standing alone. "Layla, congrats on beating Zack! That was a great match till the end. Zack really messed up with that synthesis. I thought he would go for solar beam but I guess he was thinking something else." Riley told Layla as he continued to wonder what was bothering her. "Are you worried about Zack?" Riley suddenly asked. "Zack did seem a little on edge before and during the battle. Maybe that's what messed him up." Riley guessed aloud.

Layla cursed herself for not leaving when she had the chance. She didn't trust herself talking to anyone right now and here Riley was waltzing on over and congratulating her. She just couldn't find it in herself to even put on a fake smile, all she could do was make a neutral lifeless expression. "Yeah, thanks.. I don't know what he was thinking either." She spoke with obvious venom in her tone. Layla scoffed and her frustration rose when he asked her if she was worried about him and that he seemed a little on edge. She was boiling over but she really didn't want to completely lose her temper and go into a rant just before Riley's match, she didn't want to throw this on him. She opened her mouth to answer, but she had nothing to say that wasn't about how much she hated Zack. Without a word she turned away from him and punched the wall. "Fuck!" She should have thought that through more but it helped her get a little rage out she supposed, even if her hand hurts like hell. She didn't have time to talk to Riley, she already lost more of her temper than she wanted. She quickly walked toward the exit and glanced back coldly while holding her hand and dryly said. "See ya in the Semi-finals." With that she left and walked past dozens of people and just went back to her hotel room.

Riley had a 'what the fuck' face on when he saw Layla just suddenly punch the wall and then walk away after saying that she would see him in the semi finals. Riley appreciated that Layla believed that he was going to win but was actually worried about what made her so ticked off. He had never seen that side of her before. Something had obviously happened that he didn't know about. Riley was going to go after Layla to see what the problem was but stopped when he heard the announcer call Nion and him to the battlefield. "Damn it." Riley muttered to himself. He didn't want to just leave Layla without finding out what had happened. He made a mental note to make sure to find and speak with Layla after his match and find out what was wrong. Riley believed he owed it too Layla to atleast help her out after all the help she gave him last night. All Riley could do now was hope that Layla was okay until he was able to speak with her.

After stalling long enough, Riley headed off onto the battlefield and was greeted by a roaring crowd. Riley grinned and put a hand in the air to acknowledge the crowd. He was definitely a fan favorite, even after the last match. Riley looked across the battlefield and noticed Nion wasn't there. Riley figured he should go tell someone about Nion's situation so they could just disqualify him on the grounds that he was a psycho murderer. If Nion didn't show in three minutes, he would be eliminated, so Riley decided to wait until then to tell an official.

Last edited:
Suddenly smoke went across the field the smoke was lit black now when there was a laugh like this on the the speakers. The smoke then cleared into abunch of fully dark people hallograms that were coming from the light of the lights of the arena and the hallograms were staring right at Riley. Nion then popped up behind Riley holding onto Rileys shoulders. "Your in my world now"Nion said laughing. Nion injected a type of venom in Riley. Nion then threw down more smoke and in 5 or 6 seconds nion was on the other side of the arena were hes suppose to be. The thing Nion injected into Riley was called nion. Riley started seeing hallutinations of nion laughing at him. Nion then sent out Snorlax. Nion started laughing as he patted his snorlax it turned into there battle bond. Nion was laughing very loud. Everyone was cheering little phsycopath. They must have like the new Nion. "There needed to be some fun around here anyway."Nion said. Nion was now laughing out loud when Riley kept seeing the nion hallutionations.

Zack was having the worst nightmare ever. He standing in husband living room, watching TV. His eyes couldn't look away from the screen that kept replaying his mothers plane crash. Is this why I keep getting pains? Because all my bad memories keep coming back? Zack asked himself, as he watched the TV screen. Suddenly the channel changed to his first League tournament. The one he failed in the second round. The it showed his second, his third, then all his failures in the League.The TV switched again to a moment he hated watching. Saying goodbye to all his friends. First it was Hazel, who gave him his gen and ran away crying. Then it Sara, Rose and Tim, Barry and Sadie, and then the rest. Finally Zack couldn't take it and let out a scream in anger and fear and a lot of confused emotions.
While he was still stuck watching the head horrible moments, his body got up. Zack walked wobbling a bit down the sidewalk into the hotel, shouldered Layla as he walked by, then began by walking up the stair stairs before falling down them. Zack stopped "sleep" walking and his body stopped moving again.

Layla stared daggers at Zack as he shouldered into her. She didn't know what his problem was, why it seemed like he suddenly hated her so much but he's doing a good job of making the feeling mutual. "For the love of Arceus, What is your problem?" Layla spat in frustration just before he fell down the stairs. Layla stopped a little surprised but still incredibly pissed off. As much as she didn't want anything to do with Zack right now she couldn't just leave him on the stair case. That's not fair to any of the customers. Layla begrudgingly grabbed his arms and tried to pull him up the stairs. She was mad at herself that she was putting in this much work for this asshole but it seemed her conscience wasn't clouded by rage. He was a lot heavier than she thought, or she was a lot weaker than she thought. Either way it took a lot to get him up the stairs. She had no idea where is room was, nor was she had the energy to find it. With Nion running around she didn't feel safe leaving him out in the open so she dragged him to her room. She closed the door behind them left him on the ground and laid on her bed and turned the TV to the tournament. It looked like Riley and Nion's match was just about to start. She sighed trying to cope with dozens of conflicting emotions and tried to just focus on Riley's match.

After watching all his friends goodbye's, Zack was forced to see all the deaths of his pokemon, the failures he'd gone through, and other things that brought shame, sadness, and depression to Zack.
After what seemed like an eternity, the TV turned off. Then a creepy face of static appeared on the blank screen.
"You are a failure. You let down your friends, fail them, allow them to die. What makes you think your good enough to live?" The static asked creepily. Zack didn't even know that he could speak, but when he tried to, words came out.
"B-Because I learn from my mistakes, and build off them. I won't let them happen again," Zack shakily, and quietly said. The static let out a painful screech of a laugh.
"Oh the easy answers. Fine. I will stop your pain, however you will no longer be the same person when you wake. You will feel lifeless and sad. Full of depression and anxiety. Goodbye Mr. Hunter," The static face said, and everything went dark.
Zack woke up staring at a ceiling. It took a minute to fully wake up, and allow the pain to finally fade. He sat up and saw a door. He was in his Hotel room. When did I get in here? Zack wondered, looking around. He sat up and saw a bunch of stuff that didn't belong to him. It was then he realized that he wasn't in his room, but in someone else's. Then he saw Layla on, apparently her bed.
"W-Why am I in your room?" Zack asked getting the wrong idea. He attempted to get up, but his legs didn't agree with that idea, and he fell over again. He really didn't like the fact he was in the same room and Layla, especially after what he just did to her on the battlefield.

"Wh-what is going on?" Riley asked himself as he looked around and looked at the hallucinations of Nion laughing all around him. "That bastard!" Riley exclaimed fueled with rage as the laughing filled his hears. He looked at the Snorlax and immediately sent out his Machamp. "I'm going to make you pay you psycho bastard. Machamp, dynamic punch that Snorlax." Riley shouted over the laughing. Machamp grumbled something in its language before an orange sure came around it's fists. Them Machamp ran towards the Snorlax and dealt a bunch of crushing blows to the Snorlax. Sudden the Snorlax fell on top of Machamp, seemingly falling asleep. Riley figured it was using rest to regain its health and sure enough, it had a berry to wake itself up. Machamp pushed the Snorlax off of it before using another dynamic punch, this time though, Snorlax got confused. The giant beast charged at Machamp before falling on its face, knocking itself out. "Good job Machamp." Riley told his Pokemon. The crowd roared as the Machamp flexed its muscles, showing off to the crowd. However, Riley still could only hear the annoying laughter if Nion all around him. "You won't be laughing once I crush you!" Riley stated as he watched Nion send out his Charizard. Without warning, the Charizard's wings glowed and flew towards Machamp. Riley just grinned, knowing that due to Machamp's, there was no way he could avoid the attack. Riley figured the attack was an air slash because it looked like it dealt a lot of damage to the Machamp. However, as Machamp fell over, it used it's arms to pull Charizard to the ground with it. With a loud crash,a dozen of sharp stones came out the ground, brutally stabbing the Charizard. With Machamp's high attack stat and stone edge being super effective, the Charizard was out.

The laughing just wouldn't stop. It continued to annoy Riley to the limit. Riley put his hands on his head as he tried to focus. The rage was building inside of him. Riley wanted to go up to Nion and rip that smile off his face. As soon as Nion sent out Venesaur, Riley called back his Machamp and sent out his Alakazam. However, Riley wasn't expecting a sleep powder. "You got to be kidding me. Wake up Alakazam. But it was no use and Alakazam stayed asleep. Riley watched as the sky lit up due to Venesaur using sunny day. 'What's he planning?' Riley thought as he watched energy start to form on Venesaur's plant. That's when realized what Nion was doing. "Alakazam, get out the way!" Riley called out, but it was too late. The powerful solar beam blasted into Alakazam, knocking it out immediately. Riley gritted his teeth as he saw this. He had to get rid of that Venesaur as fast as possible. "Charizard, come on out." Riley called out his next Pokemon. Riley couldn't hear it through the laughter but Charizard roared, spitting flames out its mouth, causing the crowd to roar in excitement. All of a sudden, Riley started to feel dizzy. The laughing and the hallucinations of hundreds of Nions started to get to him. He grabbed his head and closed his eyes to close everything out. It didn't work and Riley opened his eyes to see his Charizard narrowly avoid a sleep powder. Right now, the sun was on his side. Charizard's fire attacks would now be even stronger. "Fire blast now Charizard!" Riley commanded. Charizard shot fire out towards Venesaur. The fire formed some type of symbol before completely consuming the Venesaur. Riley watched as the Venesaur burnt in the flames before Nion returned the feinted Pokemon. All Riley saw was Nion laugh before sending out a Lapras.

Riley looked up and saw that Venesaur's 'sunny day' was still up. This was Charizard's only chance at taking out the Lapras and Riley wasn't going to waste it. "Charizard, use fire blast!" Riley commanded. Charizard shot another blast of fire. Riley's heart stopped as the attack missed! "N-no, it can't be." Riley said in shock as droplets of rain started to fall. "Damn it!" Riley exclaimed, mentally cursing Lapras' rain dance. Riley had no choice but to recall his Charizard and send out Jolteon. This was going to be risky but Riley felt like it could work. As soon as Jolteon came out, it was nearly frozen. Thankfully for Riley, it wasn't frozen. "Jolteon, use volt switch!" Riley commanded. With extreme speed, Jolteon disappeared into a bolt of lightning and struck into the Lapras before returning to it's pokeball. Riley then sent out his Machamp and immediately ordered it to use bullet punch. Since it was a priority attack, Machamp sent a barrage of punches into the Lapras. To Riley's dismay, it was still standing. Riley just watched as his Machamp was blasted at point blank by a hydro pump. Riley returned his Machamp and sent out Dragonite. Using the move, 'extreme speed', the heavily damaged Lapras was knocked out.

"Two more." Riley mumbled through his heavy breathing. Nion sent out a Rhydon next. "Dragonite, use outrage!" Riley ordered. Dragonite roared and charged at the Rhydon and smacked it with intense power. However, Rhydon took the attack and countered with a stone edge right into Dragonite. That seemed to piss off Dragonite, and this time, it furiously attacked the Rhydon with another outrage. "How is it still standing?" Riley asked as he looked the Rhydon. The Rhydon tried to use stone edge again, but this time missed. Riley grinned as he knew it was over for the Rhydon now. However, he didn't count on a stray stone knocking him to the ground.

Riley just laid on the ground. The pain, the laughing, the hallucinations, it just wouldn't stop. Eating a lum berry to keep itself from being confused, the Dragonite attacked the Rhydon with new found rage after it hurt Riley. The Rhydon finally fell to the ground and feinted. Riley sighed in relief as Nion sent out his last Pokemon, a Dodrio. However, before Riley could do anything, a sudden surge of pain came through his head, keeping Riley on the ground in pain. Riley covered his head and closed his eyes to try and save himself. The laughter and the pain... It was driving him crazy!

When Riley finally opened his eyes, he saw his Dragonite fall to the floor. Riley breathed heavily as he heard Nion's demonic laughter. "D-damn you." Riley said as he dizzily stood up, finding it difficult to keep his balance. Riley recalled Dragonite and sent out Jolteon. This was it. Nion was on his last Pokemon and Riley had the type of advantage. He could end it right now. "Jolteon, thunderbolt!" Riley roared over the laughter. With the boosted power of the choice specs, the thunderbolt crashed into the Dodrio, brutally electrifying it before causing a huge explosion.

"W-why? Why am I still hearing the laughing?!" Riley yelled. Nion's last pokemon had feinted but he still heard it. He could still see them. All hundred of them still laughing. Riley roared and charged at Nion through the smoke. When he saw Nion, he tackled him to the ground and raised his fist to his face. "Get it out of my head, now! Do it before I regret doing something horrible!" Riley yelled, fully intent on killing him right there in front of everyone.

Nion started laughing as Riley tackled him. "You think I'm threatened those fist only are being raised when your throwing a pokeball you coward you don't fight you have your creatures who you would call freinds you force them to fight for you. You would never fight along side your pokemon and your so stupid you realy think you could kill me with your fist when I'm the one with the fucking ak47"Nion said pusing Riley off him. Nion the threw a toxin that made it so the hallucinations could now start punching Riley not physically but mentaly. Nion them started shooting people in the arena with his ak47 but nions people were now at 1500 gang members. So there were a ton of people in the arena who got up and started shooting people. Then people came threw the enterance fighting off security which was a breeze then big guy came up to Riley and knocked him out. Someone came up and put a chair in the middle of the arena. Big guy then pit him in the chair. Nion then had tied him up. And after a while nions gang eliminated everyone in the bleachers. Nion grabbed the camera that was filming on live TV . "Hi Zack and Layla if you dont want me to blow the head off of Riley then you have a decision so I his two buttons in your laylas room one blows up layla the other blows up Zack. Trust me I have my way you've been wondering what's been causing you to have headaches right Zack? Ok the buttons are under laylas bed one of you will survive come back here with the head or body of the other. You have one hour"Nion said shutting off the camera. "He thinks those walky talkies could meen something the problem is that mines in the lake so there useless."Nion said.

Drew quickly maneuvered so that He was able to keep himself and chloe safe from the gun fire. Both of them shook their heads as they went into the frey Drew sent out Poli while Chloe sent out Pula her female shiny poliwhril. both of them stared taking out gang members staring with the one that was shooting up the stands.

Cortez watched from a safe distance. He took not of the clown princess's actions. " This man has no honor." He said. " Nidoqueen." Thunder bolt." He said as lightning destroyed some of the guards.

McNiel with his men stormed in S.W.A.T gear opened fire on the goons using their arcanines to burn them alive.

Fallow my lead." A voice said to Riley.

"Oh this should be fun"Nion said laughing. Nion grabbed his Mini gun that was pink. And started shooting the swat people taking tons of them out. But the swat dident know was that nions strong pokemon trainers were behind them all. Machamps nidokings Charizards and blastoise were being sent out by a good 100 people behind the swat. The blastoise were fainting the arcanine while machamps were beating ten people at ounce the Charizards were roasting people alive the nidokings were stabbing and eating the swat people and after a while the pokemon trainers and nions gang took them all out until the granpa of drew was left. Nion grabbed him and brought him to the field. "Your grandsons a good person so I'm not going to kill you I'm going to just simply bring you to him"Nion said showing him the door leading to his grandson. "I'm not a bad person ok just I'm realy just Confused and full of hatred"Nion said like nion would when he was normal. So then everybody who was fighting drew and chloe stopped and Sat down so there grandpa could walk threw. "The road to peace is waiting you have a family ok you deserve this you had fought for your life so just go. Oh drew and chloe I'd say the same for you to and the peace guy is over there"Nion said pointing to to Cortex who was killing tons of gang members without guns."he's good at beating up defenseless people I got to say"Nion said for a while it felt like he was nion again maybe he could still be saved. "Ok you realy should start going now sir"Nion said to drews grandpa.

McNeil simply walked foreward unafraid. " If you don't mind let's talk somewhere private." He said. He looked at the man with a smug look on his face. He then looked at Cortez. ' So he is still alive.' He thought. He then looked back at Nion. " How about a battle you and me somewhere private." He said. " Away from the blood shed.

Nion got a feeling a weird one the feelling when he made some new freinds. "I-I-I don't deserve to live"Nion said thinking about what he had done. Nion suddenly pulled a gun pointing it to his own head like someone would do when they comit sucide. Nion was crying now going back to normal sort of. "I'm filled with anger and confusion Like look at me I dont deserve this waste of a life"Nion said confused and angry. His past was taking control of him nion then stared at riley. "Let him go"nion said. The gaurd cut off the rope trapping riley.

McNiel smiled and walked away before drew ran to the man. He didn't know how to feel about everything that happened. He simply let out a breath and pulled Nion into a hug. " Everything will be alright." He said.

Chloe ran towards the man that was cuffed. She rubbed his side. " Come on stay with us." She said.

Riley awoke and saw Nion with a gun to his head before realizing that he was strapped to a chair. "What the hell did I miss?!" Riley asked the grunt next to him. The grunt just shook his head and looked toward his boss. Nion seemed to be regaining his senses and he told the grunt to let Riley free. The grunt however wasn't having any of it and put the gun to Riley's head as he stood up from his seat. "No! I've wasted too much time here for it too end like this." The grunt said, fully intent on shooting Riley in the head. "Wow, I can't believe this is how I'm going to did..." Riley managed to say the grunt pistol whipped him. "Someone help, he's going to kill me!" Riley called out.

" Bubble beam." Chloe said knocking the guard back. She looked at Riley. "Are you okay?" She asked before cutting him free. " That clown person gave the order to let you go but apparently this guard didn't want to hear about it." She said. " I'm Chloe by the way."

Layla glanced over at Zack when he started moving, she acted like she wasn't paying any attention to him when he was fully conscious and asked her why he was in her room. She kept her voice at a quiet threatening mumble not looking at Zack. "You bumped into me and that past out on the stairs dumb ass. You can leave now." She was fully intent on ignoring him completely as she watched Riley's match. Riley was clearly in immense pain throughout the match but his team put on an incredible show. She regretted not having a fighting type on her team after seeing his Machamp in action. She simply nodded as Riley won just as she thought he would, even if it was closer than she expected. She was very surprised when everything went to shit and Riley was knocked out and had a gun to his head. "What is even happening anymore." Her heart sank in disbelief as Nion addressed her and Zack and said that there was a device in her room that would kill either her or Zack. Her body moved on it's own as she looked under her bed and low and behold there was the ramshackle device with two buttons with their names written on them. Layla sat down on her bed with the remote in her hand staring at it still in shock at how horrible this entire experience was turning out. She didn't look at Zack as the anger in her still hadn't subsided, she held the device with gears turning in her head. Now that she had Zack's full attention she was going to do what she wanted. She spoke in a threatening low tone."Why?" She refused to look at him, not saying anything more. She doesn't think she could manage anymore without raising her voice.

Nion then simply got the meaning of pissed when his grunt refused to let Riley go. When chloe bubble beamed him kncoking him to the ground. Nion started walling up to his gaurd on the ground
Nion then just simply shot the grunt in the head before throwing laugh bombs at some of his gang members killing a good amount but Nion grabbed a flamethrower killing tons of them even the pokemon after a while they were all dead. Nion then walked up to Riley and chloe. Nion then realized how chloe was talking she must have not known it was him. "Oh you may not know who I am but I'm the guy you saved from falling to death. I never got to say thank you. Speaking of this stuff on my face i think it can come off"Nion said getting out a wet rag and started rubbing his face to where it was normal again. "Is it ok now?"Nion asked.

Riley watched as the grunt was knocked back by a bubble beam before being murdered Nion. As Nion did his thing, Riley turned to Chloe. "Thanks for the save. I'm Riley by the way. I wish we could've met on better terms but there is nothing we could do about that now." Riley told Chloe as he rubbed his hair. After Nion was done, Riley looked at him as he returned to normal. "Welcome back you idiot." Riley said playfully before he remembered something. "Oh shit! Nion, you need to disable the bombs in Layla's room. If you don't, Zack and Layla will be killed. Wait, what are Layla and Zack doing together in the... room?" Riley asked immediately jumping to the wrong conclusion. "I guess she went to Zack after all." Riley said before remembering that there was still a bomb in the room. "Nion, you got to tell me how to disarm it or I'll take you there myself!" Riley exclaimed.

Zack thought it was the end when Layla picked up the device. The she asked why. He needed a minute to realize what she meant, but then got the question. But he didn't get scared, he didn't really care that he was going to die. Normally he would have been terrified, but for some reason that feeling wasn't there anymore. Nor was happiness, anger, fear, anything. Zack felt nothing. He simply just got up, gave her a lifeless face of depression, looking all over her face, and said brutal honesty,
"I couldnt let you lose. I know we had a big talk about it yesterday, but what else did I yesterday? That the last time you entered a tournament you lost the first round. I couldn't allow you to go so far into this tournament to lose to me. You deserved to make it to the semi finals at least. I couldn't allow a low life like me win and take into away from you. So that is why Layla. That is why I didn't use solar beam. That is why Iet you win. Because you deserved to win more than me," Zack said without hesitation, without embarrassment. Finally, without feeling any emotion, he truthfully told Layla why.
"Because I like you," Zack admitted, still with a sad, depressed face on.
"So press my button, end me right here. I don't care. Just do it knowing the things I said are as true as they can be," Zack told her, looking into her angry eyes.

"Um............ I don't know how to so heh"Nion said sweating. "We need to get the fuck moving now"Nion said screaming. Nion then sent out his Dodrio. He then hopped on it. "GET THE FUCK ON"Nion said screaming. Nion then shot one of his past gaurds cause they moved.

Riley hopped onto the Dodrio. He could only imagine what they were doing. Either they knew they were about to die or they had no clue. Whatever the case, Riley and Nion had to save them.

"Um ok you should know first when this thing runs it's like a rocker launcher with 400 thrusters so grab it's wings this things fast as fuck"Nion said before his dodrio started to run to the hotel. Nion then pulled out some chocolate milk drinking it before it blew away. "That costed me $10 Fuck"Nion screamed. They arrived 30 seconds after the milk accident. "It was low fat anyway"Nion said with puppy eyes.

Layla listened to his words taking his whole excuse in. She wasn't sure what she expected him to say but she knew beforehand no excuse would be good enough. She was correct, in fact what he said only made her angrier. She glared up into his emotionless face and stood up and kept getting closer to him for emphasis at her statements. "YOU, couldn't let me lose? It's not up to you Zack! I lost the first round because I wasn't good enough, I didn't earn it. I don't deserve anything! No one deserves anything in a tournament! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING EARN IT! Your low-life ass wouldn't be taking anything away from me because I hadn't earned anything yet. Damn it get it though your thick skull. I didn't deserve to win, I deserved a fight. I deserved a challenge, something I could be proud of no matter the outcome. If I couldn't beat you at 100% I didn't deserve to win.. You promised me.. You think you're so heroic with your noble sacrifice for the lady, that someone will see the good that you've done. In reality you are a backstabber, a liar and a thief. You completely betrayed me, I thought I was your fucking friend." She stopped when he said he liked her and told her to kill him. She paused for several seconds staring at him with a dumbfounded face and her cheeks red for only a second. Her potential embarrassment was completely overshadowed by all her anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You completely betrayed me, because you like me? Wh- Tha- That makes no fucking sense!" She tossed the remote onto the bed not even thinking she should be careful with it and backed Zack into a wall. "I'm not going to press your fucking button, you don't get to escape that fucking easily.. Even after everything I've said it's probably meant nothing to you, yeah? Because you are so sure you did the right thing. You would do it again, because you just can't stand to see me get less than what I deserve. Well I'm sorry I'm having trouble seeing it your way, I seem to be blinded by all this UNYIELDING RAGE!" She slapped him in the face and stared at him as she had his back against the wall, staring at him with eyes full of rage.

Zack just looked at her with an emotionless, fearless face. He didn't expect much less of a response, but still didn't enjoy the yelling. Again not holding back anything Zack told only the truth.
"Yeah, your right. But my dumb ass self couldn't go all out out on you, just because I felt bad about your past history and think your attractive," Zack told her while she stared at him in complete rage. Then she went on to slap him across the face, which brought back all his emotions for a second. Zack gritted his teeth.
"Well maybe you'd have a little trouble defeating a close friend, when all that's repeating in your head is YOUR MOTHERS DEATH!" Zack snapped back, pushing Layla away causing her to fall onto her bed. For a second, he was angry, then ashamed of pushing Layla, then back to emotionless. Zack just slowly fell down against the wall. Having to remember remembering his mothers death was more than confusing, but also hurt to think about more than usual. Then his lifeless body had only one solution to stopping his depression and sadness. It was to end it. He got up, and walked over to Layla's bed and grabbed the detonator button of doom. Zack let out a fake sounding laugh.
"To think I would die emotionless, thinking about my dead mom, in a bedroom with you. That's a first. Hey, good luck in the semifinals though," Zack said, as he pushed the button. Apparently the death wasn't an explosion, but a slow, painful death by toxins. Zack started breathing faster and started sweating. He saw Layla's angered face turn into a blurry one. For a split second, Zack's emotion came back once again, and all he managed was,
"Sorry Layla" as he stopped breathing.

She tried her best to ignore his comment about her being attractive, which was easier than she thought thanks to her fury. She was frustrated that he felt bad for her history, she didn't want his pity. She was caught off guard when he shoved her onto her bed after saying something about his mother's death. As angry as she was that got made her a realize a bit that she may have been a little too hard on him, that was a statement she just couldn't ignore. Rage was replaced by surprise as Zack picked up the remote and talked about dying in her room and wished her luck in the semi-finals. She only managed a weak. "Z-Zack, don't-" Before he pressed his button. She couldn't believe what just happened, it was her fault. She just pushed him to suicide, that's how she felt at least. She hurried to his side filling up with regret and her eyes filling up with water. She couldn't believe this was happening, the situation felt so hopeless. She couldn't believe what she did. She turned her emotion back to rage, trying to blame him for what's happened but she couldn't. She sat next to him with tears starting to run down her cheeks and her face a mixture of anger and sadness. "I fucking ha-hate you Zack... Please don't go." She just wanted today to be over, her emotions had never been this all over the place before this traumatic day.

"Mommy no!" A much younger Zack said banging on the TV that had shown the plane crash. His father immediately grabbed him and turned off the TV.
"I-It's ok son, I just need you to stop crying," Zacks father hypocritically said as he teared up.
"B-But mommy is dead!" Zack yelled half mad and half sad. He escaped from his fathers grasp and ran outside. Zack wanted to run away, he wanted to go on a plane that would eventually crash so he could be with his mother, but he couldn't. All that was going through Zack's head was, why my mom? Then he heard his dad calling.
"Zack? Zack? Zack I fucking hate you! Please don't go," His father said, slowly changing to a feminine voice.
"W-Wha-? Dad what is wrong with you?" Zack asked. Suddenly everything went black, and the childish Zack rapidly grew into 17 year old Zack.
"W-What's going on? Why am I not dead by now? And why is my dad acting so wierd?" Zack asked nothingness. Suddenly a voice echoed through the darkness.
"Your fighting the toxins Zack. You refuse to let go," The voice explained calmly.
"What do you mean? Who are you?" Zack asked paranoid. Suddenly someone to familiar appeared out of the dark. All Zack was able to do out of shock was hug the person as hard as he could.
"M-Mom... Y-Your gone..." Zack said sadly, as he let go.
"Yes I am Zack. And you can be with me, just let go. Give up fighting to live when there is nothing to live for. Your body is fighting the toxins in your veins and your mind is also fighting to live for love, happiness, and other emotions." His mother told him. Zack was about to completely let go to be with his mother, but stopped. He suddenly got very angry.
"My mother would never tell me to give up psycho!" Zack yelled, kicking his fake mom in the face, as she turned to dust.
Zack's eyes burst open and he took a giant breath of weird hotel air. As he let out the breath, greenish purple smoke floated out of his mouth, and out the window. He looked around.
"Oh come on! Even when I want to die things still refuse to go as planned!" Zack complained, annoyed. He had his emotions back in check and felt non-poisoned. He looked up from the ground to see Layla sitting there, crying.
"Well today's gotten so crazy I don't think anything I do with make it crazier, so..." Zack said, before leaning forward and kissing Layla. Then he moved away, giving her space.
"Ok your turn, scream, call the cops, hit me with a bat, slap me again, do whatever, I deserve anything you have to do to me," Zack admitted with a smirk, clearly going back to his normal, hated and unwanted self. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes tightly, ready for the pain he was about to get handed to him.

Nion was looking for there window when he heard abunch of comotion. "I think I know where they are"Nion said before his dodrio flew to the window. The window was open so it was easy to get threw. Nions dodrio just landed in the room and zack had just pushed layla onto the bed. Zack then pushed he pushed what nion thought was laylas button . And layla was clearly pissed at Zack. Zack then kissed layla. Nion was kinda pissed he may have killed possible thousands of people today but they were all men he never killed one lady or child. They clearly dident know Riley and Nion were there. Nion got off his dodrio. "Well well well what do we have here now Zack does this sound right first you push layla into the bed she's clearly pissed at you you push her button and... YOU FUCKING KISS HER??? You know she wants nothing to do with you and you kiss her now I know you two are close as freinds I meen i don't even know layla that well and I can clearly see she's confused and full of hatred that was my entire day. You know what Zack you may be some type of ninja but I'll still kick your ass. I'M YOUR JUDGMENT"Nion said with a smile. Nion ran towards Zack at a fast speed before tackling him and punching him in the face over and over again.

Layla stared at Zack as he got up and complained he didn't die. She was glad that even if she did push him to that he was still alive. She was still angry but her tears were almost done. She didn't have anytime to react when Zack leaned in and kissed her when she wasn't ready. She really wasn't expecting that, her cheeks turned red and she looked at the ground. She wiped a tear from her eye with a small smile, not even looking at him as he said he deserved anything she would do to him. "I hate you so damn much." Layla started leaning forward her expression softened, but she stopped when Nion came in through the window and started yelling at Zack. Just when she thought the day was getting a little less crazy Nion tackled Zack and started punching him relentlessly. "Nion get the hell off him!" Layla tried to grab both of Nion's arms and pull him away from Zack.

Nion was punching Zack when he was suddenly being dragged away by Layla. Nion settling down he realized what must have been going on. "Oh I dident realy realized that was happening I'm sorry but I need to turn myself into jail and I guess my jail sentence will be"Nion said thinking about it. Nion then put condoms in rileys pocket without anyone knowing."Oh idk umforever oh and Riley has to give you guys something just in case you go that far cause I don't think your guyses parents want you too call them saying hey your grandparents well if that ever happened to me I wish I had parents to say it to yeah out of task there here you go"Nion said before reaching for the condoms he just put in rileys pocket. "Here you go just in case"Nion said throwing it to Zack. "Well cya never"Nion said going back on his dodrio without riley. He started riding to the police station he got there and went in costody for as long as he lived. " Well shit"Nion said.

Riley was seriously considering jumping out the window after he saw Nion just completely obliterate their moment. He could've sworn that Layla was going to kiss Zack back before Nion burst in. Riley mostly felt bad for Layla because he didn't know if she could handle so many things at once. He was about to jump out the window when Nion tried to shove condoms in his pocket. "Why the hell do you have condoms on you?!" Riley asked, completely thrown off by Nion's actions. Riley never got his answer as Nion escaped on his Dodrio leaving him stuck in an awkward situation with Layla and Zack. Riley hopped into the room and rubbed his hair as he looked at the two of them on the ground. "Well don't mind me. I'll leave you two to yourselves now and figure this shit out." Riley said, not making eye contact with any of them. "Yeah, um, I'm just going to go now." Riley said before he made his way to the door before things could any more awkward. Riley closed the door behind him and took a deep breath as he tried to collect himself.