• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament

"No, really Riley, it was just a joke," Zack quickly replied. Zack then realized that from what Riley saw, it probably didn't look like a joke to him. Riley thanked Layla for helping him, and then walked over to Zack.
"Yea, I'll try my best in the battle, as long as I don't think about it too much. If I win, I'll be sure to knock all the cockiness out of you in the semi-finals," Zack said with a smirk. Then Riley got closer and whispered some... "Advice" into his ear. Zack's face then got redder than his shirt. Before he could tell Riley again there wasn't anything going on between him and Layla, he was already on his way to his room. Dammit Riley, you can't ever fuck off can you? Zack mentally asked. After a few seconds, he started actually considering what Riley said. Well, I could walk her to her room just to be nice, it doesn't have to be gentlemen-y. Zack thought, looking over at Layla, wondering if he should or not. This night was getting way to uncomfortable for him.

Layla drowsily shrugged her shoulders when they talked about how tired she looked, this wave exhaustion has been building up just hit her full force. "Well I'm glad you haven't died yet, it was no problem yo you kept it interesting." Layla smiled a little as Riley told Zack basically exactly what she said earlier, at least he agrees. She was surprised when the cocky future champion Riley thanked her so appreciatively. "Oh yeah, it was no problem. Good night." She saw Riley whisper something into Zack's ear and she saw him react to it but she had no idea what just happened. But she wasn't one to pry so she just shrugged it off. She watched Riley walk away and glanced back at Zack who was staring at her and was clearly in deep thought. She was going to ask him what he was thinking about but she yawned again, feeling very tired. "Alright I think I'm gonna call it here. I'm gonna go get some rest. See ya tomorrow." She smiled at Zack and started slowly heading towards the stairs.

Well shit, took your time to long on that one, Hunter. Zack told himself. Then he snapped out of it.
"Yeah, um, see ya tomorrow," Zack said quietly. What are you doing? You can still do it, stop being such a coward! Zack told himself again. His mind really liked insulting himself. Finally he decided, fuck it, what was the worst that could happen? Riley you better not fail me now.
"Uh, hey Layla! Wait up!" Zack called just in time, running over to her.
"I just thought um, maybe I should walk you to your room? Just cause you seem really tired and all..." He asked, obviously nervous, and unsure if he'd done the right thing. He didn't understand why he was so nervous, he never was like this around her before, so he was confused why he was now. You are so blowing it Zack insulted himself once more.

Layla was starting to close her eyes walking she was so tired before Zack called for her and ran over. "Huh? Forget something?" She was surprised but didn't think about it too much, mainly because she was exhausted. She smiled wearily up at him, appreciating the offer. "Yeah, that would be nice. Thanks." She would much rather have someone with her to make sure she stayed awake until she got in her room rather than falling asleep in the hall way. Even in her exhausted state she could see how nervous he was. Probably just nervous about the fallout of our match tomorrow. She decided to leave that be and started climbing the stairs with Zack. "So, Why did you join the tournament?" She figured some small talk couldn't hurt at. besides she was actually a little curious.

"Well, It wasn't really to win, though that would be awesome, but really just so I can get closer with my pokemon, gain experience, and meet new people. I've done all those already, so losing won't bother me to much if ya win," Zack answered, starting to calm down a bit. He did want to win, who didn't, but that wasn't why he joined Leagues. Winning wasn't why he did anything. He just liked having fun.
"So then why did you join?" Zack asked, snapping his fingers in front of her eyes to wake her up.

She was listening to his reason until her eyes closed again and she started slowly sliding down the wall. She stood up with a jolt when he snapped in her face and looked embarrassed but also too tired to care that much about it. She was impressed with his reasoning, she was glad she wasn't the only one not obsessed with winning. "That's sweet. I suppose my reasoning is about the same. I mean of course I was here last tournament and got destroyed the first round, so my team really wanted another shot.. I guess I kinda did too. I came back to just win the first round, to get some validation that I wasn't a horrible trainer. That I don't need the best Pokemon too win.." She paused for a second after getting a little too passionate. She didn't expect to say all that, nor did she plan on really telling anyone. She kept walking up the stairs till they got to the fourth floor. She glanced at Zack a little more awake now. "I-uh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into that."

"First thing. You're not a horrible trainer because you loose in the first round of the League. Being good at battling isn't the only part of being a good trainer. Second thing. It's nice you decided to give this another shot for your pokemon, and yourself, it shows how much you care for what they want, and I support you on the idea you don't need the most popular, best pokemon to win. Third thing. It's fine talking about all that too me. Whether you believe it or not I consider myself a good listener. Fourth thing. Wake up," Zack said, snapping again, just in case she was dozing off. Zack was considering holding her or something to make sure she didn't fall asleep and roll down the stairs, but decided that was a little bit too weird, even if she was so tired not to care.
"Come on, don't go snoozing on me now, we're almost there. I think," Zack encouraged, hoping she'd stay awake.

Layla's expression softened at Zack's words. She really didn't need him to cheer her up or console her or anything but it certainly made her feel good. She expected him to tell her she wasn't a bad trainer because they always seem quick to assure her shes not bad. She was really happy to know that this guy that she has gotten to know actually accepts her and her ideals. She had to agree he was in fact a good listener. She smiled warmly again, subconsciously closing her eyes when Zack saved her from completely falling asleep again. After everything he said she appreciated it so much she felt like she should say more but she could muster was "Thanks.. Yeah we're close. Just down this hall." She walked down the hall determined to make it to her room without having another close call. She finally stopped at a room and turned around with a weary smile. "Here we go, room 420. Thanks for walking me to my room, I'm ashamed to admit it but I think I would be sleeping on the stairs if it wasn't for you." She pulls out her key card and unlocks her door and steps inside. "I expect to see your A-game tomorrow. Good night Zack." She tried to put the keycard on the dresser but it accidentally fell underneath the dresser. She cursed under her breath as she got on the ground and fished for the keycard. She was surprised how comfortable the carpet was but before she could contemplate it anymore she had stopped trying to find her card and had already dosed off.

"No problem, you did the same for Riley so it was only fair to return the favor, even if it should have been Riley doing this for you," Zack said, remembering it was Riley's idea for Zack to do this. Then they finally stopped at her room, and Layla enters her keycard.
"I'll try my best to not, not beat you. Um, yea anyway goodnight," Zack said. What a grand closer. His head told him. He felt like at this point his mind was only there to abuse itself. Layla went in her room, and Zack decided to head to his as well.
"Well at least that's over with. Now I have to back to coping with having to face Layla. If I lose to her, Riley won't get his rival battle he wanted. If he won, all the stuff he already said" Zack argued with himself. Dammit Layla, why did you have to go and make things complicated. Zack asked himself, as he walked down the hall to his room. As he did, the sharp pain he felt back when Riley was first starting to act up came back to him. He fell over on his knees and held his head in pain.
"Fuck!" He yelled, trying to stay quiet, but was unsuccessful. Zack tried to get to his room, with the pain still acheing. Last time it didn't last this fucking long Zack thought, struggling to get to his door.

Nion watched everyone going to bed nion walked outside wich it was still raining nion was walking when 4 random people came from no where with pistols. "What the hell"Nion said to the group. "We're kidnapping you we have plans"one of the people said. Nion started running after a while they started shooting but nion still was standing not getting shot. They got to a chemical plant and nion started running inside it until he got to a dead end nion stared inside the chemical plant. "We got you now"One of the people in the group said. Nion looked into one of the containers filled with acid. He looked on the ground and jumped into the container wich then tipped over and broke a wall which made all the acid pour out with nion he then fell into some water. And got washed up on shore. After 30 mins he woke up. He got up and he saw his Appearence in the water he was pale like he was white like a clown with face paint. His hair was green from the acid his hat had abunch of holes in it. It was almost split apart. Nion was moving around his head when the hat split into two and fell into the water. Nion looked into the sky and started laughing(like this idk how to explain)

Zack never made it too his room, instead he fell over next to it in pain. Everything was blurry, he felt like here and there he was awake and then wasn't. When the pain finally started subsiding, he manages to get into his room, and almost fell over again looking at the clock.
"6:30 IN THE MORNING?!" Zack shouted, immediately getting into better clothes and grabbing all his things. Sometimes the pain would kick in again, making it difficult. Zack yawned and walked out of his door.
"I better not fall asleep," Zack warned himself, heading downstairs. Zack then sat down at breakfast table, and ate eggs and drank a lot of coffee.

Drew walked into the hotel. He yawned as he sat down at a table. He looked threw the pictures he took he sent them to his grandfarther ' Your going down.' He thought He checked his watch it read 6:33 " Probably not a good idea to sleep." he said outloud before pouring himself a coffee. from the corner of his eye he saw Zack. " Hey... Zack right?" He asked as he sat down at the man's table. " So what's been happening on your end?" He asked.

Layla drowsily and uncomfortably opened her eyes staring at the key card under her dresser. She slowly grabbed it and got up from the ground stretching from discomfort, she couldn't believe she didn't even make it to her bed. She hopped in the shower to wake herself up quicker. After her shower she did her hair and applied a bit of make-up and put on some skinny jeans and a blue tank top. She picked up her bag and sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Well here we go." She left her room and walked down to the dining room. She got a light breakfast and saw Zack and Drew sitting together. She took a seat next to them. "Hey guys, how did you all sleep?"

" Hello... Layla." He said He really needed to spend more time with these people. " I didn't sleep at all." He said. " I just got back from the laboratory. Let's just say that I have enough evidence to put the world peace guy as you guys call him away for a long time." He said before taking a sip of his drink. " I sent the evidence to the chief of the International Police we should be able to take care of him." He said. He then smiled. " So how have you been?" He asked.

Layla didn't quite expect that for an answer. She was worried that he didn't sleep but she was more baffled by this sudden onslaught of information. "Oh crap, I hope you can stay awake for your match. You were sneaking around a lab? Geez man I don't know a whole lot of what you are talking about but I assume I will find out more soon, so way to go I guess." She felt a little bad she didn't really know what he was talking about but she decided to move past it. "I'm pretty okay, I accidentally fell asleep on the floor I was so tired. But at least I slept. I'm looking forward to the matches today though. How are you doing Zack?" She asked looking a little concerned noticing the bags under his eyes.

Nion woke up he had gone to his room at midnight and gotten dressed. He gotten up and put on his red suit with his red pants. His eyes were now purple."Well nion let's pull on a show today"Nion said to himself pulling out a revolver. Nion pulled out a smoke and lighted it. Nion was reaching for where his hat use to be. "Oh I forgot I'm rocking the no hat and I got to say it looks nice."Nion said realoding his gun and he put the extra clips in his suit wich had pockets on the inside. Nion then put the smoke in his mouth. He then got some coffee with 20 packs of sugar and 1 batch of cream. "Why this is very sweet"Nion said laughing and putting his gun in his secret pocket where no one could see it. Nion walked down to where he saw layla Zack and Drew. "Hey guys"Nion said walking over to them. Nion then remembered something that when he saw the pill it must've been cough syrup he stayed up an hour to figure out what it was cause he knew the antidote couldn't of been that easy. "Hey that pill was cough syrup I wonder what that could meen"Nion said with his with his hand scratching his chin. "Oh I know rileys probably dead"Nion said laughing sadisticly.

"Im uh, alright..." Zack lied rubbing the back of his head. He still remembered the horrifying pain he endured last night. He still couldn't believe he'd stayed up all night either. He wasn't going to tell Layla that either, seeing as he helped her get to her room last night only to not sleep himself.
"A-Anyway uh, that's cool you have enough to put away that guy. He deserves to stay in prison the rest of his damn life," Zack said, rubbing his eyes. He was happy he could finally talk to someone who wasn't going to bring up him and Layla for a change.
"Wow, sleeping on the floor? I'm glad I at least got you there, what would have happened if I hadn't? You'd probably be at the bottom of the stairs right now," Zack laughed. Then he realized he probably shouldn't have brotten that up in front of Drew. He didn't want him getting any ideas either.

Layla felt like Zack wasn't telling her everything but she wasn't going to pry. She laughed embarrassed when Zack said she would be at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah I guess I was really tired, I don't remember a whole lot from last night honestly." She was glad Drew was sitting with them, she had seen him around but never really interacted too much. "So do you guys think you are ready for your matches?" She didn't even notice anyone else walk up, partly from focusing on the two guys and partly from still waking up.

Drew raised an eye brow but decided not to speak about that. " Atleast you made it to your room mam. And yeah I'm ready for my match" He said before he downed his third cup of coffee. " Another what?' he muttered as he thought back to that journal entry. " Well I wish you both the best of luck." He said before he stood up and headed towards the arena.

Cortez and Nidoqueen looked at a downed Arcanine. Cortez walked off the stage after they announced that he made it to the semi finals. the chants he heard were subdued . He let out a breath as he walked away.
Drew walked past the man getting to the arena. They both exchanged looks before Cortez left.

Oh thank Arceus. Zack thought when Layla said she hadn't remembered much form last night.
"I'm... prepared for my battle," Zack again lied. He didn't want Layla knowing anything about what happened to him last night, or she'd probably want a rematch or something to make it fair. Knowing he couldn't fool Layla much longer, he decided it was best to try and get away, so she couldn't ask anymore questions.
"I-I'm gonna go... do something," Zack said, extremely obvious that he was hiding something. Before making matters worse he decided it was best to just leave. He got up and ran out the door, trying to find the best place to get away.
"Really need to improve your lying skills Hunter, your absolutely horrible" he muttered to himself walking down the sidewalk.

Layla waved to Drew as he left for the arena. "See ya later!" Her attention went back to Zack who hesitated when he said he was ready for his match. She raised an eyebrow toward him trying to figure out if he was just not a morning person or if he was hiding something. She was very concerned when he made a feeble vague excuse and ran out of the hotel. Layla took a moment to process what happened and she sighed. "Why are all of my friends weirdos? Oh hey Ni-... Why are you wearing clown ma- you know what, I don't need to know." She was about to follow Zack but then a thought popped into her head. Where's Riley? Shit with how he's been feeling he probably needs someone to wake him up. I'll figure Zack out in a minute. She hurried up the stairs and thankfully recalled Riley mumbling his room number last night. She knocked on the door and waited. She knocked again. She knocked louder and raised her voice forgetting there are still people sleeping "Riley are you in there? Wake the fuck up!" She quieted down when she remembered it was still before 7 am. She kept knocking but tried to be quoted about it. As the seconds turned into minutes she started to get worried. But she didn't want to cause a scene. "Riley? Are you ok?"

Nion was just watching the chaos bit then he noticed layla walking up somewhere hw didn't think much of it but after a few minutes he realized she was trying to figure out were Riley was. Nion ran up the stairs to rileys door. And of course layla was trying to find him. "Oh Layla I checked on Riley this morning and he's sleeping and I woke him up and he said he doesn't want to be disturbed trust me he's like a rottweiler when he gets up trust me he needs his rest"Nion said with a truthful face. Nion was the best lier from before but now he felt like the god of lieing he could probably lie his way out of a jail he was so good at lieing. Nion then had a wide smile nion realized his face was white with green hair. Nion still smiled sadisticly.

'What-what is that noise?' Riley mentally asked himself. He could hear knocking, but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. All he could see was black nothingness. He tried to move, but nothing happened. The knocking noise came again, but this time there was a voice as well. 'Wake the fuck up Riley!' Was what he heard. It was like he was in a dream and someone wanted him to wake up, but he couldn't. He kept replaying that message over and over in his mind to try and wake up. Riley tried as hard as he could to open his eyes, and when he finally did, he found himself facing the carpet on the floor. 'What is going on?' Riley mentally asked himself as he tried to remember. He heard someone ask if he was okay and that's when he realized that the voice was Layla's. Riley moved his head up to actually see around his room and if he could get to the door. However, his vision was so blurry that he could barely see a few feet in front of him. Riley tried to atleast crawl to the door, which he figured was in front of him, but he couldn't. Then that's when he heard Nion's voice. It made him remember what had happened. 'Nion, you sly son of a-' Riley didn't finish that thought as he realized he had to warn Layla about Nion. Riley opened his mouth to speak, but too his horror, nothing came out. 'N-no! This can't be happening!' Riley thought to himself. The effects of the drug must've combined with the injection and Riley realized that the effects would probably not be over until atleast another hour or so. All Riley could do was hope that his match wasn't any time soon or that someone could get into his room. The drowsiness started to kick in once again and the last thing Riley heard before he lost consciousness was Nion lying to Layla's face.

Zack remembered that he'd forgotten his wallet in his room, probably because of his little issue this morning, and was running back upstairs to get it. Layla and Nion were no longer at the table, which made him wonder where they went. He shrugged it off going up the stairs, and when he was about to go up the final flight of stairs, he noticed out of the corner of his eye, Layla banging on a door swearing at someone inside. Nion was also there, wearing... Clown make up? What the fuck did I miss? Zack thought, running over. Layla knocked, no answer, she knocked louder, no answer.
"Holy shit Riley are you ok?" He asked through the door when he arrived there. No answer.
"Ok guys, back up," He warned. Then walked backward to the other side of the hall, and charged at the door. He jumped, spun, and kicked the door full force, breaking it open. Zack looked inside to see Riley on the ground.
"What. The. Fuck." Zack said, rushing over to his ill friend.

Nion was having a big smile about his plans but then Zack cam in and kicked down the door and there was riley on the ground.... Alive? Nion stared at Riley in pain. Nion got a wide smile on his face. And he started laughing realy loud you could hear it all around the hotel floor. " I thought you would never find him but guess Cmans here to save the day"Nion said laughing. (See what I did there). Nion then got up and started running till he got to a street corner.

Drew tapped on his foot as he waited for his oponnet to walk onto the field. ' Any time now.' He thought as he let out a breath. ' Who should I bring out first.' He thought

Layla was just about ready to force her way into the room when pale Nion walked up to her and told her he already woke him up before and he doesn't like to be disturbed. She raised an eyebrow at this but he looked truthful in every way and even though it sounded fishy at first she could see how it could be true. "Oh well, my bad then. Thanks for letting me know." Just as she was apologizing Zack had come over and kicked the door down. "Arceus above Zack! What the hell do you think you are... Holy shit, Riley?" She was shell shocked to find Riley on the ground at the doorway. She turned back to Nion just as he delivered a bone chilling laugh and left them alone. She was still trying to wrap her head around Nion lying straight to her face and why he would do that. She walked into the room just behind Zack and stared at Riley a little shaken up. "He.. He's breathing, right?"

"Yea he's breathing, but not very well," Zack said, checking his pulse. He snapped, clapped, poked at Riley trying to get a response.
" I knew something was fishy about Nion and his... new look. I'm glad I made the right call, or that door would have cost me," Zack said, trying to calm down Layla, who was hopefully not panicking. Zack then walked into his bathroom, got a cup of cold water, and dumped it on Riley's head. That should at least get me something. Zack hoped, waiting to see if Riley responded.

Riley awoke to having the feeling of cold water all over his head. 'Now what the hell is going on?!' Riley thought to himself as he opened his eyes. His vision was still a bit blurry, plus he was still facing the ground. He could hear two voices speaking over him. It took a moment for Riley to realize it was Layla's and Zack's voices. 'How did they get in?' Riley mentally asked before he overheard Zack saying something about breaking down the door. "D-damn it, I'm not pa-paying for th-that d-door." Riley managed to say in his broken speech. It looked like it would take some time for Riley to recover since he still couldn't move and he could barely speak. 'I'm going to get you for this Nion. I sware it!' Riley swore to himself.

Layla felt like she started breathing again when Riley mumbled about the door. "Shit Riley. This may seem like a bad time, but.." She got down on her knees and leaned in close "I fucking, told you so." Even though he was still in a bit of a sticky situation she felt she had earned that after all the stupid shit she had called. She leaned away from him again ready to get into business. "So seriously, how ya feeling Riley? Can ya move? Can you talk again even?" She was forcing herself to forget her worry by being intentionally a little heartless.

Riley tried to laugh at Layla's comment, but instead started to cough. "Nion, h-he did th-this to me." Riley managed to say. Riley rolled his eyes at Layla's next question. "I'm feeling f-fine actually." Riley said, being sarcastic. He was impressed that he almost managed to say a whole statement without stuttering. "What type of question is that? Of course I'm feeling like shit! I've finally regained the ability to speak and but I can barely move." Riley stated before thinking that he probably didn't to reply so harshly when Layla was trying to help. "I'm sorry but I'm just in a horrible mood right now, especially after all the shit that I've had to put up with." Riley apologized before he realized something. "Oh shit! Did my match already start? Have I been eliminated already?" Riley asked as he began to panic.

Zack was a little surprised how fast Riley was healing. He understood when he said he was feeling like shit, Zack knew the feeling of immense pain.
"Calm down Riley, no your match hasn't started yet, but you might want to get off the ground before trying to battle Nion. Even though he deserves everything coming to him," Zack stated. Now he had to calm down two people. And on top of it, at the worse time possible, he felt the pain in his head coming back. Before it got worse for him to handle, and before they could take notice, he ran off, jumped down the stairs instead of using them, and made it outside. Zack sat down next to the doors, and the pain started kicking in.
"FUCK!" Zack yelled in pain, even louder than last time. It only kept getting more painful, and his yelling more loud. Through all the pain, he only hoped no one notice, and it wouldn't happen in his match, if he survived long enough.

Nion at the street corner started laughing again." Oh my this days already gone to confusion" Nion said. Nion then smiled. " Well for them but to me its already great" Nion said to himself. Nion then decided he wanted to start his own gang. " He went around for a few hours till he found 10 people who would be in his gang. and they all met up in the old chemical factory. " Now this will be our hide out and we need to use these chemicals to make laughing bombs"Nion said. " What happens if we run out of chemicals" One person said. " well I got an answer" Nion said leading them to a little office that would be his in the future. Nion opened a big window that led to a humoungeous room with a lake filled with chemicals. " Now I want you 2 to be making laugh bombs". Nion said. " Oh you 2 will become my elites" Nion said. "You 4 will become gaurds" Nion said. " You the big guy your like 8ft you'll be guarding me" Nion said. " Oh and you you'll be our driver" Nion pointed to the last guy. " Now guards elites driver big guy come with me" Nion said walking into a different room connected to his office. " Now we don't have weapons so were going to go to three different gun shops to get ammo and weapons the 2 are legal weapons but the one has bombs miniguns flame throwers all that type of stuff." Nion said. " now we should be able to fill all 10 of these containers with guns ammo and bombs oh and yeah there empty no acid but now your all given a body bag except the driver" Nion said. " And they all will be filled trust me and we don't have any weapons but I do you guys will but your just filling up the bags and the drivers driving us there now get in the car" Nion said walking outside to a van. " Now get in" Nion said jumping in the passendger seat. while everybody got in there spots. They drove to the first one they all got out except the driver. They went in. " Why hello I want... EVERYTHING" Nion said pointing his gun at the man. Nion started taking tons of stuff even body armour. And when they were all done the store was cleaned out. Nion shot the guy. And carved HA into his stomach. They all got back in the van and headed back to the chemical plant. They dropped in all there weapons in the humoungeous containers. They went back out too the second and that one was just to easy. " Ok I want to know something can they all be free" Nion said pointing his gun at the persons head . They ounce again filled there bags. Nion shot the guy in the face and carved HA into his stomach again with a knife. They went back to the plant dropped all the weapons off again. And went to the third one the illegal one. They got there and did the same routine. but they had extras like a lot of extras they filled the back of the van with all the extras and nion had carved Riley Layla and Zacks name on the dead man this time and they all had to fit into the back seats while nion and there driver were in the front. They were passing the hotel when he saw Zack. " stop" Nion demanded. Nion popped out of the window and threw a pistol with one bullet at zack and it landed by his feet. They then went back to the chemical plant they then had 30 containers filled with body armour guns gernades and bomb and the special stuff which was flame throwers and miniguns filled 5 tanks and 30 crates that were they put all the pistol and knifes. " Now The driver and the four gaurds your gonna go out and get more members also all of you take a ak 47 and the driver heres a pistol now go. after a few hours there was 100 members including the original ten I should say 101 members because of nion there were containers filled with laughing bombs and his 20 elites nion threw them in acid and brought them back out to look like him but there hair were cut into mowhawks or just how there hair was none of there hair were like nions and they came out white some stayed there color while his original 2 elites stayed the same they led the elites the big man told everyone what to do and the 1st driver gave orders to the other 3 drivers and they has some gaurds with them. there were 30 gaurds and there were 46 people who built the laughing bombs. Nion planned on getting some builders who could make the place bigger. And his elites went out and robbed banks across kanto and johto with some special drivers he dident include them in his gang because they were a secret. and the original ten led there stations except nion led them all. " Nion was leaning on a railing when he started laughing realy loud while starring at all his workers. Nion stopped laughing and went in his office to plan his attacks. while big guy just stayed in a chair playing on the xbox one nion installed out of the many game sytems and you should have seen the break room it had tons of consoles for people to play on at there break and he had food for his people now after a while he got anough people to have cafeteria ladies. Nions second in command was big guy so if nion died some how he was the new leader. Nion felt like a very very sly person.

Layla took Riley's harsh comment in stride, she wasn't being very considerate so she figured she probably deserved it. She felt bad for Riley who was clearly not having the ideal tournament experience. "I have no idea what the hell is wrong with Nion but I'm sure it will just take you a little more time to regain movement." She was focused on Riley but she saw Zack hold his head and then sprint away from them. "Oh come on not this shit again! I swear, there is always some crisis with you guys." She wanted to be two places at once but she figured she should stay with Riley in case there was any after effects. She stared at Riley uncomfortably on the floor. "Do you want me to try to help you onto your bed?"

"It's fine." Drew said as he looked at his opponent. " Hey I've seen you around but never actually spoke to you. I'm Drew." He said as he looked at the man.

Through the blurry vision, ringing in his ears, and pain, Zack noticed a vehicle pull up near Zack, and someone threw a weirdly shaped object at his feet. The vehicle drove away, and Zack focused hard on seeing what the object was. Holy shit, is that... A gun? Zack asked himself concerned, and in pain. It must have been Nion. Zack wondered where the hell he got a gun, and a car, or truck, he couldn't tell through his blurry vision. Somehow though, Zack got a quick plan that would warn Layla and Riley. It was dangerous, but worth it. He took the only bullet out of the gun, wrote Nion is armed and dangerous in extremely small letters, hopefully enough for them to read. Then he reloaded he gun, and took aim at what he hoped was Rileys window. Please don't let this kill my friends, or go into the wrong room. Zack hoped, then fired the gun. It really didn't help his hearing, in fact made it worse. He did hear the shatter of glass however, and that was good. Zack maoned in the pain of his... everything, and fell over on the ground. He couldn't take the pain anymore.

Meanwhile, the bullet had landed right next to Riley's ear, as hoped. It was stuck into the carpet, with the message imprinted on it.

Nion realized that sooner or later Zack and them would come afte him. He needed to prepare he had 500 members at this point he owned 5 buildings the old hotel, A giant old bank, The old and closed safari zone, The chemical plant, And the old lab. Nion and his group has taken out the old lab by wiping out team neo rocket it wasent hard cause they must've had a new base cause there wasent many left there but nion watched out knowing cortex might still be there. Nion then realized he diden't have a chance against Riley so when he got beat his gang would take over the arena and he'd use it for his layer it had been build for maintainence and security so nion could hide out there and it would be a pain to get to him. The hotel was used for supplies and weapons it was heavily guarded if you went in there you were a dead man the gaurds had body armour which people like Zack couldent get threw. Nion also had people go and rob weapon shops all around the world Alola had tons of weaponry all the people who he sent out had charizards or pidgeots mostly or any type of flying pokemon. Nion had sent a group of 5 to a cave to check it out so they could have another place to supply things and they never came out alive something got them (Aka MewTwo XD) Nion decided to let that fly by Nion also had people who would despose of dead people basically they clean up messes that Nion and his gang leave behind. Big guy also had heavy body armour nion tested it out on him a gun couldent get threw the armour. Nion also had assasians people who were a lot like Zack but used there physical and movment capabilities too kill people and top of that they had swords and pistols. Nion was using the safari zone for people who were strong pokemon trainers to train. He used the old bank to put the money they have in it and oh that place s heavily guarded too except theres traps all over the place. He uses the old lab to develop toxins and bombs and if everything goes bad theres nion has what he calls super elites they just stay and relax and train but if something goes wrong there armed with body armour and guns you don't wanna meet. And nion decided what are guns without some color? Nion made some guns camo some purple and green some red even one that lights up he did that to his guns he uses but his gaurds just like camo. Nion also had hitmans that took orders from random people on the streets and from nion. Nion also has his pokemon at the safari zone so they can be used for training but you need to defeat certain Pokémon and of course he has a pokemon center over there for people to heal and his pokemon. He also had people who went out and asked if they wanted to join. He also has hackers who hack atms an some help the elites into banks that are have a locked program. And Nion has Dectectives people who would dress up nion would like to say as someone or something else. Nion also had dealsmen people who went out and made deals for him. And nion had builders who would add rooms to the areas he and his people populate. And he had elite gaurds people with body armour and bullet armour and defend the places the places they own. And pokemon like nidoking and machamp were being used to lift around crates and stuff. And he had squirtles they helped with fires wich happened often already had 5 and they put them out he used weezings to help for bank robberys they poisen and gas everyone at the scene. And nions run test of his laughing gas of civilians. They laugh and go mental they hurt everyone around them even themselves till they just drop and die ounce you breathe it in your never going back but people whos been placed in acid are immune to it that includes his elites survive it but pass out and well Nion he just breathes it in like regular air becuase hes been placed in acid the longest people think. Of course he tested it on himself and his elites who carry it to make sure. Nion had been eating his sandwich. "Now want a assasain to spy on Riley Layla and Zack" Nion said to one of his men . So a assasian went and spyed on the bunch. Nion decided that he would need spys too.

In Palestone museame Five guards lay dead as the sixth one was up against a wall. A man wearing a mask held the man his hand held tightly around the man's head slowly squeezing him. The masked man's cellphone range.
"Hello." He said as he looked at the man trying to fight to stay alive. The masked man respected.
" Cade." The voice said. " A new group just showed up and somehow became powerful over the course of one night." He said. " I want you to either have him join us or kill every last one of them."
"Understood." Cade said as he crushed the man's skull blood spattered all over the place as he walked foreword and took a red Jewel. "Mind giving me a picture of the man." He said in a few seconds a picture of a clown appeared on his screen. " Seriously." He said. He just shook his head as he headed out.

"What the hell is that about?!" Riley asked after Zack ran off in obvious pain. He looked at Layla who seemed to be conflicted on who to help. Riley was going to tell her to go check on Zack but didn't when she asked to help him up. Riley couldn't believe how bad the situation had gotten. Now he needed help just to stand. "No! I will not allow myself to succumb to this level of disgrace. I'm the future champion! I will be able to stand by myself." Riley stated, his pride taking full force. Riley was about to prove to Layla and himself that he wasn't some weakling before a gunshot was heard. The shattering of glass was heard right after the gunshot. Riley froze when he saw that a bullet had stopped right next to him. "Wh-what in the actual fuck is going on? Layla are you okay?" Riley asked as he continued to look at the bullet which had some type of writing on it. All Riley could see was the name 'Nion' which brought to a conclusion. "Nion just tried to kill us." Riley told Layla.