• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys

"Omastar use Rollout!" Shouted Forrest. Omastar started to spin, and when he hit the wall he bounced off, doubling his speed. He charged Orion.

Levi and Orion both pounded there fists together. "Okay Orion, here we go!" Zander yelled as Orion slammed its heavy hands against Omastar to try and stop its rotation. "Me....taaaaa!" it yelled as it pushed against the powerful attack, obviously causing damage to Orion. "Now hold him there and use Zen Headbutt back to back!"

After the 2nd Zen Headbutt, Omastar got sent back, defeated. Forrest switched him out with Aerodactly. "Use Supersonic!" Comanded forrest. Aerodactyl fired a blast of sound at Orion.

"Counter with Meteor Mash!" Orion shattered some of the stones with a most landing pushing him back. "C'mon Orion! Throw the shards back with Psychic!" Orion made several shards of stone fly back at Aerodactyl from all directions. *If it wasnt for Orion being confused I could've blocked all those.....this is annoying* Zander thought

Levi threw a punch at the air as he spoke "Use Reflect then counter with Zen Headbutt!" A shimmer of light cascaded over Orion before he charged into Aerodactyl with Zen Headbutt. "Groooo!" Orion let a battle cry loose as he charged.

Aerodactyl was defeated. Forrest returned him to his pokeball and said, "Here is your badge." He handed Levi his badge then he started to walk away, with his head held low.

"My name is Levi, 3 years ago I challenged your older brother to a gym battle and he absolutely destroyed me." Levi said with a laugh before turning more serious. "I decided to come by as often as possible to spar with him, he was a great trainer." Levi held his hand out to Forrest. "I can confidently say....your far stronger than your brother was, im sure he'd be proud, and maybe we can battle again sometime" he smiled.

"Af-fter usi-ing outr-rage, th-he pok-kemo-on th-hat us-sed the-e atta-ack cann-not use an atta-ack o-on th-he nex-xt tu-urn."

Last edited by a moderator:
After Levi healed his pokemon he started to wonder through the streets letting the environment soak in, he froze when he heard the loud sounds of a loud battle. "Oh I gotta see this!" he said before running in the direction of the sounds. "Whoa! Steelix vs Sceptile......this should be good!" he yelled as he watched from the sidelines.

Last edited:
"Dod-dge it-t" Charizard swoops, barely missing the attack, "Us-se Fl-lamet-throw-wer!" Charizard had quick reactions and turned back then used Flamethrower.

(OOC sorry for being afk back now)

The two pokemon clashed Jet's Leaf Blade doing quite well in deffending against the Crunch with the size difference the force still pushing Jet back. " Wow that is a strong Sceptile lets see if he can take a little more moe him down Heavy use Double Edge" commented Brief. Heavy's body begins to glow with a white aura he dives forward planning to moe throught the smaller pokemon.

Jet jumps out of the path of Heavy striking the side of him with a strong Leaf Storm. " Jet is too fast if none of his attack are landing" thought Brief. "Heavy time to change tatics Dragon Breath!" Heavy begins to breath out a greenish-blue mist-flame toward Sceptile.

Jet took the attack head on. he stumbled back some. "Leaf Blade again!" Ry shouted. The sceptile leapt at the Steelix, with his blades at ready.

Might as well. Levi thought to himself before scanning each pokemon.
Steelix- Its body has been compressed deep under the ground. As a result, it is even harder than a diamond.
"Now you"
Sceptile- The leaves that grow on its arms can slice down thick trees. It is without peer in jungle combat.
There both very well trained Levi thought to himself.

With Sceptile's strong legs he lepts rocketing toward Steelix like a jet contacting another strong Leaf Blade rocking Heavy back. "Look how high you jump Heavy help Jet back down Iron Head" spoke Brief. Heavy coats his head in steel energy he collides into Jet as he crashes into the ground below.

"Counter with Leaf Blade," shouted Ry, but it was to no avail. Jet was smacked before he could do some damage, and as sent towards the ground at full force. "Go Leaf Balde again!" Ry shouted. Jet charged at Heavy's lower half, trying to knock hi off his balence.

Sol jumps in front of Darrius, taking the blow in his stead, then stands up.
"This battle no longer has a point." Darrius says as he stands up. Sol's Mega form dissipates, and the two of them walk away from the battlefield, returning to where Ry and Brief are battling.