• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An impressive battler, you're right."
"Greninja, Water Shuriken Full Power!" Robby remembered back to the time he had lost in the Kalos league. "Why does Ry remind me of him?" Robby asked aloud.

"Ry made it to the top 16 in the Sinnoh League?" Casys asked. "I made it to third place in the most recent Unova League with my team. I left a few of them behind when I came to Kanto, though."

"I remember watching his battle on tv. Who did he lose to? I can't quite remember." Robby asked as he feed Elekid an oran berry.

"I never challenged a league, although Ive battled with Steven." Levi said quietly thinking back to that day. Ill beat him eventually...Levi thought to himself.

"Yes, that's what he told me. Top 16 in Sinnoh. I watched it on my flightback to Orre from Hoenn, he's a great trainer overall. Definitely better than me, though i battled him to a stalemate when i got here." Darrius says, having a quick flashback to his battle with Ry on Route 1.

"Wow the Steven Stone! I've seen his match against Diantha his Shiny Mega Metagross is awesome!" Robby exclaimed. "Any way, is anyone hungry? I think I'm going to pick up some food."

"I could eat," Casys replied. He glanced up to Apollo who was sitting in the back of the Gym and watching the battle. "Will you be okay here if I go get some food, Apollo?" The Heracross nodded and turned back to the battle. "I'll go with you, Robby."

"I knew I remembered the name Ry from somewhere, Ry made it to the top 16 in the Sinnoh League he seemed like such a strong trainer and I wanted to battle him so badly but I came up just short of the Quarter Finals," Landon said, he turned to another who had been quiet most of the time in a blue hoodie, "Oh, did you say something?" he asked.

"Alright, Casys let's go." As they left the gym and header toward the nearest food place Robby asked, "So how long have you been on your journey?"

Ry looked at Jet's frozen arm. He smiled. "Frozen Dragon Claw!" He shouted. Jet landed on a pad and his frozen arm was surrounded by purple energy. "It's like a club and a sword now," Ry said smiling. Jet jumped in threw water and swung at Starmie, underwater.

Casys thanked Darrius as they left the gym. Casys turned to Robby and replied, "I was born and raised in Unova, so naturally I challenged all of the Unova Gyms. After that, I went to that year's Unova League and got 3rd place. That took about a year. I just got to Kanto the other day."

"Pretty much the same for me, but instead of Unova it was Kalos for me. Challenged all the gyms, made it to the top 6 in the Kalos league, then came here." Robby said as Elekid sat on his shoulder. "Also, have you ever meet a trainer named Ash Ketchum? You see, this Greninja is his and it is my mission to return it to him."

Misty- "Interesting idea...although you made two mistakes" Misty grinned. "You ignored that fact that being frozen slows Jets movements drastically" Starmie shot away from Jets attack. "And two...." Starmie activated Double Team underwater creating several copies of itself. "You had your pokemon jump in the water with a Starmie, Power Gem!" A stream of bright light shot out at Jet while he was floating there.

Levi- "Oh just thinking about my trip through Hoenn, I had a chance to battle the former champion Steven...although we didnt win, I plan to beat him evetually" Levi said with a determined look in his eyes. "Your strong but not strong enough" the thought of those words echoed into his head. "Im not strong enought yet but ill get there, one battle at a time, and me and my partner Cronus WILL win this time..."

Landon moved over and sat next to the other trainer, "Hey my name's Landon, did you really get a chance to battle Steven!?!" He asked excitedly.

"No, I haven't seen Ash Ketchum recently." Casys replied. "I did battle him while I was in Unova, but he didn't have a Greninja." They arrived at the restaurant (Pangoro Express) and Casys placed his and Apollo's order.

Levi- "Yeah....i was able to beat two of his pokemon but when he sent out Mega Metagross he thrashed my team pretty bad" Levi leaned back in his seat. "Seems like a long time ago...I retrieved a stolen package for Mr. Stone of Devon Corp and as a reward I requested a battle with his son"

"Oh I see, Ash is actually who I lost to in the Kalos league Greninja swept my team." Robby said with a laugh. Robby placed his order and said. "You see, these two little green guys and Greninja approached me in the woods one day just as I was going to leave for Kanto. They told me Greninja is ready to go back with Ash, and I've been with Greninja ever since."

"No actually, i wanted this! Block with your arm!" Ry shouted. Jet blocked the blasts and the ice around his arm shattered. "Leaf Blade," Ry shouted. Jet swung his arms around slashing at as many Starmies as he could.

"That's awesome I came so close to battling Steven for a chance at becoming Champion but during the Semi-Finals I lost against a trainer with a Greninja, the trainer had something that looked like a Mega Bracelet but instead of a Key Stone it had a blue Crystal in it and when he used it he and his Greninja moved in sync and unleashed a super powerful water move that totally destroyed my last Pokemon," Landon said as he re-called that battle in his head.

Robby heard this as they walked back into the gym with there food. "What?!" He yelled! Robby jumped over the barrier and ran over to Landon. "You battled Ash too?! Do you know where he his?!" Robby asked.

"Use Pyschic!" Misty shouted as Jet flew by in the water attacking the clones, before it activated Starmie was hit with the attack being knocked back in the water. Hm, he hits hard but should be feeling those attacks by now. She thought worriedly about Starmie.

"I've heard about. Z-Moves, i think it was called. Something native to the Alola region if my information is correct." Darrius says, trying to remember his studies at the HQ Lab back in Orre.

"Yeah, that was definitely a Z-Move." Casys said, his food in hand. "I have a cousin in Alola and he has a Golsiopod with a Bug-Type Z-Move."

"When I found Greninja he was with these two green squishy guys. They said Greninja was ready to go back to Ash, when could have he been with Ash to use a Z-move?" Robby asked Darrius.

"Never heard of it" Levi said as he watched the battle rage on, cringing at the hit Starmie took. "This battle will probably over soon, after that I'll battle Misty and win.." Levi said with a confident smirk.

Jet flew out of te water and landed on a pad.He looked hurt, but showed no notice. Ry smiled. He knew Jet was acting tough. "Use Swords Dance and wait for Jet to show up." It was now just a waiting game.

"Yeah, that's his name." Robby said,"Good luck Levi." Robby then looked at Landon, "Will you battle this Greninja I want to make sure it is actually Ash's."

"The possibility exists Robby, though i don't know for sure. I personally have never seen a Z-move in action. I just know from my research with Professor Krane that it requires a super strong bond between Trainer and Pokemon, not unlike Mega Evolution." Darrius says, reciting a bit from a book he'd read in the Lab.

Misty- Gotta fight smart... Misty thought as Starmie shot around underwater. "Okay Starmie, use confuse ray!" she shouted, Starmie poked its head out of the water letting the attack fly.

Levi- "It would be a good way to bond with Gredninja just in case you dont get it back to this Ash guy anytime soon"

"Yeah your right Darrius, Levi." Robby replied with a confident smile. "So, Landon will you except? It will probably be a while before our gym matches so lets warm up!" Robby exclaimed.

"Limbo!" Shouted Ry. Jet bent backwards, narrowly avoiding the hit. "Leaf Blade full power!" Ry shouted. Jet launched himself up and swung downward at Starmie.

"Dodge!" Misty yelled only for Starmie to get clipped by the attack, sending it spinning out of the water. "Starmie!" she cried as it flew through the air unable to defend itself.

"Alright let us begin! Greninja I choose you!" Robby sent out Greninja as he got into position. "You can have the first move my friend!" Robby yelled with a confident smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.