• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robby eventually came to a clearing and Elekid was standing there and pointing at a girl near a lake. It seems like Elekid knew they were looking for Misty. Robby starting walking toward the girl but Elekid blocked his path, it seems like it wanted to battle. "Alright Elekid, let's go!" Robby exclaimed. "Kid" Elekid said with a smirk.

"Alright Gallade I choose you!" Robby yelled as Elekid started rushing him. "Gallade the do this in one shot! Swords Dance then false swipe!" Gallade swiftly powered up and slashed Elekid, Elekid fell over. "Alright pokeball go!" Robby exclaimed as he threw the ball at Elekid, it shaked three times and he had caught Elekid. "Alright! We caught our first friend in Kanto!" Robby exclaimed happily.

Ry listened to what Robby had shouted. "I think he's fine." He said smiling. Then he saw a boy with a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan.
"Hey, that's my Tyrouge!" The boy shouted angrily.

Robby walked out of the woods will a smile on his face. "Hey guys I think I found the gym lead.." Robby was saying until he heard the boy yell at Ry. "Hey hey, calm down." Robby said calmly.

The boy cracked his knuckes. "That egg was mine, I was going to train him to be a Hitmontop, and my team would be perfect."
"Chill, okay, I found him an he hatched. No big deal." Ry said. The boy snatched up the Tyouge out of Ry's hands and yelled, "come on brat! "Baxter began to cry. "Shut up," said the boy.

Brief walks infront of the kid with Bang behind him. "Hey kid you need to chill out you are scarying the little guy" said Brief joining in to talk to the rude trainer.

Casys and Apollo walked down the river, enjoying the peace and quiet after the battle in Mt. Moon. Casys hadn't shown Apollo the Heracronite yet, but once they found a nice spot then he would pull it out. They found a quiet grove, just off of Route 24 and next to a creek. They watched the Magikarp and Goldeen swimming around, but Casys also took notice of a blue, serpentine Pokemon weaving it's way around the rocks in the creek. "Apollo," Casys began, "I have something for you." Apollo perked up and let out a questioning "Her-!" Casys pulled out his glove and Apollo's sleeve. "Here you go, Apollo." The Heracross slipped the sleeve onto his right arm, his eyes lighting up after coming so close to contact with the Mega Stone. Casys put his own glove on when he heard some shouting from up the Route. Apollo's eyes darted forward, and Casys got up and started walking toward the shouts.

The boy smiled, "I'm gonna be a fighting type master. You gotta be mean to train them." He said with an evil smirk.

Ry snatched Baxter. "How about a fighting type battle?" Ry suggested. "I've trained with Fighting types."

Both trainers nodded it, and the boy sent forward his Hitmonlee. Ry sat Baxter down and sent out Fuego. The two Pokémon charged each other. Hitmonlee used Rolling Kick and Fuego used Mach Punch/

"Go Ry! Beat that jerk!" Robby yelled. "Man I have fighting type too, I want to battle as well" Robby said to himself.

Brief stands back to watch the battle unfold. "Bang keep a close eye on this battle this is part of your training that Infernape will make for a great pokemon for you to learn from" Bang nods listening to what his master told him.

The two Pokemon continued to exchange hit for hit. They both were giving it the're all. "Finish it with Thunder Punch!" Ry yelled. Fuego punched the Hitmonlee, knocking him out. The boy returned his hurt pokemon, and he rushed towards Ry. "Give me back my pokemon!" He yelled.
Baxter clutched onto Ry's leg.

Casys stepped up and said to the two boys, "Maybe I can be a mediator. The others," Casys continued, "Are obviously friends of yours but I don't know either off you. It seems to me that I could help as a third party." Cheren had taught him things like conflict mediation during Casys' time training under him.

"Gallade stop him" Robby whispered. Gallade jumped behind the trainer and stopped him. "Dude can't you see baxter wants to go with Ry?" Robby asked.

Ry glared at the boy. Baxter is mine!" He shouted. The boy growled, until his ear was pinched by a orange haired girl. "Go home Henry stop causing problems!" She yelled at him.

"Are are you Misty?" Ry asked reconizing her as Henry walked away.

"Yeah," Casys said to the boy. "That's Misty all right. She beat me my first time challenging her but me and my team have been training more." Casys glanced at the girl, sheepish in her presence after his humiliating defeat at the Cerulean City.

"You are correct, i am the Cerualean City Gym leader, Misty." Misty said whipping her hair.

"Can i have a gym battle?" Ry asked.

"Of course, just follow me, to the gym and you all can get a gym badge." She said walking across Nugget Bridge. Ry pumped his fist and followed her.

"When Ry is done with his gym match can I also have a gym match." Robby asked misty as they walked back to town.

Casys returned Apollo to his Luxury Ball, following the group across Nugget Bridge. He looked into the sparkling water and once again saw the same blue, serpentine shape. Is it following me? Casys thought.

"Of course. You will all get a chance to battle," she said. She walked into her gym. Ry followed eagerly. He was ready for his battle.

"Yes!" Robby said to himself. It thought to himself "this will be elekid's first battle." He then began remember back to his second gym battle in kalos against grant

Levi was standing just inside the gym leaning against the wall. He opened his eyes when the others came in. "Hey guys, been waiting on ya" he said with a grin. "Hello Misty, im Levi, nice to meet you. I understand you've got a lot of battle requests right now so ill worry about it later" Levi walked over to Ry. "You battling her?" he asked quietly.

After having observed everything as it unfolded, Darrius rises and follows the others back to Cerulean City.
"I can't imagine Misty will be any easier a battle than Forrest was." he remarks aloud, then looks down at the sleeping Raichu in his arms.

"Yep," Ry said. "Ry Burst, future champion."
They entered the Gym. There was a large water battlefield, whille Misty stood n the other side. "This will be a two on two battle." She said. she sent out her Gyrados, who landed in the water md roared.
Ry tossed out Grace, and the Togekiss hit the sky.

"Alright Iwa I don't want to alarm you but I think we may be lost," Landon told his Larvitar who was walking beside him. They continued to walk through the forest they had been walking through for a while now ever since they left Pewter City. Landon began to look around the forest at all the bug Pokemon in the forest. "Look at all of these bug Pokemon Iwa," Landon said as he marvelled the Pokemon living peacefully, "You'd never see this many bug Pokemon in Sinnoh." They continued to walk through the forest until something in the distance caught his eye. "Look Iwa a Venomoth, let's catch," Landon exclaimed, Iwa hoped onto Landon's shoulder as he began to chase the Venomoth. "Hey, get back here!" Landon yelled, he continued to chase the Venomoth until it flew out of the forest and he was blinded by light. Landon's eyes adjusted his eyes and found himself in a city, he saw a nearby sign saying 'Welcome to Cerulean City' "See Iwa I told you we'd make it" he said confidently, Iwa signed knowing this was all just pure luck. Landon began to wander the city and eventually saw the gym and trainers going into the gym. "Hey hold the door please!" he yelled.

"We will beat her no matter the cost." Robby said very determined. "Elekid come on out lets watch everyone's battle." Elekid came out and jump onto robby's head

Noticing the new kid who just walked in Robby asked, "Who are you?" Looking st the boy and his larvitar, "My name is Robby and this guy here is elekid, I just caught him."

"Hey there my name is Landon, this is Iwa," Landon said gasping for air. He walked over to the sidelines to watch the battle, "So who's that with the Togekiss?" he asked.

"Grace let's start things off strong. Use Aura Sphere!" Ry shouted. Grace flew up and fired a blue ball of energy at the Gyrados.

Casys followed the group to the gym and took a seat in the back of the stands. Apollo sat in the seat next to him and Casys scratched the spot right behind his eyes and just below his horn. "Take note on her Pokemon, Apollo." Casys whispered. He pulled out a small notebook and began writing. First Pokemon - Gyrados. Weaknesses - Electric, Rock. Use Apollo with a Night Slash/Rock Slide combo. Mega Evolution an option for Apollo but probably won't be needed.

"Dodge and use Dragon Dance!" as Misty yelled this Gyarados swerved right before being cloaked in a faint purple energy. Time to show em' how its done! Gyarados dove into the water out of sight, it was quiet for a few moments before Misty shouted. "Crunch!" Gyarados burst out of the water behind Grace charging down at her.

"The guy with the Togekiss is Ry, he is a very strong trainer that can use mega evolution." Robby said. Remebering back to Kalos when he saw Casys writing in his notebook, "Hey Casys you kind remind me of this kid named Sawyer I meet in Kalos." Robby said.

"Hm?" Casys replied, absentmindedly. Looking up at Robby, Casys said, "Yeah, I've heard of him. I watched him in the Kalos League a couple years ago. His Mega Sceptile was awesome!"

Ry smiled. "Now Grace, hit em hard with a Shockwave Spin!" Ry shouted making a fist. Grace spun around Gyrados' head and released a powerful wave of electricity, straight towards Gyrados.

"Yeah, it really was, I lost to him once, haha" Robby said with a bit of a laugh. "Hey Darrius, are you also going to challenge the gym?" Robby asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.