• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its all good. The best part is I,vet had people on here since early on, and they are still in along with a few newer OOC's that all work together.

XD thnx, and I know I dont post that often, truth is im almost always online. I just try not to post random mumbo jumbo, I like my words to lead somewhere ya know?

I post when I feel I should. I try to make my posts good, and well written, but sometimes time is cruel. Then as for meaningful, I think I joke 89% of the time on discussion pages. A little slapstick, or wordplay. Just something.

Okay folks so i think the hay has been hit. Brutally. It may or not be in a coma.

The teams are up. @Ry_Burst and @BriefStar. @Trainer_Zander and @CrimsonHex. @Pokemon Master Pyro and @Rhabby. @Trainer Moar and @OrreChampionDarrius. And finally @ManateeMike and masked man.

The masked man, will be a plot point later on after the tournament. He uses a Gyrados and he doesn't talk. Like not even shout commands. So you can just be the Gyrados for your battles.
So these are the 5 teams are characters are in. Just have three teams that are there, but get knocked out within the first round. I'll have the battling order done and mentioned, when the tournament starts.

It took a while, but I have ideas for my background. (And my pokemons!)

Moar: Moar was leaving home on 09/09/2013. He was called by Professor Elm. And went to his laboratory. Elm asked to choose his initial Pokemon. He was in doubt, but chose the Totodile. Returning to his city, he thought of going out on a pokemon journey. He asked his parents who agreed. He trained his Totodile, and challenged his City Gym. It was difficult to defeat Falkner, but he relied on his pokemon and defeated him. He went to Azelea Town, where he found the Rocket team. Moar threw his totodile into the field, the rocket team member, Bragging, he said that a child would not stop him, so he threw a ratata '' Am I no match against a Ratata? '' Moar speaks looking at the member of the Rocket team'Use water gun! '' Totodile used water gun, so The Ratata fell to the ground, Team member Rocket ran out, dropping a stolen pokeball. '' What is that? '' Moar took the pokeball and looked. Then, Moar threw the pokeball and a Slowpoke left. A girl Saw that and said it was hers. Moar gave the pokeball to her and she thanked him. A Man thanked him too, was the girl's father, and said that he would give a cyndaquil, so he gave Moar a cyndaquil. Goes to the next town. He was walking on the grass when he found an open, he caught a hitch on the way. Then Moar moves to the next town. Moar defeats the Gym and Totodile evolves into Croconaw! Moar defeats the Gym and receives a badge. Over time, he defeats another gym, and then focuses on training his pokemon, then Abra evolves, Cyndaquil and Croconaw. He captures a Haunter, and he trades for a Lapras, then the Kadabra evolves into Alakazam. With strong pokemons, Moar challenges the 4 Gym.Moar defeats the Gym, then the Quilava evolves into Thynplosion.Moar defeated 4 gyms, then he went to Kanto, train his pokemons and defeat all gyms, to be able to go back and defeat the Johto gyms and defeat the pokemon league. When he does, he will capture all the Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.