• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning small children. Let's try to get things started. Let's have there be sixteen teams and we each fight someone, who isn't one of our friends. So that we get into the top . And @ManateeMike, just have the captain partner up with you. he has a machoke.

*Sad Face* Darrius was a no-show, and the masked man was supposed to be my partner, so Levi and I were wondering if we could team up.

Name: Light
Appearance: Has light hair that covers one of his eyes and wears a gold shirt with sliver pants and gold shoes
Personality: loves to learn about new pokemon and to battle
Ambition: to be th youngest trainer to beat blue
Pokemon: Elikid Egg

Name: Light
Appearance: Has light hair that covers one of his eyes and wears a gold shirt with sliver pants and gold shoes
Personality: loves to learn about new pokemon and to battle
Ambition: to be th youngest trainer to beat blue
Pokemon: Elikid Egg
you're good.

K Guys, Im here, you can see what went wrong for me yesterday in one of my previous messages It had a long OOC that explained everything, I should be here most of today though and tomorrow is 100% free so as long as @Trainer_Zander gets here our team should be Good to Go

Its up to what they say. i'd say keep the classic teams, but i don't think those two are on right now? Life just got 12% more confusing.

So when it comes to battles, is it just two on two or would I be allowed to use Fletchinder then when he faints throw in Decidueye

Status
Not open for further replies.