• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to tell you guys about me
My name is Mason, I just turned 15 and I live in Alberta Canada, I feel really close to you guys so I feel safe sharing this stuff with you, I'm decently tall and love Math, I've been into Pokemon since I was 5 and my favourite game is Emerald, doing roleplay was a huge step for me cuz I've always been really awkward so talking to you guys and making new friends that don't even live near me has been really nice, I'm hoping to get to know you guys better too and spend a lot of time on the RP

No, so your original was Crimosnhex, so just go with him. And yeah, just random people. So we can all we tot the quarterfinals

I trust you guys, I dont think any of your are 40 year old pedophiles stalking the Pokemon Roleplays for unsuspecting 15 year olds

Well, it's an abbreviation of my name, but everyone i know calls me it so i consider it my real name. Okay so, sheres what we'll do. Levi and Aaron. Then Casys and Captian. And i'll be the Captian. Yo ho ho.

Sorry, I was up late talking with my father last night, so i didn't wake up until about a half hour ago. If you guys are already deep into the tourney, just count me out. If there's a chance for me to hop in, i'd gladly rejoin. Life has been a bit crazy for me as of the last few days, my apologies to all of you. My name IRL is Michael, since we all seem to trust each other with that information. You're also welcome to add me on discord (mythicmike440#8028 ). It's an easier way to get in touch with me rather than relying on PM's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.