• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to, the worst part is, we have the most popular pokemon Rp, and very noob sees it and wants to join. I'm gonna report it.

Let's just drop it for now. People will just keep ruining it. People aren't following all the rules. This is the second time it was made. Wrong tenses. One liners. We just need ot let it go, and let me think of something.

Very sad ... I know I'm new here, but I felt it would last longer ... Well, everything that is good always ends ... Thank you for giving me the pleasure of playing with you.

For now. If anything changes, then i'll post it on this thread. I might do a remake, but for now, it's over. This was a remake of my first RP Thread. I hate what happened more then anyone could, but i need to accept it. If it ever is redone. We will need to be strict. I was too nice and it failed.

Okay... But why did he shut it down? I know people would do one liners and wrong tenses but why does that even matter? To me, at least, this literally makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.