• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*puts hat and coat on rack*I'm home. Sorry for the delay. Life got involved and i got distracted. THe teams will be up in a few minutes.

Okay so team 1 will be Ry and Levi, Team 2 Darrius and Landon, Team 3 Moar and Casys, and team 4 will be Robby and Brief. Post on the thread (This one) once you understand.

Sorry forgot to put Aaron on the roster. Okay let's just pause a minute and i want everyone who can take part in the tournament to quote this reply. We can have the tournament tomorrow. @BriefStar is on right now. I just need all willing to participate.

Tomorrow, when we are all one, or something like that. I'll be on about 4:30 Central time. Trying to keep things organized. If i need to, i'll rearrange teams. But Verona who can do it, let me know.

Okay so i'll give everyone tonight to so i know whos in. I'll do an updated list, tomorrow morning, like early so be ready to see it already set up. So don't you worry your pretty little heads, (Or whatever adjective you use to describe the top of your head) and it'll be god to go tomorrow. Until, have some battling practice and the St. Anne TOurnamet can be that night, and there can be a party before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.