• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Aaron is just writing a five paragraph essay on a Z-Move, also me and Landon have come up with a new hashtag.
#RipSpike-Ninja

Now if you all find a teammate, then my job gets 10% simpler, If not I'll hook you up. *Opens overcoat to reveal an array of watches.* I got what you need. (That was a joke, I don't sell watches, I sell wind chimes. Nah nah nah)

Also, I'm working on a combo of Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, and Blaze Kick. It'll be like a type smorgasbord version of Close Combat.

So I see that Knox is getting some attention drawn towards him. XD Nice, im glad spending 24 hours just typing about there training has paid off. :)

Peace out and #Blazing_Fighting_Spirit or whatever you kids are saying nowadays.
Also same time, brah. *peace sign* as in 10:04

You see I met Math once. It bit my hand. It hurt. This is my relationship with Math. We can be in the same room, but it's awkward.

Its honestly a really fun rp, although im one of those ppl who always feel like there not doing enough lol. If it seems like it let me know.

Zander you're doing great it's awesome to have you in the rp, even if you don't post often you are still a big part of the story like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.