• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journeys Discussion (And Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kai Yuzui

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother.

Personality: Kind, Quiet, Couragious, Caring, Odd
Dislikes: Evil Organizations AND annoying People

Skill: Ace
Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace

Apearance, Dark Pitch Black Hair, A Long fringe which reaches his chin with dark crystal blue eyes, he Realy only ever wears his Skinny jeans and any type of jumper, he likes to keep things tidy so hes always clean, he wears black vans all the time and doesn't relay care if they get dirty. on his left wrist is a Z-ring, and on the other,a special Portable Pc Watch made by his Grandfather, but around his neck a key stone necklace, the last gidt from his Mother.

Specialtys: Portable Pc Watch made by His Grandfather, Z-Ring and a KeyStone Necklace

You need to include where your trainer is from, no Mega evolution, Z-Ring might not be allowed, I'm the only one with z-moves so far, Ry will tell you if Z-Moves are allowed

First off you didn't mention your pokemon, and Mega and Key stones have to be approved by and admin.

Name:Moar
Born
in:Johto,Ecruateak City
Appearance:Brown Hair,
He wears a cap, black and red, wears a red shirt, with a white pokeball in the middle. He wears a black shorts. Blue eyes and white skin.
Pokemons on hand:Feraligator,Typhlosion,Lapras and Alakazam
Ambitions:
He wants to capture all the Pokémon.
Personality:
Sometimes funny, but always takes the battle seriously. He treats his pokemons affectionately, so they are good at battle. He has a lot of respect for everyone who does good.

Moar: Moar was leaving home on 09/09/2013. He was called by Professor Elm. And went to his laboratory. Elm asked to choose his initial Pokemon. He was in doubt, but chose the Totodile. Returning to his city, he thought of going out on a pokemon journey. He asked his parents who agreed. He trained his Totodile, and challenged his City Gym. It was difficult to defeat Falkner, but he relied on his pokemon and defeated him. He went to Azelea Town, where he found the Rocket team. Moar threw his totodile into the field, the rocket team member, Bragging, he said that a child would not stop him, so he threw a ratata '' Am I no match against a Ratata? '' Moar speaks looking at the member of the Rocket team'Use water gun! '' Totodile used water gun, so The Ratata fell to the ground, Team member Rocket ran out, dropping a stolen pokeball. '' What is that? '' Moar took the pokeball and looked. Then, Moar threw the pokeball and a Slowpoke left. A girl Saw that and said it was hers. Moar gave the pokeball to her and she thanked him. A Man thanked him too, was the girl's father, and said that he would give a cyndaquil, so he gave Moar a cyndaquil. Goes to the next town. He was walking on the grass when he found an open, he caught a hitch on the way. Then Moar moves to the next town. Moar defeats the Gym and Totodile evolves into Croconaw! Moar defeats the Gym and receives a badge. Over time, he defeats another gym, and then focuses on training his pokemon, then Abra evolves, Cyndaquil and Croconaw. He captures a Haunter, and he trades for a Lapras, then the Kadabra evolves into Alakazam. With strong pokemons, Moar challenges the 4 Gym.Moar defeats the Gym, then the Quilava evolves into Thynplosion.Moar defeated 4 gyms, then he went to Kanto, train his pokemons and defeat all gyms, to be able to go back and defeat the Johto gyms and defeat the pokemon league. When he does, he will capture all the Pokémon!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Name:Moar
Born
in:Johto,Ecruateak City
Appearance:Brown Hair,
He wears a cap, black and red, wears a red shirt, with a white pokeball in the middle. He wears a black shorts. Blue eyes and white skin.
Pokemons on hand:Feraligator,Typhlosion,Lapras and Alakazam
Ambitions:
He wants to capture all the Pokémon.
Personality:
Sometimes funny, but always takes the battle seriously. He treats his pokemons affectionately, so they are good at battle. He has a lot of respect for everyone who does good.

Thanks!
Okay you're good

We've had it for a while. The link is on the first page of this thread. We're battling for our third gym badge at the moment

If you already had them. Catching them is possible, but keep it to a minimum, unless you have a reason. Ex. My Tyrouge was hatched by an egg, from a Hitmocham.

did not put my story, but I defeated all of Johto's gyms, and got the initial totodile. Typhlosion win it.
So I went to Kanto, defeating all the gyms there.

Last edited:
usually my oc has the mega ring and z-moves all the time in every roleplay hes in.. so i may aswell not do it then if its that much a fuss

usually my oc has the mega ring and z-moves all the time in every roleplay hes in.. so i may aswell not do it then if its that much a fuss
I'ts allowed, as long as having it has been approved, but if not then no. (Has to be approved by Stellarwind) also, you haven't given me your pokemon.

Pokemon-

Eukoala- Starter
Type: Grass
Level: 14
Captured: Austrania, Gift, Professor Lyptus
Evolves: 16

Moves
-Leafage
-Pound
-Quick Attack
-Mach Punch

Eukoala.PNG

Squirtle- Second Starter
Type: Water
Level: 14
Captured: Kanto, Gift, Professor Oak
Evolves: 16

Moves
-Water Gun
-Bubble
-Rapid Spin
-Tackle

Squitle.jpg

I don't really feel like playing Surge again so you can just pretend you had the battle and won or you could just play Surge yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.