• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
as Percy chases the grunts he calls out aipom and says" use double team " as aipom's decoys surround the grunts he then says" aipom use swift" as the yellow stars stop the grunts in there place he then calls diox and says "i got the grunts trapped and if you can bring officer jenny" Percy then starts to watch the grunts closely so they don't try to pull anything.

"No need!" said Diox, holding up his badge. "I'm from the Pokemon Labs, and on behalf of the Security Department, I am placing you under arrest!" As they tried to run away, Goomy used Dragon Rage to startle them, Fletchling used Gust on them to blow them to the wall, Amaura used Icy Wind to freeze them, and Quilaidin used Vine Whip to bring them over. Just on time, officer Jenny arrived, and took them into custody. Diox turned to Percy and said, "Now, while Zane is off battling at the gym, how about you and I enter in the annual Santalune Battle Tournament?"

Percy replies"why not" percy then looks at aipom and says " aipom "thanks for your assistance now return" Percy then feels his bag shaking he looks in the bag and sees that the egg is cracking percy then thinks maybe it is going to hatch as he brings the egg out he places it down and sees it glows a gible appeared in the place of the egg.

"Nice!" exclaimed Diox. "I got Goomy out of my egg, and you got a Gible! What are the chances they'd both be Dragon types?" After this, he headed to the Pokemon Center and signed his name onto the list of people battling. He knew that he would win this, he just had to!

Percy then puts his hand on gible as he feels his rough skin and says "you and me will be partners how will you feel about that "as percy takes out a empty pokeball and holds it in his hand gible looks at percy and nods in joy as gible puts his hand on the pokeball percy then puts gible's pokeball in his bag and then follows diox to register for the tournament he thinks to himself " now i can show how good my battling skills are ".

As the registration ended, Diox headed with the other 15 participants, including Diox, and looked at the matchups. He hoped he would not battle Percy yet, he wanted it to be like some sort of final showdown. Lucky for him, he and Percy were at opposite ends of the bracket. His first battle was against a Trainer with a Scatterbug, so he used Goomy. Both Pokemon were somewhat inexperienced, but Diox was able to beat it thanks to Goomy's resilience, even though there was a period of time where Scatterbug made Goomy fall asleep. Now, on to the second round!

Percy just finished his first round battle against a trainer with a rhyhorn mudkip was able to score a direct hit with water gun he was now preparing for his next opponent.

"Good job!" exclaimed Diox as Percy moved onto the second round. The second round, once again, was a blast for Diox. Using his Amaura, he swiftly defeated the opponents' Fennekin with one move: Rock Tomb! It didn't even stand a chance.

Percy is now leaving for his next opponent this time the opposing trainer had a munchlax thanks to aipom's focus punch he manged to take it out percy thanked aipom and returned him he then walks back into the locker room preparing for the next battle.

The third battle was tougher than the other ones so far: Diox used Fletchling and his opponent used a Vivillon! Fletchling, despite its type advantage, was beat up for the first half of the match, but it hung in there. When it finally found an opportunity, Fletchling used a series of Pecks and knocked Vivillon off balance, and then, it used Gust and finished it off! Now, onto the finals! Hopefully, he would get to battle Percy!

percy is now battling his third opponent this trainer had a psyduck he used gible and was surprised on how strong gible was psyduck was able to confuse gible for a bit but gible was able to get off a dragon rage and made a direct hit to psyduck which made it faint he then hugged gible alright gible you won your first battle gible makes a happy cry"Gible" he then returned gible and sees that he and diox made it to the finals and says to himself" well this is going to be interesting" he then walks back to the locker room to prepare for the battle .

The final battle, between Diox and Percy, began. Diox shook hands with Percy and then got to his side of the field. Diox sent out his Quiladin to battle for him.

percy walked to his side of the field and takes out mudkip percy then says "you ready for this buddy "mudkip looks back and nods in determination and makes a cry "Mud..kip" mudkip then turns his intention to quiladin .

"Ok then," said Diox, as he sent out his Quiladin, "Quiladin, let's roll! Start this battle off with Seed Bomb!" A rapid series of bombs shot out straight for Mudkip.

Danny ran in to the pokémon center.A man steped forward. "Are you Danny Mcgrenza?" the man asked. "Yes?" Danny answered. "You are needed at the lab" the man replied. "Why?". "You will se when you get there!" the man said while walking out of the pokémon center. "Ok then buddy!" Danny said, "let's head back to sycamores lab!".

Percy smirks and says "use protect mudkip" mudkip makes a energy shield and protects it self from the seed bomb percy then says" mudkip be prepared for the next attack i got a little surprise for him ".

"Ugh," grunted Diox. Then, he came up with the perfect strategy. "Quiladin, use that new TM move I taught you....... Dig!" Quiladin dug a hole and hopped underground.

Somewhat later, Danny arrived back in Lumiose city. He walked over to the lab and opened the door. There was a lot of trainers in there. Somone laid a hand on Danny's shoulder. When Danny turned around , he saw it was Sycamore. "Hey!" Sycamore said, "Glad your back!". "I am happy to be back too professor!" Danny answered, "But why am i here?". "It is the lab's twenty yar anniversary!". "WOW!" anny said, "I never knew that before!". "Yes" Sycamore replied while giving some pokemon food to Lucario. "Everyone can choose another start pokémon!". "WOW!" Danny screamed as a reply. "Can i have one now?" he asked. "Very well Sycamore said, "I actually kept some special one's for you!". "Thanks professor!" he said. "Looks like we are gonna get a new friend Lucario!". Lucario put his fist upp in the air and started too jump upp and down. Sycamore brought out three pokéballs from his pocket and released the pokémon. Danny recognized the pokémon, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander! "WOW! it is them!" Danny called out, while already knowing witch one to pick. "I choose Bulbasaur!" he said. "Ok!" Scyamore answered, giving Danny Bulbasaur's pokéball. "Take care of him!" Sycamore shouted, whiel Danny and Lucario ran tawards the exit.

Percy then says " mudkip go to the hole and use water gun full power" mudkip runs to the hole quiladin made and unleashes a strong stream of water into the hole.

"I thought you'd do that!" said Diox. "Quiladin, go ahead and make a Seed Bomb wall! Protect yourself!" Underground, Quiladin made a way of seeds that was so tight and compact that it did not fall apart after being hit by the stream of water.

"interesting" says Percy "mudkip get moving so he wont be able to detect you "mudkip starts to run around the battlefield percy then starts to analyze the ground

"Huh," said Diox. "Now, Quiladin, use Seed Bomb on the ground above you!" As it used Dig, Quiladin shot out Seed Bombs that threw chunks of ground up at Mudkip.

as percy sees the ground flying percy says " mudkip jumps onto the pieces of ground" mudkip jumps onto the pieces of ground one by one to dodge them

"Quick, Quiladin! Get out of the tunnel, use Vine Whip to get chunks of ground, and hurl them at that Mudkip!" Quiladin did as it was asked and started to throw chunks of ground at the airborne Mudkip.

percy says " mudkip use watergun to stop the pieces of ground from hitting you" mudkip hurls streams of water at the chunks of ground going at him .

"While that Mudkip is in midair, use Seed Bomb!" Quiladin launched seeds all around Mudkip, making it a pretty hard move to avoid. This had to hit!

percy" mudkip no" as mudkip falls to the ground Percy then says "you alright mudkip" mudkip gets up wobbling nods with a determined look "Mud..kip"

Name: Nina
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, wearing a purple paperboy hat, a red tie-waist blouse, knee length ripped jeans and hiking boots.
Personality: Nina sports a brash, upfront personality. She is very direct with people, to the point of almost being rude. When faced with adversity, Nina is the type to turn it into a joke and laugh over it, never taking anything more seriously than she has to. However, while she rarely let's it show, she gets a bit sensitive when people call her "boyish."
Pokemon: Sneasel, Azumarill, Teddiursa
Goal: Find fun trainers to battle and travel with.
Backstory: Nina is originally from Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh region. While living there, she went on a journey to try her hand at battling and to discover more about herself. In the middle of her journey, she had a revelation of sorts about herself, and decided to continue her journey in a new region. So she doubled back to Snowpoint as fast as she could, and bought a ticket for a ship to the Kalos region using prize money saved from various small tournaments. It has been 3 weeks since she arrived in Kalos, and she is currently looking for a traveling partner.

Nina watched the battle with growing excitement. She couldn't believe her eyes: that Mudkip was still standing after taking a brutal hit from an attack it was weak to. Not to mention an attack launched from an evolved Pokémon! Either he got extremely lucky, or this Percy fellow knows a thing or two about training Pokémon. This Diox guy is know slouch either, what with his unique usage of Quilladin's moves.

"Hmm...maybe one of these guys would make a good travel partner. I'll have to see if I can catch them after the tournament."

Danny was running back to Santalune when a man stod in his way. "What do you want?" Danny asked. "I want to know if you want a rare fossil" the man said. "Uh, yeah" Danny answered. "Then you will have to beat me in a battle first!" the man said grabbing a pokéball from his belt. "Alright!" Danny said, "One versus one!" Danny said. "Let's go Graveler!" the man, who was an archaeologist called while sending out graveler. "Froakie!" Danny commanded. "Froakie, BUBBLE!" Danny commanded, "Rock throw!" Danny's opponent said. Froakie started blowing bubble's that flew in high speeds against Graveler, they hit Graveler before he could'nt even throw the rock's. "Now Pound!" Danny commanded, while Froakie's hand started to glow and tried to smack the opposing Graveler. "Graveler!" the other trainer said, "Use protect!". A sheild appeared in front of Graveler, protecting him from Froakie's attack's. "Froakie!" Danny said, "Use quick attack!". Froakie ran fast against Graveler, he hit and Graveler fell to the ground. "Rolout away!" The other trainer commanded, Graveler rolling himself upp as a ball and rolling towards Froakie. "Bubble!" Instead of blowing bubble's, Froakie threw a ball of water against Graveler. "That was Water pulse!" the other trainer said while Graveler gott stoped and fell to the ground once again. "Water pulse!", one more time!". Once again, Froakie was absorbing energy for the uppcoming water oulse. But, He startd to glow aswell! Froakie, your evolving!" Danny shouted while both him and Lucario jumping upp and down of exitement. "Froakie evolved in to Frogadeir! Froagdeir threw the water pulse. Direct hit! Graveler fell fainted to the ground. "Graveler, return!" the other trainer said while returning Graveler to it's pokéball. "Alright you win!" he said giving Danny a rock. "You where gonna vive me a fossil!" Danny shouted. "Well" th other trainer said, "That is a faossil!". "Oh..." Danny put the fossil in the bag. "Se ya!" he shouted while he continued to run to Santalune city.

Status
Not open for further replies.