• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the battle between Noibat and Vivillon Percy asks Mary to watch Mudkip and Aipom and says"i have to get something at the Pokemon center i will be back in a bit" as Percy runs to the Pokemon Center.

Name: Danny
Appearance: Long, black semi-long hair, green eye's, red hat with ski glasses put in place on the rim, red shirt with a squirtle picture on it, blue jacket, black trousers and white converse shoes, and a red backpack.
Personality: Curious, quick thinking, always looks for new challenges.
Pokémon: Lucario
Goal: To become a pokémon master (in any region)
Backstory: A kid from Kanto witch lost his parents when he was very young, he's only family member is his big sister. He's is determined to one day become pokémon master.

Now to the RP:

Danny woke up in his airplane seat, now remembering he was on the plane to Kalos! A loud voice was heard from the speakers,
"Hello passengers of Psyduck travels! This is your captain speaking, we will arive in the Kalos region in aproximately eight minutes! So please put your seatbelts on and remain seated till we land!"
"Finally!" Danny said quietly and putt his fist upp in the air. He poked he's pokémon partner Lucario witch sat in the seat beside him. "Cario?" Lucario mumbled sleepely.
"We are here buddy!" Danny shouted. Lucario Put his eyes in a wide-open position. "Car-i-o!" he shouted trying to jump upp in the air, but but fell back down in the seat because of the seatbelt.

Several minutes later Danny and Lucario rushed trough Lumiose airport. They where highly eager to meet the professor as soon as possible.
After tripping on a girls Herdier and falling over a guy's Machoke, they finally stood outside the lab!
"Ready buddy?" Danny asked. Lucario nodded like in a way to say: "Always!". "Geronimo!" Danny shouted, while they both ran towards the lab doors.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary watched Percy leave before turning her attention to the battle. Zane was in a bad spot, and she wondered how he was going to get out of it this time; if he could at all.

Percy reached the Pokemon center and sees a man in a suit holding up his name he walks up to the man and says " that would be me sir" the man then turns his attention to Percy and says "this is from your grandfather " as he gives Percy the Pokemon egg he then says" your grandfather wanted to be here but he needs to return to hoenn for his duties as an elite 4 member and i am his butler my name is James" Percy then says "thank you James" James then says "use the pokeball on top to catch it" Percy nods and puts the egg in his bag and walks out to get back to the gym

The lab doors swung upp and Danny and Lucario rushed in. They laid donw on the floor, "good one buddy!" Danny said while intensivly panting. "Excuse me?" a man stood in front of them. "I am looking for the professor! Danny said and stood on his leggs. "Then i am the man you are looking for!" the man said, "My name is professor Sycamore! And yours?". "My name is Danny, professor! This is my partner Lucario!".
"Hello there!" Sycamore said, "I gues your here for your first kalos pokémon?". "Completely right mister!" Danny replied, "I gues it is a Fire-Water-Grass choice?". "Right again!" Sycamore answered, "Bring in the starters will ya?". The professor's assistant opend a door and walked in to the room, carying thre pokéballs. Danny guesed the where not empty. "Ok eveyone!" sycamore said and released the pokémon from their pokéballs. There was a little man.... with pinns on his head, "Grass type" Danny thought. next was a fox, with fire looking fur coming out of it's ears, "Deffinetly fire" Danny thought. Last but not least, there was a frogg, blue with sticky balls around his neck, "Water!" Danny said loder than he wanted to. "yup!" Sycamore answered, "It is your choice". Danny looked closely at all of them, "That grass man is kinda to derpy.... and that fox look's liek it is for girls... After a while, he chose. "I choose the frog!". "So you choose Froakie! I get your style!". After that, he gave Danny a pokédex, Froakie's pokéball and a weird rounded stone. "What is this?! Danny asked. "It is a key stone, and here is a bracelet you can putt it in!" Sycamore said while giving Danny a white bracelet. Danny put the so called 'Key stone' in the bracelet and then put the bracelet on around he's wrist. "Good luck on your jurney!" Sycamore shouted, but Danny was already on his way, to route one!

"Now Vivillon use Sleep Powder!" Viola instructs, as the butterfly began to flap its wings to release the sleep inducing powder on the helpless Noibat.

"Noibat!" Zane cries out as Noibat falls asleep. Vivillon soon releases the Psychic hold on Noibat who falls to the ice floor below.

"This looks like a picture perfect opportunity. Vivillon Solar Beam!" Vivillon says, as Vivillon begins to absorb sunlight from the sun roof to charge the attack.

"Noibat you gotta get up!" Zane cries out, but his words have no effect on the sleeping Noibat. Vivillon soon charges the attack and fires the blast on the helpless Noibat.

"Noibat!" Zane cries out, the Solar Beam creating an explosion as it hits Noibat. When the smoke clears Noibat is down for the count, fainted and unable to battle.

Percy returns to the gym and sees noibat get hit by solar beam and faints Percy then sits next to his Pokemon and is wondering on how froakie will beat Vivillon while the ice on the battlefield still is in effect

Danny and Lucarioran trough the foresty terains of route one, knowing that there would be some cool new pokémon here. A group of birdlike pokémon flew in the sky, some landed in front of Danny and Lucario and started looking for food. "Wow, never seen that one before!" Danny called out, he drew upp his new pokédex from his pocket and activated it. "Fletchling! The tiny robin pokémon, although fletchling chirp is quite beatiful to hear, it is relentlesly tough to those who enter it's teretorry!". "WOW!" Danny called out, "That one is cool!". But then he saw the realy cool thing about the situtation. "Wait, that one is different from the one in my pokedex...... That means it is a shiny fletchling!". "Ok Lucario, you think you can take that one on?". Lucario nodded, and placed itself in a battle position. "Hey fletchling! I challenge you in a battle!". All the other fletchlings flew away, while the shiny one placed itself in a battle position as well. "Ready, BATTLE BEGIN!". The wild fletchling used Wing attack and it's wings started to shine, followed by it rushing towards Lucario, "Counter it with Aura sphere!". Lucario started to store energy for the upcoming Aura sphere, while Fletchling hit Lucario with one of its wing's. Flying back up, geting ready to rush down and hit Lucario with it's other wing. Lucario released the sphere of pure Aura energy. The sphere hit Fletchling, creating an explosion. When the smoke cleared Fletchling, laid fainted on the ground. "That one weak fletchilng right there!" Lucario nodded. Danny pulled out a pokéball and threw it at the Fletchling. The pokéball opening and drawing Fletchling in, the bobbing thre times and att the button of the pokéball, a explosion of stars apered. "Gotcha!" Danny called out and ran over then picking upp the pokéball from the ground. "Nice work Lucario!", "Cario!" Lucario shouted jumping upp and down. "Now let's head to the gym!"

Danny and Lucario fell trough the doors leading to the gym's battle arena. "Nice race buddy!" Danny said, "seems like you win again!". Both Lucario and Danny laught at the same time, not knowing about the raging battle over at the battlefeild. "Noibat!" a boy witch was Noibat's trainer cried out. "Seems like there is already a battle going on!". There was a girl and a boy that sat right outside the battlefeild, Danny walked upp to them. "Gues that's your friend?" he asked them and nodded towards Zane, the trainer who battled the gym leader Viola.

You can't post more than one response in a row. You have to post, wait for someone else to post, then you can post again. Look up official Pokecharms RP Rules and you'll understand.

Glad you understand. Don't do it again.

Name: Jake
Appearance: Blonde short spiky hair, black shirt, black and blue version of kalos ash hat, black shirt and pants
Personality: nice, determined
Pokemon: Litten
Goal: Become a Pokemon master
Backstory: Moved to Kalos from Alola

He encounters a Riolu, and he smirks. "Fennekin, championship!" He shouts, near the arena. "Fennekin, use Fire Spin!" He shouts, Fennekin taking in a huge breath. "FenneKIIIIINNN!!!" Fennekin exclaims, firing a blast of fire that spins wildly, damaging the Riolu alot. He threw a Pokeball at it, and the Riolu was dematerialized into pure energy, and the energy was absorbed into the Pokeball. It shook a few times, then dinged. "Yes!" He shouts, picking up the Pokeball. He walks on over to Danny, asking, "Hey, do you know where the closest Pokemon Center is?" Koa lets out his new, but damaged Riolu, and it stares at Danny's Lucario.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Zane is is in the middle of a Gym Battle)

Zane had returned Noibat, giving thanks for its effort, before holding out Froakie's Pokeball. Fighting an aerial opponent from the ground was hard enough, this ice field would make that task almost impossible. Still Zane didn't have a choice, he had to believe in Froakie.

"Froakie come on out!" Zane called out, Froakie appearing and immediatly began to slip on the ice field. Froakie struggled to remain upright and Viola was not gonna waste this opportunity.

"Vivillon use Gust!" Viola instructed as Vivillon began to flap its wings rapidly and soon a stream of powerful wing began to push Froakie. With no way to get its footing Froakie was easily pushed back before it fell on its bottom.

Darn it, there has to be SOMETHING I can do. Think Zane think...I got it!

"Froakie use Cut on the ice!" Zane called out, as Froakie generated a small white blade and slammed it on the ice, stabbing into it. Froakie suddenly stopped moving as it held on to the blade for dear life against Vivillon's fierce winds.

As the neither the girl, or the boy answered, Danny chaked his head and turned his attanetion to Lucario. "They seem to be realy in to the battle!" Danny called while starting to move to the other side of the battlefield. Lucario nodded. they gott to the other side of the arena, there was a similar place where you could sit and watch the battle on. They both sat down and continued to watch the battle. "Clever!" Danny called, "That froakie use cut on the ice!". "Such an open-minded trainer!". "Hav'nt seen one of those in a while!".

(srry :V Imma edit the previous message :3)
"So, uh, do ya?" He asked again, watching Zane battling Viola. "He's a cool trainer!" He smiles, excited to see the battle.
He then pets his Riolu, who was still focused on the Lucario ahead. (The Riolu looks like moi profile pic lol XD) "Good luck, dude!" He yelled to the trainer battling the Gym leader.

Percy looked at the egg in his bag he starts wondering what Pokemon it could be Mudkip and aipom see the egg and Looked at it curiously Percy then realizes there confused expressions and said "oh guys this egg right her will be are next team member" mudkip and aipom both with now happy expressions
make a cry ""Mud..kip""Aipom" Percy then notices the egg shake for a bit he then thinks that it might hatch soon since it came here from sinnoh Percy then continues to watch Zane's gym battle while keeping his egg in his lap.

(oh sorry Nashai, the previous message didn't havpen')

"It is right here in town!" he answered. "Wait that is a Riolu!", he called while watching the Riolu that was staring at Lucario."That is your pokémon partner right?". "By the way, the pokémon center is right around the corner!". "Just follow me!" he yelled while he started runing towards the exit, knowing that tey would follow.

As Diox headed back to the gym with his new Goomy on his head, he saw Zane's Froakie fiercely battling against a Vivillon. "You got this, Froakie!" he whispered under his breath.

as Percy watches the battle at hand in his corner of his eye he notices Diox with a Pokemon he never saw before on his head he pulls out his pokedex and says "goomy the soft tissue pokemon It's covered in a slimy membrane that makes any punches or kicks slide off it harmlessly"he then says to Diox "that little guy came out of your egg right".

"Yep," he responded. Then he pointed to Percy's egg. "What do you think'll come out of that one? A rare Pokemon? Something cool?" He himself was curious to see.

(Technically no. I've been controlling her and Calem. If you want Serena you can knock yourself out. Though this RP is supposed to be for OCs, I just made them for extra characters to act as rivals to those OCs.)

Name: Serena

Personality: Serena has proven to be a kind, caring & polite girl but she is also be openly rebellious towards her mother, Grace. She loves shopping, baking and performing

Pokémon: Delphox lv40, Panchum lv35, Sylveon lv30, Emolga lv25, Brionne lv20, Vulpix lv15

Other Pokémon: Togedemaru lv10, Rockruff lv14, Mega Altaria lv36

Traveling Pokémon: Rotom Dex

Goal: To become Kalos Queen & to travel around the world gaining experience to become a better Pokémon Performer

Backstory: Her mother, Grace, had always wanted Serena to follow in her footsteps. However, Serena was never happy with that idea. One day, she set out on her journey and met her partner Fennekin.

Appearance: (In my profile picture)

Role play:

*Serena is rushing through Lumiose City to get the Pokémon Center before it got to crowded* I have to get there in time, I have to! I promised Nurse Joy I'd help her today! If I hadn't overslept, this wouldn't be happening! *in her rush, she accidentally runs into someone, knocking them over* Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! *she quickly gets up and helps the person stand before taking off again*

(I hope this works)

(Sure, see nothing wrong with it)

"Froakie, you've got to stand tall! Use a second Cut and stand up!" Zane called out, Froakie stabbing a second Cut on the ice as it struggled, but eventually made it to its feet. Eventually Vivillon stopped flapping its wings as Viola tried a new tactic.

"Well, you may have found your footing. But you're not going anywhere. Vivillon Solar Beam!" Viola said as Vivillon began to absorb sunlight. This was not good, Zane needed to think of something.

Man if only Froakie knew how to skate, then we could slide around like Surskit...wait that's it!

Froakie use Cut as skies and skate on the ice!" Zane said, Froakie replying with a nod as it lifted the blades and pushed itself forward. Soon Froakie was skating along the ice, much to Viola's surprise.

"Now use Bubble!" Zane called out, as Froakie fired a series of bubbles at Vivillon, dealing damage and interrupted the charge process. Now Zane had a way to fight, they still had a chance!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mary watched in amazement, as Zane found a way to turn the ice battle field to his advantage and turn the match around once again. Zane was really something. However, as Ralts and Eevee watched...Mary couldn't help but feel a little jealous over Zane's progress.

"Hmm," said Diox as he watched Zane battle. His battle against Viola wasn't an easy one, where he barely won against Vivillon with Chespin's Rollout! If anyone could beat Viola, it was Zane. Suddenly, as he was watching the battle intently, he heard a loud boom outside. "WHAA...." he gasped. He ran out of the building as fast as he could and towards the noise.

(Sure, see nothing wrong with it)

"Froakie, you've got to stand tall! Use a second Cut and stand up!" Zane called out, Froakie stabbing a second Cut on the ice as it struggled, but eventually made it to its feet. Eventually Vivillon stopped flapping its wings as Viola tried a new tactic.

"Well, you may have found your footing. But you're not going anywhere. Vivillon Solar Beam!" Viola said as Vivillon began to absorb sunlight. This was not good, Zane needed to think of something.

Man if only Froakie knew how to skate, then we could slide around like Surskit...wait that's it!

Froakie use Cut as skies and skate on the ice!" Zane said, Froakie replying with a nod as it lifted the blades and pushed itself forward. Soon Froakie was skating along the ice, much to Viola's surprise.

"Now use Bubble!" Zane called out, as Froakie fired a series of bubbles at Vivillon, dealing damage and interrupted the charge process. Now Zane had a way to fight, they still had a chance!

*after helping Nurse Joy, she decided to pay a visit to Santalune when she met Alexa who invited her to see Viola battle a challenger* Ooh! I'd love to!
Alexa: Wonderful! Come on then!
*Alexa leads her to Viola's gym where she's in the middle of her battle with Zane*

When he reached the outside of the gym, Diox saw a helpless Fletchling being attacked by none other than Team Flare! "Your ours, you tweety brat!" they shouted, as their Houndour attacked. "Chespin, use Rollout! Amaura, use Rock Tomb! Goomy, use Bubble!" shouted Diox, pointing to the group of Houndoom.

"Vivillon use Psychic!" Viola instructed, looking to use the same combo that defeated Zane's Noibat. Well, Zane had an answer.

"Double Team!" Zane called out, as the Froakie on ice multiplied with several after images. This meant Viola's Vivillon couldn't focus on the real one to use Psychic on. While Vivillon was busy trying to scan the multiple skating Froakies, Zane made his next move.

"Now jump in the air, and deliver a twin Cut attack!" Zane called out as the real Froakie and all the duplicates jumped in the air to deliver what appeared like a coordinated attack. Viola knew only the real one could do damage, but she had no way of knowing which one that was. Viola's only option was to try and hit them all.

"Vivillon use Gust!" Viola called out, as Vivillon flapped its wings and generated a strong wind current. Soon all the Froakies in front of Vivillon disappeared; unable to withstand the damage from the attack. However, all of them disappeared and the real one was missing. Vivillon was confused, where did the real one go?

"Vivillon behind you!" Viola cried out. The real Froakie had moved behind Vivillon from underneath and jumped higher than the others to avoid detection. Now Froakie was above Vivillon ready to deliver a descending strike.

"Do it!"

Froakie delivered a double slash to Vivillon which caused it to fall to the ice field with a violent thud. Froakie landed on the ground, having generated another duel Cut to stab into the ice to remain standing. Now it waited to see if Vivillon could still fight.

Percy also hears a explosion as he comes out he sees diox battling some grunts with orange clothing with there pokemon houndoom and houndor he calls for mudkip and aipom and says"mudkip use water gun aipom use swith" he calls out and the pokemon obeyed there trainer's commands and did there attacks.

"Thanks, Percy!" shouted Diox, as his Pokemon's and Percy's knocked out the Houndoom. Team Flare grunted and retreated. "Percy, you gotta go after them quickly!" exclaimed Diox. "I'll meet you after I take care of this Fletchling." As soon as he said that, Chespin started to glow.... and it evolved into Quiladin! "All right!" said Diox, as he approached the injured bird Pokemon and scooped it up into his arms. "You'll be alright," he said, giving it a Potion.

Percy nodded and put his egg in the bag and returns mudkip and aipom Percy then says" i will call you if anything comes up diox " as Percy ran after team flare.

Danny stopps running when he sees two red dressed guys running away from a battle that was right outside the gym. "Those guys was weak!" he called while Lucario tripped and fell to the ground. "Are you ok buddy?" he asked Lucario. "Cario!" he answered nodding towards two trainers, one of them running towars an injured fletchling. "This is shure not good!" he shouted and started running towards the fletchling as well.

As he healed the Fletchling, who chirped at him happily. "Go on now, little guy!" Diox said as he held up the Pokemon, as if beckoning for it to fly away. Instead, it perched itself on Diox's shoulder. "Well then, if that's the case...." he said as he tapped a PokeBall to its head and caught it! Then, he sent it out and it flew onto his shoulder. Goomy, Amaura, and Quiladin all squealed with joy behind him. He picked Goomy up and put it in his bag, and then beckoned for his other Pokemon to follow. "Let's go help out Percy!"

Danny ran up to the guy that just caught the fletchling. "WOW! Surprising" he said while the trainer ran away. "Huh, that guy is in a hurry!". Lucario nodded."Well, lets ignore him and continue to the pokémon center!".

Status
Not open for further replies.