• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

Odelle was about to give a small wave in return but reacted a little too slowly for her liking. From the sounds of it, it was probably just paparazzi. Was the girl who waved to her famous?
With a small shy smile, she watched as a male entered with his Charmander and the three trainers left. She could get something to eat but her decision was made as soon as she heard the male's voice crack, her smile leaving her lips. Maybe she could cheer him up, after all, nobody deserved to be upset right now. As he left, she jogged after him with Cyndaquil in her arms. "Wait!" She called out, raising her voice so that maybe he'd hear her.

Odelle stopped running, having caught up to Andrew. "I'm Odelle, how about you?" She answered, asking the same in return with a soft smile whilst rubbing the back of her neck. Cyndaquil looked around and noticed how Charmander tugged on Andrew's vest, tilting his head to the side curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Callista yawned as Jade rubbed her eyes, the female trainer noticed her Pokemon rub it's eyes and decided it was time for them to sleep so Callista stood up and picked Jade up and walked to a nearby inn "hmmm this will place will have to do" Callista muttered as she walked into the building once inside a reseptionest behind the counter greeted her before assigning her to room and handed the keys over, Callista thanked the older lady and walked up the stairs,once on the floor her room was in Jade was already sleeping and her feet were already sore, Callista opened the door to the room and collapsedd on the bed right after she placed her backpack on the ground

Odelle hesitantly shook Andrew's hand, she clearly wasn't the most confident person but she could only hope that she wasn't making a bad impression. "Well, I saw some paparazzi scurrying from the café and went to investigate but the trainers left soon after I arrived. N-Nothing much." She answered, her heart a little torn upon hearing what Andrew said. "B-But don't worry, we've got eachother! Am I right?" She asked hopefully, from the way Cyndaquil was communicating with Charmander, she could tell that Andrew would be a good friend to have.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott suddenly woke up from a mixture of having a bad dream, and being homesick. Oshawott was confused. He looked around. He wasn't in the cafe, he was in this new place. On a bed. "Oshawott?" Oshawott tried to wake up James, but James was a very deep sleeper, and didn't budge. Oshawott jumped off the bed. He walked over to the door and managed to opened. Suddenly he was in a hallway, and he managed to get out of the Inn without anyone noticing. "Oshawott?" He saw some people talking, which he had barely seen at the cafe. He ran up to Odelle and Kyle. "Oshawott!" He waved.

The question that followed made Odelle freeze in her place. She hadn't really thought it through, where would she even be staying for the night? As a newcomer, she didn't have much clue about her surrounding either. All she knew was that Lumiose wasn't far away. "Um... Well..." She thought for a moment, "Lumiose City shouldn't be too far away. I've heard from Professor Elm that it's gigantic! So maybe they'll have plenty of places to rest." She responded, accidentally bringing up the famous professor from Johto.
Upon hearing the cry of an Oshawott, Cyndaquil squirmed out from Odelle's arms and waved back. "Cynda!" The female glanced down at her partner pokemon but quickly noticed the Oshawott. It looked familiar, maybe it was at the café? "Hey there lil' guy, you lost?" She asked softly, crouching down in front of the Oshawott and taking out a sitrus berry.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott took the Sitrus Berry, and nodded. He didn't know where he was, and for a little pokemon like him, it was starting to get rather scary. "Oshawott..." Oshawott was also confused, and still a bit tired, as he hadn't slept for long. Oshawott started to eat the Sitrus Berry, which calmed him down.

Odelle let out a small sigh as she watched Andrew leave from the corner of her eye. As much as she wanted to go after him, she couldn't just leave this Oshawott all alone. The poor thing was probably scared to death and, by the look of things, tired as well. "Hm... You do look familiar, were you at a café earlier by any chance?" She pondered aloud. With an inability to understand the pokémon language, there wasn't much she could do but she could at least try to help the Oshawott find his trainer.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott heard 'cafe' which sounded familiar. Oshawott nodded. "Oshawott." Oshawott looked around, and finished the Sitrus berry. Oshawott noticed the Cyndaquil, but didn't really do anything.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle woke up to an oshawott waddling down the halls. Treecko was still fast a sleep and he didn't want to wake up treecko so he just woke up then quietly exited the room. He found the oshawott outside with a girl he passed by while going to the cafe. Now or never it was time to start a conversation and meet this person. "Hello there, name's Kyle and yours?" Kyle asked.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott turned around to see Kyle. "Oshawott." Oshawott waved.

James woke up feeling energized, as he cleared the gunk out of his eyes. He looked around and noticed Oshawott missing and the door slightly open. This set off almost all of James's internal alarms. He quickly got up and rushed out the door. He managed to get out of the door, to see Oshawott and a group of Pokemon. Oshawott turned to notice James. He ran and hugged James. "Don't do this again." James said softly, breathing heavily.

Callista yawned and rubbed her eyes and looked next to her and saw her Pokemon partner sleeping soundly, the young trainer stood up and took a brush out of her bag and started to brush her long silver hair after making herself look presentable "alright this will have to do" Callista said as she fixed her earings "oh who am I kidding I look stunning" she said to herself she then walked back to the room and placed her bag on her back before going over to the bed and picked up the sleeping grass type,Callista walked out of the room with a sleeping Jade in her arms as she walked down the hallway she James and his Oshowott so she went up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder then smiled

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(we're outside, but ok
also, what time is it, this is confusing...)
"Oh, hi." James turned to Callista. "Oshawott ran off while I was asleep, he's so cheeky!" Oshawott chuckled. "So, what's up?" Oshawott was excited to see Callista and her Snivy again.

JPSomeone

(Let's just say Everyone prepare for a time skip aka everyone go to sleep) (ITS TIME TO STOP! Sorry I felt the pun was necessary)

Kyle waved at the small oshawott and smiled. "Guys it's getting late and I wanted to travel with most of you..." Kyle said as he shot a cold glare at Callista. She annoyed him, acting all high and too fancy for the middle class. The only thing he could do now was try and get everyone to go to sleep. "It's getting late so we should all go to sleep and talk in the morning out here." Kyle said. He walked back inside and went back to sleep in his room.

((Oh sorry I was half awake when I read the posts and I thought it was morning))

Callista glared back at Kyle but her glare slowly vanished only to be replaced by soft smile, Callista went up to Kyle and looked him direct in eye with her blue orbs "I'm sorry for acting all arrogant earlier it sometimes gets to me" Callista honestly admitted as Jade slightly squirmed in her arms

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(I agree with the timeskip.)

James started to head back. "Bye, goodnight." James looked at Oshawott. "We're going to sleep now." James said, teasing Oshawott. James walked into his room, and locked the door better this time. Oshawott now knew where he was, and probably wouldn't escape again. James and Oshawott slept peacefully.

Callista simply waved goodbye before walking back into her room and placed her sleeping Snivy on the bed but instead of going to bed Callista sat in a chair near the window after she placed her backpack on the bottom of the bed

JPSomeone

Treecko turned to one side and his tail hit Kyle's face. Kyle let out a little chuckle then turned to his side. "Hope your having a good dream..." Kyle said. Then he went back to sleep knowing his buddy was ok.

Callistas eyes slowly started to close so with the last of her strength she laid down next to her Snivy on the bed and fell asleep peacefully

JPSomeone

Kyle woke up, the sun was blocked by clouds of snow it was new day. "Ah... Winter my fav season of them all!" Kyle said. He put on his hoodie as treecko put on his scarf. It was time to go outside in the winter snow and talk to those people. Treecko hopped on his shoulder then they left their room.

Andrew realized it was morning so he checked the hallway and found a boy with a treecko,Code name:One of them that's ignoring me.Andrew quickly went back under his bed

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Okay, so. It's winter morning, am I correct?)

James woke up. He usually can just wake up instantly, and that's what he does. Oshawott was still sleeping, and he looked really cute. James got dressed quietly to not disturb Oshawott. He also brewed some tea with the tea maker the Inn provided. James was going to have to wake up Oshawott, as they had to leave soon, so he did. Oshawott woke up, and felt energized, but groggy at the same time.

James knew what to do. He took Oshawott to the bathroom and filled up the bath. Oshawott hadn't been in water for a while, and he probably was dying to swim. All though it wan't the pool back at home, Oshawott accepted it and got in and floated around. James got all of his stuff ready, so they could go to Lumiose. James looked out the window and saw snow. Must've snowed last night. Where James lived in Unova, the winters were more harsh.

JPSomeone

(Yes it's a winter morning :) ) (Andrew you should come out side too and don't rush evolutions anime style not game)

Kyle was still waiting outside for the others in the snow. So he and treecko built a snow man. The snow man was only half of Kyle's height but it would do. They made the snow man together and that's what matters.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and Oshawott were ready to go. They got outside into the fresh powder. James wasn't cold, but Oshawott was, so James put his scarf onto Oshawott, making him warm and stylish. They had to head back to Lumiose, and James couldn't quite remember how to get there...

Callista woke up and looked out the the window and saw snow "how beautiful" the female trainer said quietly before she ent into her bag and took out a white coat and a white scarf she then placed the coat and scarf on the bed and fixed her hair into a ponytail before putting on the white coat over her dress and the scarf over her neck she then picked up her bag and carefully picked Jade up the two then walked out of their room and down the stairs handing the keys to the lady behind the desk and walked outside "James ready to go to Lumiose city?" Callista asked as a cold wind blew through her hair but sadly Jade felt the cold and woke up

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James and Oshawott noticed Callista. "Oh, hello! We're ready." Oshawott smiled and waved, before returning to messing with the snow. Oshawott liked the snow. "Let's go then." James picked up Oshawott from the snow and put the Pokemon on his shoulder.

"Wow,they didn't recognize im gone""Hurtful"Andrew said."looks like im just a joke to them"they will just ignore me so im staying inside"Andrew said.Andrew put on an extra blanket and stayed under.

JPSomeone

"Finally, are we ready to go now?" Kyle said while they looked up from their snow man. Treecko walked over to oshawott with a snowball then threw it. "Aw cute!" Kyle said. Then treecko ran and hid behind their snow man.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott jumped down, and angrily threw a snowball at the Treecko, but he was weak and couldn't get the snowball to go far enough, and attempted again, but couldn't threw it, and felt embarrassed. "You're coming with us?" James asked Kyle. "I didn't think you were."

Andrew went out of the Inn and sat on a bench."So its true"They really don't care about me!"Andrew said.Then Andrew started crying.Tears dropped from the bench and into he snow,making it damp.

JPSomeone

"Oh I'm coming just keep lil miss in so rich on a chain and we're good." Kyle said. Treecko hopped on to his shoulder and stood up. Then they took the position of a sassy snap. Both of them did snaps in the form of a Z. When they were done they bowed. With a smug look on his face. "Shall we all go?" Kyle said.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oshawott and I are ready." Oshawott nodded, he was ready. With a full nights of rest, they were both ready to walk all the way back to Lumiose, so that James could actually start his journey, with a new Pokemon friend.

"Why did I even start this journey?""Why did I go out the inn."No one wants to be my friend"Andrew said sadly.Charmeleon had a very worried look in his eyes.Charmeleon went over to Kyle and tugged his shirt.Then he pointed to Andrew.(Charmeleon is asking for help)

Callista smiled at the sight of them playing in the snow "alright let's go sense it's freezing while just wearing this dress" Callista pointed out as the cold breeze made her bare legs cold "I need new clothes" Callista mumbled as she took her scarf off and wrapped it around her Snivy

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Come on, it's not that cold." James said pointing to his fairly short pants. "It's way colder where I lived." James bragged. It was a lot colder where James lived in the forest. "Okay then, let's go!" James started to walk over to route 4.

Callista followed as her wedges made crunching noises as she stepped through the snow " it's so cold" Callista stated as Jade started to shiver in her arms,even with the warm white scarf around her Jade was still cold "how do people live in places where it's always cold" Callista muttered so nobody would hear her question

JPSomeone

Kyle looked down at the Charmeleon, then looked at Andrew. "Andrew was it? You can come along with us and that girl you were with she can come too!" Kyle said with a smile. Treecko show him a thumbs up.

He was happy someone new where they were going because he had no clue. Then again he knew that he had to go to the bug type gym that's as far as he knew. Treecko crawled up into his hood and rested on his head sensing a long journey ahead of them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"It's not always snowy in Unova, but the winters can be harsh." James answered Callista. "I just got used to it." Oshawott took a snowball and managed to hit Treecko with it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan saw the boy snap his fingers in a Z formation and decided to go talk to them. "So where are you guys going and wherever can I join you?" He took put his Bulbasaur out of his Pokeball, then the Seed Pokemon got on his shoulder, smiling with anticipation

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"We're growing a small expedition party! Sure you can. Where going to Lumiose city, we're just about to start." Oshawott waved to the Bulbasaur, happily. "I think we can actually start going now." James was getting a little impatient.

JPSomeone

Kyle's head flew back a little, treecko still on top of his head felt the surprise attack. Treecko ran down his sleeve and into the snow. Looking straight at the oshawott, it put his hand out but his tail was getting ready for a pound.
"O hi person with a Bulbasaur join us and talk and walk at the same time because ain't nobody got time to stay here." Kyle said as he started walking.