• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bulbasaur waved to Oshawott, jumping down from Johnthan's shoulder as he walked and talked like the boy with the Treecko told him, "I have a name, its Johnothan, but you can just call me John." Bulbasaur watched the other grass type carefully as he prepares a Sludge Bb to protect the Oshawott.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oshawott took out his Scallchop for protection. It was very strong, and could withstand a lot. "Hey, I think we can go now. We are just sitting here wasting time. Let's go!" James yelled out.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bulbasaur nodded at Oshawott as if to say, "Don't worry, I'm on your side." Meanwhile Johnothan saw the boy with a Charmeleon crying and decided to walk over to him, "Hey, you look like you could use a friend, I'll be that friend if you want." He felt that everyone should have at least one good friend that was a human because every person lives in a messed up world as he thought so if everyone had support than it would make living life a little easier.

"Yeah,let's go I'm freezing here" Callista said as she was shivering, the female trainers Snivy unwrapped itself from the scarf then jumping and down and played with the snow, " Jade don't play with the snow it's cold and your gonna end up getting sick" Callista stated as she knelt down and picked the Snivy back up "can we please go now" Callista begged

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yeah let's go." James was starting to get really impatient. "If we don't go soon, I'll go there myself." Oshawott put his shell down, he wasn't expecting an attack anymore, and he didn't really care.

Callista smiled at James before she continued to walk "what the heck I just begged and Atries don't beg and I was actually being nice what is going on oh dear is the world ending" Callista questioned herself in her mind but just ended up giggling at her silly idea of the world ending

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Treecko stopped and quickly ran up to Kyle's side. Then Kyle noticing treecko wanting a ride on his shoulder they performed their little rainbow move. "Guys if we don't move on including everyone I'mma leave you guys in the dust." Kyle said. He was thinking about climbing a tree and swinging from branch to branch. Then he thought he would accidentally lose grip and fall so he kept walking.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan smiled as he caught up to the group but no before telling Andrew, "We're going someplace, I don't remember where, join if you wanna be noticed." He then ran to catch up with the group as Bulbasaur retracted his Sludge Bomb and got in John's shoulder.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Sheesh, we were waiting to start..." James didn't really like the large group of people traveling with him, and Oshawott didn't either. "We're almost there." James only just wanted to get a starter Pokemon to start his journey.

Callista looked at Andrew before slowing down so she walked back to where Andrew was and walked next to him "we don't hate you" Callista stated trying her best to not sound mean

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan slowed down to come next to Andrew and asked him, "Are you depressed, because I wanna help you, I hate seeing people sad, especially my friends, what can I do to help?" He then looked at Callista and smiled at her, as he turned back to Andrew with a look of concern on his face.

Callista gave Jonothan a small smiled before turning her attention back to Andrew "its not use being sad because if your sad not only will people around you feel sad but also your pokemon" Callista pointed out as Jade fell asleep in her arms

Callista rolled her eyes and sighed "we left because we had to go sleep considering the fact that it was getting late" the girl said as she tried her best not to make a sassy remark "well how were they supposed to know that you wanted to join you could have just asked" Callista stated as she tried to not lose her temper

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Lumiose city started to appear into view. Oshawott was happy. James was excited to meet a new starter Pokemon, which was the main reason James wanted to go there in the first place. Hopefully he could just be alone with Oshawott for a while.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(we are already traveling, but okay...)

James could see the familiar skyline of Lumiose again. Oshawott got more and more excited the closer they got. James told Oshawott about getting a starter Pokemon, which made Oshawott even more excited and anxious. James wondered what the starters even where.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan looked happy as he saw Lumiose City in sight, he hoped to add to his team as Bulbasaur jumped off of John's shoulder and started running to the to what looked like the Professor's lab as his trainer ran after him. The trainer knew that His Bulbasaur had this kind of habit as he knew that he would get not one, but two starters, thusly completing the Fire-Water-grass core he wanted.

"I would love to join but I need to go visit my parents in out penthouse but I can meet you somewhere like Lumiose Tower" Callista said as she started walking faster sense she really needed to go talk to her parents

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James saw what looked to be the lab. He looked at Oshawott. "Hey buddy. You get to choose who will be our new pal." Oshawott nodded. Oshawott, in his cute scarf, trotted forward, excited to meet a new friend.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James entered the lab, where he met Professor Sycamore. After some talking, Professor Sycamore handed James a couple of Pokeballs and a Poked. Sycamore released the three starter choices. James put down Oshawott. "Go on, remember what I said earlier." Oshawott found it hard to choose. Froakie waved at Oshawott, which ended up as Froakie being picked. "Are you sure, Oshawott?" Oshawott turned to face James and nodded. Professor Sycamore handed James Froakie's Pokeball. With a new member of the team, James, Oshawott, and their new pal, Froakie stepped out of the Lab.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Johnothan entered the room, disappointed that Froakie was taken, "I guess I'll take Fennekin, but I call Squirtle." He said to Prosfessor Sycamore as he was handed the Pokeball for Fennekin, and decided he wasn't going to fully evolve it, it was either going to stay a Fennekin or a Braxien, he then asked James, "Hey wanna battle?" He stepped out of the lab and took out his newest Pokemon as it took a fighting stance, waiting for James to respond.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I mean, it probably won't end well for me..." James said. "But who cares, sure." James then realized that he hadn't quite had a true battle before, he didn't even know what moves Oshawott could do. He had to use the Pokedex on Oshawott to see what his moves were. "Uhhh... you can take the first move, I guess."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright, I would send out Fennekin but that would be unfair for my Pokemon so Bulbasaur will go and use Razor Leaf." Bulbasaur got out of his Pokeball and had sharp leaves surround him before firing them at the Sea Otter Pokemon, and as he heard that James never had a battle he told him, "Okay, so your only option now is to dodge or counter, try to win okay."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oshawott, Razor Shell." James expected something to happen, but Oshawott turned around. He didn't know what 'Razor Shell' was, and almost got hit, but Froakie jumped in the way. Froakie threw his Frubbles at the leaves, and causing them to hit the leaves, and stick to them. The leaves fell down to the ground. Froakie pushed Oshawott out of the way and wanted to fight instead. Apparently Froakie's Frubbles aren't really a move, but James told the Froakie to use them anyways. The Frubbles flew at Bulbasaur.

Callista walked around Lumiose city until she walked into a giant building and went inside the elevator and went to the highest floor which was her penthouse as the Elevator doors slid open Callista was greeted with the sight of home, she received a warm welcome from her parents before she walked upstairs to her room in the penthouse and packed clothes for the cold before placing Jade on her bed and going to her balcony to look at Lumiose tower

Andrew remembered that Callista wanted to meet in front of Lumiose Tower.Andrew walked over to and and sat in front of the door,waiting for Callista."oh,I almost forgot""I was supposed to give chameleon the oran berries I got from hoenn"Andrew said.Andrew went into his bookag and got out something that looked like a mini freezer.Then he pulled out three oran berries and gave them to charmeleon.

Callista walked back to her room and placed her bag on her back and picked Jade up, Callista walked out of her room and down the stairs before she bug her parents goodbye and went inside the elevator, the elevator doors opened and Callista walked into the lobby then out the building before she made her way to Lumiose tower with her grass type partner sleeping in her arms

Andrew saw Callista approaching."Hi!"Andrew greeted.We both made it!"Andrew said.Andrew returned his Charmeleon and stood up."How are you doing"Andrew asked with a medium tone.

"Hey I didn't think you would come" Callista said as she walked up to Andrew "well since were here what do you wanna do?" She asked as Jade squirmed in Callistas arms

Andrew smiled and tilted his head."honestly,I don't know"This place is so big!'Andrew said.Andrew's head moved back into its normal place."where do you suggest we go?"Andrew said

"Hmmm let's just walk around until we find something to do" Callista said as Jade had woken up from her sleep and jumped down from her trainers arms and on to the ground where she greeted the Charmeleon and smiled, Callista looked down at her Snivy and smiled brightly

"Ok then"Andrew agreed.Andrew started off walking slowly.Then a bit faster.Until Andrew's eye caught on professor Sycamores lab."Lets go there!"Andrew said,pointing to the lab.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bulbasaur was shocked as he never knew how to dodge or even react to Frubbles. Fortunately for Bulbasaur, he didn't have to for Fennekin used ember on the Frubbles and they disappeared, she looked at Bulbasaur and decided she was taking over, so the fire type got into a fighting stance and waited for the water type to make a move.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(YAY! You came back :) )

James didn't really know what to do, but Froakie did. James didn't really know what Froakie could do, but Froakie did. James just yelled to attack and Froakie jumped up and threw lots of Frubbles at Fennekin.

Oshawott stood behind James. He just caught his breath. He was so shocked by Froakie jumping in, as well as the Razor leaf Bulbasaur used on him. He was embarrassed, and also jealous has he best friend was now mainly using Froakie, and might always use Froakie. He sat down, and sadly played with the snow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin blew fire at the Frubbles in a desperate attempt to counter, while Bulbasaur went over to comfort Oshawott. He gave a look that told him, "Don't worry, you're not forgotten, your trainer isn't th at kind of person." Meanwhile, John told Fennekin to use Scratch at the water type. The Fox Pokemon obeyed and scatched the opposing Pokemon as he waited for James to make his next move.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie used its Frubbles to stop the scratch, and to make Fennekin's paws all sticky, before countering with a real move, pound.

Oshawott felt a little better, but still a tiny bit angry at Froakie for shoving him out the way. He liked the Bulbasaur, though, and enjoyed talking with him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin thought quickly and used her now sticky paws to catch Froakie's pound and followed up with a close range Ember, even though it wasn't very effective, it was still damage. Bulbasaur patted Oshawott on the back with his vines and incited him to take a walk with him, as he wanted to talk to him more about feeling replaced, he never thought about it like that with Fennekin, he thought of her as a friend and wanted to make sure she was safe as well.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Froakie used the move bubbles. It wasn't very effective, but it gave Froakie some time to act.

Oshawott nodded, but he didn't want to go too far, he already knew what would happen.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin scratched her paws free and again used scratch to get Froakie on the ground but was careful not to hurt it. Bulbasaur then started to walk and asked Oshawott in Pokemon(or whatever language Pokemon speak), "So have you even met Fennekin yet?" Even though to the untrained human ear it sounded like, "Bulbasaur, saurb?

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Nope." Oshawott said to Bulbasaur.

Froakie used pound again, hoping it would get Fennekin off of him. Froakie didn't want to lose to a fire type at the same level, because Froakie was a water type, and that was kind of embarrassing.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Fennekin refused to let up as she began to use Scratch repeatedly as he was on the ground. Meanwhile Bulbasaur told Oshawott, "I haven't either but she seems nice, what about Froakie, is he nice?" John studied Fennekin's battle style and how he could use it to his advantage, but it needed to be tempered, controlled as a fighter that brutal could be against the rules.