• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

Callista knelt down and picked the Marill up and then stood back up before she started to softly rock Azure back and forth with hope that the water type would fall asleep, the young trainer then walked back into the Pokemon Center With her grass type partner following right behind her

Mika Scolded heself for being clumsy and regreting coming her "Mika your here to find your birth parents and be the very best" And her eevee looks at her concerned, "Oh Eevee What will we do" Mika Asks her eevee and eevee shrugs.

Once inside the building Callista sat down in a chair with Azure still in her arms while Jade jumped on to her trainers lap

"Mrs.Atarie would be pleased to see that Callista is making friends and showing smiles often" Jade thought to herself as she sat in the silver haired girls lap

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nathan went to Route 3 so he can train a bit. Chimchar first began fighting wild Pokémon until he got strong enough to fight trainers. They eventually cleared Route 3, but Nathan thought that he would've needed to train more since he only had one Pokémon. He used some of his Potions to heal Chimchar and started heading to the forest. "C'mon, we gotta win this badge, right?" Nathan asked Chimchar with a smile. The little monkey responded with a determined nod. When they got to Santalune Forest, Chimchar got scared at the darkness. "Hey, it's okay. I'll be here," Nathan told him. And with that they began fighting the trainers there as well.

The entire process took about 2 hours, but Chimchar and Nathan were happy with the results. In addition to getting stronger, Chimchar learned Ember, Taunt, and Fury Swipes. Nathan headed back to the Pokémon Center with Chimchar, so they could be completely ready to battle the gym leader.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure, appreciating the rocking motion of Callista's arms but this time didn't fall asleep, instead, he went over to Jade and pleaded to the grass type, "Please let Rose out, I wanna met her."

Jade glared at Azure with her crimson eyes " don't you listen or are you just deaf Callista said no sense Rose is really shy and really tiny and I were you i would respect my trainers wishes and if you dont i will personally vine whip you back to your trainer" Jade threatened, the Snivy did not even feel guilty when she threatened the water type sense she was really tired and she also felt that here new friend Rose would want some privacy for a bit

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure frowned as he walked away sadly and got back in his Pokeball, not wanting to talk to Jade anymore. John then took a nap as he was kind of tired as well, with helping Nathan to the Pokemon Center and all. He dreamt about battling the first gym and getting the badge, wanting to make sure that His goal was achieved.

M&E KJ E1

START UP!
Euclides went downstairs, getting his shoulder bag, which was on the table and placing it on the couch, he then went upstairs again, getting his green long-sleeved shirt, wearing it. "Okay, I guess I'm ready!" Euclides said, wearing his cargo pants and his shoes, then, going downstairs. "GOOD-BYE, MOM. GOOD-BYE, DAD!" Euclides said, getting his shoulder bag and wearing it. "Okay, now, I need to get Mark," Euclides thought.

Mark was brushing his teeth, his house wasn't far away from Euclides' house, then, it was easy to get there without much effort. After finishing brushing his teeth, he went towards his bedroom, wearing his Pikachu T-Shirt and his blue hoodie, getting his jeans, wearing them. "Okay, where are my shoes," Mark said, looking under his bed, they weren't there, he then looked inside his closet, they weren't there. "Awwww, I think I lost them... but I just bought them!" Mark said, frowning.

"Hmm, I think I the shoes that Mark forgot in my house are in my bag," Euclides thought, running towards Mark's house and knocking the door. Mark went downstairs, unlocking the door and opening it. "Oh, hey, Euclides," Mark said, still with a sad face. "Uh, what is going on, bro?" Euclides said. "I lost my shoes..." Mark said. "Oh, the shoes you forgot in my house? Today is your lucky day, I'm with them!" Euclides said, opening his bag and getting the shoes, giving them to Mark. "Oh, thank you!!!" Mark exclaimed, picking the shoes and wearing them. "Okay, we are ready!" Euclides said. "Yup, let's go!!!" Mark said. "The last one who reaches the City entrance is dumb!" Euclides yelled, running away, Mark ran towards him. "HEY, THAT'S UNFAIR!!!" Mark yelled.

After reaching the City entrance first, Euclides dropped to the ground. "This is so intense..." Euclides said. Mark ran towards Euclides, falling before he could even say something. "Ghhh, my legs are itching," Mark said, taking a deep breath in. "YOU'RE DUMB!!!" Euclides said, laughing. "Ecruteak is big... but... Goldenrod is even bigger, we should camp on the next Route, then, we can head to Goldenrod," Mark said. "That's right... aaaahhh!" Euclides said, getting up and walking forwards, Mark did the same.

Callista sighed in relief sense she was now able to relax as she sat down on the chair the young girl couldn't help but think about her mother's team " mom's team consists of Emerald her Gardevior, Crimson her Flareon, Nimphia her Milotic, Sugar her Slurpuff and Dutchess her Delcatty" Callista said to her Snivy "Jade how will we ever come out of mother's shadow if she has such a beautiful team and she's one of the best performers in the world" Callista sadly stated which made Jade look at her trainer with sad eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John woke up even though he looked kind of like he got out of bed just then. He told Callista,"If nothing else needs to be done here, I'm going to the gym, see you later, maybe." The boy left the Pokemon Center as he thought about how he could win against the gym leader. He heard that it was a bug type gym, so using Ruby was the obvious choice. He felt bad for leaving Callista behind so he went back and asked, "You coming or what?"

Callista shook her head at Johns question "im going to go look for more pokemon" Callista said as she stood up with Jade in her arms, the girl then walked out of the building and headed back to Route 4 to catch another pokemon

(Sorry about not being on)]
Mina Emnarassed Tripped on a uneven stone and fell flat on her face.Her Eevee Hopped outta the bag and bit her sleeve trying to help her up
"Okay Okay Eevee Im Fine" Mina Said To Her Eevve And Got Up and put Eevee back in the bag.