• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

Mika and her eevee stop at a cafe to sit down a bit. "pretty intresting right eevee" she asks, and eevee nods. They take a table outside and eat insilence, When they are done they just sit their and see how many different pokemon they can see and point them out to each other.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John shrugged, "Why not, I have no reason to be here anymore anyway, so where to next?" He picked up Fennekin and put her on his shoulder as he let Bulbasaur walk beside him.

Bulbasaur felt like he was responsible for making sure that Jade felt safe and as such he didn't move until instructed and began to shoo away the Paparazzi, his trainer did the same, "Go home, Nothing to see here." John told them, hoping they listened, he then mumbled, "Seems that they are pretty famous."

Tired, Mika puts her eevee in their pokeball and heads to find somewhere to rest,She stops at a hotel and checks in.After settling in she crawls into bed and takes a nap. when she wakes up she puts on her new clothes and heads out.

Callista walked right next to John before she asked "John is it alright if we head back to route sense there's a Pokemon there that I want to catch" Callista said as she thought about the Flabébé she wanted to catch so she could evolve it into a Florges, "when I catch that Pokemon there's nothing that's going to stop me from becoming Kalos Queen" Callista stated happily

Jade stopped walking behind Bulbasaur and started to walk next to him "I have never seen my trainer this happy, I guess your trainer makes my trainer happy" Jade said as a warm smiled graced her lips

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John shrugged again, "Sure but while we're there please alert me if you see any water types, I would really need one, and good luck on becoming Kalos Queen, maybe Fennekin can help you with that goal." The Fox Pokemon looked pleased at it was the perfect way to pay her back for the recent trip.

Bulbasaur seemed confused, "While I love the observation, I don't get what it means, are you saying that your trainer may have some kind of crush on my trainer?" He wasn't suggesting anything, he was just trying to acquire information.

" Okay but why do you need a water type?" Callista asked looking at John with a confused look before looking at the ground as she thought about what kind of Pokemon team she would form

" I'm not saying my trainer has a crush on your trainer I'm saying John could have a crush on Callista did you see the way he blushed when she hugged him plus Callista is a girl that's hard to please so your trainers chances are low" Jade stated smugly as she crossed her arms and stuck her nose up in the air and smirked

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It's kind of for a trinity that I need," John elaborated, "See, there are three types of started Pokemon, fire water and grass, I'm sure you know that. I just need water and I'll have all three types of started Pokemon."

Bulbasaur thought aloud, "That's not a poor suggestion, but forgive me as I don't know your trainer as well as you do but why would one hug another unless they felt some form of emotional attachment to them, like love?"

"Oh,okay that makes sense I guess" Callista said as she walked but she couldn't help but think about a compatible Pokemon besides a Flabébé for Jade to partner up with during a performance

"Well Callista hugged John because she's a flirt simple as that but I guess Callista might have feelings for your trainer" Jade quietly said as she looked at Bulbasaur with her red eyes then smiled

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nathan stood back up, which surprised Chimchar so he held onto Nathan's hair. He felt a bit of pain just laughed it off. "Sorry for scaring you," he told Chimchar. The little monkey looked a bit sad since he realized he hurt his trainer by accident. Nathan grabbed him and put him on the ground. "How about you stay down there where it's safe?" he asked. Chimchar nodded but still stayed close to Nathan.

The two began heading to Santalune City. "According to the map of Lumiose that Professor Sycamore gave me, the exit to Route 4 should be near the Pokémon Center," Nathan said while looking at a map in his hands. He looked up and headed to the PMC. He quickly saw the exit and headed inside. He entered the route and saw it was getting dark. Nathan groaned and began walking again. "Well whatever. It's about time to grow my team anyways," he thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Now is you don't mind my asking," John implored before continuing, "Why do you need a Flabébé anyway?" He wasn't the biggest of fans with Fairy types bit since he had Bulbasaur, he never was bothered by them too much except for Sylveon, but that is a whole other story.

The Seed Pokemon shrugged, "Once again fair enough, but if Callista was trying to make John fall in love with her, it's working, at least from what I observe." Bulbasaur decided to keep a close watch on Callista in case she broke his trainer's heart.

"Oh I need Flabébé so it will evolve into a florges but before that it's going to help me in my preformances" Callista stated as she continues to think about her future performances

" I guess our trainers need encouragement but Balbasaur with Callista you never know when she's in love or if she's just messing around" Jade said in a calm voice as she looked at her trainer

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well the way I see it any Pokemon could help you perform, why Flabèbé specifically, there must be something special about Florges isn't there." John said in a reasoned tone, he then found some tall grass and told Callista, "You can have the first go, I can wait."

Bulbasaur stopped at the grass as well, "Maybe so, but what is a way that Callista shows genuine affection as opposed to messing around?" He waited for Jade's trainer to recall her as they were first in getting a turn in the tall grass.

"John I can only find the Flabébé i want in a red flower patch" Callista stated as she started to looked for a red flower patch in the area "Ugh these shoes are going to be the death of me like seriouly how does mom wear these" the female trainer complained

"Well when my trainer has feelings for somebody she casually talks to them like there will be no winks or hugs and she will occasionally show them her genuine smile" Jade said as she looked at Callista who was searching for the flower patch

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Good luck, Imma see if there is a water type in this grass patch." John said as he recalled Bulbasaur and began his search, he knew that this mission was important to his success as a trainer for he studied the type synergy that Fire, Water and Grass had. John had the feeling that a water type was close and he must search harder.

Callista called Jade over and the Snivy complied and ran over to her trainer "alright my Princess we have to look for a Flabébé" Callista told her Pokemon who noded it's head and smiled at her trainer, Callista knelt down the stood back up carrying Jade in her arms, female trainer and her Snivy saw a walked into a red flower patch and looked for a the wanted Pokemon "oh, Jade why do I have to be so picky when it comes to my pokemon" Callista complained which earned her a giggle from the Pokemon in her arms

Callista was about to give up when she suddenly heard rustling in the flower patch but before she could react a red flower Flabébé popped out "awww well aren't you a darling little pokemon" Callista said as she walked closer to the fairy type before kneeing down and setting Jade on the ground Callista then softly and gently touched the Flabébé on its head with her pinky finger

Not used to the lower tepature in kalos she puts on her new leather jacket, And unzips her bag and puts her shiny eevee in it.She heads to a resturant and orders some food for her and eevee. After their done they pay and go and look around some more.

"This is where the gym is, isn't it Leafeon?" Rho said, and Leafeon let out a small mewing sound to answer her question. The girl smiled, and nodded. "Ah! I'm so glad. We've got our work set out for us tomorrow," she smiled, her green eyes bright with excitement. She turned her back to the illuminated tower, slightly disappointed that she didn't see anyone she had met. Leafeon too, was a little bit sad to have not seen Froakie. She felt she'd had a bit of a connection with the little Water-type.

Callista continued to kneel in the flower patch while playing not only with Jade but also the little Flabébé they found "oh, Flabébé your just the cutest fairy I have ever seen" Callista said as she admired the littl fairy type on the red flower

Jade used her vines to pick up a red flower from the flower patch before putting the beautiful flower in her trainers hair, as the red flower rested on Callistas ear, Jade couldn't help but notice how the flower seemed to pop out due to Callistas white/silver hair and blue eyes

Mika sees a bunch of different trainers "they must all be from different regions" she says to her eevee which pokes it's head outta her bag "Eevee!" eevee agrees. She doesn't see Rho at walks right into her.

"Aaah!!" Rho yelped as a girl walked straight into her. She jumped back in shock, but wasn't mad. "Oh, are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. Leafeon saw a little Eevee poking its head out of the bag the other was holding.

"Flabébé if you don't mind could i catch you?" Callista asked but the fairy shook it's head "well I see how it is I guess Jade does have to battle you" the female trainer said in sad voice sense she didn't want to hurt the little pokemon "alright Jade it's show time" Callista to her Pokemon as she stood up

When Jade heard her trainer call her to battle the Snivy was imidietly in front of Callista ready to battle the fairy pokemon

"Oh, don't worry!" Rho said, rubbing her arm before giving the girl a thumbs-up. "I'm okay."

"I see you're an Eevee trainer too! And a shiny one at that!" Rho chirped in amazement. She'd always loved shiny Eevees- though no one could replace her precious Leafeon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nathan tried looking for Pokemon, but couldn’t find the ones he were specifically looking for. He saw a bunch of Floettes and saw a trainer battling one with her Snivy. “Hey isn’t that the girl from-“ he was interrupted by a nearby voice. Nathan turned around and saw someone sitting on the bench. “Hello there, are you a Pokemon Trainer, too?” he asked. “And have you seen those two trainers before?” He pointed to John and Castilla. Chimchar was peering at Andrew from behind Nathan.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chimchar stopped looking at Andrew and got scared because of him being angry. “Did you consider that they may want to be your friend and it’s not their fault they accidentally ignore you? Besides, we’re all trainers. Why not try to befriend them again?” Nathan asked. He took Andrew’s hand and pulled him out of the bench. “How about instead of being angry you tell them how you’re feeling? And no, I don’t want to abandon you. We can go on a journey and stuff if you want,” he told Andrew with an eye smile. “Trust me, I won’t ignore you, Let’s just try to be nice.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John found in the grass nothing that was a water type when suddenly he saw Andrew and someone else with him as he waved to them, "Hi, how are you, have you seen any water types around here?" Bulbasaur waved as well and Fennekin to studies the two trainer' in the distance as her own trainer went to their direction.

Last edited:
The battle seemed s short considering that Flabésbé was already panting in exhustion " now's my chance" Callista said as she threw a pokeballs at the Flabébé once in Pokemon was in the pokeball it started to wiggle, the pokeballs stopped moving which signalled to Callista that she caught the Flabébé but before she went to get the pokeball the female trainer returned Jade back to her pokeballs sense the Snivy was close to passing out, Callista knelt down and picked the pokeballs up and smiled happily at the capsule that contained her new pokemon

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Welp time to go on a catching spree. Oh and by the way, nice to meet you John, Andrew told me about you. You seem to be a lot more different than what he designed you to be. My names Nathan, but I gotta go, peace!” he told John while running northwest. Chimchar quickly followed and Nathan found the swarm of Marill Andrew was talking about near a house. “Alright Chimchar use Scratch on one, but let me be able to catch it!” he said. Chimchar found one that wasn’t looking in their way, jumped on it, and started scratching its face. It tried to get the monkey off it, and eventually succeeded. Only to be immediately surprised by a Pokeball hitting its head. The ball started wiggling. One... two... three... ting! Nathan grabbed the ball and grinned wildly. Chimchar began jumping up into the air. The two ran back to where the others were and Nathan spinner the ball with one finger. He then realized that John also needed a water-type. “Here take it. Sorry if you didn’t want your first Pokemon besides your starter to be given to you. I wanted one before, but you need it more. Besides, I don’t like having the same Pokemon as someone else. So please take it. I don’t want it to be abandoned,” he told John while handing the ball out to him.

Callista ran over to where John was and showed him the pokeballs in her hand "look I caught a Flabébé" Callista excitedly announced as she tried to restrain herself from screaming but her facial expression showed everything sense she was happily smiling and her usual blue eyes were sparkling in happiness

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thank you..." John was rendered to near tears as he held the Pokeball in his hand, "I'll call you Azure." He then took out the Marill and cuddled it, "Again thank you, Andrew, I hope to battle you sometime." He then saw Callista and pointed to Azure and put the Marill down only to hug Callista out of sheer happiness.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nathan seemed a bit surprised at John hugging, but didn't mind it. "It's pretty great that he's happy, right Andrew?" he said aloud trying to distract himself. "Oh by the way, the name's Nathan. Remember me from the boutique?" he asked Callista which he was only able to see the face of. He then realized it's a bit strange to talk to someone that's being hugged, so he took out his Pokédex. He saw the Pokémon on the current Route, and saw none were interesting to him. Nathan looked up and looked at his Chimchar. He seemed a bit tired so Nathan grabbed him and put him on his shoulder. The little monkey seemed happy looking at things from above.

Rho noticed a gathering nearby, so the magenta haired girl decided to approach those she didn’t know- it seemed like quite a merry gathering, with hugging and smiling, so with Leafeon close in tow, she skipped over. A sparkle in her lovely emerald eyes, Rho approached Nathan, the boy with a Chimchar on his shoulder, grinning. “Your Chimchar is so cute!” Rho chirped, tucking her vibrant hair away from her face.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Thanks, though I guess it should be more a compliment for Chimchar," Nathan replied. Chimchar began blushing and hid his mouth in his scarf which he managed to be keep on while fighting before. "He's a bit shy, but he's a fierce fighter. Anyways, I think your Leafeon is pretty cute, too. Also, have you met Andrew?" he asked while grabbing Andrew's head with his arm. "He's a friend of mine," Nathan explained.

Callista didn't hug back, she only smiled "John I would appreciate it if you let go" Callista softly said as she began to blush,the female trainer then looked at the ground as she tried to not make eye contact with John

Rho laughed a little, tucking her magenta hair away from her face again- it kept falling over her yes. “He’ll make one heck of an Infernape, I bet!” the girl said, grinning and showing her slightly gappy teeth. Leafeon newer happily at Nathan’s compliment. She jumped slightly as the other grabbed Andrew’s head, and she gave Andrew finger guns. “Uhh... nice to meet you both! My name’s Rhododendron.” She held her hand out, for a handshake. “Rho’s easier to say, though.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sorry I'm just so happy." John said as he set Callista down and went over to Azure and let out his other Pokemon. Bulbasaur saw Callista blushing and staring at the ground as thought to himself, Those two are perfect for each other. He waved to Rho as Azure tried to hug her and started jumping up and down like a baby wanting to be picked up.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Heheh. I hope so. Not worried about him, just about how good of a trainer I'll make," Nathan chuckled. Chimchar made a grumpy face at that and hugged his head hard as if to say,"You're amazing!" This caused Nathan to smile. "Hey I know you like me, too but how about you make some friends?" he asked. Chimchar started to blush but hopped of his trainer's shoulder and shuffled to Bulbasaur and Leafeon. "H-hey there," he said in Pokémon talk. "I hope he'll be as confident as he will be strong when he's an Infernape," Nathan muttered. "Anyways Rho, I'm heading to Santalune City to beat the gym. You?"

"We should head to a pokemon center sense Jade and my Flabébé are both worn out" Callista stated as she placed her fairy types lowball in her white leather backpack before grabbing John hand so they could head to Santalune City to heal their pokemon

She waved back at John and felt a little Pokémon jumping at her legs. She looked down to see a Maril, and her face lit up. “Oh my Arceus! Aren’t you the cutest thing?” Rho cooed, picking the little blue Pokémon up.

Meanwhile, Leafeon smiled sweetly at the Chimchar, her brown eyes warm and welcoming. “Hello, Dear! No need to be nervous.”

Rho looked back at Nathan, and grinned yet again, fixating her emerald eyes on his face. “Oh!! I’m gonna go there too!” She chimed, a glint of excitement in her leaf-hued irises. “We could go together... wait, I didn’t catch your name!”