• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Journey (Romance)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Bulbasaur waved at Chimchar and Fennekin looked over at him and told him, "I like your scarf." John recalled his three Pokemon just after Marill gave Rho a jug on her face and let himself be pulled to the Pokemon Center as he wondered, I wonder why Callista began looking at the ground when I hugged her?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sure, also I'm Nathan,” he replied. Chimchar said,”Sorry, I’m not that used to this place yet,” while putting his head down. Nathan adjusted his bandanna and hoodie and smiled at his Pokemon, finally talking with others. Chimchar blushed at Bulbasaur’s compliment and got picked up by Nathan and put on his shoulder. “Hey John, how about we all go as a group. We pass through a forest anyways,” Nathan said. He turned around and looked at Andrew. “That includes you, too.”

"Ugh why does the Pokemon center always have to be so far away" Callista complained she then released her hold on Johns hand before a frown became visible on her face "my foot hurts..." Callista quietly complained as her feet started to become sore to her wedged sandals

“I think John’s a bit busy...” Rho murmured dryly as he got pulled off by Callista. “Yikes, those two are crushing hard.” Rho laughed, shaking her head, and covering her mouth with her hand, chuckling slightly.

Leafeon smiled at Chimchar, bopping him on the head with her nose. “Don’t worry, dear! I will make sure to help you out,” she chimed.

“Let’s go!!” Rho exclaimed, clearly excited. “Man, I’ve never had travel buddies before... no ones ever really liked me all too much.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hey, do you want me to walk you to the Pokemon Center, I'll even make transportation easier for you if you want." John offered as he took a look at her shoes, Azure came out and looked Callista with the look that implied that the Marill suspected that the girl had a small crush on John. The Marill then hugged Callista and didn't let go until the Pokemon went back to its Pokeball.

"Im sure I can walk but could we just hurry" Callista said as she made a small smile appear on her face but in the inside she was scowling like there was no tomorrow "um John if you don't mind that is, is it okay if i carry your Marill the whole way" Callista asked as she wanted to spend time with the cute water type

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chimchar was a bit scared by the bop but then quickly muttered,"Thanks," after what Leafeon said. Nathan looked at Charmeleon and smiled. "Wow that's a pretty cool Pokémon," he told Andrew. Chimchar just fell on the ground and looked like it was about to cry. Nathan, noticing his Pokémon, picked him up and put him on his shoulder, where Chimchar felt safe. "Well, it's just like Rho said Andrew. We better get going." And with that Nathan began walking towards the next city.

“Awesome!” Rho murmured, her eyes full of wonder. Leafeon, however, shrunk back behind Rho, for cover- she didn’t want to get knocked out by a flamethrower outside of battle. Rhododendron nodded, and began to continue walking after Nathan, heading to Santalune. Her Leafeon, as always, was close in tow.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sure, Azure, don't squirm too much." The Marill nodded as it got comfortable in Callista's arms and began to fall asleep, hugging the person holding the small Pokemon. John smiled at Callista and asked himself, Do I have a crush on Callista? I am so confused.

Callista smiled softly at John before putting her full attention back on to the water type pokemon in her arms "Azure is so cute" Callista quietly said as she softly rocked the Pokemon in her arms the way a person would do to a baby

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure then began to hug Callista's arm and began to smile as she dreamt about swimming in an ocean. John thought about it more, It seems to make sense at first glance but I never thought about Callista as a love interest. He hoped that He would figured that out for himself, but it seemed that it wasn't important for that they need to get to a Pokemon Center soon.

Callista started to walk to the direction is the Pokemon center with Azure in her arms "oh,John when we get to the Pokemon center I'm going to play with Azure and Fennekin if that's okay with you" Callista stated as she have the water type in her arms a quick kiss on it's head before contiuing to look at the path they were walking on

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sure but I wanna meet Flabébé and see what makes her special." John said as he thought that Callista loved Azure and Fennekin more than he did and as such he wanted to make sure that he showed them affection as well but he felt that he needed to observe all types of Pokemon if wanted to learn more about them. He thought about his Pokemon evolving and how much stronger they would become.

" John once were at the center Falbébés name will no longer be Flabébé I'm going to give her a nickname, so any suggestions" Callista asked as she thought hard of the names suitable for her fairy type

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You know, now I want to give nicknames to Fennekin and Bulbasaur, but for now the only name that I can think of for a Flabèbè would proababy be Grace or something like that, I never considered giving Pokemon nicknames until now." John suggested as he blushed out of embarrassent of his lack of talent for naming Pokemon, he hoped the disappointment wouldn't be to bad but he braced himswlf for whatever might be said next. Azure then began to start to cry as it was having a nightmare about being chased.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
(When you realize you don't get notifications)

Kyle followed to the group only to realize someone caught a pokemon. "Good job you caught it." Kyle said (I felt the cringe while writing that,). Now he would really like to get a flying to beat the gym. The gym near by was a bug type gym so he'd have to work hard. "Hey guys did anyone beat the gym yet?" Kyle asked.

"I got the habit of naming my Pokemon from my mom sense all her Pokemons have nicknames" Callista stated which made her slightly giggle thinking of her mom's nicknames for her team, the female trainer heard Azure cry so she started to softly rock the Pokemon in her arms again and hummed a lullaby to soothe the Pokemon, the lullaby was a trick she learned from her mom sense as a child her mother would sing a lullaby to her to make her calm down

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure felt the softening of the rock and as such began to calm down. John then told Callista, "I was thinking of naming Bulbasaur Emerald and Fennekin, maybe Flare, what do you think of those two names?" He liked the concept of nicknaming Pokemon as it made them exclusive to him so he wanted the opinion of his current travelling companion to help him nickname his Pokemon.

"Aww my moms Gardeviors named Emerald,I like it though but for Fennekin I was thinking Ruby sense most ruby's are known to be red and Fennekins fur has red in it" Callista said as she then continued to hum the lullaby so Azure would fall asleep

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That seems fair, thank you for the suggestions." He then saw the Pokemon Center in range so he decided to speed uphis walking just the slightest bit as he didn't want to wake up Azure as if he did who knows how the Marill would react, in truth, he knew that he was going to enjoy raising Azure. The aforementioned Pokemon began to wake up and it felt amazing, the Pokemon then began to bounce around on its tail and returned to the its Pokeball.

"Your Pokemon all seem to be hyperactive" Callista quietly mumbled before she started walking faster so now she was in front of John "the sooner we get there the sooner Jade and Rose can rest" Callista stated as she continued to walk faster towards the Pokemon center

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Well it isn’t too far away from here. Andrew you should probably head to the gym. It’ll be easy since you have Charmeleon which is an evolved fire type. Rho I gotta go do stuff. Catch you both later!” Nathan said while holding Chimchar in his hand. He began running as fast as he could, and ran a good distance in short time since he was tall and had a lot of stamina. He saw John and Callista and exclaimed,”Cya,” before continuing to run. He eventually reached Santalune City, but was pooped and began to collapse on the ground. Chimchar jumped off before he hit the ground too and then poked his trainer. Since Nathan didn’t respond, he started to cry to loud to get some help.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
John heard Andrew's cry and rushed back to see what was wrong. He figured that Callista could get her own Pokemon to rest for now as Nathan needed immeadtate help. "I found the Pokemon Center, follow me, wherever there is a Center, there is usually a gym." He then picked up Nathan and put his arm on his shoulder and began to walk, hoping the others would follow.

"I found this one in aloha" Mika Explains "My home region" And mika pets eevee on the head. "Well i got to go " SHe says and she walks away not wanting to talk any more

Callista walked to the Pokemon center and went inside the building she then handed the nurse the pokeballs for her two Pokemon as the nurse disappared through some doors Callista quietly sat in one of the couches in a lady like manner due to the fact she was wearing a dress "I hope their okay" she mumbled but not just referring to her Pokemon but also to Nathan, Callista honestly felt guilty sense she didn't go with John to help Nathan but in her defence her foot was sore

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chimchar followed John as he carried Nathan on his back. Nathan started slipping and then fell on the floor. In a few more seconds he began to regain consciousness. “Wha happened?” he said sort of sleepily. Chimchar began dancing on top of him. “Oof,” Nathan exclaimed. He grabbed Chimchar with his hands and tried to stand up. He put Chimchar on his shoulder and looked around. “Thanks John, for helping me. I’m gonna walk around, maybe rest a bit,” he said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Don't mention it, it's the least I can do for you giving me Azure, the Marill you caught." John then went to the Pokemon Center and healed up Emerald, his Bulbasaur, Ruby ,his Fennekin and Azure. He let his three Pokemon out and asked Callista, "Can I meet Rose now?"

"Sorry but Rose and Jade are still healing the nurse said the battle took alot of energy for both of them and Rose is still injured due to all of Jades attacks" Callista calmly stated as she tucked some strands of her silver hair behind her ear, a habit she does when she gets nervous, as Callista tucked the strands of hair behind her ear she felt the red flower from before, the one that Jade gave her, the female trainer took the flower from it's spot and held it to her eye level, her blue eyes scanned the flower until a very small smile appeared on her face

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nathan headed to the Pokémon Center so he can get ready for some training. He went in and dashed straight for the Pokémart while Chimchar hung on to his trainer so he didn't fall. Nathan bought a few Potions and some Repels, just in case. He saw John and Callista and was going to just leave them alone, but then Chimchar jumped off and headed straight towards them. Well, more towards the Pokémon.

"H-hi. I just wanted to say thanks for the compliment Emerald. And... sorry for scratching your face Azure," he said while looking down. He put his face in his scarf to show that he really felt bad. Nathan sighed and walked over to Chimchar.

"Oh- uh sorry for him disrupting you guys. I guess he just likes your Pokémon?" he said questionably to John. He was confused about what was happening. But he was happy Chimchar wanted to talk more.

Callista instantly stood up at the sight of Nathan "are you alright, I'm so sorry I couldn't help but if I was there I swear I would have helped you no matter what" Callista said as her eyes showed worry in them, she softly held the flower in her slender fingers before kneeling down and handing it to Chimchar "Chimchar I know your a fire type and everything and you might burn it but I think if you truly care for something you will try your best to keep it safe" Callista repeated what her mother told her once as a child, "mommy I don't think it's right that your giving me this Snivy" a younger Callista stated with a huff which earned her a soft laugh from the blonde haired woman sitting in front of her at a small round glass table on the balcony where they were having tea "Callista my dear Princess if you truly care about something you will do anything to keep it safe no matter what" her mother said with a beautiful smile that seemed to light up the whole world "fine mom ill try to take care of the Snivy" the young silver haired girl said as a small blush appeared on her cheeks from embarrassment sense her mother was now laughing...., after handing the flower to Chimchar the silver haired trainer stood back up and went over to the nurse who was beckoning her to come over

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chimchar looked at the flower and smiled at the gift. He made sure it didn't go near his flaming tail by putting it inside of the side of his scarf. It sort of blocked a bit of his sight, but he didn't mind. "Hey John, what made Callista all worked up? I mean I got here safe right? Well, I just hope her Pokémon are fine," Nathan said. He just understood that Callista apologized for not helping him, but he didn't really understand. Sometimes, he was just dumb. Chimchar walked over to Nathan and showed him the flower. "Oh how pretty. You'd have to thank Callista in a bit," he told Chimchar. This caused the blank Pokémon to first have a blank face. Then he realized he didn't even say "thank you" for the gift and just took it. Nathan just started laughing that Chimchar at first didn't understand what he did, even though Nathan himself didn't understand why he was helped by John.

The nurse gave the two pokeballs back to the trainer with a happy smile which was returned with a scowl from the the silver haired girl "took long enough" Callista said in a rude voice, she didn't mean to be rude but she was just over protective of Jade and she wasn't used to Jade battling sense the both of them have always been pampered and groomed sense they were young and they have always practiced performing but not battling, Callista walkd back to Nathan and John and sat back down in the chair she sat on before, she then sent out her two Pokemon who greeted her with a hug " I'm so glad that you two are okay" she said in a voice that obviously showed her relief

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Chimchar got a bit scared at the sight of two new Pokémon, despite the fact that they were not much different in size compare to him. Nor did they look dangerous. He walked over to Callista quickly and said,"Thanks for the gift," in Pokémon speak, though humans will probably hear,"Char ar." Nathan grabbed his Pokémon and said,"I think he's trying to say thanks. Anyways, I'm glad you were able to see your Pokémon again. Me and Chimchar gotta train. Maybe cya later," while waving goodbye. He left the center and started heading south.

Callista smiled a goodbye ate the pair that were leaving while Jade was eagerly waving a goodbye as Rose hid behind the Snivy "alright you two back into the pokeballs" Callista said as she returned her Pokemon back to their pokeballs and with a sigh of relief she stood up and walked out the door sense she needed some fresh air

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure hugged Chimchar before they left as a signature of apology acceptance.Emerald began to walk around, feeling more powerful than when he was just Bulbasaur. Fennekin made s mental promise that if someone dirtied, ripped or broke her bow, they were going to pay. Azure wandered outside and hugged Rose's Pokeball and pleaded with her eyes to Callista that she should let Rose out.

Mika,Distracted, Mika Runs right into Callista and falls down, eevee gets infront of me and growls at callista, mika says "im so sorry" And gets up,Embarased,mika Grabs eevee and runs away.

Seron woke up to Squirtle shooting bubbles in his face. "Dude! Really?" Squirtle giggled as he went to wipe the bubbles off. "Yeah, yeah, today's the day. I let everyone get a headstart, I know." Seron was ready for his journey, but his mother didn't want him to leave. He had read so much about the Pokemon world, and he was ready to go fight some wild Pokemon, and he already got his Pokedex when his mother first agreed but then changed her mind at the last second. "Mom! Today's the day, remember?" He yelled downstairs. "OK!" His mother yelled back. He quickly had some breakfast - some toast - retrieved Squirtle to his Pokeball, and set out to the wild. "Today's gonna be a good one," Seron said. Squirtle had gotten out of his Pokeball and agreed.

Mika,Embarassed She pulls of the hood of her jacket. "Eevee I wish we where back in aloha" She says to eevee.Mika Orders Some Hot choco and sits at a table outside and watches all the different trainers walk by wit different pokemon.

Callista looked at Azure and shook her head "I'm sorry Azure but Rose is really shy and I'm afraid that she's too tiny for you guys to play with " Callista stated as she thought of her little fairy, but the blue eyes trainer did send Jade out and once out of the pokeball the Snivy greeted her trainer with a matching scwl that Callista showed the nurse, "I know I'm sorry Jade I know you don't like going to the Pokemon center but think about it it's not as diffrent from the massages you get" Callista stated to her Pokemon as she knelt down and softly poked her Snivys nose which earned her a little giggle from the grass type, the silver haired girl stood back up and sighed in relief sense her Snivy wasn't mad at her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Azure hugged Jade, smiling out of the joy that it got to meet a new friend. Azure then began to tug at Callista's leg as it wanted a hug from her. Ruby adjusted her bow and began to sleep as Emerald walked around the Pokemon Center as he never visited one and wanted to see what it was like.