• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Honestly, I don't care who wins as long as it's a close fight with character development. It shouldn't go like:
"Bob goes Super Saiyan 69 and dodges all the incoming attacks and nukes the other teams so he wins"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Maybe a very close match between chris and raven since they prolly the strongest ones out of the six. And for eli’s copying, your choice

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's more powerful than Raven but doesn't use her full power very often. She's going to go into her rage state later in the fight but will faint out of exhaustion.
Also, Roy's reaction to the dragon was priceless.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Shippings wise, I'm thinking Chris/Allie (ElementShipping) or Leonardo/Allie (IceCrystalShipping). Both the names are derived from their powers. I doubt anyone really likes Raven at this point. :p

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Bruh you know what I just realized? Water, Ground, and Ice are important to Earth. Think about it. We need water and land to survive, and the animals in the poles need the ice to live cuz their bodies have adapted to the cold and will not survive if there is global warming.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
They do notice it though, it will tickle and itch, and just feel really odd with the feeling of being inspected, and they will be covered in a bit of dark blue lightning that slowly turns another color (in this case light blue)