• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I actually have a really interesting backstory for Raven and Allie both that explains both of their behaviors a lot, but I don't want to incorporate them into the RP yet.

I'm not sure if I want to make Leonardo fight so soon, that crystal thing in the library was meant to be a test drive that he got carried away with... and if he lost, he'd immediately loathe his opponent.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Haha, true.
Just so everyone knows, I can get a bit carried away during fight scenes in RPs. Let me know if I'm godmoding a little. (Although keep in mind that both Raven and Allie have been training for years on end. The full extent of Allie's abilities is located in the "A Call to Action" spoiler in my signature. I haven't gotten to writing in Raven's powers yet but I will as soon as I can.)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Just so you guys know...
Allie can enter a rage-fueled subconscious, where she goes completely berserk and her powers heighten excessively. The drawback is that she can't enter it willingly, she has to be provoked. Raven has forgotten about this neat little quirk. It's why she told Chris to attack her if she asks, because that could send her over the edge. Also, it causes extreme exhaustion afterwards, and every attack that she fires slightly harms her.

Also, I revealed a little bit of Allie's backstory with Raven's dialogue. It's not the whole story though.

Hopefully it's not too late to join in? If accepted, could I get a brief overview of what's going on in the RP?

Name: Shuzo Hideki
Species: Human
Appearance: Shuzo stands at a height of 5'7 and has a slightly pale skin tone. He has short black hair with his bangs mostly swept to the left (basically like this), and his eyes are dark blue. His normal attire usually consists of a white hoodie (or a long-sleeved shirt, depending on the weather), navy or black jeans, and white sneakers.
Abilities and Powers: Life energy manipulation: Shuzo can harness his life energy, or aura, to enhance his being (i.e. increased speed, attack, defense, etc.). His aura takes on a hue of jet black and blood red, and it may alternate between the two or consist of them both at the same time.
Personality: Shuzo is rather quiet and blunt, only speaking his mind when he has to and taking a straight-forward approach to things. He is also very calculating, always analyzing situations thoroughly before acting. Around good friends of his, Shun tends to be far more outgoing and enjoys joking around every so often.
Way of Application: Transfer student via completion and passing grade on the transfer exam.
Important Traits: If his aura is harnessed for too long, Shuzo will become fatigued and unable to use it for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on how intensely it was used.
Crush: No one yet
Other: thunder quack

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Also, something I forgot about Eli sword is its made of a material I made up and I want to get it approved before It comes into play so nothing gets confused

undestrucktium: completely indestructible and unchangeable, can be anything at all, can't be affected by magic

Elis sword is not otherwise enchanted or anything, just a normal katana(that will be around forever)