• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I just realized but how are all our characters in the same class if the age ranges from 14 - 18?

Chris: New people, they maybe older than me but... I'm the one with the best chance with a senior
Marcel:I approve
Everyone: Ugh

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay, so Allie is winning in the poll 2-0. I'll give it till this afternoon (PST) and decide from there.

EDIT: Introducing Allie as soon as possible!

Last edited:
heres that witch maya i promised everyone, just so you guys have a visual of her costume !
(i drew it instead of doing my english homework shhhh)
maya witch.jpg

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Kyle From Hoenn
The species as a whole is not capable of using telepathy. She learned the basic abilities of a psychic with five straight years of daily practice. This was assisted by her fairy species, because of the nonspecialized magic that all fairies are capable of.

If that's a bit far-fetched, I can change the meaning of the sentence to make it figuratively and not literally.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Yo i just thought of a crazy/cool idea. What if everyone got separated and sent to different time periods by a sort of black hole that does stuff with time. Kinda like colliding timelines or something. It would be funny to see Chris fit in with other cowboys and sing Old Town Road to them lol

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Yo i just thought of a crazy/cool idea. What if everyone got separated and sent to different time periods by a sort of black hole that does stuff with time. Kinda like colliding timelines or something. It would be funny to see Chris fit in with other cowboys and sing Old Town Road to them lol
I feel like most characters would just move 10 minutes into the future not gonna lie

DoggoKing22

I mean you’re not wrong. But i did say different time periods. Like the Jurassic Period, as an example. But yeah, it could be a certain year in the past as well

DoggoKing22

Actually instead of each person in a different time, why not groups of three. I might make up the groups as TIME (haha epic pun) passes, but I have a funny skit IF Chris, Soul, and Marcel were a group

Chris, Soul, Marcel: *end up in old west times*
Chris: YES! What a good day it is!
Marcel: How would it be a good day when WE ARE STUCK IN A DIFFERENT TIME PERIOD?!
Soul: Marcel’s right. Also how are we supposed to get back to our time period?
Chris: Observe, partner
*walks into the saloon and comes right back out*
He said the smartest guy ‘ere is down the road. C’mon let’s go
Soul: I think Chrissy is our only chance at survival
Marcel: True

DoggoKing22

MAYBE THE VILLAIN WAS CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN! WHO KNOWS. also I’m gonna need a list of all the characters so far so i can make the groups

DoggoKing22

We got:

Old Western Times/Crusader Times (Depends on majority rule)- Chris, Soul, Marcel (for the joke)
Medieval Times- Brando,
Prehistoric Times- Eli,
Middle Ages-
Classical Antiquity-
Great Depression-
Cold War-
Aztec Times- Leo,

If you want to add more times, go on and say what you want me to add

Last edited: