• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Why is maya thinking she has to go with someone?
If she does she could go with Mom friend chris as friends xd

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Could someone please give me an idea of what to post next? Raven’s currently flying through the school, not far from where her conversation about the dance took place.

JPSomeone

1. You could swoop in on Eli
2. You could find a dorm that you share or get your own
3. You could have her meet up with Nero, Aclava, and Asta who are just arriving back to the school
4. You could go talk to other new students like the Leo's, Nixie, Seno, Alexis, and Scarlet
5. You wing it and say I AM THE PLOT (jk dont do that)

Should I just have Leonardo go to his dorm or something at hit the hay so he's ready for tomorrow; can;t think of much else for him to be doing other than looking around the school or texting his sister.

Name: Hornet Sentinel
Title: Demigod Protector of a Fallen Land (XD That’s long)
Species: Demigod (Disclaimer: This does not give her the right to be overpowered, so don’t worry.)
Appearance: USE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. Remember - we have rules concerning the use of images in the RP forums.
Abilities and Powers: She can control a white energy that she forms as a strand-like substance. She can use it to manipulated her weapon, use it to fight, defend, and for agility.
Personality: She’s quite cold and straightforward, an antihero of sorts. That doesn’t mean she’s bad though. She has a kind heart and is extremely competent. She is a talented fighter from Comet Trail’s olden days.
Important Traits: She seems to be very protective and is a very mysterious and down-low hero.
Crush: “Really? A crush? I’ll get a crush when I go back to collage. Or when I die. Whichever one comes first.” -Hornet Sentinel.
Other: Thunder Quacks are pretty dope.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPSomeone

Marcel: *heard about Hornet*
Everyone: Oh no...
Marcel: Is she thicc? Is she hot? How many c's if she thicc?
Everyone: Here we go again....

I can just see that happening xd Though basically to me she seems like Thor (In his prime)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel: Sike! Nope of she is a demigod I will respect her! And not try to hit on her I will respect then and try not to get smited.
Porco: You panic over a demigod?
Marcel: Yeah! She is part god!

JPSomeone

Geez you guys are mean xd It's probably like 95% just Aclava, Raven, and Mom Chris but still your mean to poor lil ol Soul. You of given Maya a heart attack just watching her SOULmate get hurt (haha... puns;-; )

Name: Roy Kast
Species: Human
Appearance: Roy stands at 5'7, with striking black hair. He likes wearing his favorite purple jacket paired with blue jeans. Along with that, he also wears a blue armband, which helps keep his heart rate steady when he uses his powers.
Abilities and Powers:
Energy Burst: Roy can draw power from his own energy and convert it into a protective blast around him, shielding him and knocking away foes who are too close. This technique is moderately draining, and gets weaker if used consecutively.
Rush Mode: If any of you have ever watched DBZ, you'll probably remember the Kaio-Ken power up. Rush Mode is basically a toned down version of this technique, boosting both Roy's speed and power while surrounding him in a glowing purple aura at the cost of great amounts of energy. Rush Mode also has the risk of speeding up Roy's heartbeat to dangerous levels, which is mostly kept in check by his special armband.
Personality: Due to Roy having more natural energy than other humans, this causes him to be slightly jumpy and hyperactive. Roy is kind at heart, but sometimes, has a difficult time communicating with others due to his tendency to talk way too fast. Roy is also very gullible and often dashes headfirst into obvious setups without any trace of skepticism.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Roy nearly did not pass the entry test due to a large amount of his answers being highly illegible.
Important Traits: After prolonged use of his energy, Roy needs up to a week to recover.
Crush: None (as of now)
Other: Roy is a huge fan of the band: "Thunder Quack"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hey guys, I need an opinion. Which of these OCs should I introduce later (alongside Raven)? They both will have relations to her.

Name(1st and last): Mia Luxae
Species: Rainbow Pixie
Appearance: She has long hair colored all the colors of the rainbow, and blue eyes. She typically wears a white shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers, preferring the less fancy side of things. She stands at a height of about 4'6, due to her pixie species. She has rainbow-colored wings, although she is not completely confident with flight.
Abilities and Powers: Light and rainbow magic, flight (not confident).
Personality: Mia is the epitome of whimsicality. She is possibly the most bubbly and adorable girl alive, as she's always happy and sweet. She can be overly hyper and very immature. She can be a little bit cowardly, and often doesn't take things seriously.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation by Raven.
Important Traits: She can change her appearance on a whim, although not all the time. She is distantly related to Raven.
Crush: No one.
Other: Thunder Quack.

Name(1st and last): Allison Silverstone (Prefers to be called Allie)
Species: Ice Fairy
Appearance: She has long blue hair with silver highlights, and stands at about 5'9. She has very pale skin. She usually wears a simple knee-length white dress with silver snowflakes scattered near the bottom. She has wings that resemble snowflakes.
Abilities and Powers: Ice manipulation (See my "A Call to Action" section in my signature), basic psychic abilities
Personality: Allie is highly intelligent in many ways. She is sweet and caring, and acts as an older sister figure to Raven (and is likely the only person Raven actually is a little bit scared of). She rarely holds a grudge and is fiercely defensive of friends.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Aced all the entry exams, and was recommended by Raven.
Important Traits: She often loses control of her powers. She can suffer physical harm if she accidentally harms a friend.
Crush: No one. She prefers not to get involved in romance, and will likely never have a crush on anyone (unless they do first).
Other: Thunder Quack.