• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Hey, uh, tour is happening on Halloween just before the festival/dance/thing.

When they get back from it it’s like;
Soul: “The dance started like 5 minutes ago. We made great time!”
Aclava: “Soul We’re actually a half an hour late.”
Soul: “...oh that’s how you read time.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I feel like Mother Chris should be monitoring Aclava and Asta's trip so one of them doesn't die. Also bcuz Mother Chris seems like he's stacked with money.
Mother Chris:*shows up with everyone behind him* Whatcha kids doin?
Asta: Aclava told me she killed someone ._.
Aclava: You could of lied ya know *smh*
Mother Chris: Stay away from her...

oh jsdhsdhjf. did,,,, did he not say his name on the podium like everyone else ? i may have skimmed a bit and just assumed that jskdhj. i can edit it if he didnt, i probably shouldve read a bit more thoroughly anyways.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
oof i just realized that alexis came in to ask Seno about the dance thing and Maya just said that he's alone but like i don't want you to edit that cuz it looked like a post that took a decent amount of effort and i dont wanna mess it up and now im rambling like maya.

sorry if you like see this post as an insult, the rambling was just a joke i coulda made it into normal sentences

JPSomeone

Nice excuse lol
Maya is one of those girls who seem really innocent with that "Heyyyy" but then realize the mans that they're trying to get is being gotten so she gives up immediately after she realize theres a competition

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hey, can I still join?

T-Name:Eli Kovich
h-Age:15
u-Gender:Male
n-Species:Human
d-Appearance:Medium light brown hair, dark green jacket, a scar that runs from above the right eye over the right eye and below the right eye, right eye is gray, left eye is brown, about 5'10
e-Abilities and Powers:Eli has limited transformation powers. He can summon blue lightning(witch is harmless) to transform into whatever he hits, the longer the lightning stays, the more exact the copy (in order: species, mild powers, gender, powers, looks[will always keep scar][transform will supply/change cloths)], can always go back to original form, This is very tiring for him and can only do once and still effectively fight.
r-Personality:Eli is a very outgoing person that loves to make friends and will do anything to protect them, is good with a katana he always keeps with him
q-Way of Application: Passed entrance exam
u-Important Traits:Lives alone in an old house, not that he tells anyone that
a-Crush:Currently none
c-Other:none that comes to mind
k

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Since I absolutely forgot to do this till now I just came up with some interesting stuff for him so here you to
Just some facts about Porco Galliard
image.jpg

JPSomeone

Hey, can I still join?

T-Name:Eli Kovich
h-Age:15
u-Gender:Male
n-Species:Human
d-Appearance:Medium light brown hair, dark green jacket, a scar that runs from above the right eye over the right eye and below the right eye, right eye is gray, left eye is brown, about 5'10
e-Abilities and Powers:Eli has limited transformation powers. He can summon blue lightning(witch is harmless) to transform into whatever he hits, the longer the lightning stays, the more exact the copy (in order: species, mild powers, gender, powers, looks[will always keep scar][transform will supply/change cloths)], can always go back to original form, This is very tiring for him and can only do once and still effectively fight.
r-Personality:Eli is a very outgoing person that loves to make friends and will do anything to protect them
q-Way of Application: Passed entrance exam
u-Important Traits:Lives alone in an old house, not that he tells anyone that
a-Crush:Currently none
c-Other:none that comes to mind
k
Does his power include people (humans) or just animals? ;-; I feel dumb asking but like just to make sure

Summary is probably gonna be bad but here we go: Everyone did entrance exam, entered school and began. School day came, we had a mini tournament. After the tournament the kiddos were supposed to go to bed but a food went crazy so people went to stop em. Fast forward a "month or two" bigger tournament happened. The All Mighty 4 were chosen: Soul, Marcel, Chris, and Asta. Right now the tournament ended and so is the day but the kids are being wild and staying up. Asta and Aclava went to do some setting up for something. Everyone else is either finding dorms to share with someone or in a single dorm, or they are chilling with other people. That's my trashy summary, any questions?

Btw @DoggoKing22 you still here or are you gone? ;-;

Also while I'm tagging people, @Pannacotta_Fairy why you bully Nero D:<

JPSomeone

View attachment 711922

The new kid group is only a bunch of new kids who joined late for a reson or another, some are being targeted as love interests *coughMarcelcough* or just foolin' around.
Is that a Jojo reference?! Tbh I never got around to watching it bcuz it seemed like persona 5 so I was like I already know what its about. But be nice to Nero even though he acts like a female dog. (Jk bully him however much you want lol)

Is that a Jojo reference?! Tbh I never got around to watching it bcuz it seemed like persona 5 so I was like I already know what its about. But be nice to Nero even though he acts like a female dog. (Jk bully him however much you want lol)

Yes, it is, I saw my chance and had to use it. Watch it if you're ever bored enough to give a chance to manly men posing like the Next Top Models, that's how most people start it. Anyway, ya, I'll be nice to him, mom.

so where is everyone and who should I walk into

As far as I'm concerned, most of us are in the arena, so you can head over there if ya want. As for who to walk into, anyone and everyone is a good choice, I believe.

JPSomeone

Yes, it is, I saw my chance and had to use it. Watch it if you're ever bored enough to give a chance to manly men posing like the Next Top Models, that's how most people start it. Anyway, ya, I'll be nice to him, mom.

As far as I'm concerned, most of us are in the arena, so you can head over there if ya want. As for who to walk into, anyone and everyone is a good choice, I believe.
Hey I'm not the mom friend, that's Chris/Doggo .-.