• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Y'know I want to give Porco the benefit of the doubt and give him something that would make him powerful like Marcel....I know! Nine tails chakra aka tailed forms but he has control of the forms. I'll probably get rid of both brother's persona powers in replacement of the jinjuriki of the nine tails fox's powers

While is up for you and Cryonn to decide that, In my opinion. meh. if Jojo's bizarre adventure taught me anything is that in the right circumstances even the weakest ability can become OP. Take my character for example. Sure she doesn't have laser eyes but there is a lot of utility when you think about it. (Also story wise it would be jarring if your powers from earlier were just gone).

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I could explain why I wanted this instead of the personas. In the weekend Marcel and Porco were attacked by villains and had their Personas snatched away from them then they found out they had Nine Tails chakra during a power training session and they both went first tail and they didn't know that they had this power inside of them. Also I want something similar to how Naruto changed into 4 tails agains pain to somewhat happen here for Marcel instead of you know getting stabbed or something Aclava could run into one of the energy blasts from Tara and trigger it that way. ONCE AGAIN BOTH BROTHERS HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR FORMS. By the way it would be a very specific two villains....catching my drift @Cryronn the Mudkip

Hmmmmm... well power swapping wasn't stuff I accounted for... nor were powers taken directly, not inspired by those powers, but DIRECTLY from animes that don't have counterparts in the real world...

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Cryronn u made everyone's character in your last post seem so important by giving them nicknames, that are accurate too. 1 thing though, how is Asta a wild card?

MarcelGalliard790

Ok.....then how about in their world there are tailed creatures that can grant extra ordinary powers. For example the 10 tailed fox of destruction who's energy and powers can be used for both good and evil.

potentially, but that makes it seem like this is some fantasy world. i would focus it more on porco or marcel specifically, as opposed to a whole “species”, persay.

additionally, i’ve given it some thought, and i might be making minor adjustments to maya’s power as well (if it’s alright). i gave her telekinesis because its a generic power, i didnt want her to be too special or unique. but there’s only so much you can do with telekinesis, so i might change a few tiny things, if it’s okay. also, maya’s backstory will he hinted at in the tournament! stay tuned~

JPSomeone

@MarcelGalliard790 lemme help you out. How bout this make it like Goten and Trunks, they were basically at 100% when they did fusion and at this point they fused so much they can talk to each other telepathically but hit the downgrade on that. Instead there being 10 tailed beast or whatever make it 1 beast with 10 tails in total. Each tail is 10% of there actual power. The only way they can unlock a new tail is training with each other and figuring things out together or in situations that force them to zenkai boost or in other like man one said "Go Beyond... PLUUUUUUS ULTRA". Also an extra idea would be if they had something like a false tail state that is like 5 percent of the real power of a certain tail, like Goku's false super saiyan.

Also @Sentorus67 ooc I'm also wondering what you have planned for our characters xd
Will Asta be 1 of Aclava's friends that she actually keeps close? Or will be a 1 time we have to work together kinda thing like a side quest in DnD?

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Mind if I nerf Jesie for a sec? Since stands can only be hit by other stands and be seen by other stand users, I thought of a way to fight the stand. Since a stand is a fighting ghost, Christian and Jesie have constructed a special pair of glasses that let’s you see stands. What is special about Jesie’s stand, is that his stand can be hit by a non stand user if seen by that non stand user. The only way non stand users can see stands, is that they have to wear the glasses. Get the picture? Because whatever I typed confused me as well.

JPSomeone

@Kyle From Hoenn Good Idea! Marcel and Porco train with each other everyday so I think that they have up to 6 currently
@DoggoKing22 WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET THE GLASSES THO
I mean either than that I will probably add a childhood friend for Marcel and Porco
Upon losing a power, maybe you should start with 1 everyone is at 5 -10% of the actual power anyways bcuz there powers aren't fully mastered anyways

MarcelGalliard790

Here is the character that I want to Add
Name: Alexis Bloodrayn
Species: Half Human Half demon like Marcel and Porco
Appearence: She has red hair to her elbow in length. She usually wears black hoodies, Black T-shirts, Black sweatpants, and black boots. She has the same eyes, wings, and horns as Porco.
Powers: Like Marcel she can also use the art of Yoku. She has a tailed beast with her as well but it is not as complicated as Marcel and Porco's she just summons her beats the 6 tails. And a rage form which doubles her attacks.
Personality: She is usually energetic and a person you could talk your issues out with.
Application: Passed the exam with a 100%
Important traits: Her powers definitely need a recharge if she uses it for too long.
Crush: She frickin loves Marcel
Other: Marcel and Porco were her first friends because they all had something in common. (They were all half bloods). She was even a part of the resistance with Marcel and Porco to stop their bullies of their childhood. #MakeThunderQuacksGreatAgain

JPSomeone

@MarcelGalliard790 maybe also as a downgrade to not be too OP you make it so once you have a tailed beast or whatever your calling it you become 100% human or maybe you become but you still have non human strength and speed

MarcelGalliard790

Also sometimes The fox tends to slip deep into Marcel's mind to cause what I call "Backstabbing" and stuff like that to where the Fox manipulates him into believing everything he sees into a different version to his view of the case. @Kyle From Hoenn

JPSomeone

Also sometimes The fox tends to slip deep into Marcel's mind to cause what I call "Backstabbing" and stuff like that to where the Fox manipulates him into believing everything he sees into a different version to his view of the case. @Kyle From Hoenn
*clears throat* Just dont target Asta cause ya know I dont wanna show off his powers yet xd and if u use tailed beast bomb at 5%False Marcel Form I'll show u my fake ultimate move or 5%FMF

i believe soul, as he planned! maya originally planned on teaming up with him, BUT i MAY have an idea.

so cryronn,,,,, that kid who was watching the group seems Kinda Sketchy! maybe even Evil! so mmmaybe he could team up with maya to get closer to them, befriend her, beTRAY HER LATER-
sorry i got excited

Everything’s accepted by me, no problems at all.

Also Maya teaming with;

Name:Nero Vasquez
Species:Half Human, half Demon-Like creature.
Appearance: On the outside he looks like a normal teen. However, underneath his jeans and shoes lies two goat legs, similar to that of a demon. Gen normally wears a blood-red tee and some wristbands. His hair is the color of cardboard.
Powers: He can read minds as well as predict movement patterns to a certain extent of 7 seconds ahead. He is also an extremely, EXTREMELY skilled martial artist.
Personality: Odd, mysterious, and manipulative twoard even his closest allies. He seems to be quite set on becoming; “Stronger than them,” and won’t hesitate on using foul play. He betrays people very easily. To be honest he would make a perfect villain, but alas.
Application: Was the one student who passed above a 100%, and isn’t also one of the few freshman honor students.
Crush: Don’t make me laugh.
Other: Is Soul’s next door neighbor. He rarely comes out of the house so Soul can just barely put his finger on his identity-

-sounds great!

DoggoKing22

Christian: ........*facepalms* Why are there so many demon like people here? There’s prolly gonna be a point where the Belmonts are gonna infiltrate the school

DoggoKing22

The question is, why do we have so many anime references? We have JoJo, Persona, Naruto (i think). What’s next, a teenage Super Sayan (I don’t think i spelled that right)

MarcelGalliard790

Like You know how in Naruto the Nine tailed fox is also called Kyuubi in the show. But basically since I can't have the Y'know real deal there I made my own version which instead is the 10 Tailed fox of destruction and Marcel and Porco after looking like their father with the wings horns and eyes and all the demon stuff basically the whole town was telling Marcel and Porco's parents to let the two brothers inherit the abilities of the fox of destruction