• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Time skip has commence thank you everyone for helping Cryroon use Time Skip
And also Cryron are you announcing the teams in the RP? Telling everyone choosing there teammate was for nothing xd

Yeah... I kinda didn’t think we’d make the bracket beforehand.
Soul-Asta Maybe?
Marcel-Aclava
Christian-Maya Maybe?
Tara-Porco(Porco is knocked out)
Jesse-Oliver(Jesse is knocked out.)
That would make the entire thing fit into the bracket I made before.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg
@Cryronn the Mudkip is it bad that I ask this but what would Tara look like with her hair down like can you create a Gacha image
Cause I sort of have an Idea for it

Last edited:

JPSomeone

@Cryronn the Mudkip I don't think having 2 power houses on the same team would be fair, we should people who's characters barely talk to each other to get a better (insert explosion sound from Katsuki Bakugo here) you know what I mean? But I'm just saying.

Also let's get a conversation going, do you guys play SAO Integral Factor, I only play it when I bored but it's not that bad

JPSomeone

1soul Christian. 6 Soul Aclava
2maya Asta. 7Maya Tara
3jessie Aclava. 8Jesse Ollie
4jara Ollie. 9christian Porco
5porco Marcel. 10 Marcel Asta

Soul Maya 11
Aclava Ollie 12
Tara Asta 13
Marcel Christian 14
Porco Jesse 15

Those were 1s I could come up while thinking for 30 minutes so I'll just go with whatever you with cause that was hard xd

I'm guessing those are the potential matchups. I've stated that I did not be in the final round so the people who are super into winning should be crossed out with me.

MarcelGalliard790

I mean Asta could have done it. And have it with him at all times. Also I thought by this point Porco and Marcel were friends with Asta. Also someone reply it's starting to get empty in there

Last edited:

JPSomeone

I mean Asta could have done it. And have it with him at all times. Also I thought by this point Porco and Marcel were friends with Asta. Also someone reply it's starting to get empty in there
They are friends just not enough to the point to recognize someone on the spot or hold something funny over each others head

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH let’s back it UP BUCKO
maya does not like soul!! shes still got a loonngggg way to go of being oblivious and doubting her emotions before she makes a decision on who she likes (if she likes anyone at all!) because I Like Development ; )))

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“This is so sad. Alexa, play jump up superstar”
*music starts playing*
*Christian stands up and salutes*
“Thank you, Reggie. It’s been a long ride. Your body was ready many years ago, but my body was not ready for your retirement. We all love you so much, but I guess it’s time to go. Thank you.”
*tear crawls down Christian’s cheek as he begins to start crying*

MarcelGalliard790

"Indeed Christian, Reggie we wish you luck! Thank you for all of joy you brought your nintendo fans with us."
*Porco salutes after his introduction*
"Without you we wouldn't know what characters and other things would be released for Smash bros and video games for the nintendo Consoles."
*Marcel salutes after his part is over*

MarcelGalliard790

Y'know I want to give Porco the benefit of the doubt and give him something that would make him powerful like Marcel....I know! Nine tails chakra aka tailed forms but he has control of the forms. I'll probably get rid of both brother's persona powers in replacement of the jinjuriki of the nine tails fox's powers

Last edited: