• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

lawful good: have maya and soul get together because pure uwu

chaotic evil: have maya fall for nero which makes soul jealous as hell and then end up getting her heart broken

sksjsksjdksjfj im so excited to have maya doubt her feelings towards everyone this is gonna be so FUN

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Yeah when I saw that on your post I was all like "Oh.....OHHHHHHHHHH.......Well it's nnerf or nothing! It's either I Nerf Marcel or I get Kicked from the match....I'l Nerf him but this isn't over for tailed states

nero: *betrays them*
literally everyone: *completely expected this*
maya: 073C8E5B-97D4-48E7-BB3C-58CC82B2FB9F.jpeg

haah... welllll...
okay so here’s the rundown.

everyone was doin’ their thing and fighting and being cool and there was this HUGE central fight so everyone got together and then Nero saw Soul and was like “hey screw you man”, so Christian saw Nero beating Soul up and was like “hey, screw you, man!”

so they were all fighting and then maya jumped in like “guys ur gonna get yourselves killed please stop” but they literally just ignored her so she was like >: ((
soul went Full sicko mode, nero got eliminated, porco and jesie sacrificed themselves so everyone could move on, and now everyone is emotionally unstable for varying reasons.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Also Marcel went on a rampage of sorts in 4 tails mode and got 20 people out and before he could do the second half he stopped looked at Aclava and telepathically told her that she is next