• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

45AF428E-C234-4CB3-9412-1AB9D408F397.jpeg

Uhhhh... I drew these.

SORRY GUYS! I’m at school doing this right now, and a would’ve responded yesterday, but the wind knocked a tree down and it landed on my house, so, my Mom rushed me out and I couldn’t grab my tablet to respond.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Ouchie. Soul seems to have had enough.

Nero and Soul bro time?

Also same here, the wind almost broke my basketball hoop in my driveway.
Like did it fall? Because I saw 1 fall down on my way home from school.

Also dang this triple team from Asta, Nero, and Soul it's like a Naruto Storm 4 team combo. Then we got Tara dere like ...

Also why would I tie myself to anvil? Obviously I would walk into my closet and hope it doesnt get blown away (Dont try that at home kids ;-;)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Well here you go I may put this in the roleplay when Marcel is explaining everything to Soul and Asta.
Darkcel boss of Silverscythe
Story:
When Silverscythe beat Marcel and Porco he took a DNA sample from Marcel knowing how powerful he was as Marsene and in his tailed forms. Silverscythe brought the DNA to a cloning room and Thus infusing him with the power of Darkness and evil. Darkcel was born into the world. His eyes pitch black at all times unless he is trying to act like someone else then he would look identically the same as the person he is trying to be. He was able to make clones of Alexis and Porco because He was good at voice impersonation and Impersonated to be Mr. Blaise. The two came to his room and they got knocked out and thrown into the cabinets he has locking them with 100 locks If it weren't for Mr. Blaise the real one saving the day he would have never found them. As for Marcel he was also knocked out before the free for all. He was tied to a chair in the same room as Porco and Alexis by using lead ropes and his mouth taped shut with duct tapes.....many many layers.

JPSomeone

Well here you go I may put this in the roleplay when Marcel is explaining everything to Soul and Asta.
Darkcel boss of Silverscythe
Story:
When Silverscythe beat Marcel and Porco he took a DNA sample from Marcel knowing how powerful he was as Marsene and in his tailed forms. Silverscythe brought the DNA to a cloning room and Thus infusing him with the power of Darkness and evil. Darkcel was born into the world. His eyes pitch black at all times unless he is trying to act like someone else then he would look identically the same as the person he is trying to be. He was able to make clones of Alexis and Porco because He was good at voice impersonation and Impersonated to be Mr. Blaise. The two came to his room and they got knocked out and thrown into the cabinets he has locking them with 100 locks If it weren't for Mr. Blaise the real one saving the day he would have never found them. As for Marcel he was also knocked out before the free for all. He was tied to a chair in the same room as Porco and Alexis by using lead ropes and his mouth taped shut with duct tapes.....many many layers.
I'm sorry sir this ain't it chief that's a side quest we dont got time for we got a tournament to get through xd

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
The reason I made it like this was because I thought that having a villain in disguise would work well for the plot. Also the reason I chose Mr. Blaise as the one who Darkcel did for his fooling was because let's face it Mr. Blaise is like everyone's favorite teacher and if he had a bad reputation he would be hated by every student.

JPSomeone

I mean I'm not gonna point fingers but who started all this cloning business and villain garbage right now. We could just say someone higher than Freezeflame dealt with them while we did our tourney.-.

JPSomeone

Is it Aclava's sister, Link, Sonic, Mario, Ichigo, Deku, Naruto, Obito, Goku, Vegeta, Zeno, Madara, Kaguya, Boruto, Natsu, Saitama, or *GASSSPPPPPP* Freezeflame's wife? Xd