• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Maybe Porco could go up against Aclava
Also....WTH!!! It's the same match like how it was in the original battle stuff in the beginning of the roleplay Tara Vs Marcel.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Aw snap conflict, I actually wanted to win so Asta would be noticed but ya as long as we take semi finals or maybe the match before semi finals I wouldn't mind Asta partnering with Aclava, the A team xd.
My original plan was to make him solo with handicap allowing him face 1 person from a team instead of 2. But ya know if Asta joins the A team we might as get a black van with 1 red stripe xd.

Well, that was planned because REMATCH! If you all want this to be the bracket I have no problem.
F19982A4-9BBE-4C5E-91A1-33B6FA7EDAC6.jpeg

JPSomeone

Asta teaching: This is a side character *Points at himself* This is a Protagonist *points at EVERYONE ELSE* XD
I might just have him leave and meet up with Aclava somehow bc of him miss reading dorm numbers if that's ok with u @Sentorus67

JPSomeone

Why Aclava seem like that type who's ignoring you on purpose or doesn't know how to show her true emotions/personality. Then again we got Marcel and Soul trying to get Maya, that's probs a love triangle.

I intentionally made a character that is supposed to be a contradiction. An unlikeable person that wants to do good things. If this was dnd I would be a DM's nightmare. besides if I already got my backstory if ever wanted to explain myself.

JPSomeone

Yo guys your T or D session is taking a while I know you want plot development but like dont drag it out this much xd some of us want to get to the tournament

JPSomeone

I mean yeah but still I am surprised Porco a calm but trustworthy person and Tara a very energetic and fun person are together
I know your having your guys ship moments but realize in the story it's still week 1, @Cryronn the Mudkip dont think I'll leave you out this 1, you and your ABstract writing ABout ABs is so cringey how u made Soul faint as if it been half a school year and he finally kissed a girl. I know I shouldn't be talking since my character doesn't get a time to shine but like still some points you needa time skip like Jo jo

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm ranting it's kinda like a jokingly friendish way of saying HuRrY uP xd

Last edited: