• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Smug Ryder isn't a pushover he just really hate's to fight but I did say you got his blood boiling so I can understand why your upset but if I had him continue he would have had to give in to his blood lust that he was suppressing.

Last edited:
The mage I mentioned earlier zadris however if he does this then she can never be unsummoned is what I've decided so she becomes my second character.

Name: Zadris
Race: Ghoul
Physical Traits: She a higher physical ablites than human's and a neurotoxin laced in her claws
Attire: wear's a robe when first summoned but since she is unable to return to her world, She starts to wear a Green blouse and a Skirt, she has light grey skin and Black hair
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): She is someone who is grateful to others when helped and always returns a favour, kind and caring
Likes (Optional): Improving magic and teaching others
Dislikes (Optional): Adventurers
Power(s): Wind attribute magic, Light attribute magic
History/Backstory (Optional): In her world she is a member of a race that was forgotten and became hunted as monsters as a female ghoul her appearance is the same as a human's except for her skin however she never tried to approach other races for her and tribe she'd ruled safety however one day a group of adventurers attacked as she was teach the younger members how to use magic. They intended to capture her and sell her as a slave on the black market however she was saved by the dhampir who would one day become a demon king, She and her tribe followed as he started a nation where they other races with similar circumstances could survive. However one day she was summoned by Ryder and became unable to return to her own world as well as having here age regress to match here physical appearence.

@SoulDemon maybe get jealous of everyone that has dates and try to ask a girl to dance during/before the dance?

Speaking of which, has any of our characters had any notable interactions during this time skip? It was a pretty big skip.

Aw... I only say that because I ship Ryder and Jess. Because both have huge power but are kinda timid about it.

Anyways, some interesting things people might have noticed about my characters during the time skip...

Drake:
-really likes old rock and roll music
-is trying to memorize The Art of War
-
had almost qualified for the U.S. Junior Olympics pistol team.

Seven:
-eats chocolate very slowly and in very small chunks, like she's rationing it. However, each small chunk makes her look extremely happy.
-likes the cafeteria food, because it's better than what she used to have.
-still hasn't spoken at all.

hhHh, Ryder and Jess would be a good ship..
That just makes it even better! They can bump into each other at the dance-
NO WAIT-
Ryder is sulking after his summoning-date backfires, and Jess goes to cheer him up instEAD—
ok sorry lol.
Some random favorite things of Evie:
-Her favorite food is a grilled cheese.
-Her favorite movie is Monsters Inc.
-Her favorite animal is a capybara.
-She might as well be eight years old lmao

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay, so um... what will Abyss even wear? Would anyone just try and take him to a store to get a tux or something?

No, she’s just v v childish lmao
And- to be fair, a well executed grilled cheese is amazing
Especially with tomato soup oh my goddd-

Nonono, this is more of a casual dance, I just put in that the girls were overdressing to accentuate the stereotype and as filler lmao. The tux-and-gown-worthy dance won’t be for a while ~

Hmmm... I kinda wanted Drake to ask Caelia to the dance during the timeskip... Y'know, just as friends...

@kyuukestu what do you think?

I would have loved to put Seven in a black dress... She would have worn a black masquerade mask as well...