• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh my god a dance off would be everything

I still want to include everyone’s ideas, because I’m
just like that idk

So-
Here’s what I proposed to Smug, regarding Parker’s murder request-
Parker tricks Evie into thinking that he likes her, and leads her away from the dance to “confess” (but lowkey just kill her). She’ll be wearing a mindreader-blocking necklace the day of the dance (she wants to spend a day with her friends with no mindreading-induced panic attacks) so no worries about that.
He takes her to the door
luring her in to
y’know
kill her
when eri would hopefully step in and jump after them, after explaining to the rest of the group that it teleports.
after realizing that Parker is trying to kill Evie, they follow, thus getting trapped somewhere by the now-broken door, and have to find their way out (with some added tension because Evie and Parker will have to work together to get out despite him trying to kill her, and I imagine some of power crew will also interject).
but now, it’s like-
how can i incorporate a dance off into this! and it would make sense for the door to be reinforced, so i have to find a way around that and aaaaaa i just want to include everyone’s ideas
I'm so excited I can't wait... that sounds like a pretty cool plot

But I mean if you want to incorporate a dance off into this, it is like the first day right so there could be like a welcoming dance after school today or tomorrow, you know a social event just to celebrate the occasion? That's all I got I don't know about the door being reinforced though, actually i'm really not sure what you mean by that and why that's a problem, but I'm trying not just to comment on this RP but also maybe pitch in and contribute something, help you guys out somehow idk

Last edited:
Drake hijacks the playlist and makes it play "what's new pussycat" 7 times in a row, followed by one "it's not unusual" then two more "what's new pussycat".

JK

If he's able to hijack the playlist, Drake'll probably only add "The Twist" or something like that.

Should we skip straight to the dance? Wouldn't it be better if we skipped just to later in the week when our characters were getting panicky about the dance and asking to people and stuff, or expanding character relations?

THAAATT DOESNT SOUND GOOD

awh, evie trying to be friends with seven and just like popping her head down and dangling from the top bunk with her hair kinda everywhere and just like
“hey.”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I WAS SAYING EXCUSE ME TO WHAT EKANS SAID BECAUSE IT'S WORDED REALLY POORLY.

But sure, Parker and Ryder can room together.

I don’t know what any of this is hhhhhhhhhhh.

MY Seven has no love life, same with Six, so no romantic tension with me. Also, is anyone going to help me get into the rp cuz I’m not getting any notifications of people responding smh.

Also, bunk beds? I don’t know. Who should my two characters bunk with. We’ll just wait and see.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker: “oh.. uh, hey.. guys.. why are you all in my dorm..?”
Everyone: “Uh, Parker? This is everyone’s dorm.”
Parker: “...I thought my dorm was just really, really big..”
Everyone: “...”
Parker: “...”
Everyone: “Parker where are you going?”
Parker: “Hell.”

Home*

Although I guess they're the same.