• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Things Jess has done during the time-skip:
- probably knows everyones name in her class
-learned how to transform the part between her elbow and her arm into a sharp thing( Like a sword/dagger blade instead for the part that I mentioned)

And here's Brigitte:
-On her way being transferred to Ukjent High, because of her "accident," but wont start until a day of two after the dance. Maybe some rumors are going around talking about the matter?

@kyuukestu I get it. Maybe Eri wants to bunk up with Jess?

Wait.. @Tlord22 Is Ryder summoning in the Boys dorm or somewhere else?

And isn't it kinda funny how (at least this until now) that the power- crew girls not dressing up really fancy and the boys are putting on tuxedos and everything...

Cheers to Caelia and Seven, the most clueless innocent people in the world. someone help them lmao.
My first thought was some adaptation of, like, the cliche “playboy bunny” outfit, so rip

Cheers to Caelia and Seven, the most clueless innocent people in the world. someone help them lmao.
My first thought was some adaptation of, like, the cliche “playboy bunny” outfit, so rip
that's what I had in mind too, but the classic fully body bunny outfit would be equally as weird just in a different way.

Dang this had a sudden spike overnight, lots of interesting things happened

OOOH RYDER COULD TRY TO SUMMON A DATE ONLY FOR HER TO TURN HIM DOWN AND TRY TO DANCE WITH ABYSS INSTEAD XD
I LOVE YOU LMAO

@Tlord22 Actually, that was what I was thinking. XD Though I couldn't decide between Parker and Abyss...
They're similar personalities, Parker and Abyss
The Bunny suit is entiely up to the interpretation of you other Rpers, she'd get turned away at the gate either way :D
Gotta commend you on that one. Caelia showing up in a bunny suit was a little gag but it became the center of attention. When you can evoke such a response from all the other characters with something small like that, that's skill. Funny af too
My problem is that there are too many ships for My character
Cause he's a bad boy, that makes him irresistible
What Abyss did during the time skip
*flip off everyone
Like you know who

Well this is awkward, I still had things to say but forgot to put them in my last post and remembered them just now, no use editing them in since people read it already :?

Caelia wants to sleep on the roof though :D Moon Rabbits need to absorb moon light to grow, so she's currently conflicted about how to go about getting enough exposure to the moon.
Seems like a romantic spot, don't you think?
im absolutely loving for this potential caelia & drake thing??

she’s a rabbit

and he’s lucky

RABBITS FEET ARE LUCKY SKSKSK
Still hoping the "Highs and Lows" Abyss & Caelia ship sails, and yeah I just thought that up on the spot because Caelia is ceiling and Abyss is abyss. I don't know, maybe they can fight over her :love:

Drake doesn't have powers like everyone else as far as anyone knows so I'm surprised that he isn't being picked on yet in a school full of power users, though it's probably too soon. A clash with Abyss might be a start in that direction though
AH! YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT! I SHIP IT!!!
*gasp* What would their ship name be?!
seq pretty much hit the nail on the head with Rabbit's Foot, can't beat that creative connection, unless you're really craving a bowl of Lucky Tricks.
No, Abyss is an asshole who turns into a bean when he gets hit in the head.

Parker is a bean who acts like an asshole because he has to.

DIFFERENT!
OH I GET IT

Abyss = Asshole --> Bean
Parker = Bean --> Asshole

It all makes sense now...