• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although this 'handholding' was a bit more playful than she thought it would be, Caelia was fine with that, she even somewhat enjoyed it, swinging along to whatever unheard beat Drake was playing. When he turned to her and asked with a semi-serious face if the moon was actually made out of cheese, she burst into giggles. Bringing her free hand to her lips in a 'Shhhh' gesture, she winked at him, "That's a secret~"

Her ears twitched with more than just a note or two of amusement as she responded. "You'll have to visit if you want to find out, and maybe I'll take you to one of our Moon Parties." With that, she burst into a peal of laughter.
AHHHH!!! Now I'M about to explode!!! From all this cuteness!!! She is sooooo cute!!! ;_;;_;;_;:love::love::love:

And yes the moon is made of cheese and is ruled by @Cryronn the Mudkip because he is the cheezelord, also the earth is flat

So, another thing that people might have noticed about Drake during the time skip is that in combat class, he loses more fights then he wins and doesn't really seem to have any obvious powers.

Assuming that this hasn't died. :(

Somewhere in the known universe.
Attempting to establish communication with the Martians @Nebulix . Can't leave Zadris lonely now, hopefully our signal reaches them and her experience at the dance is "out of this world." But if moshin' with a Martian doesn't work out maybe Manuel @Manu456Alola can be her dance partner and show her that just because his last name is Stone doesn't mean he doesn't know how to move. Or snake boy Kai Kuroba @AnimeTail could slither out the shadows, get down on the floor and show off to Zadris the flexible bodies that we snakes have. When the snake becomes the charmer... <.>

Not gonna lie I cringed a lil writing all that XD
So, another thing that people might have noticed about Drake during the time skip is that in combat class, he loses more fights then he wins and doesn't really seem to have any obvious powers.
Yet he's more popular than anyone else or seems to be, that's gonna make some powered kids jealous :\=|:

Kinda like the rapper lmao. He's taking L's on the daily but remains more successful than anyone. Dab on Flip off them haters ;)
Someone gonna drag Abyss on the dance floor? Course he's gonna come back now. But still.
Maybe Oma will, for old times' sake. Seven (M) is killing it right now but put on "Ice Ice Baby" and the dance floor is all his

Speaking of Seven I really wish there were a character named Nine so I could say "Why was Six afraid of Seven? Cause Seven Ate Nine!"

Suddenly realized that, hey, I didn’t want this to die, after Onion reminded me it existed.
You forgot it existed? But the fans.. ;_;
So.. ye ah. ;w;
did onion make you cry
“Alright, hello Ukjent High! Would everyone head to the middle of the room for Ukjent’s Annual Freshman Dance Off!”
Oh? Is this going to be a competition, like the battle class but with dances instead? If so this gives other characters a chance to shine :)

Guess Steven was just warming up :\=|:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hey guys I'm bored, and so here ya go, m6 other classic child.
(Full) Name: Violet Starlight
Race: Part Angel part human
Physical Traits: faint halo over head, sky blue eyes. Philipino with a slight tan.
Attire:usually wears a white blouse with a pink skirt,
Character Traits (Personality, Optional): A B E A N.(If I must, this is the purest person you will ever come across, even to the point of annoyance/exploitation. She is like this as a distraction from all the bad things in the world that scare her. That is unless you give her the right drink. Then she's the same, but more flirty.
Likes (Optional): Purity, innocence, charity work
Dislikes (Optional): Evil, malice, greed(Yet can tolerate Abyss)
Power(s): Light and Fire; In combat. her skin becomes whiter than bleach makes your clothes and her eyes become golden. Her halo is bold and saturated and she grows small wings, which is an for called Goddess Mode as an extension of her lift powers.
History/Backstory (Optional): anointed with holy water at an early age, the source of her powers. Her mother was blessed with knowledge of the angels to teach to her daughter. Eventually, her mother had died and her father moved away due to an inability to take care of his daughter. However, her father didn't leave without transferring her to Ukjent, in hopes they can care for her better.

Last edited:
Taking comfort in the feel of Drake's hand squeezing comfortably over her own, and the warmth shared between their palms, the young Moon Rabbit perked up. Her ears begin to swap swiftly, tickling at Drake's face with their fuzz.
giphy.gif

Are you trying to make me explode?! XD :love:;_;

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So as I see it, Sri and Seven(F) are the best candidates for being Abyss's girlfriend. Place your bets as who's getting the icy child.
Also I might post with Abyss and Violet, so yuH

Drake looked over at Caelia and squeezed her hand excitedly.
"You might wanna prepare your ears." Drake said, unable to hold back an excited smile. "It's gonna be pretty loud in there."

hgggg my ship
also sorry for just casually disappearing, but unfortunately i’ll be taking another break starting tomorrow, a trip awaits!
haaa im awful at running things :>

"Hey, watch it!" Drake said with a smile, holding up his open hand to try to block the Moon Rabbit's ears.

You just earblocked yourself
he was trying to block them
Know what rhymes with Rabbit? Grab it :\=|:

(or them since they're two ears but whatever)
lol jk

they kinda tickled
Sneeze
Drake looked over at Caelia and squeezed her hand excitedly.
N' squeeze ;)

Last edited: