• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

June Edition of CoroCoro Leaks!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
wwwdotuporg3087475.jpg

We have reached that time of the month once more, where Japanese magazine CoroCoro leaks and brings us the latest Pokémon news. This month is no different and we have a ton of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 details, so read on to find out more!

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Players who choose Pokémon Black 2 will have access to a cave filled with water, while players with Pokémon White 2 will have access to a cave filled with magma.

That kinda screams "Groudon and Kyogre" to me. Cool to hear that we're getting even more version exclusive stuff tho, and I'm looking forward to seeing what updates they'll be doing to Black City/White Forest. :8B:

This new form thing doesn't look particularly different to the old one o_o Maybe I'm just a nub.

Nice write up as always Demi :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Players who choose Pokémon Black 2 will have access to a cave filled with water, while players with Pokémon White 2 will have access to a cave filled with magma.

That kinda screams "Groudon and Kyogre" to me. Cool to hear that we're getting even more version exclusive stuff tho, and I'm looking forward to seeing what updates they'll be doing to Black City/White Forest. :8B:

Same here. I get the impression the caves hint towards remakes one way or another, and they tie-in with the sort of crystal design on the front of the Black/White2 boxes even if they aren't meant too.

LoN said:
This new form thing doesn't look particularly different to the old one o_o Maybe I'm just a nub.

Nice write up as always Demi :)

Really, it hasn't changed much. If I remember rightly the only differences we can actually see are a different horn and a longer mane, and it might be taller, but I haven't looked into its actually stats that way.

Thank you too~

Think the details that interest me most here are Team Plasma being split into two groups, I know we've sort of known this for awhile, but I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. :)

So, it seems that Keldeo graduated from knight school? :D Even with just slight design tweaks, he looks epic.

Also, TP factions? Epic. Though, did they necessarily say that they were both evil? To me, it could mean that N could lead a faction that tries to help Pokemon, hence the old members, and Ghetsis leads the newer, more brutal faction. Anyone see where I'm getting at?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Unless Thundurus's new forme has significantly better stats than its normal forme, I'd consider the new forme weaker than the old one purely on the grounds that it loses Prankster. That said, Electric/Flying + Volt Absorb is pretty amazing (until DW Zapdos shows up anyway) so we'll see.