1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June Edition of CoroCoro Leaks!

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

We have reached that time of the month once more, where Japanese magazine CoroCoro leaks and brings us the latest Pokémon news. This month is no different and we have a ton of Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 details, so read on to find out more!

Read More

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      That kinda screams "Groudon and Kyogre" to me. Cool to hear that we're getting even more version exclusive stuff tho, and I'm looking forward to seeing what updates they'll be doing to Black City/White Forest. :8B:
    2. Stark
      Stark
      This new form thing doesn't look particularly different to the old one o_o Maybe I'm just a nub.

Nice write up as always Demi :)
    3. Demelza
      Demelza
      Same here. I get the impression the caves hint towards remakes one way or another, and they tie-in with the sort of crystal design on the front of the Black/White2 boxes even if they aren't meant too.

Really, it hasn't changed much. If I remember rightly the only differences we can actually see are a different horn and a longer mane, and it might be taller, but I haven't looked into its actually stats that way.

Thank you too~

Think the details that interest me most here are Team Plasma being split into two groups, I know we've sort of known this for awhile, but I can't wait to see how it'll turn out. :)
    4. Coreysawrus
      Coreysawrus
      I've only just noticed the new Keldeo forme has three hairs in its main the same colour as the the other musketeers xD
    5. Doubled
      Doubled
      So, it seems that Keldeo graduated from knight school? :D Even with just slight design tweaks, he looks epic.

Also, TP factions? Epic. Though, did they necessarily say that they were both evil? To me, it could mean that N could lead a faction that tries to help Pokemon, hence the old members, and Ghetsis leads the newer, more brutal faction. Anyone see where I'm getting at?
    6. KoL
      KoL
      Unless Thundurus's new forme has significantly better stats than its normal forme, I'd consider the new forme weaker than the old one purely on the grounds that it loses Prankster. That said, Electric/Flying + Volt Absorb is pretty amazing (until DW Zapdos shows up anyway) so we'll see.
    7. TrainerBlue
      TrainerBlue
      What do I buy ? White or Black.Cannot decide. @.@
    8. Cloecat1999
      Cloecat1999
      I never had my eyes set on Keldeo. Always, always, always Meloetta. GAWDWHENISTHATFREAKINGEVENT?!?!
      Ahem
      Sorry
    9. Keleri
      Keleri
      I like the new kami trio formes-- good to see them getting sprites that aren't recolors.