• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey through the Roety region!

Razor got hit, but he was smart, and blocked with his scales. "Use Bide!" Yelled Sygar. While he was still getting scratched, Razor started storing energy, and got stronger by stopping guarding and letting Charmander hit.

Red energy surrounded Razor. It got up, raging. "Unleash your energy!!" Yelled Sygar. Razor slammed straight into Charmander, doing double the damage of the scratch and dragon rage combined.

Lucas awaited a battle. He had challenged a few kids, he won of course. But he wanted a Real challenge. "Pikachu?" He muttered, seeing his yellow mouse was gone.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.
Check the RP forum rules, please.
Posts must be at least a paragraph long. These one-liners here are unacceptable.

Maniaspear has also been removed from this RP due to completely ignoring everyone else in the thread and doing their own thing while violating both our RP forum rules (one-liners everywhere) and our global rules (multiple posts in a row).

Name: Lusten
Appearance: He wears an green t-shirt and an black cap and and gray pants and light gray nike brand shoes and also has an dark green belt designed to hold his pokeballs.
Personality: He's smart in training and always know what to do like ash.
Goal: To "Catch em all!" and be an Pokémon master.
<----(Pokémon)---->
1. Pikipek
Personality: Pikipek is an cute companion for lusten and always know the ways of flight.
No skills.
2. Eevee
Same Gender As Pikipek
Personality: Eevee's shy and hides behind lusten when he sees an newcomer.
Skills: Eevee is agile.
<(----(Rp Start)----)>
lusten played on his Nintendo switch until his mother said "hey an note came from the professor of the region. its an note telling all newcoming trainers can choose their first Pokémon!" lusten said "well I'm in mom. I'm going back soon with an Pokémon!" lusten's mother said "I hope its an flying type!" and lusten came out at the professor's lab and entered seeing an female lass come in after him. and the lass said "oh my gosh are you getting an pokemon too? that's so like good. oh wait. my name's Kyline and I'm like soon to be training my team for the league." then the professor came and said. "I'm glad you came I'm impressed by your outstanding smiles but now its time to become trainers! Lusten! choose your starter Pokémon. ive got three for you. the first one is an Litten. The second one's an pikipek and the last one's an ralts. so choose wisely." Lusten "said I choose pikipek because my mom wants to see an starter. so the professor said ok. your first Pokémon is pikipek. now there's an pokedex reserved for you to keep. it can record Pokémon data. so looks like pikipek's on the dex. lusten said my first Pokémon. now I'm beginning my Pokémon adventure. kyline came up and said "I chose litten because it looks cute anyway see you at the league!" then the professor came and said "here's an eevee. lusten. and some pokeballs. so you can catch Pokémon with it!" lusten said my team's getting built but I gotta go to my house" and so he did only to see his mom outside with an bag full of items and said "I knew you chose pikipek because of its abilty. but its time for my bird to leave the nest". then mom came to lusten and said "here's your adventure bag and your pokegear version360. now go my son." lusten said "I'm loving you mom" so lustens adventure began...