• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey through the Roety region!

(OOC: WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING? READ THE RULES NOW! EXCEPT @MagicalRedwood ONLY ME AND HIM HAVE READ THE RULES AS IT SEEMS! AND ALSO WHERE IS @Pikachuze SIGN UP?)

Daniel jumped into Route 2. He didn't want to catch any bug Pokemon so he and The-Still-Dancing-Pancham sprinted to Ring Ring city. It was a huge city with studios, pokemarts, Pokemon centers and of course the Gym. Daniel did three summer salts in the air and landed at the front of the gym. A gang of people just walked out, carrying a statue. Daniel went in without looking at the gang. The gym leader Brote stood there. "Hello, are you here to challenge the gym?" Brote said.
"Yes I am, Pancham you can go first!"
"Okay! Go Machop!" Brote sent out Machop and then Pancham stopped dancing.
"Use Stone Edge!" Pancham jumped and sent out big stones.
"Machop, stop it!" The Machop ran into the Stone Edge and pushed it down. "Use Low Kick!" The Machop tackled Pancham and instead of trying to dodge, Pancham just stood there stunned.
"Pancham! What happened? Okay! Use Stone Edge!" Pancham knew what Daniel meant by doing it again even though Machop would just push them back down. Machop again pushed the stones down. But Pancham used a quick Karate Chop and Machop fainted.
"Come back Machop! Wow, Daniel, I wasn't expecting you to be that strong and clever," Brote said, "go Nuzleaf! Use Beat Up!" The Nuzleaf went to Pancham and started upper cutting him. Pancham fainted at the end of Nuzleaf's move.
"Huh? Pancham return! Go Turtwig!" Turtwig came out and Nuzleaf just stared at her.
"Take your first move Daniel," Brote offered.
"Okay! Use Razor Leaf!" A strong wind picked up and thousands of sharp leafs came soaring at Nuzleaf. Nuzleaf jumped high and kicked off one of the leafs. "Turtwig use Tackle!" Turtwig jumped as high as Nuzleaf and tackled it. Nuzleaf fainted. The leafs all disappeared.
"Well done Daniel, I present to you the Mosh Badge!" Daniel took it and put it in a case. He didn't want to be a Pokemon champion, he wanted to be a Pokemon performer. But as the show cases were far away from each other, Daniel wanted to fight the gyms as company.

Rattata fell, wincing as he hit hard. He struggled to get to his paws. However, he did so.
"Okay." Luke said nervously, but no worries right? "Use double team again and use tackle!" Rattata ran forward and launched himself up toward the flying type.
"Ra...." Luke was excited and nervous, he watched his Pokemon move, and he leaned forward and shouted.
"You're doing great! Keep going!"

(Sorry not writing much, just kinda tired today)

Name: Ace Airsome

Appearance: Black hair, Blue adidas hoodie, Black trousers and Diamond colured shoes.

Personality: Cheeky, funny and active
Skills: Athletic and has fast reflexes incredibly good in battles

Other info: Ace has always been a passionate trainer. Also Ace's family have always been great trainers and wishes to carry that on.

Your Pokemon: Rowlet (Male), Litten (Male) and Popplio (Female)

Personality of Pokemon: Rowlet- Rowlet is a smart Pokemon and very happy most of the time.
Litten: Litten is most of the time lazy but when it comes to helping Ace and others he trusts, he can become unbelievably strong
Popplio- Popplio is very brave but isn't really strong so she travels with Ace to get stronger.

Goal: To become the best trainer in the ALL Pokemon regions

(OOC. I've read the rules, I know what I'm doing BIC)

Fae hit the Munchlax with another thunder. Opal gratefully took the ball from Matt and threw it at the Munchlax. 1... 2... 3... Click! Opal gasped and picked up the pokeball. "Hmmm... What should I name you?"

"Nice, you catch Munchlax!" Lucy exclaimed and ran to Opal while Eevee and Fennekin followed her. "Look I caught one too." Lucy smiled and threw Yungoos PokeBall.
"Goos." Yungoos smiled to Opal

Daniel skipped into Route 123. But immediately saw a flame bird.
"Go Pancham!" (Daniel had just healed his Pokémon) "use Karate Chop!" It wasn't very effective. "Stone Edge!" This made the bird faint and Daniel threw the pokeball. 1…2…3… Gah! It was so close! "Pancham use Low Kick!" Fletchinder lost its balance and the pokeball went. 1…2…3…Click!
-------------------------
Pokemon: Fletchinder
Personality: Fletchinder likes to scout around and is always wanting food.
-------------------------

"Alright! We caught Fletchinder!" Daniel cried. He sent Fletchinder out.
"Fletchinder! Fletch!" He cried.

The team arrived in Tyrantrum cave. It didn't have the nicest aroma. They heard a roar. Fletchinder grabbed onto Daniel's shoulder whilst Pancham held onto his trainer's leg. Some people with Purple jackets, black trousers, Blue masks and white trainers. They looked at Daniel:
"This is private property!" One of them said.
"Well I won't go out!" Demanded Daniel.
"Fine, feel the pain!" The first person sent out Gloom.
"Fletchinder! I need you! Use Flame Burst!"
"Gloom! Sleep powder!" Fletchinder's move hit first. The Gloom stayed up and shot some powder at Fletchinder. Fletchinder fell down onto the ground.
"Wake up Fletchinder!" Daniel shouted. "Return! Go Turtwig! Use Razor Leaf!"
"Leaf Blade Gloom!" Gloom made a blade and whipped it around Turtwig. Turtwig fainted.
Pancham looked at his trainer. Daniel nodded.

"Cool!" Opal exclaimed. "I'm still not sure what I'm going to name him... But I'll decide later!" Opal said.

"Now when we caught new Pokemon, what do we do now? Should we continue to the Route or go back to Town?" Lucy asked Opal and withdrew her Yungoos and put his PokeBall into her bag.
Fennekin ran to the spot where Lucy caught Yungoos and took Oran Berry which Yungoos forgot and brang it back to Lucy. "Oh,is that Yungoos Berry?" Lucy asked and Fennnekin gave Oran Berry to Lucy who put Oran Berry into her shoulder bag.

"Stone Edge! Now!" Pancham jumped into the air and sent out huge stones. Gloom jumped onto one of the stones and stared at Pancham, who did the same. "Dark Pulse NOW!"
"Leaf Blade!" Pancham's Dark Pulse was sliced into small pieces. Pancham looked at his trainer and fainted. Daniel flipped off his hood and for the first time in forever, he kept his tears from falling. I need to be brave, he thought. "Fletchinder! Go!" Fletchinder was still asleep.
"Pain Split," the person said to Gloom. Gloom picked up Fletchling and pushed him onto its knee. Fletchinder woke up due to the pain.
"Fletch! Fletchinder!"
"Ha! Use Flame Burst!"
"Protect, Gloom!" Gloom protected itself. Fletchinder tried again and a white light surrounded him. Fletchinder became faster and Gloom wasn't expecting it. Gloom lay there, knocked out.

"Stay here Zackary," said the first person.
"Yes ma'am!" Cried the man called Zackary. "Lily my master…"
"I feel more children will be coming, they seem strong… And as for you," Lily pointed to Daniel, "you can go."

Luke paused off his battle noticing that the girl caught the Munchlax.
"Whoah! You actually caught it!" He was interested, "Rattata, come back, we will complete this battle later." He used some potion spray to heal his scratches and picked him up into his arms. When they started walking away, he picked up speed in his step. "That's so cool!" He exclaimed.

Daniel got past the people who attacked him but was soon face to face with a dinosaur. "RUN!" Daniel gulped. They ran through the cave and into Draining Dock. He walked inside the gym.
"Hello young one," a lady in the gym said, "I am Subrine the leader of this gym and the toughest, challenge me if you dare..."
"Ok! Go Turtwig!"
"Go Staryu!"
"Razor Leaf! Go!" Turtwig's sharp leafs made a whirlwind that surrounded Staryu.
"Let's finish this! RETALIATE!"
"Dodge and use tackle!" Turtwig dodged and just about tackled Staryu.
"Aerial Ace!" Staryu sliced Turtwig, who fell to the floor and a white light surrounded her. Gradually, the white light became bigger. An evolved Turtwig called Grotle finally formed.
"Grotle! Leaf Blade!" Grotle whipped Staryu with a leaf blade. K.O!

It was a sunny day and Ace was just waking up to the sound of his Pokémon. Ace woke up with a yawn "So guys are you ready? Ace said to his Pokémon. They all nodded. Ace slid down the stairs while Rowlet flew downstairs with Ace trying to race Litten and Popplio down. "Oooooh, Ace today is the day!" Ace's mum said with excitement. "Yeah," Ace said as he put on his backpack and his special trainers "But... I'm not sure if I should just leave you like when dad left for his big journey but never returned and also when Rex left, determined to find dad!" Ace said with a worried face "Don't worry I have the kind neighbours of Rote town to take care of me, the real question is will YOU be ok after all it's your first time alone!" Ace's mum reminded Ace, "Don't worry I'm meeting Daniel somewhere, I'll ring him when I need to so don't worry" Ace opened the door but before he stepped out he took a good look at his mother and his mother looked back at him, "See you" they both said at the same time before Ace left with his Pokémon, closing the door behind him.

"Luke, Luke Elm." He said proudly. He motioned to his Rattata in his arms. "This is Rattata, and in my Pokeball is my Pidgey." Luke grinned at her. "Impressive though! My dad had a Snorlax. They are fun to sleep on their belly."

Opal laughed and threw the pokeball in the air, releasing the Munchlax. "I think I'll just keep your name as Munchlax!" She said.

Luke paused, he heard a rustle in the grass. He stopped talking and looked. Pecking at the ground was a Starly, a shiny! He nearly gasped as he said.
"Pidgey come on out!" Sending out his newest Pokemon.
"Pi Pi Pidgey!" Cried the Pokemon. The Starly looked up, startled and turned to leave, but Luke said.
"Use Sand Attack!"

"Go Sharpedo! Use Bite!"
"Grotle! Leaf Blade!" And again the blade whipped Sharpedo, just as the bite caught it and threw back at Grotle, who fainted.
"Return Grotle! Go Fletchinder!"
"Fire against water? A bad match, Sharpedo Water Gun!" Subrine said.
"Brave Bird! Now Fletchinder!" Sharpedo hit first and Fletchinder fainted. Now my man, Daniel thought.
"Pancham you're up! Karate Chop!"
"Bite!" Pancham skidded near to Sharpedo and pretended to use Karate Chop with his left hand, Sharpedo bit Pancham's left hand but was soon hit by the right.
"Water Gun!" Pancham jumped in the air and used Karate chop before the water gun would hit him. Pancham skidded back to his trainer. Pancham was victorious.

Last edited:
Current team: Rowlet, Litten and Popplio
Current Badges: None
--------------------------
Ace walked head on until he had reached route 1. "Ok guys we're now starting our journey, you ready?" Ace asked his Pokemon as he walked off they all nodded but as always Litten and Rowlet play fought. Puppio was in Ace's hands since she couldn't walk herself.As they walked Ace was jumped by a Pokemon "Oh a Scatterbug!" Ace said. Rowlet and Litten still fought, not paying attention so Popplio jumped out of Ace's arms to become in front of Scatterbug "Go Popplio, use Bubble!" Pupplio blew a bubble from it's nose to the Scatterbug hitting it hard "Leave the rest to me Popplio." Ace said as he checked his backpack for a spare Pokeball as he forgot to grab some from the lab. "Got one!" Ace grabbed the Pokeball and threw it with all his might towards the Wild Pokemon. The Pokeball shook once, then again, once more, and at long last the Pokeball clicked.
------------------------
Scatterbug:
National Number: 664
Scatterdust Pokemon
Scatterbug resides mostly in forests and wild plains. It uses the fur around its neck to control its body temperature
---------------------
Ace and Popplio celebrated and at that moment Rowlet and Litten had just realized what had happened "Guess we got a new Pokemon to join our team".

Name: John Waterfall.

Appearance: White hair, Black T-shirt with a blue Jacket on top, Dark grey trousers and bright red shoes.

Personality: Active and Strong willed.

Skills: Taking care of wounded Pokémon, Sporty, Great when it comes to battling.

Other info: John is the brother of Danny Mcgrenza a Pokémon trainer who has traveled many regions. For example Kanto, Johto, Hoen, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos! John has a dream that one day, be a better trainer than both his sister, and brother!

Pokémon:

Treecko
Personality: Highly curious.
Skills: Is quick and can easily trick opponents.

Beldum
Personality: Sturdy body.
Skills: Can ram opponents in high speeds.

Riolu
Personality: Alert to sounds.
Skills: Has a powerful Force Palm and Bone Rush. Is kind of slow but a good member of the team!

Froakie
Personality: Impetuous and silly.
Skills: Good sneaking.

Goal: To become a better Pokémon trainer than his brother and sister.

RP:

John woke up by his alarm clock as usual, "Five more minutes!" he said and turned snoozed it. As usual. He fell asleep again, as usual. But one or two minutes later.
Riolu started slapping him. John woke up and remembered. He was going to go on his journey today! "Agh!" John screamed while rushing up from bed and starting to dress up.
When he walked down stairs, Treecko Froakie, Riolu and Beldum was already ready to go. "Sorry guys!" John said while rushing out of the door. He walked out on route one and looked around him.
All of a sudden, a wild Starly wanted to battle! "Beldum go for it with Take Down!" John shouted while Beldum took down the opposing Starly on the ground. "Use Zap Cannon and end it of!" John said while Beldum launched a ray of Zaps towards the Starly.
"Now, Pokéball go!" John shouted while throwing the Pokéball. One bobble, two bobbles and caught!

------------------------------------
Starly
Personality: Likes to trash about.
Skills: N/A.
------------------------------------

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Kyle Jones

Appearance: Wears a orange and black zip-up hoodie, blue jeans, black and white hat to cover his hair and two scars, gray shoes, and a green and gray backpack.

Personality: Shy and Active.

Skills: Is good with medicine and great with battling.

Goal: Be the Champion

Pokemon:

Chimchar
Personality: Jolly.
Skills: Good at fighting.

Treecko
Personality: Happy and Helpful.
Skills: Good at being quick.

Oshawott
Personality: Impetuous and Silly.
Skills: Good at using fast attacks with his shell.

Rp:

Kyle woke up to aloud but weird sound, this could only mean one thing, it was the start of his journey. The sound was his mom crying but happily said "Your going on your first adventure, please make new friends and come home alive". As she said that Kyle gave her a hug and sat back down his bed looking at his friends treecko, chimchar, and oshawott. He pondered to himself they look ready and glad to go on this trip, this is gonna be a journey to remember. He quickly got dressed and went down stairs then made himself a bowl of cereal. When he finished he grabbed his backpack and walked to the front door. When he got to the front door his mom was there. He gave her one last hug and set off on his journey.

The traveling past Rote Town to felt so amazing. Kyle had always dreamed of traveling the world with his pokemon but as he ran to the Professors lab he took alittle break. He sat under a tree, opened his backpack and brought out a bag of trial mix. He opened the bag. When he did he looked at his pokemon. "Would you guys like some" Kyle said with a smile. As they sat there eating he thought his connection with his pokemon was growing stronger. When they finished the bag they continued their journey going to the Professors lab. Then after five minutes of walking he went into the Professors lab picked up the set of pokeballs and a pokedex, all trainers get these when they start their journey. He thought now me and my pokemon get to start our journey.

Route one didn't seem so far away it only took Kyle five minutes to get there. He looked all around him and saw wild bug, flying, and normal type pokemon. He started to get even more excited. He looked down at his pokemon. "Are you guys ready for your first battles?" He said with excitement. All his pokemon cheered with excite as they walked in route one. They only made about it four inches before they got encoutered by a wild. "Alright oshawott it's all up to you" Kyle said eager to see what move starly will use. "Oshawott use water gun!" Kyle said excitedly. Starly got hit by water gun and it was a good hit starly looked hurt but not badly. Starly got back up and used tackle. "Oshawott hang in there almost done, use water gun one more time!" Kyle said hoping this would work. But Starly dodged and used growl. "Oshawott we can do this, use water gun!" Kyle said knowing it would hit. It hit starly and the hit made it good enough to catch.

"Go pokeball!" Kyle said throwing the pokeball. Counts each wobble and waits for a pop noise. The pokeball makes the pop noise. "Yes! I just caught a starly!" Kyle said excitedly. As Kyle and his pokemon make it throught route one they encounter more pokemon and have a great time battling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Starly
Personality: Brave.
Skills: Can tackle with good strength and growl loud enough to lower defense.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Name: Marc
Appearance: A black and white short haired 13 year old with brown eyes. Has pale yellow skin and a green backpack. Wears a blue T-shirt with black shorts with red and yellow sneakers.
Personality: Nice and friendly but make him mad and you will regret it. Loves making new friends.
Skills: Loves reading and good with technology.
Other info: Has a older brother that is still in Sinnoh and is sad to leave him but he's here for a fresh start.
Goal: To become a great Pokemon trainer

Pokémon: Shinx
Nickname: None
Personality: Quite nice with a joyful expression
Moves: Tackle, Scratch, Growl, Electro bolt

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Personality: Not much of a fighter but loves cheering people on
Moves: Tackle, Scratch
---------------------
RP:

Marc would just get into Ring-Ring City looking for his first gym.
Marc would have just gotten here from Sinnoh and is hoping to have a fresh start.
"Hmm..." he would say to himself while looking around at all the people.
"Shinx!" His Shinx would say and he looked at him. "Your excited for the gym battle aren't you?" He would ask his Shinx.
"Well I am too!" He exclaimed. "Here we come Pokemon gym!" he called out.

Last edited:
He looked back to route 2. He didn't catch any new pokemon on it.
He saw a couple trainers close to coming here.
"This could be my chance to make some friends here!" He said.
"Shin! Shinx!" Shinx agreed. Still in a pokeball was his Eevee, Eve. She would be sleeping in the pokeball.
"Eve your gonna have to battle at the gym.." He said. "Lets go there now!" Marc exclaimed.

Name: Jenson White

Appearance: Average looking 16 year old boy.

Personality: Quiet, Caring, Depressed.

Skills: Strategist

Other info: Jenson grew up in a strict household where Pokemon and battling were not allowed. Jenson ran away from home the day his younger brother died. He found a damaged pokeball and inside was a Riolu. Riolu and Jenson started as partners and are now best friends. Jenson doesn't enjoy battling but still does it to get over the loss of his brother.

Pokemon: Riolu
Personality: Playful, Powerful, Short Tempered
Skills: Aura Reading, able to tell if he can trust someone.

Goal: To get over his brother's death, and to become something his parents could be proud of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenson was walking through Rote town where he bumped into a sign reading "Professor's Lab". He walked in, Riolu right behind. He met and has a short talk with the professor and then got his Dex and 5 pokeballs. He journeyed to Route 1 where a wild Fletchling attacked.

"Riolu, are you ready?" Jenson asked his partner.

"Ri- Riolu!"

"Force Palm!" Jenson commanded.

The tiny Riolu charged at the bird pokemon and struck it hard with his hand. The Fletchling screeched in pain and collapsed. Jenson sprinted over to the fainted Pokemon and held it in his arms.

"Fletchling I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. Please forgive me?" Jenson pleaded.

"Ling." the bird Pokemon squeaked. Fletchling pecked at a Pokeball sticking out of his pocket.

1....2....3! Jenson caught Fletchling! Data Transferred to Pokedex.

~~~~~~
Pokemon: Fletchling
Personality: Playful, Cocky, Clumsy
Skills: Good, yet clumsy Item Finder
"Welcome to the team Fletchling!" Jenson said.

"Ling!"

"Olu!"

Jenson made it to the next city and healed his Pokemon and ran into Kyle.

Name: Robby
Appearance: Long dark curly hair, stands at 5'11, khaki jeans with white sneakers, generally wears solid color t shirts. black backpack.
Personality: Shy and short worded at first. loves adventuring with others, bonding with his Pokemon.
Goal: collect all obtainable badges

Pokemon: Gem
Species: Sableye
Other: has a very prankster and mischievous attitude

Pokemon: Mercury
Species: Salandit
Other: Gem's closest Pokemon friend

Pokemon: Pyker
Species: Flygon
Other: N/A

--------------------

A cloud of dust appeared as Robby and his Flygon, Pyker, landed in the small town. The dust began to settle as Pyker's wings came to a halt. Robby climbed off his companion, patting him on the head before returning him to his pokeball. Hearing about this new region, he was more than excited to explore it's land masses and meet many new people.

He pulled out another pokeball, a duskball to be exact, and a small Sableye appeared; Gem. "Sorry pal. I know you don't like being in there. It was the only way to get you here safely." He shrugged. Gem groaned under his breath as he climbed up Robby, eventually sitting himself upon his shoulder.

Looking around, he saw the town to be relatively empty. "Anyone home?" He half announced. After a few moments of silence, he grunted in disappointment. "Well there's the route." He said Gem, pointing at Route 1, "Guess we better get started on our journey, bud." The duo headed out, beginning their adventure.

Ya got me

Name - Liam Williams
Gender - Male
Appearance - He is the average size for a 16 year old. He has blue eyes, blonde hair, and he wears a black t-shirt, jeans, and black hoodie. Along with glasses.
Personality - Brave, Kind, Prepared, Smart
Goal - To be a Pokemon Master

Pokemon:

Species - Pikachu (Nickname: Spark)
Gender - Male
Nature - Hardy
Special Ability - Static
Moves - Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, Double Team

Species - Treecko (Nickname: Evergreen)
Gender - Male
Nature - Bashful
Special Ability - Overgrow
Moves - Pound Absorb Leer Bullet Seed
____________________________________________________________RP____________________________________________

Liam is taking a walk. "Evergreen, get some fresh air!" He says. The Treecko comes out his pokeball from a blue beam. Evergreen ate some Watermelon that Liam had. Spark was also out his pokeball, eating a Oran Berry. "When we get to the next route, let's do some training." He told his two pokemon.

:Application:

Name: Eren

Appearance: http://ultimaxsauron.deviantart.com/art/Another-Recolor-692656471 (Another Recolor)

Personality: A quiet, helpful individual who has a hard time making friends and/or understanding others.

Goal: To become a Pokemon Trainer and overcome weaknesses.

Other info:

Your Pokemon: Formantis

Personality: Caring, Social, Happy

Goal: to understand the world

Pokemon #2: Gligar

Personality, Rebellious, Hyper, Curious

Goal: To bond with its trainer.)

Ring-Ring City. Eren finally made it after losing sense in direction from Rote Town. "Hmm... Maybe I can find a gym here to help me get stronger." He thought to himself as he looked around to see what could be found. Of course he avoided other people and tried not to be noticed, but with Gligar... that was a huge challenge. It got out of its ball and flew around, trying to cause a ruckus. "SERIOUSLY?!" The trainer yelled at his Pokemon, trying to get it back inside the Pokeball, but with a few failed attempts. He had enough and threw it at the Gligar, and soon got it back inside. "Finally... I just hope no one was around to see." He thought as he continued towards the gym.

Eren heard the person talking to him and turned. To answer the question, he nodded his head no. He really didn't know how to talk to others because the lack of social skills. After giving his answer he walked away to find the gym.

Name:Sygar
Appearance: Sygar has tan skin and brown hair. He has Hazel eyes and wears a Poke'Ball hat. He wears a black t-shirt that has a red star on it. He wears brown cargo shorts and red shoes with yellow and orange laces.
Personality:Hot-headed, Loud, Funny, and he likes to help others.
Goal:To be the strongest on the Planet.

Pokemon 1:Bergmite
Nickname:Iceberg
Personality:Like his trainer
Goal:To be the strongest ice type
Moves:Bite, Harden, Powder Snow, Icy Wind

Pokemon 2:Jangmo-o
Nickname:Razor
Personality:Tough, stubborn, serious
Goal:Unknown
Moves:Tackle, Leer, Bide, Protect
-----------------------------------RP------------------------------------------------------------
"Ring Ring on the phone!" Sygar said running out his door, Bergmite and Jangmo-o not far behind. "Today is the day we challenge the gym!" He said. He saw two trainers talking, but one walked away. He went up to the remaining one. "Hey! You need directions to the gym?" He asked.

Last edited:
"If you go two houses down from the Pokemon center, you go left down the street and you'll definitely see it. Can't miss it." Said Sygar, pointing to the Pokemon Center. "My name is Sygar by the way. What are you two Guy's names?" Asked Sygar. Razor and Iceberg were behind him, observing the situation.

OOC: @Maniaspear, Oneliner's will get this place locked. Do more than one line, please.
Lucas held Pikachu to his chest, rocking him. "Pikachu, you need to rest." he said. "Pika!" It yawned. He smiled, hugging him. "I love you too."

"Hey, Razor! One of are friends bout' to battle!" Said Sygar, picking up his Jangmo-o. "Hey!" He said to Franklin. "Why don't we battle?" It would be good for our Pokemon." Said Sygar. Razor smiled and grunted.