• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Galar- The Return Journey

What region should we go to next?

• Johto

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unova

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome everyone to the sequel to our story. This RP will take place in a new region with a couple of returning characters and faces, and new characters that will show up as well. Seeing as this is a new RP, based on an older RP that was created by a friend of mine, but I had taken over as leader of it since then.

This is going to be a bit different as we are taking on a different approach to the story. There will be rivals that will try at beat characters at their preferred profession. Will you be a coordinator, someone values the beauty in moves and ways to show off their pokemon, or will you be a pokemon trainer.

Rules-
  1. Gyms will be run by the person who is using them at the time. Meaning that the poster will be the one to battle and use the Gym leader as an NPC.
  2. This RP will be PG.13, as I do not want anything to be too out there.
  3. You are allowed to have one evolved pokemon as we have some experienced characters from the old RP.
Name:
Personality:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Partner Pokémon:
Other Pokémon:
Other:

@ThePlayfulFox, It is the sequel of Journey in Galar. I will send a link to the discussion thread. This will be it's own Journey with a few returning characters and a few twists to keep things interesting. You do not need to know the olders characters at the moment. I will probably update the first post to include older characters so the new people can see their bios.

@Sparkstorm1000, One fully evolved pokemon that will probably be the partner to your character. I will allow older characters later on to bring back pokemon later on, but at first they will not be able to be used until later on in the story. I still have a few rules to knock out, but I wanted to get this out there so you can start work on updates to characters.

Alright, then I'm going to go ahead and wait till the first RP is done before hopping into this one with Matt, one of the reasons being character wise, I don't see him putting his all his pokemon but one in the PC and not doing anything with them.

Depending on the region I'll make a one off character but if not I'll wait. I might make a placeholder application for Matt tho.

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
Name: alex(and I'll use ben if allowed)
Personality:impulsive, funny, standard american child personality traits in movies
Physical Appearance:tall, a little bit above average weight, pink hair with a blue streak
Clothing:dark blue pants,light blue jacket,red shirt,
Partner Pokémon: serperior
Other Pokémon:chandelure, krookidile, excadrill, jellecent, samurott, volcorna, emboar, zoroark
backstory: he was training and training for 10 months to beat the gym challenge but had to move to sinnoh before he was ready

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Name: Evangeline “Eve” Cortamine
Personality: Eve has a bubbly personality. She is generally friendly to others and strikes up conversations with other easily. She enjoys telling jokes and isn’t afraid to make bad puns. She is also probably her own biggest critic when it comes to battling, getting down on herself for the littlest mistakes.
Physical Appearance: Shoulder length straight black hair, sea green eyes, olive tanned skin
Clothing: Black shorts, white button up short sleeved shirt, beige pocketed vest, white and black striped sneakers
Partner Pokémon: Dedenne
Other Pokémon: N/A
Other:

Name: Alistar Dallas
Personality: Alistar is an extroverted and confident trainer, which hasn't changed one bit since he participated in the Galar League. He enjoys battling maybe a little too much, and isn't afraid to jump at the chance of any challenge.
Physical Appearance: 5'8 with blue eyes and short, light brown hair that falls to just below his ears.
Clothing: A bright red puffer jacket over a white T-shirt, with blue jeans, brown boots and a black/red cap.
Partner Pokemon: Samurott
Other Pokemon: Krookodile, Bisharp, Raichu, Dragonite, Crobat. (Samurott will be the only Pokemon he has on him, others will be in a PC box or something.)

@king of poke, That is a lot of other pokemon. Most of the others do not have that many. I get that your character was training for awhile, but I do think it is a bit excessive to have that many on one team without spending years it takes to train some of those pokemon. I am sorry to have to have ask this, but to make it more fair, do you mind cutting it down to 7 or 8 other pokemon besides the partner. I feel that it would be a more achievable goal for someone who is 16 to have that many pokemon with them.

I plan on there being a couple of pokemon from other regions, but they would be rare and most of the time trainer abandoned pokemon. Also please make sure to add spaces after the comma of your list. It is easier for phone users to read when you do that.

Name: Kia Ostroth
Personality: Kia is quite stubborn, and seems to only be able to express a few emotions. Most of the time she has quite a bored expression on her face, but she has a sarcastic attitude as well. She easily gets angry when she is annoyed, though when she's serious about something she doesn't take her mind off it.
Physical Appearance: Quite tall, pale skin and dark brown hair and eyes. Her hair is straight and long.
Clothing: She wears a grey crop hoodie with a purple shirt underneath, and black shorts and shoes. She wears a black bow in her hair most of the time.
Partner Pokémon: Marshtomp (Named Mudd, Female)
Other Pokémon: Larvitar (Named Giji, Male), Galarian Rapidash (Boxed), Mamoswine (Boxed), Mawile (Boxed), Galarian Corsola (Boxed), Leafeon (Boxed)
Other: A lot of the things she says when she's angry involve violence.

Name: Jake Fisher
Age: 13 or just turned 14, depending on how long this is after the first roleplay.
Personality: Introverted, joking, optimistic, calm around people he knows, protective, can be sarcastic.
Physical Appearance: Short brown hair so dark its nearly black, chocolate brown eyes, average height.
Clothing: Since coming to Sinnoh from Galar, he now wears a white hoodie on top of a black t shirt with a green eevee on it, as well as monotone plaid trousers, black chukka boots, a cream/monotone plaid Galarian style travel bag, and a black baseball hat with a white pokeball on the front.
Partner Pokémon: Sonny, a male Raboot. Sonny chose not to evolve past his second stage of evolution, and thus was given an Everstone soon after he evolved. Known moves are Double Kick, Ember, Flame Wheel and Bounce. Since evolving, Sonny seems to have taken on a more sarcastic and jaded personality.
Other Pokémon:
In party (currently)
Forte, a male Chatot. The bird pokemon was caught soon after Jake and Sonny arrived in Sinnoh, and has been one of Jake's sources of study/helpers since. Moves are Sing, Mimic, Peck and Fury Attack.
At home in Galar
Baltimore, a male Corviknight. Moves include Steel Wing, Peck, Power Trip, and Fury Attack.
Scamp, a male Yamper. Also holding an everstone. Moves are Spark, Bite, Nuzzle and Crunch.
Fabian, a male Thievul. Moves are Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Thief and Quick Attack.
Chester, a male galarian Linoone. Also with an everstone. Moves are Lick, Night Slash, Fury Swipes and Headbutt.
Charlie, a male Cramorant. Moves are Water Gun, Peck, Fury Attack and Dive.

If you'd like i can also put the ones I plan for him to catch in this region.

Occupation: Ever since meeting a pokemon researcher in Galar, Jake has been interested in doing the same, to some degree, or something similar.

Other: Speaks with a bit of a stutter he was born with. Was also born deaf in one ear, with that ear being slightly smaller then the other.

I can tell anything else if you'd like.